Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ META Chapter 5: Invasion ◈ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Kiyelt gathered a few supplies that were in a pile meant for outfitting others he thought, just simple stuff a salve and two badages. There were actual healers for the rest, he could hopefully stop his own bleeding and get a head start on infection with this. He saw his new aquaintance wander off, glimsing into a tent he caught Mella's eye and waved before he was off to find out where prospective whip weilders were to go. Passing by the defensive lines he saw a familiar cheerful face. What in the world was the ever gentle Nua doing in the heavy defense? ACK!

"Nua!" he called and rushed over, checking him, prematurely for cuts, abrasions and any other injuries. "Um," how to say this...."What cha doin?" He settled for simple.

He heard his name called over the crowd and turned, bringing Gaddock over with his waving arms. "Nua this is Gaddock, he helped me to get Norcrest my other sailscale."

Gaddok: Post 8

Gaddok caught a flailing arm out of the corner of his eye, and turned to find Kiyelt, “There you are.” He stated while shuffling through the crowd to get over to him, “Any idea where we’re supposed to go nex-” he paused and noted the gentlemen Kiyelt was talking to, “I don’t believe we’ve met… I’m Gaddok.” He offered his hand for a shake.

Turning his attention back to Kiyelt, Gaddok continued, “I take it we should report in to the Wind or Ice leader over there for more instruction?” He pointed to the two women chatting in the cluster of soldier that huddled around them, still engaged in their own conversations. “Did you get all the supplies you need before we leave? I assume the only way we get to come back this way before the war is over is if we’re too injured to fight.”

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Aminah (Post 6)

Aminah's own brow furrowed as Dyakida continued to talk. She had hoped that meeting with friends would draw her mind away from the war that was quickly approaching, much too quickly for her liking. But she guessed that that just wasn't to be. It was too much on everyone's mind.

She sighed and let her figure relax slightly, it was a difficult question, but not impossible to explain. "Well, I don't plan on saying goodbye anytime soon, so this won't be it." She said kindly, grabbing a hold of Dyakida's hand and squeezing briefly before letting it go. "I fight because that is the path I chose. No one could have predicted this situation, but as a prentice I chose to fight, so that is what I'm doing now. I knew when I started that there was a possibility. And after what I've seen I'm surprised that this is the enemy we're fighting." She thought back to the bug mages she had encountered. They were a terrible enemy and the ones that Tendaji should be focusing on, but she understood. This was the immediate threat. "But I chose to fight as a prentice to protect my family and those I couldn't live without." She thought of all of her friends, her sister, her mother and father, Jerarda leaking into her mind and lingering longer than she should have.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Was that a suitable answer?" She smiled to her friend.

DraconicFeline
Dyakida

Sathe (Post 7)

Sathe held a hand to her cheek, her face felt hot and was full of red as Gaddok left the tent and vanished into the crowd. A smile crept slowly outward, plastering itself on her face and making her thoughts feel light and far away. The newly found romantic side of her had her thinking thoughts of Gaddok once she was finally able to move and resume her business.

She had to laugh at her silliness, a short choppy laugh pointed downward at the area she was working in. Antiope had called out for all those - a fact she just remembered - and her head shot up, her smile fading as she regained her sense of reality. Right: the war.

Sathe stood to go follow with the crowd. She didn't really know where to stand. She had some minor healing training with salves thanks to her sister's plants, but that was about where it ended. She decided to wing it and join the crowd up front. "I have some minor healing training." She raised a hand weakly as she spoke, as if asking permission to speak out.

Suhuba
Antiope

kaname423
Crew

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 pm
a pet dino

Kadriye post 6

There were few sisters in the back ranks, the Alkidike tended to prefer melee weapons and most pure ones had no magic to speak of. Still,Kadriye did not feel alone. She had Qi hovering above her head, offering comforting noises and Ilyra beside her. The mystic turned her head to smile at the young girl,"I'm glad I get to stand by you today." While she was honored to be allowed to take to the battlefield at all it was wonderful that she could do it with those she considered family. Their aim would be true, she was sure, for every enemy they distracted or injured with arrows or magic was an enemy that never got the chance to harm Briella.

