You are wrong. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:42 pm
Spartan1989
First of al. Does the Verse Include the Unborn baby? Yes so Dont try to say it doesnt have anything to do with it.

When did i say it had nothing to do with it? I said it did nothing for your position, because it clearly shows a fetus has a different value than a mother. In other words, you are wrong here.

Spartan1989
Lus, Why is it sating on pregnant women?

I have no idea what you are saying here.

Spartan1989
Secondly What about my other verses?

They are meaningless. In the last three pages i have responded to them at least half a dozen times. I see no reason to do so yet again.

[quote="Spartan1989"And A man would be punished for striking a woman in the old testament times? sweatdrop

I think you should research that a little more....Your talking about a time where the husband practicly owned the wife and was able to sell her into slavery. He could also stone her to death if she cheated.

The keyword being husband. This verse is not talking about a husband, it is talking about a male. Therefore, none of that matters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:51 pm
zz1000zz
Spartan1989
First of al. Does the Verse Include the Unborn baby? Yes so Dont try to say it doesnt have anything to do with it.

When did i say it had nothing to do with it? I said it did nothing for your position, because it clearly shows a fetus has a different value than a mother. In other words, you are wrong here.

Spartan1989
Lus, Why is it sating on pregnant women?

I have no idea what you are saying here.

Spartan1989
Secondly What about my other verses?

They are meaningless. In the last three pages i have responded to them at least half a dozen times. I see no reason to do so yet again.

[quote="Spartan1989"And A man would be punished for striking a woman in the old testament times? sweatdrop

I think you should research that a little more....Your talking about a time where the husband practicly owned the wife and was able to sell her into slavery. He could also stone her to death if she cheated.

The keyword being husband. This verse is not talking about a husband, it is talking about a male. Therefore, none of that matters.

Im sorry but a husband is a male. And u still have given no biblical proof to any of your claims. You cant Argue a Biblical issue without even using the Bible.  

Spartan1989

zz1000zz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Okay Spartan, that is it for you. No more posting please.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:43 pm
zz1000zz

Why can't I post? I din't Do anything wrong. i i ofended you in anyway im sorry. But you still have no right kicking hat is for a mod to decide. I simply stated you have not backed up your claims with the Bible and until you do so, all your Biblical arguments are void.  

Spartan1989

zz1000zz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:50 am
Spartan1989
zz1000zz

Why can't I post? I din't Do anything wrong. i i ofended you in anyway im sorry. But you still have no right kicking hat is for a mod to decide. I simply stated you have not backed up your claims with the Bible and until you do so, all your Biblical arguments are void.

*sigh*

In this topic, i am the negative. I do not have to prove anything. All i need to do is disprove your evidence. I have already responded to all of your claims prior to your posting in this topic.

So i am asking you to stop posting, as i am tired of repeating myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:45 am
you just sound like you are looking for a fight.to your answer about homosexuality check out Lot-he lived in the city of sodom where debauchery,gluttonly and homosexuality were rife.god destroyed that city.thats were the word sodomy came from.as with sex before marriage often the couple breakup leaving either girl or boy hurt aand used,some guys just pressurize girls into sex for a free shag and if as 1 girl did at the ultra mature age of 17(didnt even get the leaving done),the girl ends up pregnant the boy eventually drifts off leaving the hassle and worry for the girl of pregnancy alone and to rear a kid alone.i know to many kids who dont know their dads and whole community knows and i know that really hurt them.some even became fixated with single male neighbours and claimed they were their dads. and just think of those lovely sexually transmitted diseases some of which KILL.really those rules are just practical.  

PoppyDadswell

Kittey-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:50 am
zz1000zz

Heh. You could get more immature, but it would be difficult.
Sorry, but you've taken all the fun out of this debate. And apparently the sanity too? I mean, seriously. Since when is it ok to tell someone 'thats it for you' just because they disagree with you? did he insult you? Did he violate the TOS? No, you're just being unreasonable.
Spartan, I'm sorry she's doing this. I advise you to simply find another place to debate. And as zz1000zz is acting like a 13 year old (although for all I know she is one...) I think I am going to find another place, also. I'm tired of wasting my patience on a drama queen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:43 pm
that_fairy
zz1000zz

Heh. You could get more immature, but it would be difficult.
Sorry, but you've taken all the fun out of this debate. And apparently the sanity too? I mean, seriously. Since when is it ok to tell someone 'thats it for you' just because they disagree with you? did he insult you? Did he violate the TOS? No, you're just being unreasonable.
Spartan, I'm sorry she's doing this. I advise you to simply find another place to debate. And as zz1000zz is acting like a 13 year old (although for all I know she is one...) I think I am going to find another place, also. I'm tired of wasting my patience on a drama queen.

