Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:52 pm
"Yes I'm alright. Just me being clumsy again", he laughed nervously, a little embarrased. A new scent came to his nose as his ears perked curiously. It smelled..salty? "Are we getting closer? I'm smelling something...different."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:09 pm
She laughed. She smelt the air too, she smelt the salt from the sea. "Yeh we are, the sea is just after this way" she showed a little way just behind them  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 pm
"Well let's a get a move on then." He nudged her lightly and picked up his pace. "Catch me if you can!", he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:27 pm
She smiled and then started to run after Viscoso "Well i will try" she laughed  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:31 pm
Viscoso didn't want to go too fast and leave her behind so he kept at a medium pace so she could easily catch up to him. "We should do this more often", he called back to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:54 pm
She started to finally catched him up "Yeh why not if you let me win easily each time" she winked and laughed softly. The salt air was stronger now, they were arrived in front of the sea  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:00 pm
He stopped once his hooves reached the sandy ground and turned to look at her. "I meant take little trips like this but we can do that too", he chuckled. He looked out at the ocean and tilted his head. "It goes on and on, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:10 pm
She nodded "Oh, with pleasure, i like to be with you." she approached and nuzzled him gently. She looked at the sea and smiled "Yes it does. Wanna go in ?" she winked  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:29 pm
He nuzzled her in return. "And I enjoy your company as well." His gaze turned back to the water. "Sure, but you better stay close so you don't get pulled out to sea", he winked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:43 pm
She laughed "are you scared i can go away or you want me close to you ?" she winked amusing  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:49 pm
"Maybe both", he smiled, nuzzling her cheek lightly. "C'mon." He walked to the edge of the sea and stepped into the shallow water, feeling the sand crumble under his hooves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:59 pm
She smiled and went in the sea too, she took attention to not wet her wings. Then she went back on the sand and played with her hooves mark on it. "You like it ?"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:32 pm
Viscoso bent his head down to the water to smell it again when a wave came and splashed his face. "Ack!" He spat out the little bit of water that managed to get in his mouth and walked out of the water. "It is relaxing but the water isn't very good at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:01 am
She sit down on the sand, it's warm. She looked at Viscoso playing in the water and when he receive the salty water in the mouth she was not able to resist laughing "it's not make to be drunk"  

Lorako

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:57 pm
"Well ya could have told me that sooner." Viscoso walked over and folded his legs beneath his body to lay down beside her. The sand was warm and soothing. "I really like it here. It'd be nice if we could stay here forever....Well maybe not forever", he laughed a bit. He nuzzled her neck lightly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff