Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:24 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7

Shinryu: * telepathically snickering* I think I'll wait, but I doubt I'll need to kill the two

"You IDIOT!!!"
*Corneliius mentally screams, his thoughts stabbing into Shinryu's brain, like a knife.*
"Get that out of them NOW!!! All Erinys has to do is look at his father with out distraction and hell notice. He'll tell Zudhred and then you won't just have their wrath to worry about, but lord Aidar's as well... AND the rest of us! We will all take this as a betrayal and an act of undermining Lord Aidar's authority! Lord Aidar would never approve of such an underhanded and dishonest act, and you KNOW it! Get it out of them NOW!!! scream "
Shinryu telepathically: ....... I have a better idea
*A small vibration in both Erinys and Zudhred's head and gets the attention of the two as shinryu's voice echos in their heads*
Shinryu: Testing, Testing... Sorry for doing this without your permission, but I figure we can do this so we don't get lost from each other... Do something entertaining if you can hear me

*Erinys suddenly lifts up his head and begins to look around in bewilderment, while Zudhed opens his eyes and lifts up his his head with a mean looking scowl on his face.*
"I refuse."
*He answers with bared fangs.*
"I"m a KING! Not some clown... What did you do to us, Worm?"
Shinryu: Good enough, anywho, I just got a communication system in your heads so I can relay Burning Icewolf's messages to you.

"You are the the one they call "Shard", if I'm not mistaken..."
*Zudhred says calmly, his scowl lessened, hiding his fangs, but his eyes and ears remaining in their usual unfriendly expression.*
"Well, Shard, I must say that I'm impressed... That will be quite useful in coordinating the battle to come... Did you do anything else?"
*the fog rolls through tthe door, and as it goes*
Shinryu: no, no no no no, no, nothing  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:32 am
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
*A small vibration in both Erinys and Zudhred's head and gets the attention of the two as shinryu's voice echos in their heads*
Shinryu: Testing, Testing... Sorry for doing this without your permission, but I figure we can do this so we don't get lost from each other... Do something entertaining if you can hear me

*Erinys suddenly lifts up his head and begins to look around in bewilderment, while Zudhed opens his eyes and lifts up his his head with a mean looking scowl on his face.*
"I refuse."
Shinryu: Good enough, anywho, I just got a communication system in your heads so I can relay Burning Icewolf's messages to you.

*Zudhred says calmly, his scowl lessened, hiding his fangs, but his eyes and ears remaining in their usual unfriendly expression.*
"Well, Shard, I must say that I'm impressed... That will be quite useful in coordinating the battle to come... Did you do anything else?"
*the fog rolls through the door, and as it goes*

"I would prefer to have a way to find my way back you you, if I get lost, but I guess it's better than nothing.*
*Zudhred sighs, unfolding his arms and rising to his feet.*
"Come, Erinys."
*And with those words, Zudhred and Erinys pass through the open door.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:40 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"I refuse."

"I would prefer to have a way to find my way back you you, if I get lost, but I guess it's better than nothing.*
"Come, Erinys."

"Good thinkin, Shard."
*Adair says. He suddenly gets a ring from Suiryt on his gauntlet and answers it.*
"Your uniform is ready, my lord"
*She says.*
"Ah need a fresh shield as well."
*Aidar answers.*
"But I-"
*Suiryt begins to complain, but decides it wouldn't be of any use.*
"Yes, my lord. I'll fetch you a new shield... Suiryt out."
*Aidar then walks over to Aileen and Homac.*
"Gather the Wargs."
*He commands. He then heads over to the door on the east wall and faces Ragnarok.*
"Foond a root, ave ye"
*He asks.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Come, Erinys."

"Good thinkin, Shard."
*Adair says. He suddenly gets a ring from Suiryt on his gauntlet and answers it.*
*She says.*
*Aidar answers.*
"But I-"
"Gather the Wargs."
*He commands. He then heads over to the door on the east wall and faces Ragnarok.*
"Foond a root, ave ye"
*He asks.*

*Assuming her Brydwolf form, Aileen then goes outside and throwing her head back,lets out a loud howl to call the Wargs to her. One that sounds a lot like the one Mina had made at the edge of the forest down south east.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Come, Erinys."

"Good thinkin, Shard."
*She says.*
*Aidar answers.*
"But I-"
"Gather the Wargs."
"Foond a root, ave ye"
*He asks.*

*Assuming her Brydwolf form, Aileen then goes outside and throwing her head back,lets out a loud howl to call the Wargs to her. One that sounds a lot like the one Mina had made at the edge of the forest down south east.*

*Greagus and all the other Wargs, including Mina's four personal guard and Aidar's seven, converge on Aileen's location.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Come, Erinys."

"Good thinkin, Shard."
"Your uniform is read, my lord"
*He says.*
*Aidar answers.*
"But I-"
"Gather the Wargs."
*He commands. he then heads over to the door on the east wall and faces Ragnarok.*
"Foond a root, ave ye"
*He asks.*

*Greagus and all the other Wargs, including Mina's four personal guard and Aidar's seven, converge on Aileen's location.*

"Come on!"
*Aileen shouts, calling out from the facility's front door.*
"Everybody inside. Hurry up, or ye'll be left behind!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:51 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

The feeling of someone watching him kept breaking his concentration. He opened his eyes and glared at the pair of eyes staring back at him. "Shinryu, I'm not going to tell you again. Right now, your focus needs to be on Mina, not me. So, I would suggest that's where you direct it. Because if something happens that prevents her recovery because you were distracted, then you will have to answer to me. And trust me, you don't want me as your enemy. Now I suggest you go now." He raised his hand and a blinding light began to emanate from it.
*with the rest of the group, shinryu keeps walking with the lead coffin floating beside him, he then opens his eyes
Shinryu:......hmmmmm rub it in.... Dont rub it in......
*shinry tosses a coin in the air an when it decends he grabs it and opens his palm. Then with a shrug he keeps walk. The eyes next to sha slowly fade away*

He watched as the eyes slowly faded. Now that he was at last alone, he could begin his work. He placed his hands upon the crystal and focused all his attention on it. A dim light began to emit from his palms and it settled onto the crystal. He focused harder and the glow began to envelop the crystal. He focused his attention on it and as he did heard voices from the past echo in his head.

"Eef I succeed, zhan my fameely vill be proud of me and I vill bring great honor on zhem in securing a place for our next generation on zhe zhrone.... Ef I should fail, Zhey vill be deesappointed, but eet is always good to bring new blood into our culture and I vill be free of zhis duty and vill consider you. But you vill have to prove yourself vorthy to be my Alpha and domeenate me... You vould have to beat me in combat... No veapons, no special powers, just strength against strength, speed against speed, vill against vill.. Eff you can manage to peen me, zhan I vill submeet to you and I vill be yours, heart, body, and mind... And eef I should happen to possess an immortal Faerie spirit...Zhen zhat too vill be yours."

The voice was so soothing and it momentarily broke his concentration. He could feel peace stealing over him as the voice continued. In his mind's eye he could see Mins smiling at him
"Keep vishing for us!" "Eef you do, your prayer just might be granted..."

Then as suddenly as a light going out, he was aware of the searing pain. His vision blurred as he could smell the sickening smell of his flesh burning away. The gentle voice warped into a mocking tone. "I've seen your heart and it is mine. A thousand different scenarios where you try to save her. They all end the same way...in death. They will never accept you. You are like me. Betrayed...cast out and left to die!"

His vision swam as he looked up as the corruption continued to pour out of the crystal and began to take the form of a man. He doubled over as horrible images filled his head.

"I'm not like you."

"But nor are you one of them. You cannot fight the shadow. Even now you fade. One light alone in the darkness. Pining for a love that will never be yours."

Sha struggled to remain conscious as he continued to siphon the poison from the stone.  
The mist continued to solidify into the form that soon became wreathed in flame. "If I cannot have her in this life, then I will await her in the next. You have no power here...hateful one. You are nameless...faceless...formless!"

He shakily rose to his feet, holding the stone which glowed a brilliant white. "GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!" As the figure reached out a clawed hand towards him, Sha thrust the light forward and struck out using his blade. With a shriek that deafened the ears, the figure vanished and the last of the poison seeped from the stone into Sha who reeled and nearly collapsed. His breathing came in heavy gasps as he blinked as if struck blind. He felt around and his hand caught something small and metallic which he grasped and buried into his robes. Using the last of his  strength, he whistled for his horse. He placed the now purified stone in the saddle bag and weakly climbed into the saddle. "Take me to them. Hurry."

The horse neighed and took off like a bolt. For countless hours he rode slipping in and out of consciousness. His body was wracked in pain and if he could see it, he was badly affected by the poison. He knew if he didn't get said soon, he would die. Soon enough, the horse stopped at the facility. He slid from the saddle and removed the saddle bag from the horse. "Get somewhere safe." He muttered as he made his way into the facility.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 am
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

The feeling of someone watching him kept breaking his concentration. He opened his eyes and glared at the pair of eyes staring back at him. "Shinryu, I'm not going to tell you again. Right now, your focus needs to be on Mina, not me. So, I would suggest that's where you direct it. Because if something happens that prevents her recovery because you were distracted, then you will have to answer to me. And trust me, you don't want me as your enemy. Now I suggest you go now." He raised his hand and a blinding light began to emanate from it.
*with the rest of the group, shinryu keeps walking with the lead coffin floating beside him, he then opens his eyes
*shinry tosses a coin in the air an when it decends he grabs it and opens his palm. Then with a shrug he keeps walk. The eyes next to sha slowly fade away*

He watched as the eyes slowly faded. Now that he was at last alone, he could begin his work. He placed his hands upon the crystal and focused all his attention on it. A dim light began to emit from his palms and it settled onto the crystal. He focused harder and the glow began to envelop the crystal. He focused his attention on it and as he did heard voices from the past echo in his head.

"Eef I succeed, zhan my fameely vill be proud of me and I vill bring great honor on zhem in securing a place for our next generation on zhe zhrone.... Ef I should fail, Zhey vill be deesappointed, but eet is always good to bring new blood into our culture and I vill be free of zhis duty and vill consider you. But you vill have to prove yourself vorthy to be my Alpha and domeenate me... You vould have to beat me in combat... No veapons, no special powers, just strength against strength, speed against speed, vill against vill.. Eff you can manage to peen me, zhan I vill submeet to you and I vill be yours, heart, body, and mind... And eef I should happen to possess an immortal Faerie spirit...Zhen zhat too vill be yours."

The voice was so soothing and it momentarily broke his concentration. He could feel peace stealing over him as the voice continued. In his mind's eye he could see Mins smiling at him

Then as suddenly as a light going out, he was aware of the searing pain. His vision blurred as he could smell the sickening smell of his flesh burning away. The gentle voice warped into a mocking tone. "I've seen your heart and it is mine. A thousand different scenarios where you try to save her. They all end the same way...in death. They will never accept you. You are like me. Betrayed...cast out and left to die!"

His vision swam as he looked up as the corruption continued to pour out of the crystal and began to take the form of a man. He doubled over as horrible images filled his head.

"I'm not like you."

"But nor are you one of them. You cannot fight the shadow. Even now you fade. One light alone in the darkness. Pining for a love that will never be yours."

Sha struggled to remain conscious as he continued to siphon the poison from the stone.  
The mist continued to solidify into the form that soon became wreathed in flame. "If I cannot have her in this life, then I will await her in the next. You have no power here...hateful one. You are nameless...faceless...formless!"

He shakily rose to his feet, holding the stone which glowed a brilliant white. "GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!" As the figure reached out a clawed hand towards him, Sha thrust the light forward and struck out using his blade. With a shriek that deafened the ears, the figure vanished and the last of the poison seeped from the stone into Sha who reeled and nearly collapsed. His breathing came in heavy gasps as he blinked as if struck blind. He felt around and his hand caught something small and metallic which he grasped and buried into his robes. Using the last of his  strength, he whistled for his horse. He placed the now purified stone in the saddle bag and weakly climbed into the saddle. "Take me to them. Hurry."

The horse neighed and took off like a bolt. For countless hours he rode slipping in and out of consciousness. His body was wracked in pain and if he could see it, he was badly affected by the poison. He knew if he didn't get said soon, he would die. Soon enough, the horse stopped at the facility. He slid from the saddle and removed the saddle bag from the horse. "Get somewhere safe." He muttered as he made his way into the facility.

*Standing in the the doorway to to the facility, now sporting Aidar's slighting busted armor, the Burning Icewolf's shield upon her chest, Aileen is eagerly awaiting the return of the Wargs, when she spots Sha approaching. Taking notice of his slow and limping movement, she quickly rushes to his aid. "Mr "Sha, is tha ye?"
*She asks, recognizing his scent and robes, but unable to see his downward cast face beneath his pale hair. Taking his right arm upon her now armored shoulders, and holding it with her right hand, she reaches her left hand over his right shoulder,lifting up his right bangs to see the Elf's face afflicted with blistering burns, much like Mina had when she died, and her face then goes pale.
"UNCLE!!!! LUMI!!! COME QUICK!!!"
*Aileen cries out in horror, as she turns her head back toward the facility and wraps her left arm around the Elf's waist to support his weight, which is actually surprisingly greater than one would think judging from his size and ability to walk lightly.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am
Burning Icebitch
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"I'm not like you."

*Standing in the the doorway to to the facility, now sporting Aidar's slighting busted armor, the Burning Icewolf's shield upon her chest, Aileen is eagerly awaiting the return of the Wargs, when she spots Sha approaching. Taking notice of his slow and limping movement, she quickly rushes to his aid. "Mr "Sha, is tha ye?"
*She asks, recognizing his scent and robes, but unable to see his downward cast face beneath his pale hair. Taking his right arm upon her now armored shoulders, and holding it with her right hand, she reaches her left hand over his right shoulder,lifting up his right bangs to see the Elf's face afflicted with blistering burns, much like Mina had when she died, and her face then goes pale.
*Aileen cries out in horror, as she turns her head back toward the facility and wraps her left arm around the Elf's waist to support his weight, which is actually surprisingly greater than one would think judging from his size and ability to walk lightly.*

*Luminova had risen from her chair and was heading for the door Ragnarok had opened, when she suddenly hears Aileen's cries and the urgency in her voice. With great speed, she then rushes outside, her perfect brain reading their thoughts on sight and processing the situation so efficiently, that she doesn't even have to stop to assess the situation, she just keeps moving and rushes to Aileen and Sha's aid.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:18 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"I'm not like you."

