Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Introduction - Post here first, say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:54 pm
Name or Nickname: myth or irony
How long you've been on Gaia: Since 2007 with some hiatuses
Favorite Dress up item(s): I love fantasy items or things that are intricately detailed. Cutters, facial detail, hair, mods that show skin, backgrounds, and filters/overlays.
What inspires your avatars?: Runway. Wasn't much into making avatars but becoming a part of the Runway community really helped my creativity and skill over time. Also my writing--love creating my OCs!
What you hope to get out of the guild: A nice avatar community, contests, challenges, and just some genuine fun

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I love reading, writing, designing book covers, and drawing. I also love making cosplays on here! And I'm an anime nerd. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:26 pm
Mini Black Velvet

Welcome! I really love your chibi art. So cute and shiny!

BloodAngel95

Thanks for joining! I hope you definitely get challenged here; I know my avi creating has really improved since joining.

mythological irony

So glad you joined! I haven't done too much on runway but plan to do more. I always forget to check or sometimes the themes just don't interest me.  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:15 am
Aeternam
mythological irony

So glad you joined! I haven't done too much on runway but plan to do more. I always forget to check or sometimes the themes just don't interest me.

Thanks for the invite! And yeah Runway themes are sometimes hit or miss. I was entering a lot during October 'cause of Halloween themes, but my entries have slacked off now lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:38 pm
mythological irony
Favorite Dress up item(s): I love fantasy items or things that are intricately detailed. Cutters, facial detail, hair, mods that show skin, backgrounds, and filters/overlays.
What inspires your avatars?: Runway. Wasn't much into making avatars but becoming a part of the Runway community really helped my creativity and skill over time. Also my writing--love creating my OCs!
What you hope to get out of the guild: A nice avatar community, contests, challenges, and just some genuine fun

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I love reading, writing, designing book covers, and drawing. I also love making cosplays on here! And I'm an anime nerd. XD

Welcome! Good to have you!  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:40 pm
Mini Black Velvet
Name or Nickname: Mini Black Velvet
(Feel free to call me any variation of my username or I go by artist handle Rum or Rumby too)

Favorite Dress up item(s): Hair Extensions & Eyes & Jewelry & Arm/Chest/Leg Mods~

What inspires your avatars?: Currently Holidays and sometimes my OCs since I like recreating them sometimes

What you hope to get out of the guild: Join the Avi contests whee

A little bit about yourself: I am an artist and love to draw fashion, original characters, fantasy, and fanart.

I also enjoy watching anime & asian dramas, reading webnovels/webtoons, playing casual games like Sims 4 & Planet Zoo~

You can consider supporting & following me at my other social media
🔴Redbubble ☕️Ko-fi🔶Patreon
🏠Toyhou.se 🐦 Twitter 🔷 Pixiv📷Instagram 📗DeviantArt🎴Carrd📺YouTube

I'm also always questing Art of me + my friend's OCs

Welcome! Glad you're here  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:03 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

Welcome! Good to have you!

Thank you! heart  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

Hufflepuzzled

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 pm
Hey yall! Just saw this, sorry it's a bit late after joining. sweatdrop

Name or Nickname: Huffz
How long you've been on Gaia: since '07 or '08
Favorite Dress up item(s): Angel Aura Quartz is probably one of my favorites because it has so many cute recolors.... I also love anything Konpeito or Kaguya
What inspires your avatars?: COLORS~ Like literally, I love colors and finding cute combinations. I usually find a new color scheme I like (Nocturne right now, hello winter colors) and make fifty billion outfits in that scheme.
What you hope to get out of the guild: People to chat with for tips and feedback on my avi. It's the number one thing keeping me active, the dressup aspect.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): Well I live in Humboldt county, I'm in college for computer science, I have an addiction to shopping so I try and shop with fake money as often as possible to save my real wallet from danger. I have a husband, a kitten, and a doggo and they're my entire world. emotion_kirakira Anddddd...yeah I guess that's it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:48 pm
Hello everyone^^

Name or Nickname: Veronica, Vero, Ragnarok
How long you've been on Gaia: 2007 ish
Favorite Dress up item(s): Mine Mine Mine, Rosamund,
What inspires your avatars?: I am in a RP with a freind and we have enough time to create characters so I build using avatars first.
What you hope to get out of the guild: I hope to learn new styles and inspiration for avatar designs, i have always liked playing dress up when it comes to avatars, i even did avatar cosplay when tektek was available and i even did it on DA for a time, so i hope to learn new tricks that i havent.

I like MMO's, and RPing, and i wish to improve on those. i play other games and my fiance and I are now exploring gaia and all the features we havent done when the game first came out. :  

Ragnarok Akumachi

ClydeFr0g

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:49 pm
Name or Nickname: Emma (Clydefrog)
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2009, on and off
Favorite Dress up item(s): anything pink and girly or bloody and gory!
What inspires your avatars?: color schemes/ color blend ability
What you hope to get out of the guild: friends smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:32 pm
Name or Nickname: Oddly, Oddlies
How long you've been on Gaia: 2004 - This is even my original account!
Favorite Dress up item(s): Hanna's crop top, pick your nose, great zesty ox, forehead tattoo's and anything with a back halo.
What inspires your avatars?: Challenges really. I do prefer to try and do male avi's simply because they are a bit harder, but am just having straight up fun with it all now.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Try some new ideas, maybe do a 'challenge me' thread or something, and inspo to doodle from once I have my new computer up that can handle my drawing tablet. I haven't drawn in years and some neat avi's would be great doodle fodder!

About Moi: I'm currently breaking out of a shopping habit by re-finding my creative outlets that DIDN'T cost me a hoard of money. So back to role play and drawing now that I am FINALLY properly medicated for ADHD. Amazing what you can do when you don't get frustrated with anything that takes longer than a half hour!  

Oddlies

Thirteenth Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:48 pm
Name or Nickname: THE Corpse, Corpse, Corpsey
How long you've been on Gaia: Gaia was only live maybe a month when I joined. OG! ..not my original account tho...that has been forever lost.
Favorite Dress up item(s): Oh ANYTHING with a skull or skeleton! emotion_awesome
What inspires your avatars?: Horror and gore forevermore! Honestly, I just start layering things to see what it looks like. I especially like layering my skull face: makeup, scars, etc... Sometimes I use eyes, sometimes I don't. When I do use eyes I like them to look RIGHT AT YOU. Horror is more creepy when it's staring right in your eyes. emotion_dowant
What you hope to get out of the guild: More ghoulies by my side. emotion_brofist

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I like donating and hosting monthly avatar contests here on Gaia. I have two charities Drowning in Items and a LK one Creeping it Real. Links are in my signature! emotion_bigheart
I live next to an old cemetery. The neighbors are nice and quiet. emotion_awesome
I'm married and have 3 furbabies: Zuul, Gozer the Gozerian, and the dirty Manbeast. emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:04 pm
Name or Nickname: Glengrin
How long you've been on Gaia: 15 years (Where did the time go?)
Favorite Dress up item(s): No idea; I have a huge inventory and I use it all
What inspires your avatars?: Many things from mood and intuition to a lovely new item to play with to contests to something someone has done with an avi; for 15 years I've used a new avi every other day on average without repeating.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Some creative inspiration, fun with contests and to enjoy the creative styles of others.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!):

Hmmm...married, retired, 7 cats, sci fi fan in all media, finds fun and adventures wherever I go whether virtual online or irl. I love to explore most topics, nature, books, books books, music (it's in my soul), wonderful food, creative works of all kinds and more.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:05 pm
THE Red Corpse
Name or Nickname: THE Corpse, Corpse, Corpsey
How long you've been on Gaia: Gaia was only live maybe a month when I joined. OG! ..not my original account tho...that has been forever lost.
Favorite Dress up item(s): Oh ANYTHING with a skull or skeleton! emotion_awesome
What inspires your avatars?: Horror and gore forevermore! Honestly, I just start layering things to see what it looks like. I especially like layering my skull face: makeup, scars, etc... Sometimes I use eyes, sometimes I don't. When I do use eyes I like them to look RIGHT AT YOU. Horror is more creepy when it's staring right in your eyes. emotion_dowant
What you hope to get out of the guild: More ghoulies by my side. emotion_brofist

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I like donating and hosting monthly avatar contests here on Gaia. I have two charities Drowning in Items and a LK one Creeping it Real. Links are in my signature! emotion_bigheart
I live next to an old cemetery. The neighbors are nice and quiet. emotion_awesome
I'm married and have 3 furbabies: Zuul, Gozer the Gozerian, and the dirty Manbeast. emotion_skull

Heh, fancy finding you here. We meet in all kinds of corners of Gaia. Not quite spooky though...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:36 pm
glengrin

Heh, fancy finding you here. We meet in all kinds of corners of Gaia. Not quite spooky though...

Look at that! 3nodding We are just meant to be, glengrin. heart wink  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:10 am
THE Red Corpse
glengrin

Look at that! 3nodding We are just meant to be, glengrin. heart wink

Yep, we are. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Btw, send me the link to your LK charity thread and other charity thread again please. I need to add the LK one back in my thread now that it's active again. I'm so pleased you're recovered and back.  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff