Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Random Crunchberries and other stuff o_0
Randomness, crazy thoughts, and Crunch Berries?? O_o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stratokasted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm
Tonight I was flipping through the channels and on a channel...

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie was going off! I WANTED TO SEE IT AGAIN. Bulk and Skull are something else ;D heart redface heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 am
I remember when that show first came out...
Even then it wasn't all that great.
But I still had a crush on the Red Ranger.

sweatdrop

WHAT?!
I was in fourth grade!!
ninja  

connielass

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

mzmamiko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:05 am
Washed in the Blood
jump on the counter at mcdonalds and start throwing mc nuggets at people. that will set the world right, ...... i think lol

how dare you waste the wonderful mcnuggets!!!
*grabs them from u n eats them* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Cap'n Crunch ~ Turn the ship round ~ someone has stolen the berries stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:12 pm
Goldiepirate
Lil Brat
Tis on page 2... and isn't the cereal thread... methinks we've got a stickied random thread already so I'll lock this one. 3nodding

How do I get to you store? I like your butterfly even though he is caged.
The little lady I bought the butterfly from doesn't make them anymore ~ not for about 2-3 years. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:37 pm
I am a die hard Mighty Morphin fan. I can laugh at it all I want and still love the cheesy show. I wore pink everyday in elementary school. And Tommy was my first crush. I miss those days.  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 am
connielass
Apple Jacks, dangit!
Know what makes me feel old?
I was playing trivial pursuit with my cousins (aged 20, 15, and 11), when a card came up that mentioned Tang.
Y'all remember that, don'tcha?
Yeah, cause: the middle cousin said, "What's Tang?"

eek neutral eek neutral eek

Another instance: I went back to the library five years after my card expired, to get it renewed.
It wasn't in their computer system yet.

Third time's the charm: Talking in a chatroom, someone mentioned how the rapper/singer Eminem sampled Aerosmith's "Dream On".
(Another) 15-yr-old asks, "Who's Aerosmith?"

::facedesk::

stare

Yup, I remember Tang alright! Remember drinking it too!!

Aerosmith is one of the greatest rock bands ever! I remember listening to them in High School so many decades ago. Where, oh where did my wasted youth go? crying

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:49 am
Marty Nozz
otakujack
Marty Nozz
How DARE you mock Chuck norris! scream

xp

*calls jet li over to kick chuck's panzy a*** mrgreen
That would be a good fight. However, Jet hung it up to do "philosphical movies".

*Heads over to the corner to vomit.*

So how about Jackie Chan?  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:01 pm
_Athena_Woman_
...applesauce coco puffs!

Those sound throughly disgusting. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 pm
ded to cave into all the hype about that one Anime called The Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya. Most of you probly know it by the S.O.S. Brigade title on youtube. Well....I was horibly disapointed. It was filled with huge plot holes and the ending seemed like a drop of in the middle of a good story... technicly they could have ended it by the 2nd DVD with the way one of those ep. were. As a hole it was a good anime but the ending just ruined it for me. I was expecting sumthing greater then what I got after all the hype. Oh well >.<  

AvilesC

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 am
Lil Brat
The Soggies stole them. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Magical Girl Rachiru-chan
I am a die hard Mighty Morphin fan. I can laugh at it all I want and still love the cheesy show. I wore pink everyday in elementary school. And Tommy was my first crush. I miss those days.

Oh heck yeah. I didn't like the color pink, but I would swear that my destiny was to be the pink ranger. And, of course, I would marry Tommy... because... well... he was just the most attractive man EVER at the time. (However, that was in the days that I also had a thing for Michael Bolton, ignoring the fact that he was old enough to be my father... so that tells what my tastes were like.)

On an entirely different note, I'm starting to really feel like I belong in an old person place... I've been crocheting almost without stopping since July. It didnt bother me when I was making the afghan and pillow set, or the doll dress out of yarn. But for about a month now I've been making doilies and a doll dress and now my fingers are so sore I can barely type... I think I am already getting arthritis or something crying  

Ceoltoir

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:25 pm
AvilesC
ded to cave into all the hype about that one Anime called The Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya. Most of you probly know it by the S.O.S. Brigade title on youtube. Well....I was horibly disapointed. It was filled with huge plot holes and the ending seemed like a drop of in the middle of a good story... technicly they could have ended it by the 2nd DVD with the way one of those ep. were. As a hole it was a good anime but the ending just ruined it for me. I was expecting sumthing greater then what I got after all the hype. Oh well >.<

I tried watching an episode of that, and I was so bored with it I shut it off half-way through. I have no idea what the hype is about either...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm
I love Tang.....

Not much of a Power Rangers fan...could those outfits get any tighter?? lol

I was more of a Munster and Addams Family kid. Oh, and TMNT...my brother thought my naked Barbie dolls and his TMNT made great play mates some how sweatdrop rofl  

Angel Of Sol

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Nei1
Lil Brat
The Soggies stole them. xd
Ebil soggies ~ must be destroyed... twisted  
Random Crunchberries and other stuff o_0

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games