*Luminova had risen from her chair and was heading for the door Ragnarok had opened, when she suddenly hears Aileen's cries and the urgency in her voice. With great speed, she then rushes outside, her perfect brain reading their thoughts on sight and processing the situation so efficiently, that she doesn't even have to stop to assess the situation, she just keeps moving and rushes to Aileen and Sha's aid.*

*Before Ragnarok can answer him, Aidar immediately turns his head in the direction of Aileen's screams and rushes outside on all fours, shoving the door front doors open with his hands as he bounds through them and stops to take a look, seeing Luminova rushing swiftly to Aileen who is supporting a robed figure with their right arm on her shoulders. Although Luminova is ahead of him, he quickly passes her as he rushes to Sha's left side on all fours.*
"Sha, wha happened?"
*Aidar asks, taking the Elf's left arm upon his shoulders, the height differences between Aileen and Aidar making the position of the three of them some what awkward and uneven. Although Aidar knows that Aileen can easily support the Elf's weight by herself, he gives his own support to Sha's other side, anyway, known that the support will be more comfortable, if both sides are supported, instead of just one. Aidar does his best to hunch over, to try and match Aleen's height and though he can't quite get it right, due to his bulk and larger muscles, he manages to enable Sha to keep both feet on the ground and the imbalance is cushioned by the soft silver fur of Aidar's mythrill laced hide armor.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"I'm not like you."

*Before Ragnarok can answer him, Aidar immediately turns his head in the direction of Aileen's screams and rushes outside on all fours, shoving the door front doors open with his hands as he bounds through them and stops to take a look, seeing Luminova rushing swiftly to Aileen who is supporting a robed figure with their right arm on her shoulders. Although Luminova is ahead of him, he quickly passes her as he rushes to Sha's left side on all fours.*
"Sha, wha happened?"
*Aidar asks, taking the Elf's left arm upon his shoulders, the height differences between Aileen and Aidar making the position of the three of them some what awkward and uneven. Although Aidar knows that Aileen can easily support the Elf's weight by herself, he gives his own support to Sha's other side, anyway, known that the support will be more comfortable, if both sides are supported, instead of just one. Aidar does his best to hunch over, to try and match Aleen's height and though he can't quite get it right, due to his bulk and larger muscles, he manages to enable Sha to keep both feet on the ground and the imbalance is cushioned by the soft silver fur of Aidar's mythrill laced hide armor.*

She stumbled as he felt himself supported by Aileen and Aidar. He coughed weakly as they helped guide him. "It is done my Lord. The stone has been cleansed. It took longer than I expected, hence my delay. It was a sore trial. I experienced a power I have never felt before. It nearly broke me..." He wheezed as he struggled to remain conscious. "I have never felt so spent, but it is passing. I just need a few minutes to rest, then I can help with Mina."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:56 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"I'm not like you."

"Sha, wha happened?"

She stumbled as he felt himself supported by Aileen and Aidar. He coughed weakly as they helped guide him. "It is done my Lord. The stone has been cleansed. It took longer than I expected, hence my delay. It was a sore trial. I experienced a power I have never felt before. It nearly broke me..." He wheezed as he struggled to remain conscious. "I have never felt so spent, but it is passing. I just need a few minutes to rest, then I can help with Mina."

"My lord..."
*Luminove gasps as she approaches them.*
"He has absorbed all of the silverite's radiation!"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"I'm not like you."

"Sha, wha happened?"

"My lord..."

"WHAT!?" eek
*Aileen yelps, looking up at Luminova, and then turning her head back to Sha with a worried expression on her face, the dying image of Darkfrost burnt and blistered just like Sha, fresh in her mind.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:40 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Sha, wha happened?"

"My lord..."

"WHAT!?" eek
*Aileen yelps, looking up at Luminova, and then turning her head back to Sha with a worried expression on her face, the dying image of Darkfrost burnt and blistered just like Sha, fresh in her mind.*

"Be there anythin ye can di fo im?"
*Aidar asks, looking to Luminova.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"Sha, wha happened?"

"My lord..."

"WHAT!?" eek

"Be there anythin ye can di fo im?"
*Aidar asks, looking to Luminova.*

"Siverite holds enough radiation to vaporize a Werewolf, once the light nullifies its healing factor. Those are fatal levels of radiation."
*Luminova grimly answers.*
"Fortunately, his Elven physiology is resistant to it. He has serval days to live, if we can't get him decontaminated and resurrecting him will range from being much more difficult than resurrecting a mortal, to impossible."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games