• Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☪ Ⓔⓣⓗⓐⓝ ☪
╚══════════════╝

Ethan crouched when he noticed Dks wound, quickly casting Haste and cure. Before launching himself off the Dragon Winged Girls back and attempting to hold himself in the air as Kalena tried to defend them from the attacks. He took up his keyblade and said slowly," So do you! Does that mean you should die!?" His body was moving fast due to the spell as to get himself safely around the attacks,any that Kalena couldnt cancel out anyway. They were fast, insanely fast. But Ethan could keep up with them somehow. The teen was biting his lip,not knowing why any of this fighting was needed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

R E N T O N

User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Renton was amazed by the mysterious swordsmen. He could barely keep up with his movement. It exceeded his capabilities as well. The boy felt the sonic boom rush. He shielded his eyes from the intense force. The sea wasn't holding out too good. He was in awe. Who would of thought that there would be someone this strong?! He was basically on a whole different level. This guy was swinging out airwaves like crazy! The boy looked to Kalena. "Miss Kalena, how are we gonna even lay a hand on this guy?!"

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: . .. ...)

Vice Blackheart

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

killahill217

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

"he is a bringer of the end, Renton. I hate to say it, but even as I am at the moment, he is just a little bit stronger than I am. My full power I dissected into the light keyblades, keeping some for myself, but maybe if we use our power, keyblade....." she sounded unsure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:23 am

R E N T O N

User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Kalena remained in question. Renton looked nervous. He still remained in preparation, gripping the handle of his keyblade tightly. Sweat coursed down his temples. He too had no clue what to do. "Even so, we have to do something! If we keep fighting with this guy without some sort of plan, someone's gonna get killed!" He tightened the grasp on the handle of the weapo, frowning. "Aside from all that, we're still sitting ducks y'know!" Renton had his sights on Grey, keeping an eye out for the others.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: . .. ...)

Vice Blackheart

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 am
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

killahill217

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

((please see 'kalenakeeper's prolonged absence'))

"Agreed" she said feeling her light power coming back just as strong as twilight, however she kept the twilight power in most of her body, one arm goes bright light. She then turned that bright light in her arm into a light shield

"the power of light at the moment is a perfect shield against even the Emperors of the End, including my brother" she said with pure determination in her eyes, she looked different than she did at the academy.

DK snarled as she hit the ground hard. her wings taking most of the impact, making them disappear. She then looked at her armor, it was sliced down the middle, where her dragon belly was. She fell onto a knee snarling. She then sighed, thankful that the boy whom she didn't even know his name, had did a healing spell on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hebidayu eyes widened making them look even more snake like and cold.

Being born a monster dosn't make you evil!

Hebidayu lower body becomes serpentine. He rushes forward at Kalena.

Venom God's Bellow (毒神の怒号 Dokujin no Dogō)

Otherwise known as the "breath attack". Hebi takes a deep breath, manipulating the venom within his body to become concentrated towards his stomach, before exhaling the said "breath" of poison as a blast of a wide radius, littered with his black poison. Because of this radius, it is an indiscriminate technique, causing mild poisoning to everything in its path, which progressively increases in concentration.He didn't care who got caught in the crossfire. He just wanted Kalena dead. She infuriated him to no end.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:11 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

((knux and I are having problems getting online, his computer is dead and im borrowing this one))

immediately when Hebidayu attacked with poison, her other hand became full of light creating a perfect shield against his attack as well, shielding everyone except the two whom were attacking her and the people she were with.

"I know that. I just wish my brother saw the same, and yet....most of the time I come out of life, im heartbroken" she said

"that not yet for me though"

Dk watched Hebidayu attack, she couldn't believe the strength of heart Kalena had, it was defiantly weaker than her own, even when she was in Kalena's situation.

She panted hard.
"your not...leaving me out of this fight." she said slowly standing to her feet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:25 pm
                                          User Image
                                          _________Dragon Slayer 『Grey 』
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On the island]

╾Quotes╼

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Ethan Kirito Soul

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Image Copyright:{READ}
This Edited Image is property of Vice BlackHeart of Gaiaonline AKA TheMasterofPie123 on Photobucket,Edit's and use of any kind without my authorization will be reported regardless of what site,what means of use no matter how small it is or what position you are in,Those who fail to read this and fail to ask for my authorization will be reported,What's more if the User has gain my authorization to use said image they must have this copyright posted with it and they must send me the link to what site they will be posting said image as they must only use the image for that attended use any additional use without my authorization will result in the User being reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Grey watched as the boy interfered once more though he was not angered by this instead he simply slipped past him through the barrage of airwaves that were sent by him."If it was that easy i would have done it myself..."He said as his body blurred once more releasing the burst of speed as he let out another sonic boom which echoed like thunder as he stood behind her giving her glare which held killing intent."Mind your own battles"He said as he raised the blade up until it pointed to the sky as a grey colored aura covered the blade.":アースカッタ,Earth Cleaver:"He said as he swung the blade down.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

((I hate this seat, it so uncomfortable x_x. Getting the box to send off my laptop tomorrow. Urgh...haven't decided when im gonna mail it....does FedEx only work weekdays or weekends too? Anyone know?))

DK saw Grey's sword come down, energies to destroy the earth under them

She snarled and reformed her shield. She then ran back out into the middle where Grey was.

"Void shield" she said, her shield became unbreakable even by the attack Grey was using.
She felt the bones in her arm breaking, but she held it still.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hebidayu eyes widened making them look even more snake like and cold.

Being born a monster dosn't make you evil!

Hebidayu strikes at Kalenas barrier with his sword wildly

That isnt going to save you,my venoms almost as potent as miasma

Soon even Kalenas shield would be stained by his black poison.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

((got box today, sending laptop off tomorrow......))

Kalena immediately makes the barrier explode in Hebidayu's face. She then sped thru the poison igniting it in a brilliant blaze of fire, she ran at him with a quick stab at his chest missing his heart on purpose, her eyes changing a golden color.

"even if I do die for good, the teachings that I represented will remain, Hebidayu." she said

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 am
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Hebidayu coughs up alot of blood,and stares Kalena down

But will you let a new princess for us emerge? Those behind the gate...ack...not everyone forgives you. Can you bare thier hatred,and still accept them?Would you go against Zanza?

Venom God's Ribbon (毒神の印綬 Dokujin no Inju):
Quite simply,Hebi's technique is activated by exerting large volumes of black poison from his body, which is then accumulated at a focal point, before spreading out in numerous directions from that point. This, in turn, causes it to appear akin to a ribbon, hence the namesake of the technique. He uses his will's influence to direct the said ribbon, allowing it to become a potent defense by surrounding him, or a potent offense and binding tactic as well.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm
                                          User Image
                                          _________Dragon Slayer 『Grey 』
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On the island]

╾Quotes╼

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Ethan Kirito Soul

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Image Copyright:{READ}
This Edited Image is property of Vice BlackHeart of Gaiaonline AKA TheMasterofPie123 on Photobucket,Edit's and use of any kind without my authorization will be reported regardless of what site,what means of use no matter how small it is or what position you are in,Those who fail to read this and fail to ask for my authorization will be reported,What's more if the User has gain my authorization to use said image they must have this copyright posted with it and they must send me the link to what site they will be posting said image as they must only use the image for that attended use any additional use without my authorization will result in the User being reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

As Grey's blade continued to apply pressure down on the shield Grey suddenly disappeared from DK's visual perspective as he stood there staring at her from behind as if he was there the whole time while the blade continued to apply pressure on its own,Grey opened his hand as another sword appeared in his hands
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As he then stabbed her in the back not ginving her anytime to react whatsoever as once Grey did this he leaned forward as he whispered in her ear."Shame you didn't use that to protect "Him" maybe if you did he might have survived a little longer."He whispered in her ear gently as he pulled the now blood soaked blade out of her back as he didn't make the wound to life threating as he hoped that she would simply colapse out of both mental and phyisical shock so that he could deal with the others though he didn't leave it with just yet as he was unsure how strong her will was so he then brutally kicked her aside and sent her flying to his right as the moment the kick connected it would create a shockwave due the speed of the attack as she would have been crashing to the shore line, After he would finish doing this he would then raise his hand to the other sword which was previously applying pressure against her shield as it would instantly appear in his hand once he finished doing this he would then look at Renton showing him that he was next as he would then start walking towards him letting his Ki[Killing Intent] flow out of him like a flame.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

((sent laptop off today, they should get it on Tuesday. Then 10 business days in repair, then 2 days back, should get laptop back then))

Kalena then looked sad that she had did major damage to Hebidayu.

"Hebidayu...would that truly calm the hostility between our people?" she asked in a soft and gentle voice.

Dk screamed in extreme pain when Grey's sword went thru her chest. As he pulled his sword out, she went to claw his face, but she didn't get close to him as she plummeted to the ground.

She hit the ground extremely hard. She didn't make a sound, she breathed gently.
"you are right, Grey" she murmured
"but I will always be a failure to those who cared....but...my life is bound to the worlds, no matter what I wish now." she slowely forced herself up, her blood staining the water.

She slowely took out her sword raising it towards the sun, then she pointed it at Grey, her sword taking the sun's energy.
"SOLAR ECLIPSE!!"

From her hand and sword, light came from her sword, darkness from her hand, it merged into one extremely attack
It rushed moving just as fast as Grey moved to stab her in the back to hit Grey in the chest.

Kalena felt the pain that Dk was feeling.
"twilight pulse" she said softly, it healed all of her allies, because Hebidayu was very close to Kalena, the spell healed him partially.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hebidayu coughs up alot more. blood,and smiles catches his breath. The shrine finally brakes and he touches her blade. His body starts to crack.

Hehe Neuro's true enemy is Zanza. Sure he hates you and the guardians as well,but he's not after you specifically. You were tricked to you know ack ack. Zanza got us out the way and then spread the X-blades secrets and put you Keyblader's on the path to mistrust. He then hid in Kingdom Hearts. Rias........she's the key,but Rihan will protect her ack. Her power will lure out Zanza......The Grand Hymn ,The Angel, and The Demon. Quite a battle right heh. When I watch that mere boys(Zanza's) chaos, I look back to the time I was called a genius, and think how ridiculous it was. Now then let this old snake go out with a bang.

Hebidayu regurgitates a new,younger body. After concentrating power to his fingertips he makes contact with Kalena's shoulder. This in turn, causes his venom to seep into her body, at which the potency of the venom increases by devouring the immense energy she possesses. Reaching the veins of Kalena, the poison from the proceeds to envelop her entire body in black markings, which causes paralysis and immense pain. This is known as Hebi's Venom God's Snake Charmer (毒神の蛇使い Dokujin no Hebitsukai). The only known way to evade the spell is by expelling a tremendous quantity of power outward, removing the influence of Hebi's venom upon them. However, this in turn causes physical and magical exhaustion, which is another advantage for Hebi.

As he emerged in his new body he repeated his Snake charmer spell yet used it on himself. His Venom God's Shesha (毒神のセサ Dokujin no Sesa; Sanskrit for "Remaining"): A spell thought to be extremely occult in its workings, and something which Hebi only employs as a last ditch effort to kill his enemies. Through releasing the Snake Charmer spell upon his own body, before completely internalizing it with his own magical reserves, the Shesha enhances Hebi's attributes to a phenomenal level. In exchange, he gains a serpentine appearance to accommodate these changes. These include snake-like eyes, with markings that appear like eye make-up, along with serpentine ear-like protrusions, scale-like markings across his body and even a tail made out of a snake. These are quite useful in physical combat, according to Hebi, but he tends to use the spell for a full-scale assault prior to it dispelling, which can be done by expending enough power.

He smirks at Kalena and builds the last of his power. After forming the necessary hand seals, the he expels a dragon-like entity from his mouth that carries an orb in its left front claw. As the dragon tightly coils itself around the orb, it releases both blinding light and deafening sound. This alone greatly hinders those in the vicinity but, due to the intensity of the resulting vibrations, paralysing pain is also induced. Thus, the technique both briefly inhibits the opponent's senses, as well as techniques that require their active concentration. Hebi holds the attack and watches Kalena squirm.

My only regret is not seeing how this ends. Remember my venom Kalena-chan ......that's only an inkling of the hatred you'll receive from the others.  
Port Royal

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff