Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia's eyes become really soft looking. She bends down a gives Yuki a warm hug. "Yuki, You need to remember that I'll protect you as well" She gives a very kind smile. "And you being In the way means we left you behind but yet you weren't." Nia chuckles lightly. "Don't worry bout him getting into trouble. Since he didn't bring you I did." She rubs her hand down Yuki's cheek.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Mamoru Chiba
User Image

Mamoru scuffed his shoe against the ground, and then slowly noticed the voices beside him. He looked up, and saw Karga. Scowling, he took a step towards Karga, then suddenly noticed the figure behind him. Roughly shoving Karga to the side so that he hit the wall on his injured side, though Mamoru didn't know that it was Karga's injured side, Mamoru grabbed Yuki roughly. He shook her, his hands gripping her arms tight enough to bruise.
"How dare you run off on me?!" he shouted angrily. "You are mine! You belong to me you little whore! You have no right to run off like that!"

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She blinked at the mention of wanting to look like she had nothing to fear when deep down she would be nervous. So with a light smile haine moved and intwined their finger's together, placing a soft whisper on amiee's lips. Alright. If it's for them you can use that. I will have to play the part of being cold to you once more. And haine gave a small wink before she let go, turned from her and looked back over her shoulder. Noting that her hair was still wet. It'll be fine really, so just sit there and don't speak to them. And then headed off towards the door, opening it with her usual icyness, raising a brow to mamoru but shrugged it off. What the hell are you doing mamoru? And who's this?

Haine pointed to the women currently in mamoru's grasp, looking like a lost bunny rabbit in a pack full of wolves. But after looking at her she stole a glance to yuki and karga before exhaling a long sigh, rubbing at her temples before opening the door widder, haine herself moving to let them in. I don't care what problem's you have with one another, but once you step in here it will all be put off on hold until after you leave got it? And she sent glare's to all of them before turning on her heel and headed off back into the kitchen where amiee was, taking a seat next to her and leaned back waiting for them all to hurry in here and get this meeting over with.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Bloody Mary
Quite contrary . . .

She gave a slight nod toward's alex as she headed off with her, noting that they seemed to be having a meeting of some sort's.. With all the other's who were there, it wouldnt be hard just to blend in with them and see if it'll become a blood bath afterwards. Because it was currently three against five, which wouldnt be any good to them. So with a side glance to milano she smacked her forehead and sighing. What are we going to do with milano? We both look like these scum.. And we need to adapt name's that are more japanese sounding so to better trick them.

And she thought about possible name's till she nodded, giving a slight head tilt toward's the people on the steps. I'll use hana.. It sound's alright. And she cracked her knuckles, making sure her gun's were adjusted so she could pull them out without trouble and her knive's all ready to go on her back. Either we dye his hair or he can be our backup. She muttered, liking the first idea.. Seeing milano with black hair would make her laugh if she was still able to. But she'd laugh on the inside, which was good enough for her for now. And with her fake name and everything ready she headed toward's them and was mearly in the back, looking like she was too cold and was slightly pissed at being called to suddenly.

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Mamoru Chiba
User Image

Mamoru sullenly let go of Yuki, glaring at her before he did so. He would finish this all right, after the meeting was over. Nodding his head towards the two that just joined the ranks of their group, he sighed and started into the house. There would be time enough to deal with his troublesome runaway bride afterwards...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex looked over at 'Hana' and then sighed, thinking of a name for herself.

"Hmm... What about... Ami? That should work," she said as she looked at Milano once agian. "And as for him, I think we would be better off if he were backup. Now go wait over there like a good little boy," she added and waved him away before shutting up and walking with 'Hana' to join the group. She automatically went to the good looking guy as he was shoved into the wall, noticing the tender way that he held his arm. She frowned. "You okay?" she asked before noticing that the door had opened. She frowned a little, but to herself as she looked back at him before standing up fully, wishing she knew what exactly would happen next.

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee gave Haine a small smile, nodding when she was told that Haine would have to act cold to her once more. She understood and wouldn't get hurt by it, so as she watched Haine leave the room she took a few deep breaths and gathered herself for the coming meeting. She sat in a chair with her legs crossed under her, her emotionless mask once more in place as she waited for the others to enter. When Haine entered the room Aimee gave a quick and small smile before Haine sat down next to her and then waited for the others to join them in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 pm
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki blushes even more as Nia hugs her, telling her that she will be protected by her as well as her brother. When Nia says that Karga wouldn't get in trouble for bringing her she gives Nia a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Th-Thank you Nia, thank you for not letting him get in trouble because of me. H-He got in trouble enough when he lived with our p-parents because of me." Yuki steps back and looks to Karga with a wide smile that soon disappears as he is shoved away from her to his his injured side. A scream rips from her throat as she watches Karga hit the wall, and the gasps when she is grabbed roughly by someone she didn't know. She looked to him with a questioning look on her face, wanting to know who he was and why he was so upset with her when his words hit her. She gasped again and started to struggle in his grasp looking to him, and then to Karga and Nia for help. As she hears what he is fully says her anger raises and she screams back at him. "How dare I?! I do not know you, I was 'sold' to you by my parents! Why would I want to be with you? I am no whore, you do not know me, do not know anything about me at all! I have every right to choose who I want to be with and I don't choose you! Now, Let. Me. Go!" Yuki freezes as she hears someone speaking at the front door. She looks over, her anger still seething but says nothing knowing that if she did she would get Nia and Karga in trouble with their boss. When her betrothed finally let her go she steps back, moving just slightly behind Nia as she watches him walk into the house. Once she saw that he was inside she rushes over to her brother, ignoring the woman that was now standing next to him. "B-Brother are you alright? Di-Did your wound get re-opened? H-How did he g-get here? I didn't know he was a part of t-this." She looks to Nia, wanting help to get her brother inside and seated, but wasn't sure if he would accept it or not. She helped him to his feet and let him make that choice before she followed Nia and the others into the house, helping Karga if he needed it.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

Nia's eyes flare up with rage. She quicklt pulls her golden eagle out of one of the black boxes. She trains the gun on the man cocking it only moments before she did. You can hear the click of a bullet sliding into the barrel. "Now I advise you not to try that again or you might be getting an early ticket to hell!" She follows him with the gun barrel until she doesn't know where he is. Nia puts her gun in her pants and helps Yuki get Karga up. Nia the starts to look over Yuki making sure she is not badly injured. "Oh good your safe" Nia hugs Yuki, tears rolling down her face.

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex looked at the girl who had just been grabbed and then let go of in answer to the appearance of the woman at the door. Haine, Alex assumed.

"I will take care of him... I suggest you stay with her until the one who just caused this scene goes away. He seems like one that would stop at nothing until he has what he wants. At this point, she is who will be protecting you," Alex said as she motioned towards the woman that the girl had hidden behind. Looking at the man she had helped to stand beside her, she grimaced at the blood already seeping through his shirt. "I will rebind your wound. You can do nothing if you let it continue to bleed as such," she murmured softly, following him inside and then promptly making him sit down and take off his shirt. Taking no notice of what was going on around her, casually glancing over at Aimee with a feigned look of disgust before turning back towards the man she had surprisingly given herself the task of caring for, she ripped clean pieces of cloth from her skirt, making it somewhat shorter than before, and bound his wound tightly. This was after she made sure to use some antiseptic from her first aid kit in the disguised pouch at her waist, and then sat back with a sigh. "I am Alex. My parents decided to give me an American name for some reason," she added, cursing herself for forgetting to supply her alias.

She stood and sat in the chair beside the man she had just tended, then cast another feigned look of disgust in Aimee's direction. She hoped that Aimee wouldn't recognize her, and if she did, would recognize that her friend was just faking it to help her. Looking at the woman who had let them in, Alex's eyes widened. She sensed... Something... Shaking her head, she sighed.

"What is your name? I'm new... I haven't been formally inducted, but my parents thought that this would be a good way to start, if I came here instead of my brother..." she added, slipping in a little bit of sincere uncertainty.

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm
Mamoru Chiba
User Image

Mamoru glared at Nia, flexing his fists as he did so. He wasn't nicknamed the Dragon for nothing... Growling incoherent phrases under his breath, he settled into a chair about halfway in between Karga and the new girl, and the Don's granddaughter. He openly glowered at her, his anger apparent. This incident outside the house and now her? She needed to die, whether or not that was the plan or not... If only to take his fury out on someone... And she was unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

((Daughter or granddaughter? I keep forgetting...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee sits in the eyes her eyes scanning the people who enter the room and sit through out it. Her eyes freeze on a young woman that tends to a male's wounds. She gets confused, but shows no outer signs of her confusions as she looks the woman over, trying to figure out who she is and why she looks so familiar to her. She ignores the glares she gets from the others, even though inside she was upset and sad that they hated her grandfather so much that they would hate someone that was completely innocent in the grand scheme of things that dealt with her grandfather. She knew that if the tension got any higher in the room that things would be said about her that was sure to hurt her, but she would stay strong and keep her mask in place and not show any emotion. She would be almost an exact copy to Haine expression wise.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki froze beside Nia as she hears the clicking of a gun. She was shocked to see that it was a gun held in Nia's hands pointed to her betrothed. She didn't know the extent of Nia's feelings for her, so she thought that she wouldn't have defended her in such a way. As Nia helps to stand Karga up and the other woman takes him inside to tend to his wounds she looks to Nia, her body trembling slightly as she stands there and gets looked over by Nia. "I-I'm f-fine. A-Arms will be b-bruised but am f-fine." Yuki gasps as Nia suddenly hugs her. She looks to Nia but closes her eyes and relaxes into Nia's arms and lightly hugs her back as tears start to roll down her own cheeks. She was so scared, she was going to have to run, to try and hide. She knew her parents would be so upset with Karga, and didn't know what to do to make them not hate him so much. She hung her head, resting it on Nia's shoulder as she sobbed. "I-I can't s-stay. I-I have to g-go. H-He'll take me b-back with h-him. I c-can't go b-back with h-him, I c-can't!" Yuki tries to pull herself from Nia's grip, to run back to Karga's place, grab her things, and run, run as far and fast as she could.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。

Nia

Nia's pats Yuki's hair. "He won't be stupid enough to try something around me. plus worse things will happen if you run away." She hugs Yuki again. "Now lets go in they must be waiting for us." As she leads Yuki in the spots the girl tending to Karga. Nia walks over to her. She whispers into the girls ear. "Your looks match a description I was given on a second girl my men caught. So if I were you I'd leave, because my sis has seen her and you wouldn't want to be mistaken for some one you are not." Nia pats the girls back and joins back up with Yuki.

だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki shakes her head, still frantic to run, to get away from her betrothed. She looks up to Nia with a questioning look on her face. "How c-can you be s-sure he won't do a-anything? What could be w-worse then being f-forced to m-marry him? If I m-make it l-look like I j-just stopped to s-say hello to K-Karga our p-parents can't get over m-mad at him. T-Though I don't t-think he much c-cares what they t-think of him." She closes her eyes for a little and nods her head as Nia says they should go in. She follows Nia into the house and takes a seat near her brother but as far away from her betrothed leaving a seat for Nia on her other side. She doesn't look about the room, she just looks to her brother, a sad and worried look to her face as she sees the blood that had soaked through his old bandages. She avoids meeting the eyes of her betrothed and everyone else in the room. The only people she looked to were Nia and Karga.

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff