Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkbuddy36

Tipsy Pyromaniac

14,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Day 91: panda

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 pm
Comic Hero  

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:19 pm
day 91: rapture
ahhh almost forgot todays: city of rapture, bioshock game chars, sketch of little sister and big daddy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 pm
I know I'm probably too late (my scanner was throwing a fit and wouldn't work, I had to do this three times, plus photobucket was being stupid and uploading extra slow this time) But here it is anyways.
Day 91 - Comic Book

In Case you can't read it -
Spider man spits on Fury's head, Fury Yells: DARN IT SPIDER MAN!!
Spider man swings away laughing while Fury calls for Agent Coulson, Coulson replies: ON IT SIR! and puts Spiderman in a time out.
User Image
This is a mini comic series I'm starting that is basically the avengers and other marvel heros as babies in S.H.I.E.L.D. day care.

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:12 pm
updated  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:05 am
Bee  

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:42 pm
day 92 - bee:

(sorry this is silly, i made it to make my girlfriend laugh xD; )

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image

Bee  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:51 pm
Day 92 - Bee

Die Biene Maja/Maia (according to google, the german is with a j, but I'm used to spelling it the french way with an i >_<
It was one of my favourite cartoons as a child. I watched it both in german and french I think.

User Image

and now its off to bed. Guten Nacht!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm
xd Okay, just one thing.

This comic fits tomorrow's themes well rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 pm
day 92 - (your words are) Poison
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:08 pm
Day: ninety-two
Theme: battlefield

A woman walked into the room. Her dark hair was pulled up into a bun, a few stray strands spilling loosely around her face. She didn’t look at me as she walked to the other side of the desk and sat down.

“Ambry,” she said, staring at the mass of papers before her. “Your guards tell me you had a dream last night.”

I nodded, and upon realizing that she still wasn’t looking at me muttered a quiet “yeah.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Don’t want to.”

Finally, her gaze lifted from the desk to settle on me. “There is no option here, Ambry. Tell me about your dream.”

I stared down at my hands fisted tightly around the fabric of my dress. “There was a war.”

“Go on.”

"A battlefield that extended endlessly in all directions." I bit my lip, only registering pain when I felt blood sliding down my chin. “And there was…this mass.”

“What kind of mass?”

“A mass of everything. It was dark, like…a collection of shadows, but it was made up of stones and dirt, jewelry, clothing, body parts--” I snapped my mouth shut, feeling sick.

The woman leaned back in her chair. “Tell me about the items in this mass. Describe them.”

I glared at her. What was the point of these questions? Who cared what the items looked like? Who cared about my dream, anyway? But this woman didn’t look like she’d let it drop, and if I ever wanted to get out of this place--wherever this place actually was--I’d need to be good.

My hands fisted even more tightly around the fabric of my dress. “Everything was very pretty. Even the body parts. Whoever they’d come from must have been the most beautiful person to have ever lived. The clothes were all red and purple and the jewelry expensive looking.”

“And the stones? The dirt?”

“Why does that matter?”

“Ambry, I need you to relay all of the details, no matter how insignificant it may seem.

“The dirt…was actually sand, I think. The stones…tombstones.”

“Good. What else happened?”

I stared down at my lap. “There was a girl in white.” I studied my own white dress, noting how very different I was from the girl in my dream. Where she had appeared pristine and perfect, I was a ******** up girl that I had to be kept locked away from the world. “She had a sword and faced off against the dark mass. I think she was trying to save someone.”

“Who?”

I looked up. “Me.”

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm
Updated

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 pm
92/100 poison

User Image

https://24.media.tumblr.com/ce62dd2dd9035491516e88baa460af0c/tumblr_n40049KxrX1r0j01eo1_500.png

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm
Day 92

Bee
User Image

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games