Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Bean Bag Bat Toss - closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm
This was his last chance to win this game and he planned to do his best. Picking a cute bat he looked at the baskets. Maybe the poor pink bat looked too sad... but he missed the big baskets and thought he had over thrown completely until it landed forlornly in a far basket. Shiki bit his lip and held his hands out for his little bat back, which he then cuddled as if to sooth it.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Shiki
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: Steal

Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:00 pm
Repeated~

They didn't notice they gave her a beanbag bat she had, so she used it for the booth game, hopefully it will circulate back and get another good owner that would cherish the little bat as much as she did. The material of the basket was soft, too soft that it didn't stand properly but blobbed like a lazy creepson.

"What is that made of?" She asked.

Quote:
08 A very floppy basket: you win a carnival ticket●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Arynek Neas
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: yuo117

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:36 pm
Lurks returned to the booth, despite the no bullying sign Reese had written for him the day before. He grinned, and decided to take another plushie, this one in Catinka's visage. He began to squeeze it, so tightly it exploded into fluff. Cradling the ribbon of its bow, the horseman tied the scrap of fabric around his wrist before scampering off again, laughing.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: lurks beneath
Prize Won: ticket
Minipet SN: n/a

lizbot rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:43 pm
Grimly handing the tickets she'd been holding over to Tink, Reese picked up one of the beanbags modeled after her and slowly and silently stalked after the horseman. With every step her body grew a bit heavier until she was right behind him. Fist lashing out, she punched Lurks in the back of its head and shoved the bean bag in its mouth.

The words were loud and sharply punctuated and for once her speech impediment emphasized the emotion behind them with accuracy.

HP: 30
Dmg: 7

cherno astra

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 8 12-sided dice: 11, 2, 5, 4, 7, 11, 2, 2 Total: 44 (8-96)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 pm
Lurks squawked indignantly, dryly swallowing the beanbag. It tumbled down into the hollow of his ribs, where he fished it out from before popping that one, too.

"I won it!" he said, ferociously pouting as he dove towards her with his sickle. Ragtag wings unfurled behind him, a swarm of black-shadows fluttering out from his robes at the same time. "You are being very very unfair, and I hate you."

lizbot

hp// 40-7 = 33 - (15*.75) = 21.75
dmg// 18  
lizbot rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 am
Reese was thrown back painfully, and reminded of the House Cup with its painful exam and worse battles. She was reminded as to why she didn't seek out fights (she did not know how, not well, not hardly, and the act of learning still felt like such a disadvantage). She realized it didn't matter, because some things were not to be tolerated even at the cost of a pain-free existence.

Lurks was one such thing.

HP: 12
Dmg: 4

cherno astra

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3 Total: 14 (7-28)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 am
Of all the things that Lurks Beneath (the Stars) was, merciful was not one of them. "Oh," he said, and the way he said it was not kind or precious at all, edged with danger and eyes alight with fury. "It is funny, that you think you can play with me for very long."

Reese's blow was countered and returned in twofold.

lizbot

hp// 21.75-4=17.75
dmg// 11  
Rejam rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 am
Catinka, who had been watching all this unfold with a stunned dismay and many smaller "ohs" to punctuate, was sufficiently alarmed by Lurks' last outburst to scuttle out from behind the booth.

She would later be uncertain exactly what had happened. All she knew was that she very much did not want Reese to be hurt, and that protecting her friends seemed somehow right and appropriate and natural.

"You," she said to Lurks, her voice still wounded, still childish, but now burdened with a strange sense that it might at any moment crest into an eerie wail. "You are a bully."

She pointed at him accusingly, as she did so the air condensed around Reese as if pulled there by the lemure's strange gravity, into what looked vaguely and smelled exactly like wet earth and dried blood.

"You stop," she said, the scarf around her neck succumbing to the rapid spread of a stain that was dark, dark red. There was an utter lack of authority in her voice. It was clear that she was terrified. Which did not stop her from adding, in what was for Tink a highly sophisticated insult: "You're dumb."

T1 Barrier in effect!: 5/5
For TWO turns  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lizbot rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 am
Reese, her existence wavering and pulling at the seems as much as her little beanbag had, looked at Tink with a sort of sorrowful pride. Seeing Tink so genuinely upset was beyond strange and it felt unfortunate that she'd been drawn in to this, but also Lurks was the biggest dumb ever and smaller ghoul was actually taking a stand for once. Not for herself, but for Reese which invoked another set of conflicting feelings.

Right now she was nearly consumed with pain and rage directed at the horseman, but later, it was the rest that would linger with her. Emotions to be explored and turned over in all her idle hours while others slept.

The ghost tried to hit him again, but only tangled her fist in his cloak. Frustration filled Reese, upsetting her still more.

"WORST."

HP: 1 + 5 barrier
Dmg: no  
its me debz rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4, 3 Total: 16 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:39 am
Lurks paused to look at Catinka, watching with an intensely eerie interest as she cowered and wailed. He pitied her.

"No," Lurks said, speaking very slowly to account for the ghoul's willful stupidity, "I am your friend. And you are mine!" A toothy grin emerged, and while he did not move, the shadowy bugs began to creep up Tink's hooved feet, clambering up her legs with their phantom-limbs.

He made a shooing motion with his hands. "Since I am your friend and so you should listen to me because I am very very important, go away."

lizbot

rejam

hp// 17.75  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:53 am
Despite her obvious fear--despite the fact that the stain on her scarf was now spreading with alarming alacrity to her collar, through her sleeve, and dampening her curls where they rested against her neck--she stood up straight, and seemed unbothered by the legion of little legs attempting to scale her own. She stamped a hoof, partly in irritation and partly in an ineffectual attempt to squash a scuttling shadow.

"You go away," she said. "This is ours and we made it and you came here and you ruined it. No one likes you," she added, "and you can't make us like you just because you say we do. You are not my friend and I am not yours. I have lots of friends," she finished bravely, "and I bet you don't have any, just people you're mean to, and a bunch of stupid bugs."  
lizbot rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:56 am
Reese was a series of firm nods and small, shoving hands as Tink, Tink! ranted at the one who may claim friendship but was more often bully. Was more often hurting Tink for fun, more often destroying things, precious things they worked hard on.

"YEAH."

Her form seemed to turn more ghostly and transparent for a moment, as the strength and comfort of the barrier began to fade. Untangling her hands from the horseman's cloak, Reese reached out to take Tink's own, expression stern and solemn with an anger that was likely to stubbornly persist long after the circus had left town.

HP: 1 + 5 barrier
Dmg: 2

xcherno astra
xrejam

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOPS! Totally missed the board. Lets just... skulk off without anyone noticing, yeah.  
Mizu_no_Tsubasa rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaida came back to this booth and gotten a brown bat with cute little blue bow. She lightly toss it into the basket and missing again.
Pouting Kaida want to at least get one bat into the basket.  

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
neopetsgirl91 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

neopetsgirl91

Demonic Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:12 am
Shadow came another throwing game. This one containing bean bags.

Shadow picks up a purple looking bat and throws it ....missing completely.

"I swear that the basket moved!"  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces