Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 am
Teehee! Ah how loki would torment Thor if he so existed XD!

He torments his siblings instead, how lucky they are XD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:07 pm
I have puh-puh-petals iron in my blood!
Username: Tisiphone
Lion's Name: Khef ( I cannot find his uncert, I will look)
Original Member? Yes, please.
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Khef is well very simple minded, and cowardly. He doesn't have the good sense to hide this from others and probably as a child was easily picked on./still could be. He will never become a reaver, let alone a captain. He has never left the homelands of the pride.
It generally takes him a moment to understand exactly what you want from him, and he'll be slow to respond when answering direct questions.
Easily manipulated.
Brief History: Born freeborn to a thrall. He's relatively young/just hitting adulthood now. It wasn't necessarily his choice to be freeborn instead of a warrior, he just doesn't have it in him to be one.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:27 pm
Tisiphone
I have puh-puh-petals iron in my blood!
Username: Tisiphone
Lion's Name: Khef ( I cannot find his uncert, I will look)
Original Member? Yes, please.
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Khef is well very simple minded, and cowardly. He doesn't have the good sense to hide this from others and probably as a child was easily picked on./still could be. He will never become a reaver, let alone a captain. He has never left the homelands of the pride.
It generally takes him a moment to understand exactly what you want from him, and he'll be slow to respond when answering direct questions.
Easily manipulated.
Brief History: Born freeborn to a thrall. He's relatively young/just hitting adulthood now. It wasn't necessarily his choice to be freeborn instead of a warrior, he just doesn't have it in him to be one.
He's adorable! I am pleased to welcome him to the ranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:42 pm
Ooo, someone to pick on! twisted *volunteers Gunnar for the job*  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 am
-is pleased to see so many members-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 am
Oh! I was supposed to be starting an RP between Aesir and Gunnar. Sorry about that, CJ. My brain, she is slippery of late.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 am
So, yeah. Oddly begun RP for CJ. Sorry about the oddity.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20401443

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am
How close are we to becoming one-a them real prides. :3  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 am
We're waiting on approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 am
Eeeee, exciting. :3  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am
Thuto: *watches his younger siblings*
Morath: *tugs on her big brothers tail*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:56 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Lion's Name: Tryggr
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Tryggr is probably one of the most trusting vikings you'll come across.. which may or may not be a good thing. He feels that everyone deserves at least one chance at proving that they're an okay critter, even those he has to fight against to the death. If they don't prove themselves to be like himself and the good fellows of his pride? Well, he can just take them out like any other Reaver! The boy's more of a loyal follower/supporter than a leader, leaving him to feel no need to go up in the pride's ranks. Instead, just working to keep his current position and encourage his siblings and friends with their own is work enough for him. He's a pretty friendly and modest lion as well, telling others that he's a Reaver of Myrsky Syntynyt and going on to chat about current things, much like an old friend would.
Brief History: He's the son of Taraxa, resulting from a fling. He returned to the pride with his father and his siblings. C:

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 pm
~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Lion's Name: Tryggr
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Tryggr is probably one of the most trusting vikings you'll come across.. which may or may not be a good thing. He feels that everyone deserves at least one chance at proving that they're an okay critter, even those he has to fight against to the death. If they don't prove themselves to be like himself and the good fellows of his pride? Well, he can just take them out like any other Reaver! The boy's more of a loyal follower/supporter than a leader, leaving him to feel no need to go up in the pride's ranks. Instead, just working to keep his current position and encourage his siblings and friends with their own is work enough for him. He's a pretty friendly and modest lion as well, telling others that he's a Reaver of Myrsky Syntynyt and going on to chat about current things, much like an old friend would.
Brief History: He's the son of Taraxa, resulting from a fling. He returned to the pride with his father and his siblings. C:
We're thrilled to have him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm
Tag Fey! Sorry for the delay I've been getting clobbered by life these last few days. XD;  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm
No worries. I have been similarly inundated. (Well, sort of. My free time does seem to vanish quite rapidly).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games