Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - February is Intelligence! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Ocha Hana
Link to Teepee: Here

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
Thinking this over as she wonders a bit. "If the ground is shaking then it would be best to get to safety. So that is what I would do."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness?
Looking at the ground as she paws at it with her hoof. "Hmm I guess I would be afraid. After all it is something unknown."

What do you think it might be?
"Earth shakes but sounding like steps then I wouldn't know what it is. I have never known something big enough to shake the ground."

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
"My thoughts would be this is unreal. After all giants are fairy tales. Not of the real world that one knows of."

More importantly, what do you do?
"Stay hidden until this unknown thing is proven as a friendly thing or not."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw?
"No I believe others would think I was crazy and needed to be locked up for my own safety."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react?
Shaking just thinking about it. "I would hide as best as I could."

"Afraid. More then you would know. I couldn't face something making sound like that." Her voice trembling.

"Something out to hurt me." Tears now forming in her eyes.

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts?
Eyes widen in fear. "That this thing is going to eat me."

"I would stay hidden shaking and trembling in fear."

"I would never speak a word of it. In fear of having to relive it."

Participating Soquili: Kuro-Yume

"Well I would think that I was dreaming. So I guess I would react as shocked."

"I think I would be afraid but I would also face the strangeness. After all one most face what one fears in order to get over it or at least use to it."

"Hmm a volcano or something maybe."

"My thoughts would be that this is both unreal and interesting all at once. But wondering if this thing is friendly or not."

"If it is friendly then become friends with it. If it isn't friendly then run away."

"Well no. This is something one would need to see in order to believe."

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

"I would be interested in what was making the sounds so I would go looking for it."

"I would face it. After all interesting things are fun in their own way."

"I don't know that is why I would go looking for it. Might bring a cage so I can lock it up."

"I would need a bigger cage."

"I would get a bigger cage in order to trap it."

"I don't think I would care or not if others believed me. As long as I know what it real."

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

"I would be uncaring. It has nothing to do with me."

"Neither.. Because again it has nothing to do with me."

"Why would I care?"

"Uncaring as long as it leaves me be. Because again it has nothing to do with me."

"Nothing but what I do daily already."

"Not caring nor do I really talk to others."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:17 am
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Kagehoshi
Link to Teepee: [x]

You hear a giant rumble around you. What is that? It sounds almost like... giant footsteps? The ground shakes. How do you react? "Perhaps it would be wise to exercise caution. If something is approaching that causes the ground to shake, then the likelihood of it being harmless is extremely low."

Are you afraid, or can you face the strangeness? "I am not afraid. Merely cautious is all. I will face whatever fate guides into my path."

What do you think it might be? "I honestly do not know. I have never come across something that could shake the ground. Legends past speak of such a thing...But should it not be extinct?"

Suddenly a giant reptilian being bursts into view. Something that has not been seen on this world for many millennia. What are your thoughts? "Apparently, legends are born from a bit of truth."

More importantly, what do you do? "I would conceal myself within the shadows, studying its movements and actions to determine whether it is friend or foe."

Do you think anyone will believe what you just saw? "Possibly a few would. However, I think most would believe me insane."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 am
July questions are up <3

[Bonus stats will be added once teepees are updated <3]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:00 pm
Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania
Link to Teepee: [X]

What does strength mean to you? Titania looks thoughtful for a moment, but answers without hesitation. "Strength is being able to do what needs to be done, to the best of one's ability. If that means using one's bodily strength to get something done, so be it. But it may also mean using one's mental strength in a situation that is difficult."

In what moments are you strongest? "Well, it certainly isn't when brute force or physical strength is needed," Titania replies lightly. "But probably, when encountering new things and dealing with that which may appear frightening, even if it is not. I am nothing if not bold," she laughs.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Sometimes, when I was raising my daughter, I must admit that I felt terribly weak. Ineffective would be a better word, really; I felt as though my ability to raise a foal was very weak. Having to socialize her for her own good seemed to highlight my weaknesses." Titania smiles fondly. "It was much easier with my second, though."

---

Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Shimmer

What does strength mean to you? Shimmer tilts her head a bit, as if in thought. "I think . . . it means being able to support and protect others, and stand up for yourself. It doesn't have to be physical, even."

In what moments are you strongest? "I'm good at helping, I suppose." Shimmer looks uncertain. "I don't think I'm very strong, normally. But I like to think that I can be strong by supporting other people so they can be strong, if that makes any sense."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Oh, definitely." Shimmer gives a little, sheepish laugh. "When we first met Tsubame, she was in a spot of trouble, and there was nothing I could do! It wasn't just that I was scared; I really wasn't, at least not very much. I just didn't know what I could do to help her." Shimmer hangs her head a bit. "Mother and Avery had to take care of it."

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm
Participating Soquili: Ocha Hana

What does strength mean to you?
"Being able to endure the lowest moments in life. To know when to call it and when it is best to fight."

In what moments are you strongest?
"Traveling the world in order to find my promised love from my filly days. After all it was hard to leave home and travel alone."

Have you ever felt particularly weak?
"Yes when I lost the one I knew I was fated to love. I might have been a filly with no power but I should not have let go of him."

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

"It means to be strong enough to fight out evil and protect those you love I guess."

"I honestly can't think of any." She is a timid shy mare so being strong isn't really in her cards.

"Oh yes all the time. There isn't a time I don't. But the worse was when my friend was taken by a cursed walker and I couldn't be of help to her."

Participating Soquili: Kuro-Yume

"To have the power to protect one's family."

"When I told my mate that I loved her for the first time. I was so scared at the time."

"Yes and that is why I went soul searching."

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

"The power to control one's desires."

"Not sure that I keep track of these. I am the head of the Ceremonial Ponies within a herd. Maybe my strongest moment is dealing with the idiots without killing them."

"Can't say that I have."

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

"To be able to survive on your own."

"I believe I am too young to have had any yet."

"Oh yes when I was younger and I was being bullied."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:32 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Boop

What does strength mean to you? "It means to... To be brave and do what's right, even when you're scared."

In what moments are you strongest? "When I am surrounded by those I love and care for."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I got lost in a new forest just after I left my parents. I had never felt so hopeless, but then I met a wonderfully kind mare... It just goes to show that with friends by your side, you'll never really be lost."

---------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

What does strength mean to you? "Strength is to look past the differences in others and open your heart to them."

In what moments are you strongest? "When I know that I've given hope to another is when I feel at my strongest."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? The mare looks away and to the side, suddenly downcast. Then, finally, she says quietly, "There were those whom I could not save."

---------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

What does strength mean to you? "Heavy lifting!"

In what moments are you strongest? "None, really. Except when I'm bowling people over, but I think that is because I'm going so fast, rather than how heavy I am."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Uh.... I dunno. Maybe when I tripped yesterday."

--------------

Participating Soquili: Savannah

What does strength mean to you? "It means being able to defeat any foe that crosses your path!"

In what moments are you strongest? "When I'm fighting--or showing off for the ladies, hey hey hey."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Weak? Me! How dare you?! I am NEVER weak!"

----------------

Participating Soquili: Aquila

What does strength mean to you? "Putting those who have ever wronged or judged you in the ground and getting justice for such tyranny."

In what moments are you strongest? "Well, gee, if I had any strength to begin with I could be able to tell you, but unfortunately I DON'T!"

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I feel it all the goddamn time, sweetheart."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:04 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: Link

What does strength mean to you? "Strength means being able to defeat your enemies at whatever the cost."

In what moments are you strongest? "When I hVe the upper hand, I am always stronger than my foes."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I have not felt weak since I donned this pelt."

--

Participating Soquili: Osmond

What does strength mean to you? "I think strength is protecting the ones you care about... And also being able to knock down trees and stuff."

In what moments are you strongest? "When I have someone to protect, though usually they can take better care of themselves than I can. Like my familiar, Red. He's a real champ. Wait, what was the question again?"

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Uh, I dunno if I've ever felt 'weak' per say, though I was feeling a little woozy the other day. Does that count?"