The idea of needing to kill was one that still sat uncomfortably in her mind though. Kadriye had never caused the death of another and doing so today, even to protector her sisters and allies would be difficult. More often then not she would aim to distract and disable, if those on the front line went for killing blows that was their choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm
Aysun Post 6

Aysun gave a glance toward the twins as they started to talk about someone named Pahana and it would seem as though they were going to be leaving? He starred for a moment, wondering if he should tell them that they shouldn't go wandering off, but decided against it. He doubted that it wouldn't go well. He didn't much care for them and the feeling was obviously mutual, as such it was probably best that he didn't order them about. What mattered more was him keeping an eye on his brother, he was the one that he was supposed to be protecting, not some strangers that wanted to wander off even though it was dangerous.

He glanced over at his brother when he mentioned hoping that they didn't see anyone they knew, "I hope the same... but better that we take care of them then some strangers if they do get hurt." He'd much rather that their grandmother saw to any of their family if they were injured. Then again he'd much rather that Uncle Takoda had stayed behind to help with the healing too but he was probably need out on the battlefield even if he didn't like the idea of someone so nice having to be somewhere dangerous.

Giving a shake of his head he said, "We could always wait at the opening of the tent? Wait and see what happens?" He suggested, at least that way it would feel as though they were doing something.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm
Jacinthus Post 4

Jacinthus blinked a couple times when Takoda suddenly announced that he was needed and that it was 'goodbye' for now. He gave a grumbling sound under his breath before he turned to look over at Keilana and Chalcedony, "He's going to be the death of me." He muttered, then said to his sister, "Be careful, Little Kei, don't forget to consider a retreat if things get too dangerous, alright? If we need to fall back we will." He hated the idea of losing ground to these Oban bastards but if that was had to be done then so be it. With that he turned and hurried after Takoda, not about to leave him alone out there. They might need healers but Takoda was his mate and he'd be damned if he let him wander off alone. There was no way the Obans were getting their dirty hands on him!

Once he caught up with his mate he reached out, grabbing hold of his shirt, dragging him backwards into his grasp. One arm wrapping tightly around him, pulling Takoda so that the healer was in his arms he said, "Don't think you can run off without me again, Takoda, the last time you did that it nearly killed me." He wouldn't just let him go play healer for long periods of time without him, without his protection. It was selfish of him, sure, but he was getting to that age where he didn't quite care. He could get scolded by the elders, sure, but they were sure to see that having someone as skilled with a bow as he was protecting a healer would be a good thing.

"Lead the way to where we are going to be taking up position but no running away when my back is turned." He'd hate to have to turn the battlefield upside down looking for him after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 pm
Suhuba
Yansa/Besian

Yaholo post 7

Yaholo turned his gaze away from Briella and Tahigwa to give Yansa another bow, followed by a nod of understanding. He would go where he was needed, even if it meant being separate from Tahigwa. He turned to Tahigwa, offered her a smile, and dragged her in for a brotherly hug.

"You play it safe out there, baby sis." He said, planting a parting kiss on her forehead. "I don't want to hear any back talk to anybody from you, understand? You listen to Yansa and you be smart." He gave her a quick squeeze. "I love you with all my heart. Please, please, don't be reckless out there."

Then, he turned, his expression faltering slightly, before he moved towards where Besian stood waiting. He took a short moment to compose himself before giving the elder man a bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Besian." He said. "Allow me to help you in the best way you deem fit."

Tahigwa post 7

Tahigwa's mood shifted as her brother left her side, her eyes glittering with tears. Why was he being moved? She needed him beside her! He... He... She rubbed her eyes, bit her lip, and followed Yansa. No back talk, no fuss, just do as you are told... Just do as you are told...

"Yansa..." She muttered, gazing to the ground. "Are you certain my brother has to be with them? What if we need him with us? Aren't you confident in him...?"  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm
robot kitten
He adopted it from Natsu, what did you expect? XDDD

Rastian post 7

Rastian stood still, quite dumbfounded by Senja's parting comment. A hero's welcome... What did that entail? His cheeks flushed as red as a cherry as his thoughts dwindled upon all of definitions he could think of, before he shook his mind free. He needed to come back alive for any of that to happen! A smirk rose to his features, and he called out to the pair of girls as they left.

"Will do, Senja! You can count on me!" He called, grinning like a fool.

Then, he made a move of his own back to where he needed to be. Was it with the defense classes? Didn't that mean he was with Yaholo? ... At least he'd be well protected, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:23 pm
DraconicFeline
Nua

Ogbonna post 7

Ogbonna nodded at Enki's response and bowed his head, before racing off to join Nua with the others of their force. He gently grasped his friend's shoulder, intending on asking him if he really thought being here was wise for him, but paused sharply at Nua's smile. How could he ruin such a happy face with words of disapproval? He leaned backwards, sighed, and forced himself to grin.

"Are you ready to go, Nua?" He asked.  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 pm
Nilah44

Suhuba
Have Antiope put them wherever you'd like. <3

Natsu post 6

Natsu rose to his feet as Pahana called out to them and gathered Finnley and Viveka towards his side. Well, it was time to move towards their designated area. He hoped that the woman in charge was kind, or at least someone he could relate to. It would make things a whole lot easier.

"Of course we can all stay together, hun." He assured as he guided them over to where Pahana stood waiting. "We're all here to help one another. I won't leave your side if you don't want me to."

Viveka post 6

Viveka shook a little as he was guided, but kept his gaze upon Pahana. She was someone he knew, someone he could cling to if need be, which made him feel just a little bit better.

"Paha... Thanks for letting us know." He said, smiling towards the pink-clad dancer. "Where should we report...?"

Pahana post 5

Pahana grinned as Natsu, Viveka, and Finnley made their way over to her. It was a relief to see their faces, even though Finnley was new, and she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around them in a quick squeeze.

"Right over here!" She exclaimed, pointing towards Antiope. "Miss! Oh, miss! I have some very slight experience in healing, my cousin's a Monk! But, I'm not sure what these three are able to do! What do you need the most of?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:43 pm
Chalcedony Post 4

Chal watched as first Takoda left and then Jacinthus chased after him after having a last few words with his sister, telling her to retreat if the need for it arose. He really hoped that such a thing wouldn't happen though, wanted to believe that they would take down the invading forces. They wouldn't know what to expect though until the battle began though, huh? After a moment of watching after where the othe two had gone he shook his head, deciding not to think too hard on them. One of his rival of sort and the other... well, it was best he didn't think about that right now. Instead he had to focus on the battle ahead.

Turning to Keilana he said, "I think that we should be preparing ourselves for what is to come. Those like us, we are going to be on the front lines." He hated the idea that she would be there, a part of him half wishing that there was anyway to get her to stay behind but he knew that would happen when Tale froze over with as much snow as Zena had. As such it was best that they stuck together instead, "We will watch each others back, make sure that we are both able to get back to our boys." He told her, giving her a smile.

"I think after all this a bit of down time would be nice." He said as he started forward, walking side by side with Keilana, wanting to stick close to her. They would likely be called to the front lines soon enough, best that they got moving just as everyone else was doing. How he wanted nothing more then to relax a bit when this was all over. He'd been doing so much training and patrolling before the start of the war that he felt he might have been neglecting the boy's a bit, relying on the others in the family to look after them. He'd make up for that when he could, if he could. He knew there was a chance something bad could happen, that he could be injured or killed, he could only hope against hope that such a thing didn't occur though since there was still much he wanted to do.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm
Orpheus Solon

jayoku

DraconicFeline

a pet dino

Samoset post 6

Though he felt it would be best to go look for his aunt, Samoset couldn't help but feel that it was too dangerous to do so now. He sighed, grabbed onto his arm, and smiled towards Aysun.

"Heh... She's probably with one of the elders." He said, shrugging. "She'll find us later, there's nothing to worry about."

Kennet post 6

Kennet, on the other hand, wasn't so keen on letting their aunt worry. Their daddy had told them to stay with their aunt, and he was the one who had listened, but Samoset wanted to wander away, so he went with his brother. Now auntie Pahana would get in trouble for losing them! He grimaced, spun around, and wandered back the way they had came.

"I'm going to find daddy and tell him how you got us lost!" He announced. "You can stay here with these... These non-sisters and stay lost!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 pm
Eira Post 4

Turning to follow after Borra's gaze the Ice Tribeswoman couldn't help but to give a shrug, "Huh... I couldn't tell you. Maybe they have no where else to be? Like their parents are here or something?" She guessed but really she had no idea why kids would be here. On top of that why were people not keeping a better eye on them? She supposed it was a rather chaotic situation, wasn't it? Looking around she could easily see how some kids would be able to get lost pretty easily... still, they weren't her kids nor were they even from her tribe. She shouldn't worry about them when their job was to tend to any wounded that came in, not to babysit some random younglings.

She could only hope that they hurried up and got back to... wherever it was they were supposed to be. Preferably before Borra abandoned them to go play with the kids, he seemed the rather overprotective sort when it came to little ones after all.

"Seems like everyone is starting to get into their groups for the battle? I wonder if that means things are going to be starting soon." She mused, not much caring for the idea that they would soon go from preparing for war to actually being a part of a war. It wasn't exactly something she'd planned for back when she first thought about taking her troupe on the road and yet... here they were. How drastically plans could be changed when some crazy, land hungry king from the South decided to act.

Gyuri Post 4

Turning to watch Borra the giant of a man couldn't help but to lift a hand, patting his shoulder, as though to sooth him when he seemed to turn his attention to the younglings that were roaming about. A part of him wanting to gather them up, to herd them somewhere safe, but that wasn't job, was it? No, his task was to keep those that were right here safe, he had to try to stick to that job he told him over and over in his head. He was already stretching his abilities to their limit and beyond when it came to protecting four people. He couldn't add a bunch more to the number he was to tend to... even if he wanted to do so.

Best that he try to concentrate on what was right here before them, to see to their safety. Most of them weren't battle ready after all and the one who was still remained blind even with what power he had. Gyuri couldn't let his guard down! Cracking his knuckles a bit, he turned his attention toward those that Eira was watching. She was right, wasn't she? People were starting to group up, not a good sign. That meant that the very tenuous peace that they were enjoying, chaotic or not, was nearly at its end.

Makani Post 4

Turning his attention to Sin'qua, unable to ignore the way her energy seemed to flicker around her, showing her obvious irritation, he gave a soft laugh. She really was put off by Eira, wasn't she? A shame, the two might make good friends if it weren't for the fact that they were a bit like oil and water he thought to himself.

Sin went on to grumble about his sister ebing the sort she didn't like and he nodded along with her, feeling that it was probably best that he didn't add to it and rile her up more. Her mood seemed to already be a poor one though with good reason. The energy around them was going nuts, so many people were moving now, so many people who were on edge and ready for what was coming to arrive. The waiting just seemed to be making tensions rise more and more. Giving a soft laugh as Sin called her brother 'dim' he couldn't help but to nod, "He seems to miss all the of the signs around him when it comes to those trying to get his attention, I agree. Some people are just... naturally oblivious I suppose."

At the mention of his magic Makani lifted a hand up, flexing it slightly, before he said, "I can only do so much. They would never let someone like me on the battlefield... and probably for good reason. I would just end up in the way." Even with his current abilities he doubted it was nearly enough for what was bound to happen out there. He was better off staying behind and sticking to healing like Sango suggested. Turning to Sin'qua he said, "If they come too close, to where we are, if I could ask for you help? I am able to 'see' in a sense with my magic but I doubt I would be able to distinguish enemy and ally with that power. If that happens if I could ask you to be my eyes?" He would need help in aiming if the need arose for him to use any of his magic to actually fight... and better someone like Sin who seemed to want to do more then Eira or Borra who would likely end up hiding behind Gyuri.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 pm
Rishima Post 6

Rishima's cheeks colored a bit as Gerraden set about declaring that he was going to be keeping everyone safe. It was a kind gesture but at the moment, as he saw his sister's gathering, he found himself wondering if that was where he should be. He could go over their, join them, and aid them as he was supposed to do. What would become of Gerraden though? Would they let him help? He was half Alkidike after all... but he looked far more Shifter, especially given his choice of weaponry. His antennae twitched a bit before he said, "Do you think we should join our sisters?" Amongst them only Rayloun lacked Alkidike blood so they might not accept his help but he felt as though he were doing wrong not going to fight with his sisters.

His hands tightened on his weapon as he found himself oddly torn at the moment. Why should he be hesitating? Why was Gerraden holding him back? It wasn't just that he was far younger or that he was a halfbreed male like him. What was it then? If only he knew, all he knew for certain was that it had held him back from going along with Jerarda, was still holding him back when he knew he could easily catch up to his beloved sister if he wanted to.

Shaking his head he looked over those he was standing with, trying to decide what he should do next. He felt he should just take hold of Gerraden by the wrist and lead him over to their sisters, if he vouched for him then perhaps they would let him travel with them? He couldn't say, not for certain, but... maybe? If Gerraden was willing to leave his brother that was... he probably shouldn't ask that of him. To ask him to leave his brother to join with sisters that he didn't even know... but if he left to be with Rayloun and Rishima went to the sisters then what? He didn't want to just leave him? It was one of those lines of thoughts that was just chasing its tail like Itzal did from time to time. He'd have to decide though wouldn't he? And soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm
Alek nodded and opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was another whisper of air. He swallowed and tried again. "Here you go," he said to Mella, reaching over and retrieving the herb she had indicated. He also acknowledged Uquin's greeting with a faint inclination of his head. There. That wasn't so bad.

He shook Biroki's hand when it was offered, meaning to nod but somehow forgetting to. "It's nice to finally meet you." During his months in isolation, he'd thought of Zuri and her children quite a bit, but had never quite wrapped his head around the idea of a brother-in-law. He was glad he'd been remembered fondly by his sister, and the part of him that wasn't quaking with nervous anticipation was excited that he'd have a chance to get to know her family as long as everything went well here. "I'll keep an eye on the fire then," he assured those nearby.

DraconicFeline
Biroki

Scarlett Arbuckle
Uquin

Reoakee
Mella

Smerdle

Scamp

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 pm
Vollerei post 5 (with this all 3 of mine have 5 posts in meta.)

Vollerei ran her hands over Zweil's feathers as she watched her sisters congregate. Her single undamaged antenna twitched as she tried to spot her mothers or birth sister. Or any old aquaitneces in the mob. Nope. Just Jerarda. She grumbled to herself, it would have been nice to find her family since it had been a year or so since she'd gotten washed out to sea. Oh well. I'll head home after this war and catch up with them. I bet they'll be proud of my growth in skills. She grinned at the thought, she had gottne a growth spurt as well.... so maybe she'd finally grown taller than Säure, her older and more aggressive mother. I wonder if they jsut decided to gaurd the home islands instead of joining hte big fight? Or maybe they just haven't arrived yet.

She turned around and cast her eyes over the Earthlings gathered about their respective leaders. So many... but would it be enough?  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff