Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

maienky droog

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm
Noir VII
Murder Is Kawaii
Noir VII
Murder Is Kawaii
skanknote

Lovely goddess of all things skanky, I think Astrenose is The one killing our Virgins Citizens!!!

Bandwagon'd because i haven't been around much. Soon I can make my avi themed, skanky or victorian?

o: how about skanky victorian? < u <
User Image

we have victorian, one eyed pirate hooker, and victorian boat hat skank?

o: Victorian looks more appropriately virgin C:
i like the "wtf" element of the one eyed pirate hooker too lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm
Pheregames
Murder Is Kawaii
Mulan owns my heart

We had all our CDs on shuffle at work and let's get down to business came on.

Half the staff...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And half was staring at us....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if you don't sing passionately along to lets get down to buisness we can't be friends
fact of life  

maienky droog

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm
Anybody got any Pro Tips for bringing three cats cross-country in a tiny a** car?

We think we have to get two small crates and hook them up to be conjoined, since it seems like the bigger ones are all also taller which we can't swing.

And then of course there will be the 12+ hour days of nonstop mewing. Yay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 pm
OMG i'm so sorry you guys that I took so long to finish writing the scene! But it will be up in a few moments Shil is formatting it!!  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:01 pm
Shilshadu
TurtleMaster24
skanknote

Lovely goddess of all things skanky, I think Astrenose is The one killing our Virgins Citizens!!!

didn't you already vote today?

No..? I shouldn't have. o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm
rilsin-b
Anybody got any Pro Tips for bringing three cats cross-country in a tiny a** car?

We think we have to get two small crates and hook them up to be conjoined, since it seems like the bigger ones are all also taller which we can't swing.

catnip?  

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 pm
Well I see I'm dead this round crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 pm
enjoy~

“Your invitations?” The butler held out his hand to take the letter from Jack the Ripper. The man moved away from the door and allowed them to enter. The Mistress linked in arms with the Ripper and the Copy Cat followed closely behind. They had all been invited to a town masquerade.
People laughed and danced all around them, all in masks. You couldn't tell them apart. Oh but the Ripper knew. He instantly spotted who he was looking for. Emptying his pockets he handed a small tube to the mistress and one to the Copy Cat and walked towards the direction of his conquest. And the mistress caught the eye of her prey across the room.

One by one the killers dropped the contents of the tubes into the drinks of their chosen victims. The unsuspecting victims would enjoy themselves for one final night of drunken happiness before the Killers had their own fun. As the night drew to a close, the guests all began to leave.
The mistress looked back to where she had been keeping an eye on the man who she had chosen. Her eyes widen to see another man embracing him. She walked over to see what was going on. She cleared her throat to get their attention.
“Why hello there again..” A drunken and dazed Pandelic DJ slurred wrapping his arm around the Mistress. “I’d like you to meet.. er.. a friend of mine.” Pandelic DJ grabbed the other mans arm and pulled him closer to them. The mistress noticed the glass she had laced earlier was now in the other man’s hand. She inwardly grinned at her luck. “This here is 123Jimmy321
The Mistress smiled. “I pleasure to meet you, 123Jimmy321
“The pleasure is all mine.” 123Jimmy321 leaned closer to the Mistress with lust in his eyes.
Pandelic DJ took the glass from him and downed the rest of the liquid. “How about us three get a private room, hm? He’s already paid up for the night.” He gestured to a still gawking 123Jimmy321
The Mistress grinned in delight. “I actually have a room already. Will you both join me?”
The two men eagerly followed her. She could tell any minute now the two would succumb to the drug they had taken. Pandelic DJ was already starting to stumble and 123Jimmy321 was looking unbalanced. She quickened her pace and made it to the private room the Ripper had reserved for the night. She let them enter first and closed the door behind her. It was a large room with a four poster bed and a single window in the far corner of the room.
Pandelic DJ was nervous. He knew he wanted to go through this. He had paid good money for it! And now not only that, but he would have this bountiful woman as well. And he didn’t even have to pay her. The Mistress closed in on him and took off his mask. Pandelic DJ shivered. “Is everything alright?” She asked.
Pandelic DJ sat himself on the edge of the bed suddenly feeling very dizzy. “Yes, I just. I’ve never done this before.”
The mistress grinned widely. Precisely why she wanted him. He was a virgin. And good thing she got to him first, otherwise she may have missed her chance. She looked up to see 123Jimmy321 already laying in the bed waiting. “I will take care of you. Don’t worry.” And that she did.
Only awhile later, Pandelic DJ began to grab at his sides. His insides were on fire. 123Jimmy321 stumbled trying to get to him. The drug had finally worked through their systems. The mistress stood kicked aside 123Jimmy321 with her heel, jabbing him it down hard through his neck. In seeing this, Pandelic DJ threw himself off the bed to the floor. 123Jimmy321 lay on the bed blood gurgling in his throat as he struggled to breathe. The mistress turned slowly to meet Pandelic D’sJ eyes. The fire from his stomach spread throughout the rest of his body, paralyzing him. “What…did..you do to me..” He struggled to breathe. The mistress slowly made her way towards him, heels clicking loudly on the granite floor.
“Why I’m taking care of you, sweetheart.” She said sweetly. A rustling noise just outside of the door caused her to look towards it as The Copy Cat killer barged into the room dragging a half conscious TurtleMaster24 ] into the room. He tossed her to the ground to lay next to Pandelic DJ.
“Did you bring it?” The mistress asked excitedly. The Copy Cat killer grinned and pulled two devices from his coat pockets. The mistress took one from him and examined it for a moment. “And it works?”
“Well let’s try and see, shall we?” He smirked.
The Copy Cat killer’s hand hovered over TurtleMaster24 bare shoulder. The girl was conscious enough to know to know that something bad was about to happen but she was also paralysed and could only watch in horror as the man who had taken her away began to push the device down her arm. She attempted to scream as the device began to peel down the skin and muscle from her arm, but her scream came out as a loud grunt. TurtleMaster24 lungs burned red hot as the Copy Cat killer continued his advances of pulling the device down the length of her body. Her last wish was to die of a collapsed lung instead of having to bare the torture this man was putting her through. By a slight miracle it did. The drug had finally reached her lungs and they would no longer allow her to breath in. Her face turned blue as the rest of her body glittered red.
Pandelic DJ's was another story. The drug had not fully entered his lungs. His body, covered in his own blood lay mangled at the Mistress’ feet as he continued to work. The Mistress admired her work as he bled out. His last gargled breath made her smile. Her first virgin.
A slight knock on the door was the only warning before the Ripper came into the room with I LeeshaLushious I tucked underneath his arm. “Everyone else is gone.” He said as he sat the unconscious girl into a chair in the opposite end of the room. He walked over to the Mistress and The Copy Cat killer. He turned his head slightly to the right and admired their work as if they had just created a wonderous artistic masterpiece. To him it was, he proud of his protégés. Before he could praise them for their handy work, a loud crash rung through the room. The all quickly turned to see I LeeshaLushious I thrusting herself through the window in the room clawing her way through it to get away. The Ripper rushed towards the window attempting to grab the woman’s ankle to pull her back in. He gripped it tightly and began pulling her back in. I LeeshaLushious I cried out in fright as she kicked frantically back at him, successfully scraping her heel across the face of the Ripper, drawing blood. I LeeshaLushious I broke free from his grip and made it out of the window and rushed to leave the scene. “Damn!”
“We need to leave now!” The Ripper yelled. “Leave them, lets go.”
“But—“ The Copy Cat killer started.
“I said NOW.” The Ripper growled.
“But you have to go after her..she saw our faces, what if she goes to the Inspectors!” The Copy Cat killer saw red. He had not yet forgiven the Ripper. “You said no loose ends, you've been badgering me for days about my mistake, and now you will just let this one get away?”
“Don’t defy me!” The Ripper rushed to The Copy Cat killer’s side and began to reach for his throat. The Copy cat killer grabbed his arm in midair and rammed his knee into the Rippers groin. The Ripper let out a wrenching sound as he fell to the ground.
“I’m done with you Ripper. I’ll go my own way now. Thank you for what you've taught me. But I do not require your teachings any longer.” The Copy Cat killer walked out of the room as the Mistress rushed over to the Ripper. He threw her aside forcefully. Her head hitting heavy on one of the bed’s posts. The Ripper stood up slowly and then held a hand for the Mistress to get up. Wordlessly she took his hand and let him pull her up off the floor and he led her out of the room leaving behind the mangled bodies of Pandelic DJ, 123Jimmy321, and TurtleMaster24 .

The bodies were found an hour later when an anonymous tip was made for where they would find the Rippers next victims. The man servant, Astrenose that was hosting the masquerade was held for questioning at the station. The Chief Inspector later revealed that he was a suspect in the killings and would not be released at this time.

Another innocent citizen has been put in jail!  

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:04 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay
rilsin-b

catnip?

No, the oldest gets mean and bitey on catnip, the other two will have no way to escape her rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 pm
123jimmy321
Well I see I'm dead this round crying

crying  

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TurtleMaster24

I am disappoint now. ;o;  
crying  

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

Xander J.

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:07 pm
rilsin-b

I just drove for 13 hours with my 2 cats.

We bought a seperate cat carrier for each one. We put them in the backseat facing each other so they could see each other and hopefully draw some comfort with that. I was also able to thread the seat belt through the handles in this position. We stuck towels in the bottoms of the carriers to make it more comfortable for them. I also set up my car speakers so that they only play in the front and not the back of the car (if you have the option, it's a good idea).

I've made this trip several times, and so far this is the easiest way I've found. I don't let them out the entire time, because it would just be too stressful for them to put them back in again. I've found they're capable of holding their bladders for that length of time (though the towels help if this isn't the case). Obviously since you're planning a several day trip, you'd let them out when you stop for the night.

The carriers are smaller than crates, but they're big enough for the cats to turn around in and get comfortable. It's not ideal, but it's the best solution I've found.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Murder Is Kawaii
Noir VII
Murder Is Kawaii
Noir VII
Murder Is Kawaii
skanknote

Bandwagon'd because i haven't been around much. Soon I can make my avi themed, skanky or victorian?

o: how about skanky victorian? < u <
User Image

we have victorian, one eyed pirate hooker, and victorian boat hat skank?

o: Victorian looks more appropriately virgin C:
i like the "wtf" element of the one eyed pirate hooker too lol

truuee~~ xD  

Noir VII

Friendly Friend

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Serethielle
I LeeshaLushious I
emotion_donotwant Not even cleared by the school? Wow you're as legit as I am. emotion_awesome
What, did you try to send in some smarty pants to take the exams on your behalf?
/smirksmirksmirk
ninja You don't know what I look like. B] I could be ANYONE and not even there. emotion_awesome  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games