Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:10 pm
User Image

I, Meeki, am co-owning Ghost with Tweekend. She gets full roleplay rights, mate rights and breeding rights. The only thing I ask is to be able to have one basket from one of her breedings. Doesn't matter which one it is. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:13 pm
I fully agree to these terms!! <33!!  

Tweekend

Sable Eye Cerena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:58 pm
Kyribird
User Image

I'd like to Co-own this little boy with Cerena. I have all rights, Cere gets sig-candy rights.

The first breeding to bring three baskets, Cere will get a basket from said breeding to be completely her own.

ROCK ON

(Officially: I agree to these terms!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:58 pm
I, Nisshou Hakuyaiba, am Co-owning Dark Mousey with Reeve_Tuesti.

User Image

The Rights are as follows:

General Rights
Nisshou:
-Has rights to display Dark’s image in signature and teepee as well as create sigs with his image.
-Has right to all role play

Reeve:
-Has right to display Dark’s image in signature and teepee as well as create sigs with his image.

Breeding Rights
1st Breeding:
The first breeding is to be chosen by Reeve_Tuesti on the condition that Nisshou is informed of who he is being bred with.

2nd Breeding:
The second breeding goes to Nisshou Hakuyaiba after informing Reeve of everything.

3rd Breeding:
The third breeding is to be decided in the future between us.

Mating Rights
Dark has no plans of ever getting a mate but in the chance that the possibility arises Nisshou and Reeve are to discuss about it.

Exceptions
If Nisshou finds a Soquili before Reeve they may switch the breeding orders only if discused before hand.

((Reeve's name is already on the sig I just wanted everything to be official. Also I'm not rping him til Reeve agrees.))  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:02 pm
User Image A Flower in Memory

I absolutely agree to the above conditions.

heart

Display it proudlyUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm
Agreement to co-own

User Image

I, [X]Natty-Chan[X], am co-owning Midna with Silent Spy.

The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
-Although, at first, I have main RP rights, but we both have general RP rights.
-Silent Spy has OOC RP rights, until he is able to RP her himself, then we both have OOC rights.

Mating
If Midna were to ever get a mate, it will be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Silent Spy gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
The third breeding shall be discussed with all parties of the breeding.

[Just making the co-ownership official. I probably worded everything terribly x3]

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:23 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Agreement to co-own

User Image

I, [X]Natty-Chan[X], am co-owning Midna with Silent Spy.

The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
-Although, at first, I have main RP rights, but we both have general RP rights.
-Silent Spy has OOC RP rights, until he is able to RP her himself, then we both have OOC rights.

Mating
If Midna were to ever get a mate, it will be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Silent Spy gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
The third breeding shall be discussed with all parties of the breeding.

[Just making the co-ownership official. I probably worded everything terribly x3]

I agree to the above terms. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:21 pm
updated  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 am
For Lovey Dovey
To be co-owned by myself and `Swirly

Quote:
General Rights:
We can both put her in our signatures, and teepees
`Swirly can have main rp rights, but we both have OOC rp rights
I get to roll stats (I like doing that icon_whee.gif )
`Swirly can request edits for jewelry and ribbons ^_^

Mating:
`Swirly can choose a mate, she just needs to let me know who it is ahead of time, and if I really don't like the mate, we'll talk it over and work something out.

Breeding:
`Swirly gets first pick from the first breeding. If there is more than two baskets, and the other owner has no objections, I'd like one basket.
On the second breeding, I'd like the basket. If there's more than two, we'll talk with the other owner, and `Swirly can have the other if she wants.
Third breeding, we'll all discuss what to do with the baskets, and work something out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:45 am
smile I agree 100% to these terms  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:37 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Trevor

User Image [ Mialee ] recieves full rping rights, and even gets to choose his mate, as long as he's happy, i'm happy. Once mated, he will only mate with his mate. (No cheating or OOC breeding, etc). Unless something really go's wrong matewise.

First Breeding: I, Kiara Lime give Mialee first child to this breeding if there are only 2, if there happens to be 3 all owners can get a foal, and idon't mind getting the spoils

we'll take turns from then on on who gets the foal for each breeding etc.

RP: It's already been discussed in AIM about a bit of his traits, so no need for a huge explation on that.

~Kiara Lime  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Kiara Lime
Co-ownership Agreement for Trevor

User Image [ Mialee ] recieves full rping rights, and even gets to choose his mate, as long as he's happy, i'm happy. Once mated, he will only mate with his mate. (No cheating or OOC breeding, etc). Unless something really go's wrong matewise.

First Breeding: I, Kiara Lime give Mialee first child to this breeding if there are only 2, if there happens to be 3 all owners can get a foal, and idon't mind getting the spoils

we'll take turns from then on on who gets the foal for each breeding etc.

RP: It's already been discussed in AIM about a bit of his traits, so no need for a huge explation on that.

~Kiara Lime

Agreed ^^  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games