Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:18 pm
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega
darkdragon776
((sorry bout that)) *looks at her* r u ready?.... its a battle

*She ties her hair back*

Ready...you ....first strike.

i am not a fool, u want the weapon that i have, u r the one to start this battle

House rules boy...my turf...my Honor requires it.

...... well then *turns his back and starts to walk out* have fun fighting no1

*She growls as she runs, sweeping the ground with her katana, she jumps, striking at his back with her heel*

i figured *moves to the side faster than most people can see and punches her in the face*

*Her head jerks as blood splashes to the floor*
First blood to you...
*She counters, jamming her elbow into his throat, then flipping back out of his reach*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:21 pm
Angel Miasma Omega

First blood to you...
*She counters, jamming her elbow into his throat, then flipping back out of his reach*

*he stumbles* very good *takes off his shirt and drops it onto the floor, it goes about 5 feet into the ground* this should b fun *seems to disapper then appers in front of her then grabs onto her leg and bashes her into the ground*  

darkdragon776

Dragonofthelight798

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:23 pm
Guys! Please stop this! Why can't we sit down and talk? Ok, before any one strikes anyone else, please tell me what's going on here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 pm
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega

First blood to you...

*he stumbles* very good *takes off his shirt and drops it onto the floor, it goes about 5 feet into the ground* this should b fun *seems to disapper then appers in front of her then grabs onto her leg and bashes her into the ground*

*She lands on her back, squirms against its grasp, cutting herself free with her Katana, she flips back onto her feet, disapears in a wall of black hellsfire,burning the shirt away...she reapears behind him, slamming the hilt of her sword into his spine, crouches and swipes his feet out from under him....flipping back away from him she smiles...* So...you keep doing that...you'll be naked...  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:30 pm
Black Knight13
Guys! Please stop this! Why can't we sit down and talk? Ok, before any one strikes anyone else, please tell me what's going on here.

He....won't....give me....the sword.....that is...to end...the life of me and my Clan.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:34 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega

First blood to you...

*She lands on her back, squirms against its grasp, cutting herself free with her Katana, she flips back onto her feet, disapears in a wall of black hellsfire,burning the shirt away...she reapears behind him, slamming the hilt of her sword into his spine, crouches and swipes his feet out from under him....flipping back away from him she smiles...* So...you keep doing that...you'll be naked...

hehe *flips and lands on his feet* this is fun..... but here is what the sword u want can do to u *smiles sadly then his eyes turn black with a red pupple and his arms turn black and grow claws* hahahahaha *he disappers then reappers a couple of seconds later, he had made several cuts along her face and arms and had also made a hole in her stomach* how pleasant *he licks the blood off from his claws*  

darkdragon776

darkdragon776

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:35 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Black Knight13

He....won't....give me....the sword.....that is...to end...the life of me and my Clan.

then u r selfish  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Black Knight13

Wait, so in his hands, it will kill you and your clan, or in your hands? And why doesn't he just give it to you?  

Dragonofthelight798

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:41 pm
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega
darkdragon776
Angel Miasma Omega

First blood to you...

hehe *flips and lands on his feet* this is fun..... but here is what the sword u want can do to u *smiles sadly then his eyes turn black with a red pupple and his arms turn black and grow claws* hahahahaha *he disappers then reappers a couple of seconds later, he had made several cuts along her face and arms and had also made a hole in her stomach* how pleasant *he licks the blood off from his claws*

*She cries out as her stomach is torn open, she drops to one knee for a moment only, her rage builds deep inside her, the dragon tattoo on her arm moves and flexes as she feels her body changing, she grows stronger, the eyes glow on the dragons head that lays across her breast*

Play time is over....

*She uses her super speed to retrieve the glaive on her hip, sending it deep into his chest*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:46 pm
Black Knight13
Angel Miasma Omega
Black Knight13

Wait, so in his hands, it will kill you and your clan, or in your hands? And why doesn't he just give it to you?

*She appears next to him.*

Come on Khazid. You've known Dark long enough to answer that question yourself.

sexygirl9113322

darkdragon776

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:46 pm
Angel Miasma Omega

*She cries out as her stomach is torn open, she drops to one knee for a moment only, her rage builds deep inside her, the dragon tattoo on her arm moves and flexes as she feels her body changing, she grows stronger, the eyes glow on the dragons head that lays across her breast*

Play time is over....

*She uses her super speed to retrieve the glaive on her hip, sending it deep into his chest*

*pulls it out, it seems like he felt no pain at all* u r indeed a strong one...... but normal weapons will not help you in this fight *a tatoo of black flames apper on the left side of his face* let me show you how to use speed when u have it *he moves so quckly it seems as if there are 5 of him, each one of them slach her 7 times within a minute, but everytime one hit it made a huge gash, then they all spread out in different directions*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:48 pm
Guys, please! *spreads his hands and they both freeze, suspended in mid-air* Now, that I have your attention, can you please tell me why you won't give her the sword?  

Dragonofthelight798

darkdragon776

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:50 pm
Black Knight13
Guys, please! *spreads his hands and they both freeze, suspended in mid-air* Now, that I have your attention, can you please tell me why you won't give her the sword?

if she gets it then my brother wins  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:52 pm
darkdragon776
Black Knight13

How? Explain everything. I could keep you guys there forever, but I'll let you go as soon as you guys explain everything to me.  

Dragonofthelight798

darkdragon776

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:54 pm
Black Knight13
darkdragon776
Black Knight13

How? Explain everything. I could keep you guys there forever, but I'll let you go as soon as you guys explain everything to me.

sorry kk *glares at him and suddnetly his arms and legs turn to stone and nullify his powers*  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games