Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:38 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The male would spot that of his teacher.. well.. ex teacher? about as soon as she would call for him. With a faint smile, he would turn to face her and give a small wave. "What are you doing out here? Looking for these people as well?" He began to think back at how he couldn't find the slightest trace of them before. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/540] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/310] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka nodded as koshi and shade milled around the booth, sniffing here and there. "Yeah you got any leads? "She asked calmly. She really didnt feel like poking through an empty booth looking for a clue that wasnt there.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image

「 He watched her companions do there thing around the stand and gave her a simple response of a shake of his head. "No. I was here earlier today but couldn't find anything or anybody. Seems like a dead end to me." He shrugged and turned back to face Taka. 」™

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

"Koshi and shade arent picking up anything either....Somethings off. There should at least be the owners scents around the thing...or a trail of some sort."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm

User Image

「 Once again the heir to the Uchiha shrugged and let his onyx eyes gaze upon Taka. "Well.. The mission said only to look for them.. and since they aren't to be found, I guess it is safe to say we just move on?" He nodded to himself, assured it was a good plan. 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

Taka nodded to the idea "I suppose anything else is beyond the spectrum of that mission. You been to the hospital yet? Body snatchers it looks like...."She crossed her arms, her two companions forming up behind her ready to move away from the area

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 pm

User Image

「 Once again he nodded, not only to her agreement but also to the question she just proposed to him. "Hai. I was there roughly and hour or so ago. The dumb fools attacked me.." He sighed, frustrated. "Well, I suppose we should continue ne? Did you get the updated missions?" 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

Taka nodded"Hai I have them."She said simply. She had picked up the missions earlier. She walkde up next to the uchiha her arms crossed as she thought about the strange occurances.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 pm

User Image

「 He faintly smiled underneath his wrappings. "Good, we can get right to it then. That is if you don't want to go eat first." Now that the male had put some thought into the matter, he hadn't eaten all day and was rather starving.. 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

"I wouldnt mind getting a bite to eat before running a possibly ongoing investigation..."She would reply with a light stretch.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

User Image

「He would nod and start to leave. {exit} 」™

User Image

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Taka would follow him out, Koshi and shade hopping to the rooftops to follow her and keep overwatch. She stretched her arms back while walking, feeling a bit cramped for some reason.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 am
kiropterain1

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane skidded to a stop and looked about almost comically, flower-ridden brown hair bobbing this way and that as she did.

"Shika Sensei!" She called, not seeing her Sensei anywhere. "Shika Sensei! Where are you?! I'm getting hungry and you promised a meal! You had better not just flat out lied! That would suck!! And be very evil!"

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:25 pm
Robotic Zamat

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

Shikatsu snuk up on you and quickly grabbed your sides and yelled. "BOO!!!!!"

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am
Robotic Zamat
kiropterain1

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

Akane was pouting, full-blow, when her Sensei was extra-evil enough to jump out at her from behind and grabbed her sides.

"KYAH!!" She shrieked loudly, and gave him a ripe round slap in the face.

She then saw who she had slapped and bit her lip, eyes round in panic, but then her basic force of personality won through.

"Shika Sensei is such a PERVERT!!!!" She accused, shouting, waving her finger at him, looking furious. "PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!!!!"

She then hunched her shoulders and crossed her arms, brooding, dark clouds hanging over her flower-ridden hair.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

POST NA

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: )

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games