Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm a member?
  Yes! Yay!
View Results

gonzalin

Wealthy Gaian

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am
I am gonzalin 12 years old i am in zelda games since i am 7 years old  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm
im magus
15 years old
ive been playing zelda games since i was 3  

Faor7

Aneko7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Hey! I'm Aneko, and i've been playing TLoZ...ever since i can remember. haha. Zelda was my first video game, and it was the video game that got me hooked on video games. So its alwasy going to hold a special place in my heart. heart ^_^ Some other games I love are Fire Emblem, Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos Origins. (just thought i'd add that tid bit. lol) So...thanks for letting me join this guild! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm
Hello all, my name is Jordan.
I've been a hardcore Zelda fan for about ten years, and own all the real zelda games. (none of that CD-i crap, aiight?)

I'm a 17 year old male, bisexual so both genders can feel free to hit on me if you feel the urge. I'm an artist, a musician, a poet, a philosopher, a gamer, wiccan and, of course, an active member of the real world society.

Sounds like a busy schedule, I know. It takes it's toll. I don't get enough sleep except on the weekends.

tl;dr- Hi, I'm Jordan. Bi-sexual, List of hobbies/beliefs, complain about time management.  

Unleash Darkness

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 pm
Can't tell you my name, but feel free to call me Jer-chan. ;D Let's see... I've been into Zelda ever since I can remember, and my first Zelda game was Ocarina or Time, and that will always be my favorite Zelda game. :3 It'll always have a place in my heart~ I still have the original OoT Cassate and the first Nintendo 64 I ever played it on, and that goes pretty far back. Uh, yes, so i'm a really hardcore fan. I have so many Zelda games, even the manga, and I have Link's hat. His Zora outfit hat anyways. I'm Sheik obbssessive. biggrin I know he's Zelda, but i'll always see him as my boy Sheiky~

Wheee, thats pretty much it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:11 am
Well, I joined about a year ago, but I haven't been here in a long time. So let's consider this a re-introduction?

I am Milady Midori. I am a 20-year-old female and I have been playing Zelda since I was 10. My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time and I'm a bit of a Link fangirl. redface I've tried the other Zelda games that came before OoT, but for some reason I fail at them. (I STILL haven't beaten Ganon in ALttP)

Um...I think that's it. (BTW, My favorite animal is the wolf, so needless to say I instantly loved the idea of wolf-Link. XD )  

Milady Midori

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 pm
KK!!! I LUV Legend of Zelda games,meh second fave game is Okami.I am obsessed with wolves all thanks to Twilight Princess.When link transformed into that wolf,i waz taken.If anyone ever haz a questions on anything Zelda,I would start a conversation on my own account. XD.Guess thats all i have to say,BRB if i can think of anything else!PEACE OUT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm
WolfsRainMoon
KK!!! I LUV Legend of Zelda games,meh second fave game is Okami.I am obsessed with wolves all thanks to Twilight Princess.When link transformed into that wolf,i waz taken.If anyone ever haz a questions on anything Zelda,I would start a conversation on my own account. XD.Guess thats all i have to say,BRB if i can think of anything else!PEACE OUT!!!

OH YA!! & i forgot to mention,does anyone have info on the new zelda game for the wii(besides wii motion plus) I LUV LINK heart HEART PIECE!!!  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

Half Shiekah Kite

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm
I've been a member for a while, I think. I had become inactive and when I became active again I found myself in this guild.

Hey, I'm 13, I been playing LOZ all my life, when I was a baby my dad played the original Zelda and remember watching him, lol JK, but he told me I did. My favorite character is the Happy Mask Salesman. I use to hate noobs a lot, once when I was... 9, 10, 11? I went to the "kids station thing" at 24 Hr Fitness, when my mom was there, and they had a OT there and I almost beat up a kid for calling Link Zelda. Once, I surfed the web for all the LOZ Fictional History Thing. I have trouble keeping track of time.... I dunno what else I'm supposed to say...

EDIT:OMG I just realized I was 14, lol. Yay Happy Birthday!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 pm
Hi, I'm Valin, and i was born with heart heart heart

You may have seen me pop in every once in a while.  

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 pm
Oh shiz, I just noticed I never posted on here....im Valoe. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 pm
Hello, I'm Hiei! Nice to meet you all!

I'm glad I was accepted into this guild and I hope to make lots of friends with all you guys! So if you want to chat, or whatever, just drop me a line on my profile page.

I used to be more of a DBZ game fan, but after re-playing Minish Cap and Ocarina of time, I've dropped everything else for my love of Legend of Zelda! So yup, I'm happy to be here!!  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

miano72

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 am
I'm miano72. I'm 20 and I've been playing Zelda since I was 13.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm
hello Vamphacker696 here, you can call me josh, i hope to make some friends and get into some great discussions.  

VampHacker696

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

HyrulianBlackcat

Shadowy Hunter

9,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 pm
I'm HyrulianBlackcat, but that's a mouthful, so just call me HBC. I have been a Zelda fan since I first saw my dad play when I was about 5 or 6. I didn't start playing for myself until I was closer to 9. I've beaten LttP, OoT, MM, TP, and am working on OoA, OoS, and especially SS. LttP is the only game I've been 100%, and I am sad to report it is the only one I never used a walkthrough for.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff