Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Supernatural:A Mafia Game ~ Hunters Win ~ Apocalypse Averted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 pm
G U M 1
foxgirl66
I am the purplest person here

I shall be the reddest person here blaugh heart

oh rly ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:55 pm
i have the cutest avi here.

wait… is this a pole?  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:55 pm
Pandelic DJ
G U M 1
foxgirl66

oh rly ;D

emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 pm
G U M 1
Pandelic DJ
G U M 1
foxgirl66

oh rly ;D

emotion_awesome

this could be intresting  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:02 pm
foxgirl66
this could be intresting

( just trolling around with my items xp )  
G U M 1
Pandelic DJ
G U M 1
foxgirl66

oh rly ;D

emotion_awesome

Too lazy to go back into customize mode to get more red > . < Night!  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Oh it was scar of the hero. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:04 pm
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Hey Guys!

hi
What's up?

nm you?
Just at work myself. I have 2 more hours to go basically.  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 pm
G U M 1
foxgirl66
this could be intresting

( just trolling around with my items xp )

(lol ok)  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:16 pm
123jimmy321
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Hey Guys!

hi
What's up?

nm you?
Just at work myself. I have 2 more hours to go basically.

ahhh. I'm thinking about going to bed.night^.^  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 pm
Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

The maddest kind of love,
is a love you know is wrong,
it burns a hole, right through your soul,
and cuts you like a knife.

The maddest kind of love,
is a love just for the thrill,
it doesn't have a conscience,
only lives, for the kill.
heart

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:52 pm
I have so many bunnies  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:21 am
Round 6 Death Scene

Chuck still was hung up on his last vision. Thinking about the apocalypse was one thing…but seeing the horseman pop up and begin it was a whole other ball game. It was so surreal. Things just seemed to be getting worse and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He wondered if even writing down these visions was worth it anymore. If the apocalypse brings the end of life on Earth, who will there be left to read the words he’s written? Even so, he still wrote it down, hoping that someone one day would read them and know the true story. And so he began to write the next chapter…

Michael followed StephyDiane as she left from work after working the overnight shift. She was cutting through the park to get home quicker so she could sleep. Michael had received news that StephyDiane had an idea where he could find the Winchester’s. They were still needed, they would still play a part in the apocalypse and he needed to find them as soon as he could. When he was about to close in on her he was suddenly held back by a hand at his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” War asked as Michael shrugged off his hand from his shoulder.

“That is none of your concern. You know just because we are all working towards the same end result does not mean that you can meddle in my own business.”

“Yes well, in any case. I have precious intel on who has information on the Winchesters.” War shrugged. “But if you don’t want me to meddle then I will go now.”

“Wait.”

War smirked. “So you will listen?” Michael nodded. “Very well then. The person you must seek is yohabroha” War pointed in the opposite direction from where they stood. “Who happens to be right over there.”

Michael turned to look. yohabroha was riding a bike on the path heading towards the parking lot. Michael quickly made his way over to yohabroha and appeared right in front of him. Trying to avoid him, yohabroha turned the wheel of his bike suddenly and ended up hitting a park bench and went flying over it. When he stood up Michael was in front of him again. “What the hell..”

War smirked as he turned his apocalypse ring with the mark of war. The rage in Michael burned as he looked at yohabroha. Before yohabroha could say anything else Michael snapped his neck. The rage was so sudden Michael hadn’t realized what happened until it was too late. When he turned back towards War, he was gone.

Meanwhile, Death was prowling his next victim. Pandelic DJ was just minding his own business when Death crept up on him. “This is the end for you, I’m afraid.” Pandelic DJ turned to stare Death in face. Death turned his apocalypse ring. Pandelic DJ clutched his chest as he fell to his knees. “You were just in the way.” Pandelic DJ eyes rolled to the back of his lifeless body fell forward at Death’s feet.

Chuck sighed. “Death and more death. When will this be over.” He saved his work and closed his laptop. Another day has passed, but will there be many more left?

Looks like Lyoru has been sent to jail. yohabroha has died at the hands of Michael. And Death has paid Pandelic DJ a visit.

Good luck next round everyone!~

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am
*kicks war in the shin*

Youre not coming to my birthday party crying  

yohabroha

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 am
Skanknote
Round 6 Death Scene

Chuck still was hung up on his last vision. Thinking about the apocalypse was one thing…but seeing the horseman pop up and begin it was a whole other ball game. It was so surreal. Things just seemed to be getting worse and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He wondered if even writing down these visions was worth it anymore. If the apocalypse brings the end of life on Earth, who will there be left to read the words he’s written? Even so, he still wrote it down, hoping that someone one day would read them and know the true story. And so he began to write the next chapter…

Michael followed StephyDiane as she left from work after working the overnight shift. She was cutting through the park to get home quicker so she could sleep. Michael had received news that StephyDiane had an idea where he could find the Winchester’s. They were still needed, they would still play a part in the apocalypse and he needed to find them as soon as he could. When he was about to close in on her he was suddenly held back by a hand at his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” War asked as Michael shrugged off his hand from his shoulder.

“That is none of your concern. You know just because we are all working towards the same end result does not mean that you can meddle in my own business.”

“Yes well, in any case. I have precious intel on who has information on the Winchesters.” War shrugged. “But if you don’t want me to meddle then I will go now.”

“Wait.”

War smirked. “So you will listen?” Michael nodded. “Very well then. The person you must seek is yohabroha” War pointed in the opposite direction from where they stood. “Who happens to be right over there.”

Michael turned to look. yohabroha was riding a bike on the path heading towards the parking lot. Michael quickly made his way over to yohabroha and appeared right in front of him. Trying to avoid him, yohabroha turned the wheel of his bike suddenly and ended up hitting a park bench and went flying over it. When he stood up Michael was in front of him again. “What the hell..”

War smirked as he turned his apocalypse ring with the mark of war. The rage in Michael burned as he looked at yohabroha. Before yohabroha could say anything else Michael snapped his neck. The rage was so sudden Michael hadn’t realized what happened until it was too late. When he turned back towards War, he was gone.

Meanwhile, Death was prowling his next victim. Pandelic DJ was just minding his own business when Death crept up on him. “This is the end for you, I’m afraid.” Pandelic DJ turned to stare Death in face. Death turned his apocalypse ring. Pandelic DJ clutched his chest as he fell to his knees. “You were just in the way.” Pandelic DJ eyes rolled to the back of his lifeless body fell forward at Death’s feet.

Chuck sighed. “Death and more death. When will this be over.” He saved his work and closed his laptop. Another day has passed, but will there be many more left?

Looks like Lyoru has been sent to jail. yohabroha has died at the hands of Michael. And Death has paid Pandelic DJ a visit.

Good luck next round everyone!~

I voted last round...why didn't it count?  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games