--

Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

What does strength mean to you? "Strength is for making friends and holding on to them. Literally. No one can escape me. Haha, just kidding! Or am I?"

In what moments are you strongest? "When I'm making a new friend! I just get so excited that I wrap my front hooves around one of their legs and drag them into the sea to play with me!"

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "When my new friends drown, that always makes me really hopeless-feeling. Why can't everyone just learn how to breathe underwater like me, huh? It's not hard!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 pm
Owner's Name: Zempre
Participating Soquili: Takkar

What does strength mean to you? A snort was emitted from the male as he flicked his ears back against his head. "Strength...a common trait found amongst the brutes and mindless fools. A necessity? I hardly think so...not when one is born with cunning."

In what moments are you strongest? "For one of my kind, I must always be the 'strongest'. Weakness only leads to death. So, the answer would be in all moments." A bemused look comes upon the male who slowly flicks his tail in mild amusement.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Weak?" The stallion once more shakes his head in mock amusement, a grin playing upon his lips as he cants his head to the side. "No...but I do prey upon the weak. If weakness is to be in my life, I imagine that is how it shows itself by becoming my prey."

Zempre

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:35 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric

What does strength mean to you? "Strength is a soquili who works out, and builds muscle to do things that other soq can't. You can also have mental strength."

In what moments are you strongest? "Hmm." Lyric pushes her lips out in thought. "I would say I have good lung strength. I have built up my ability to sing for long periods of time, with out exhausting my voice."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Nope!" Lyric answers quickly, unwilling to think of any moment in which she felt weak. Though everyone has them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:52 am
Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

What does strength mean to you? "Strength to me personally, means having the ability to carry on life, despite the circumstances in which you were born into. I strive to be strong, even though my physical strength pales compared to most."

In what moments are you strongest? "Those moments in which I put my feelings aside, to do what's right."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I imagine I was quite weak when death claimed me before I had my chance at living. I was born dead. Though I can't say I felt weak, since I don't remember it. I only remember the moment my mother brought me back, and the terror in her eyes, the first thing I saw. That terror turned to pure elated joy, when the life returned to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Icefyre

What does strength mean to you? "Strength to me, means a number of things." he said, forming your question into a statement. "I believe you are looking for a personal answer, and not one of a textbook meaning. Strength can be found in knowledge. A strong mind can achieve much in this life. Strength is also being able to support those that I love, no matter the circumstance" he replied.

In what moments are you strongest? "I am strongest protecting those that I love." he answered more simply to this question.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I felt weak the moment I saw my two sons born into existence in this land. Humbled by how precious life is. Knowing the answers to life, and it's circle is one thing. Experiencing life created by your blood, puts everything in a new perspective. Now, I want nothing more, than to experience that moment again, but this time, with the mare I love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Xana Hatetalon

What does strength mean to you? "Being able to concur my enemies." she said with a sweet tone.

In what moments are you strongest? Smiling bright at the thought, she replies: "The moments in which I have achieved victory over another. Though, I still have much to learn."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Oh yes. Many times. And I learn from each, and try not to make the same mistake again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Swiftmane

What does strength mean to you? "Endurance." she answered. "The ability to outrun anyone. Nothing can hold me back!"

In what moments are you strongest? "The moments in which I run. Not to sound like a one trick pony." she giggled. Running was her favorite thing.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "I felt weak when I was lost. I was lost because I tried to run from my problems. Running isn't always a good choice. That was a hard lesson learned."

Lunadriel

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:55 am
Owner's Name: StrawberryRoseTea
Participating Soquili: Decadent
Link to Teepee: here

What does strength mean to you? "I think strength is being able to survive and overcome anything that life happens to throw your way."

In what moments are you strongest? "I feel strongest when I am able to drive a potential threat from my home even though it may not even come down to physical strength but who can seem the strongest."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "When my past overtakes me and any decisions I make or actions I take are influenced by what has happened rather than what could happen I feel weak and disappointed in myself."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:31 am
Owner's Name: Syrius Lionwing
Participating Soquili: Grizzik
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What does strength mean to you? Protecting my family even against all the odds. Knowing that being strong may just save the one person you care about more than anyone else.

In what moments are you strongest? when in the face of adversity I am strongest, I'll never let my family be harmed again.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? once I couldn't protect those that needed my protection, it was the weakest moment of my life, now I strive to be stronger.

Participating Soquili: Eublephar

What does strength mean to you? being able to pull some creature to their doom, I am strength itself it means everything to me to be stronger.

In what moments are you strongest? when I am being the hunter, stalking my pray from beneath the waves, there is no greater strength.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? weak? Pah! I have never felt weakness ever! Maybe that one time, but he weighed twice as much as me and that has been stricken from the record!

Participating Soquili: Fluke

What does strength mean to you? strength...strengthhhhhhh hmmmmm, well I guess it means I can adventure for longer? Yeh, definitely used for going longer.

In what moments are you strongest? when facing the mightiest of leaps! Obviously that's because I am super lucky too but yeh I'm definatly strongest when leaping!

Have you ever felt particularly weak? this one time I thought my luck had run out, totally struck out with a filly but then I remembered, hey, I'm stronger than that!

Participating Soquili: Vood

What does strength mean to you? using my wings to fly forever, my mighty wings spreading far in to the skies, they are my greatest strength.

In what moments are you strongest? I'v never had to be particularly strong for any reason. I'm young I guess I'm strong all the time.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? when I was much younger, that first flight I nearly broke all four of my legs because I jumped off a particularly high rock. I felt weak then.

-have put in a request for Caesar to go in to my teepee hopefully he will be in by the end of the month-

Participating Soquili: Caesar

What does strength mean to you? strong legs, strong claws, strong teeth, strength is everything for the hunter.

In what moments are you strongest? when hunting, both for food and for those ladies. My greatest strength is my own four paws.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? I hurt my paw once, had to rest up for days, only time I'v ever felt weak, couldn't hunt, couldn't fight, didn't like it at all.

Syrius Lionwing

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm
Owner's Name: Ryghann
Participating Soquili: Pollux

What does strength mean to you?Strength? Strength is not just about being able to lift great amounts.... True strength is the fire from within, driving you to succeed! It is also when you are going through tough times and stay true to those who need comfort and support!

In what moments are you strongest? When i am helping my friends and loved ones.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? weak? no. My loved ones are near me and I have reason to always be strong!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:45 pm
Adora's Blair
Owner's Name: Adora_Heartseeker
Participating Soquili: Blair

Blair frowned softly. That was a good question and he had never really given it much thought before. The dark stallion tossed his short mane, lost in thought for a brief moment. "To be honest, I'm not really sure what strength truly means to me. I feel as if the answer could change on any given day. Right now, though..." His light eyes glance to the side. "Right now, strength to me means being able forgive those that have wronged you in the past, even if the wounds are deep. Strength is being able to wake up each day, despite anything that has hurt you and made you want to quit, with a song in your heart and on your lips. Strength is the ability to keep moving forward, long after you wanted to quit." Embarrassed he tossed his short, snowy mane once more across his neck. He lowered his nose, and huffed softly. "Real strength isn't simply physical. It's strength of heart that I think counts the most." A wiry smile forms on his face. "...At least right now that's what I think."

At what moments was he at his strongest? Compared to the first question, that one was almost too easy. "When I'm with soquili that I care for. It's much easier to be strong when there are others around me to give me..." He paused for a moment, as if to look for the right phrase. "A reason to be so, I suppose."

Worry fluttered briefly across his features. The question seemed to have gotten under his skin and it made him wonder what exactly was with such an intrusive question. The other questions had been about strength: What he thought about it. What made him strong. This one though? It was unsettling to say the least. Weakness. What did it really have to do with strength. He sighed softly. There really was no going back now. "Yes." The word came out curtly. "Yes, I have. But I would rather not talk about it. Sorry."

Adora's Evangeline
Participating Soquili: Evangeline

Eva rolled her eyes, as if the question itself was such a nuisance.
"Strength to me is the ability to have whatever I want," She grinned wickedly, "and to crush anyone that stands in my way through any means necessary."

With an exasperated sigh Evangeline shook her head, her curls bounced everywhere, as she began to speak. "That's cute." She offered with a sneer. "I'm always in my prime."

Her brow arched upward and she thought about it for a moment, really thought about it. Were there actually soquili stupid enough to admit to their weaknesses? Once more she rolled her eyes and shook her head with a nasty smirk. There probably were. "No. Like I said before, I'm always in my prime."

Adora's Hideaki
Participating Soquili: Hideaki

Lazily the pitch stallion's tail twitched. Strength. Such an interesting thing strength was. You could be born with it, or without it. Train yourself into it or sleep yourself out of it. But what did it mean to him? Who could say? He hummed, softly, a gentle rumble in his throat that was barely audible. "Strength is like a stone." Hideaki whispers in an almost sultry way. "Rigid and forceful, but worn down and ebbed away. Useful and useless."

Coal colored orbs blinked deliberately. In what moments was he, Hideaki, strongest? Straight away he knew the answer: Why, when he was with his brother Isoba, of course! But why give away all his secrets? It was never much fun. "When I look into the mirror that is not a mirror. One in the same, yet two of a kind." With a devilish smirk, he left it at that, refusing to give any further information.

The question surprised him, which, was no easy feat to accomplish. Of course, he knew that he should have expected such a question after it had been asked and the shock had already been given. After all, what was strength without weakness? "The stars shine brightly," He responded as a brief flicker of something akin to longing flashed across his features, "Words on my tongue, I search for the mirror that is not a mirror and yet... I am alone." The answer was more direct then he would have liked. Too close to telling a secret than he was comfortable with. However, it was too late now. There was no going back. Isoba... He was missed.

Adora's Valentino
Participating Soquili: Valentino

A charming grin spread over his youthful features and he chuckled. What a very good question this was and so simple to answer to boot. Marvelous. "Strength, is having the ability to protect the one that I love, for she is the light that brightens my very existence." Dark lashes fluttered and honey dripped from his every word. "Be that physically or shielding her emotionally. Strength, to me, means that I have the ability to keep her from harm, no matter the situation."

Completely nonplussed he began his answer without skipping a beat. "Why, when I'm with my darling angel, of course." Once more a grin spread across his face and he shook a stray hair from his eyes. Mirella gave him the courage he needed to make it through any and all hardships that he faced. She was, for all intensive purposes, the source of his power. Certainly there was more as well, such as his family. They also made him feel as if he could take on the world, but this mare had put him cloud nine and it just made him feel so alive.

Valentino swallowed back a wave of anxiety that rolled through upon the mention of this question. Oh, he had felt weak before. Many, many times. There was just one instance that stuck out in his mind. In an instance he was reminded of the sharp heat and blinding light of fire and a phantom smell of smoke assaulted his nostrils. He snorted, as if to clear the invading scent's memory from his nose and stamped his front hooves lightly in place. A false smile plastered itself to his face, fast, but not fast enough for his previous reservations to go unnoticed. "With a family and love like mine? No, never!" A lighthearted laugh peeled from his throat with just a little too much force.

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm
Owner's Name: StrawberryRoseTea
Participating Soquili: Eldrin Bright-Tail

What does strength mean to you? Eldrin smiled as he thought of the many answers to that question. Finally he settledon the answer that felt most right to him. "To me strength is the ability to overcome a challenge of any size, physical or emotional, while maintaining your personal integrity and truth."

In what moments are you strongest? The question stumped him for a moment. He had never really considered his own strength before. "I've never really thought about it. I guess if I had to choose I suppose I feel strongest when I achieve a goal that I set, such as climbing to a particular point on a mountain, or helping an individual through a rough time. Who wouldn't feel strong with the world spread at their feet, or watching someone else find their own strength?"

Have you ever felt particularly weak? The answer sprang right to the tip of his tongue. He tried not to think about how much easier it was for him to think of his weaknesses as opposed to his strength. "The times I feel weakest are those when I am struggling with the emotional aftershocks of a past I don't even remember. If I could just remember I could lay it to rest."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games