Eh, this thread probably should have been deleted a long time ago. That i am being insulting and petty is simply a natural reaction to the posts people keep making. That people such as PoppyDadswell are being allowed to post unmolested discredits anybody calling me immature. I do not mind being held to a higher standard than the random people who post in this topic, but doing so guarantees an unpleasant conversation.

The only reason i was snippy with Spartan1989 is that i just got finished discussing the very thing he posted. That discussion ultimately resulted in me saying the same refutation over and over again, because nobody would address it. I have offered reasonable explanation to every verse supposedly condemning abortions. A thread just a little bit above this one has done the same for verses supposedly condemning homosexuality. I do not mind discussing these explanations, but i do mind people simply ignoring them.

So sure, i can be immature, but as the famous saying goes, "He started it."

P.S. Three times now you have personally insulted me, albeit in an indirect manner, and all three times i believe it was undeserved. I have not insulted you. Immaturity is a funny thing, ya know?  

zz1000zz

Rei003

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:46 pm
I'm surpised she's not kicked out of this guild..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Rei003

Why? Because i do not agree with your personal opinions? Because i support my opinions with evidence and logic? Because you do not like what i say, even though it is correct? I have done a better job of "debating" then anyone else in this topic. I have shown more respect than most people in this topic. I have defended my position against everyone who disagreed. So just why should i be kicked out?

Incidentally, i am not a member so i cannot be kicked out. However, if a moderator asks me to quit posting, i will do so.  

zz1000zz

Rei003

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:05 am
zz1000zz
Rei003

Why? Because i do not agree with your personal opinions? Because i support my opinions with evidence and logic? Because you do not like what i say, even though it is correct? I have done a better job of "debating" then anyone else in this topic. I have shown more respect than most people in this topic. I have defended my position against everyone who disagreed. So just why should i be kicked out?

Incidentally, i am not a member so i cannot be kicked out. However, if a moderator asks me to quit posting, i will do so.

You are entitled to have your own opinion, but from what I have read it sounds like you are trying to make trouble on here instead of being mature about it...you have your beliefs, we have ours. But to let you know you cannot turn us against our beliefs because we are strong in Christ....we tried to tell you what we believe in, but you won't take our awnsers.

I'll just say this...we are all sinners, like it or not...we're human, we make mistakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:05 pm
Rei003
zz1000zz
Rei003

You are entitled to have your own opinion, but from what I have read it sounds like you are trying to make trouble on here instead of being mature about it...you have your beliefs, we have ours. But to let you know you cannot turn us against our beliefs because we are strong in Christ....we tried to tell you what we believe in, but you won't take our awnsers.

I'll just say this...we are all sinners, like it or not...we're human, we make mistakes.

This is a Debate and Discussion forum. The idea of it is to discuss the difference of opinions. My opinions are different than yours, yes. But i support my opinions with logic and reason, do you?

Quote:
you have your beliefs, we have ours. But to let you know you cannot turn us against our beliefs because we are strong in Christ

Close-mindedness is not a sign of faith. Nothing i have said contradicts the Bible, so ignoring me is not a sign of being "strong in Christ." It is a sign of ignoring God's will in favor of your own.

By the way, that would be a bad thing.  

zz1000zz

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:17 pm
Honestly. I've been watching this thread play out for a while now, and seriously, nobody can pin this all on zz1000zz.

Most of the people who have posted seem to have taken one look at what she's posted, say "Zomg that's not what my pastor said!!!" and decide that they have to seek and destroy.

zz1000zz's immaturity and hostility has mostly been in response to being berated by others simply because they don't agree with her.

It's natural for things like abortion and sexual morals to be emotionally-charged subjects, but there's no reason it has to turn into a pissing match.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:39 pm
SinfulGuillotine
Honestly. I've been watching this thread play out for a while now, and seriously, nobody can pin this all on zz1000zz.

Most of the people who have posted seem to have taken one look at what she's posted, say "Zomg that's not what my pastor said!!!" and decide that they have to seek and destroy.

zz1000zz's immaturity and hostility has mostly been in response to being berated by others simply because they don't agree with her.

It's natural for things like abortion and sexual morals to be emotionally-charged subjects, but there's no reason it has to turn into a pissing match.

For a minute there, i had started to think maybe it was all my fault. Then i started thinking again.

I try to be polite when i post in guilds since i am only a guest, but i expect other people to do the same.  

zz1000zz

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:36 am
zz1000zz
SinfulGuillotine

For a minute there, i had started to think maybe it was all my fault. Then i started thinking again.

I try to be polite when i post in guilds since i am only a guest, but i expect other people to do the same.
Agreed.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces