Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2015 Main Events PRIZES PG 15 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GOLD MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maihue Tivona / Diving for Treasure
Etsali Azeban / Cheating the Lottery
Regina Marian / Cook-Off
Odette Cygnet / Fashion Show
Athene Bramma / Fashion Tell
Keionx Rutace / Ger-Bowling
Regina Marian / Capture the Flag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SILVER MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerona Scrall / Diving for Treasure
Aerona Scrall / Cheating the Lottery
Sinter Heilig / Cook-Off
Lorata Gorgos / Fashion Show
Vremea Everai / Fashion Tell
Lorata Gorgos / Ger-Bowling
Etsali Azeban / Capture the Flag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. COPPER MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luxara Seleni / Diving for Treasure
Leeroi Furore / Cheating the Lottery
Vremea Everai / Cook-Off
Milieu Aojiro / Fashion Show
Regina Marian / Fashion Tell
Anguis Serpen / Ger-Bowling
Keionx Rutace / Capture the Flag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HONORABLE MENTIONUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alifax Bunsem
Cebass Lusita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm

=>IN CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT
The awards ceremony begins similarly to the previous Bloodfest. Trolls climb on stage, three at a time, to be presented with their scarves and trophies. Then they troop off, children staggering under the weight of their enormous cups, and the next set files on. However, at the end, rather than the gold winners being called back on stage, a large shelving unit is wheeled on stage. In it, is sparkly things galore. From weapons to watches, scarves to back scratchers, it's overflowing with various different prizes. Each object has a tag hanging down so it is visible, bearing a unique number on it.

The announcer drone shuffles out of the way, so the prizes are fully visible, and flips to a new page on his speech notes.

"Prizes are as follows! We have two sewing dummies, two ... ancient devices, two piles of ... ancient device repair materials, two makeover coupons, and three memorial wall displays. If you have won any trophy at all, please write down your preference, and we will be drawing prizes from a hat, from gold winners to bronze winners. Thank you!"

=>OOC ANNOUNCEMENT
YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PRIZE!! If you have multiple trolls that have won multiple games, you must choose which one you will be picking the prize for. They will all get trophies, of course.
For preference, please write down which prize you would like to receive, from the most to the least. We will roll on the gold winners, then silver, then bronze to determine the order of choice.

PLEASE GET YOUR PREFERENCES IN BY THE 13TH, I WILL BE CLOSING THE THREAD AND DOING THE PRIZE ART/ETC ON THE 14TH.

PRIZE DETAILS

• The sewing dummies will allow you to recieve alternate art of your troll at it's current stage, or whatever stage it is at when you redeem it. The art from this must be summer bloodfest related. Swimsuits, sportswear, or something relating to an event your troll has taken part in, etc. Once you win the item, you can place your order here using the prize form.
  • The ancient devices are the same broken technology that, if combined with the repair materials, will net you free official shop art of your troll's lusus. Once you have both bits, go here to order.
  • The makeover coupons allow you to request one small edit to your troll's image. Small edits include tattoos, piercings, jewellery, scars, anything that can be layered easily over existing art. Once you win the item, you can place your order here using the prize form.
  • The memorial wall displays are posters for the event. With this item, you will be allowed to write one 1000 world long solo, relating in some way to this year's bloodfest, and have it count as an RP point towards growth.

=>PRIZE CODE
[quote="Hivestuck"][b]HAND OVER THE LOOT![/b]
[b]MY TROLL IS:[/b] name
[b]MY TROLL WON:[/b] event
[b]MY TROLL CAME:[/b] 1st/2nd/3rd
[b]MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE:[/b] [/quote]

CLAIMING YOUR MEMENTO SCARF
If you'd like to receive a scarf with trophies on it from all the events you participated in, please post this code for each troll you'd like to get one for. If your troll participated in four or more events, they will receive a little MVP badge!

=>SCARF CODE
[b]I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES.[/b]
[b]MY TROLL IS:[/b] name

Also available to take home are your trophies! All trolls who participated get a iron trophy, and if you won any events you can take home your corresponding rank's trophy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 108 ... 38!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 pm
whats this?  
Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 85 ... 19!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm
hmm i wonder  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 22!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 pm
waggles horns  
Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 198 ... 56!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:09 pm
I AM SO PROUD OF OLDBIES. EVENT WAS MUCH FUN SO GREAT.

GIVING AWAY THREE KIDS. YES. NOT ONE, NOT NINE, BUT THREE.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 156 ... 134!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 pm
cha cha cha  
Hivestuck generated a random number between 1 and 128 ... 43!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:20 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 pm

I have increase the oldbies prize pool from 1 to 3 trolls due to a magnificent event. Thank you everyone. :'D

NEWBIES! I will be contacting you first, in this order, to pick what premade you would like.
Astro Zombies`
1st
OrionDeltaOmega
2nd
Hobo Pixi
3rd

OLDBIES! Same deal. You can pick between a custom seadweller, custom powered, or one of the premades. Once someone has picked the seadweller it will be unavailable, and vice-versa for the powered.
purplerosesbeauty
4th
quite uneventful
5th
Gl!tch~
6th

Event Points: For each official event users participated in (participation counts as having all posts properly filled out by the end), they have received 1EP!

Growth Points: If your troll interacted with others in a booth beyond simply posting the required amount to win prizes and getting a 'scripted' response with the prize (ie actual back and forth iteractions), and you passed the required 250 words count, you can count all booths in which this happened, together, as 1 growth point.
Boardwalk is the same as any orp, if you passed the required wordcount, it can be counted towards growth.
You can finish up roleplaying in the booths & boardwalk till the end of this month.

If there is anything else that needs clarifying please let me know~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:47 pm
Ahhhhhh, so exciting! blaugh Thank you for holding such a great event! :D :D :D Just wanted to let you know, I'm heading to my second job in the next15ish minutes so I may not be able to respond until later tonight (latest ~10/10:30 EST). Can't wait to see what the premades look like!!! dsljfksofdigsd

Congrats everyone on their wins!! C:  

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:48 pm
Hivestuck
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Athene Bramma
MY TROLL WON: Fashion Tell
MY TROLL CAME: 1st
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Sewing Dummy, Makeover Coupon, Memorial wall

I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES.
MY TROLL IS: Anguis Serpen

MY TROLL IS: Athene Bramma

MY TROLL IS: Klymen Carcha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:00 pm
Hivestuck
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Maihue Tivona
MY TROLL WON: Diving for Treasure
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Sewing Dummy, Makeover Coupon, Memorial wall

MY TROLL IS: Maihue Tivona  

RawringKiwi

Space Gekko

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:43 pm
Hivestuck
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Luxara Seleni
MY TROLL WON: Diving
MY TROLL CAME: 3rd
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Sewing dummy, ancient device repair material, makeover coupon, memorial wall

MY TROLL IS: Luxara Seleni

MY TROLL IS: Reemus Grroou  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 pm
Hivestuck
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Keionx
MY TROLL WON: Ger-Bowling
MY TROLL CAME: Ger-Bowling 1st, Capture the Flag 3rd
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Makeover Coupon, Memorial Wall Display, Sewing Dummy, Ancient Device

MY TROLL IS: Keionx Rutace  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:31 pm
Hivestuck
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Etsali Azeban
MY TROLL WON: Cheating the Lottery
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Sewing Dummy, Memorial Wall Display, Makeover Coupon

MY TROLL IS: Etsali Azeban

MY TROLL IS: Lorata Gorgos  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces