Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Supernatural:A Mafia Game ~ Hunters Win ~ Apocalypse Averted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 pm
Earthbound LoveGoddess
aww, no scene yet.
am I even allowed to post in here emo

heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:48 pm
Artistic Wizard
Earthbound LoveGoddess
aww, no scene yet.

heart heart heart heart

mmmmmm....sushi~ ;D  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm
Captain tohru honda
Artistic Wizard
Earthbound LoveGoddess
aww, no scene yet.

heart heart heart heart

mmmmmm....sushi~ ;D

I feel like I'm being hit on XD

Hey there bby wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:55 pm
Artistic Wizard
Captain tohru honda
Artistic Wizard
Earthbound LoveGoddess
aww, no scene yet.

heart heart heart heart

mmmmmm....sushi~ ;D

I feel like I'm being hit on XD

Hey there bby wink

xD im gonna sleep now. night wink  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:57 pm
Who's dead and is joining my army of undead to do an uprising? lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 pm
probs me jimmy  

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:08 pm
bloodysword4
probs me jimmy
No you can't die!!! I like you and all but hell isn't a good place for you. You need to be living for this fight. Also you're too good n the mini games and I need my revive card unless if a lovely angel would like to bring me back. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:10 pm
123jimmy321
bloodysword4
probs me jimmy
No you can't die!!! I like you and all but hell isn't a good place for you. You need to be living for this fight. Also you're too good n the mini games and I need my revive card unless if a lovely angel would like to bring me back. heart

prolly me

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:11 pm
Shilshadu
123jimmy321
bloodysword4
probs me jimmy

prolly me
◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. twisted
-Pisces_Symbol.png" />⇝⊰
I welcome you open arms! Come to me child. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:18 pm
123jimmy321
Who's dead and is joining my army of undead to do an uprising? lol

I shall join you my undead sushi loving friend!  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:42 pm
Death Scene for Round 5

Chuck had a really bad feeling…something terrible was going on. He knew at any moment that a vision would be coming. He sat down on his couch and pulled his laptop close to him as he read through the previous vision he had written out…

Gabriel was putting together a nice little plan. He was enjoying his time on Earth causing havoc on the humans. It was too easy. He wanted something…a little more elaborate.

He was following his latest victim waiting for the right time to act. He soon encountered someone else that happened to be doing the same.

“You’ve been following me.” Gabriel said as he turned the corner of an alley way. “What are you doing following this girl?”

The figure came out from the shadows. “I could ask you the same thing, Gabriel.”

Gabriel eyebrows furrowed. “You know me?”

“Yes, and I think we are both after the same thing.”

“Really. And what might that be?”

The mysterious follower laughed. “We both have a certain little…problem we want to get rid of. How about we work together so we both get what we want? I can make it worth your while.”

Gabriel smirked. “I think this could work.”

“Indeed.”

The two came to an agreement and Gabriel began part two of his plan.
That night Gabriel went to the center of a crossroads with a witch box. He made a hole and placed the box in and began to fill it. As soon as the first hand full of dirt hit the box, the Demon appeared to him. “Well, that was quick.” Gabriel froze when he looked up at the Demon. “Wait a minute. You’re wearing Snooki as a meatsuit?”

“Yeah, since season two.” The demon’s red eyes glared at him and she stood with her hand on her hip looking annoyed. “Now tell me why you’ve summoned me. Why the hell would an Archangel want to make a deal with a crossroads demon?” She raised her eye brow and sized him up.
“Well there’s certain places I can’t get to being an angel and all. I need someone to be my eyes and ears in hell so I can keep track of my brothers. So that’s where you come into play.”

Snooki smirked, now intrigued. “Well then, sounds like that would require a contract.” Snooki walked closer to Gabriel. “So let’s set up a deal and I will observe and report back to you.”

“And what do you get in return for your services?”

“Well since this was an unexpected offer I will need some time to think about what I would require. So how about we leave it to a favor that I will ask of you in the future.” Snooki was face to face with Gabriel now.

“A favor?” Gabriel asked cautiously.

“A favor. Any one thing I ask for, no restrictions. You will owe me one favor in the future.”

“And if I cannot do what you ask?”

“Then your soul is mine.”

“Angels have no souls, you know that.”

“Your grace then. That is the equivalent to a human soul.” Snooki watched anxiously as Gabriel thought over the deal.

“I think we have a deal then. We seal the deal with a kiss, correct?”

Snooki grinned. “This deal is much bigger than any other deal I've ever made. This contract will require a bit more than just a kiss to seal the deal.” She leaned in and pulled Gabriel’s down towards her.

Chuck had a bad feeling about what that demon was going to do with that kind of power. A crossroads demon with a favor from an Archangel, that would not end well for anyone. After he finished reading the chapter his vision blurred and the vision he was expecting, finally came to him.

“It’s time for me to collect that favor, Gabriel. I need something from you.” Snooki had appeared out of thin air at a deserted park where Gabriel sat on an empty bench.

“Yeah..about that. I decided that owing you a favor is not something I will be following through with.” Gabriel grinned up at the now angry crossroads demon.

“What do you mean not follow through? We had an agreement! You cannot break your contract or else your Grace is mine!” Snooki anger suddenly turned into amusement. “You know what, that’s fine. I’ll just take your Grace as payment. I don’t need your favor when I will just have the power of your Grace at my will.”

Gabriel laughed.

“You think this is funny?” Snooki smirked. “I’ll be the one with the last laugh once I have your grace.” In the distance a feral growl was heard. “I’ll leave you to the hounds of hell then.”

Gabriel stood up but before he could do anything else he was thrown backwards. An invisible force fell on top of him and began to claw at his neck. The Hell hound tore into his neck and didn’t stop until Gabriel was completely decapitated. Snooki laughed as she watched his head roll to a stop at her feet. Immediately her laughing stopped. The head looked different. “No, this can’t be possible.” The head that lay at her feet was that of momo-ai13 “How is this possible. Once a deal is done there is nothing anyone can do to stop me from collecting my soul!” She yelled out into the emptiness.

Snooki eyes glowed red and she screamed in anger. She realized she had been tricked. She had never really met Gabriel it was all an illusion.
An echoed laugh rang throughout the silent park. “They don’t call me the trickster for nothing.”

Far away, on the other side of the country more chaos ensued.
Michael was on a rampage. He wanted to get revenge on the death of his brother. And he knew that he couldn’t bring on the apocalypse the traditional way without Lucifer but that wouldn’t stop him from ending the world. He found a way to still bring forth the horseman.

“Thank you for joining me.”

“It was not a tough decision to make.” Death sat across from Michael at a small diner.

“We need to find the rest of the horseman. I want to bring these humans and demons alike to their knees and get rid of all of them once and for all.”

“I’m already on it. Don’t worry. You’ll get what you want.” Death rose from the table and walked over to the counter to pay for their meal. Michael followed him outside. “Now lets start the fun shall we?”

In front of them Spiders with Tits was about to enter the diner but Michael and Death blocked the entrance. “Well hello there. I am Death and this is Michael the Archangel.”

Spiders with Tits looked back and forth between the two. “I think you guys should see a doctor. They make pills to help you.”
Death smiled. “Oh no. We are perfectly sane. But unfortunately for you, you won’t make it to a doctor in time.”

Spiders with Tits realizing now that something was off about the two, didn’t want to stick around to find out what the guy meant.
As the Spider with Tits turned to run in the other direction, Michael appeared behind him. “And where do you think you’re going?” Michael reached his hand out and grabbed Spiders with Tits at the neck.

Death twisted the ring with the mark of death on his finger. The more he twisted it the less Spider with Tits could breath. With a final twist, Spider with Tits heart stopped from the lack of oxygen pumping through. “Oh yes, this will be quite fun.”

And there you have it folks. misha collins has gone to jail. Looks like the Trickster Gabriel is at it again, momo-ai13 has lost her soul and is now in purgatory. And Spider with Tits was targeted by both Michael and Death the Horseman.

This has been an interesting round. Good Luck next round!~  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:47 pm
Skanknote
Death Scene for Round 5

Chuck had a really bad feeling…something terrible was going on. He knew at any moment that a vision would be coming. He sat down on his couch and pulled his laptop close to him as he read through the previous vision he had written out…

Gabriel was putting together a nice little plan. He was enjoying his time on Earth causing havoc on the humans. It was too easy. He wanted something…a little more elaborate.

He was following his latest victim waiting for the right time to act. He soon encountered someone else that happened to be doing the same.

“You’ve been following me.” Gabriel said as he turned the corner of an alley way. “What are you doing following this girl?”

The figure came out from the shadows. “I could ask you the same thing, Gabriel.”

The mysterious follower laughed. “We both have a certain little…problem we want to get rid of. How about we work together so we both get what we want? I can make it worth your while.”

“Indeed.”

That night Gabriel went to the center of a crossroads with a witch box. He made a hole and placed the box in and began to fill it. As soon as the first hand full of dirt hit the box, the Demon appeared to him. “Well, that was quick.” Gabriel froze when he looked up at the Demon. “Wait a minute. You’re wearing Snooki as a meatsuit?”

“Yeah, since season two.” The demon’s red eyes glared at him and she stood with her hand on her hip looking annoyed. “Now tell me why you’ve summoned me. Why the hell would an Archangel want to make a deal with a crossroads demon?” She raised her eye brow and sized him up.
“Well there’s certain places I can’t get to being an angel and all. I need someone to be my eyes and ears in hell so I can keep track of my brothers. So that’s where you come into play.”

Snooki smirked, now intrigued. “Well then, sounds like that would require a contract.” Snooki walked closer to Gabriel. “So let’s set up a deal and I will observe and report back to you.”

“Well since this was an unexpected offer I will need some time to think about what I would require. So how about we leave it to a favor that I will ask of you in the future.” Snooki was face to face with Gabriel now.

“A favor. Any one thing I ask for, no restrictions. You will owe me one favor in the future.”

“Your grace then. That is the equivalent to a human soul.” Snooki watched anxiously as Gabriel thought over the deal.

“I think we have a deal then.”

Snooki grinned. “Then we seal the deal with a kiss.” She leaned in and pulled Gabriel’s neck down to her level and finalized the deal.

Chuck had a bad feeling about what that demon was going to do with that kind of power. A crossroads demon with a favor from an Archangel, that would not end well for anyone. After he finished reading the chapter his vision blurred and the vision he was expecting, finally came to him.

“It’s time for me to collect that favor, Gabriel. I need something from you.” Snooki had appeared out of thin air at a deserted park where Gabriel sat on an empty bench.

“Yeah..about that. I decided that owing you a favor is not something I will be following through with.” Gabriel grinned up at the now angry crossroads demon.

“What do you mean not follow through? We had an agreement! You cannot break your contract or else your Grace is mine!” Snooki anger suddenly turned into amusement. “You know what, that’s fine. I’ll just take your Grace as payment. I don’t need your favor when I will just have the power of your Grace at my will.”

Gabriel laughed.

“You think this is funny?” Snooki smirked. “I’ll be the one with the last laugh once I have your grace.” In the distance a feral growl was heard. “I’ll leave you to the hounds of hell then.”

Gabriel stood up but before he could do anything else he was thrown backwards. An invisible force fell on top of him and began to claw at his neck. The Hell hound tore into his neck and didn’t stop until Gabriel was completely decapitated. Snooki laughed as she watched his head roll to a stop at her feet. Immediately her laughing stopped. The head looked different. “No, this can’t be possible.” The head that lay at her feet was that of momo-ai13 “How is this possible. Once a deal is done there is nothing anyone can do to stop me from collecting my soul!” She yelled out into the emptiness.

Snooki eyes glowed red and she screamed in anger. She realized she had been tricked. She had never really met Gabriel it was all an illusion.
An echoed laugh rang throughout the silent park. “They don’t call me the trickster for nothing.”

Michael was on a rampage. He wanted to get revenge on the death of his brother. And he knew that he couldn’t bring on the apocalypse the traditional way without Lucifer but that wouldn’t stop him from ending the world. He found a way to still bring forth the horseman.

“It was not a tough decision to make.” Death sat across from Michael at a small diner.

“We need to find the rest of the horseman. I want to bring these humans and demons alike to their knees and get rid of all of them once and for all.”

“I’m already on it. Don’t worry. You’ll get what you want.” Death rose from the table and walked over to the counter to pay for their meal. Michael followed him outside. “Now lets start the fun shall we?”

In front of them Spiders with Tits was about to enter the diner but Michael and Death blocked the entrance. “Well hello there. I am Death and this is Michael the Archangel.”

Spiders with Tits looked back and forth between the two. “I think you guys should see a doctor. They make pills to help you.”
Death smiled. “Oh no. We are perfectly sane. But unfortunately for you, you won’t make it to a doctor in time.”

Spiders with Tits realizing now that something was off about the two, didn’t want to stick around to find out what the guy meant.
As the Spider with Tits turned to run in the other direction, Michael appeared behind him. “And where do you think you’re going?” Michael reached his hand out and grabbed Spiders with Tits at the neck.

Death twisted the ring with the mark of death on his finger. The more he twisted it the less Spider with Tits could breath. With a final twist, Spider with Tits heart stopped from the lack of oxygen pumping through. “Oh yes, this will be quite fun.”

And there you have it folks. misha Collins has gone to jail. Looks like the Trickster Gabriel is at it again, momo-ai13 has lost her soul and is now in purgatory. And Spider with Tits was targeted by both Michael and Death the Horseman.

>Implying I wouldn't kiss Michael and Death

I'm actually offended.

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:51 pm
Spiders With Tits
Skanknote
Death Scene for Round 5

“Indeed.”

“I think we have a deal then.”

Snooki grinned. “Then we seal the deal with a kiss.” She leaned in and pulled Gabriel’s neck down to her level and finalized the deal.

Gabriel laughed.

And there you have it folks. misha Collins has gone to jail. Looks like the Trickster Gabriel is at it again, momo-ai13 has lost her soul and is now in purgatory. And Spider with Tits was targeted by both Michael and Death the Horseman.

>Implying I wouldn't kiss Michael and Death

I'm actually offended.

I never implied that XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm
Well, this did get interesting  

yohabroha

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am

well s**t. That's one way to end a round..good god. trickster... you scary.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games