Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Professor Oak's Lab Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Outraged Snowflake

Feral Cub

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 am
KipsterHipster
Outraged Snowflake
D: Sorry it took so long for someone to get to you!

User Image

While it was usually the aides that ran about the laboratory, and acted as the first faces new trainers usually saw, today was a bit different as Oak himself roamed the open floor. He moved from table to table, eyebrows pulled together as he read over a few of the latest reports, but immediately his attention was drawn to the door as it opened. Immediately sprouting a smile the good professor watched as a young boy entered, left breathless by the apparent run he'd just done. Oak approached, though did as asked of him and waited patiently for the lad to regain his breath. "It's not a problem, lad," he assured with a hearty chuckle. "It's always nice to know how excited you young ones are." The professor only gave a nod when the young boy suggested leaving his shoes, muddied from the puddles left behind by the most recent rain shower, outside. "Excellent idea, I'm sure the aides will all appreciate your consideration," he chuckled. "Now, what is it that I can do for you?"

He hadn't expected THE Professor Oak to answer the door, which made his lungs squeeze all the more. Leaning over and bracing his hands on his knees, Blaine was sure he'd keel over soon. Professor Oak chuckled, and Blaine searched the man curiously until he said that he found it refreshing how excited his generation got. Gulping, he nodded. "There's always excitement to be found when Pokemon are involved." He said with a mix of wonder and sincerity.

Blaine offered to leave his muddy shoes at the door, and the professor tended to agree. "I was always told not to track mud in..." Advice he had never listened to before, but... he did his best to remember his manners in front of this world-famous professor. His tone faltered a bit then, drawing up suppressed sadness as lines around his mouth aged him far beyond his tender age. "Mama used to get so mad when I'd stain her carpet." He might have dwelled on the memory a little longer, but Professor Oak asked what he might do for him, and he remembered just why he came.

Pulling at his backpack, Blaine retrieved some wrinkled papers from one of the pockets. "I want to apply to be a pokemon trainer." He said, not the least concerned that his registration was done in a green crayon. Looking up at the man with chocolate-imbued eyes, he smiled dreamily. "You see, I want a friend who can help me search for Mama. And help me see the world so I can draw." If the Professor looked closely, he might have noticed clumps of paint staining the boy's clothes.

"I always dreamed of having a bulbasaur and people in Cerulean say you're the swellest guy in Kanto, and help new trainers start their journey." Honestly, he wasn't sure how much of it worked, or even if the papers he had in his hand were valid without a guardian's signature. He came looking for a friend and not a battle buddy. Shuffling his feet, stacking one on top of the other, Blaine stared at the ground as heat rushed to his cheeks. "Do you think you might have a pokemon who could be my friend? It doesn't have to be Bulbasaur. I'd take a pidgey or a pikachu or even a magikarp."

[OOC: I'm so sorry. I didn't see there was a reply. ><]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 am
Outraged Snowflake
It's totally fine! Also, Blaine is adorable~

User Image

"Very true," Oak agreed thoughtfully, nodding his head while stroking his chin. While he definitely didn't have a preference over the type of trainers that came through his labs, it was certainly refreshing to see a younger face; children just exuded the sort of contagious excitement that left him... almost happy to return to his work. Oak smiled down at the young man before emitting a hearty laugh, "your parents taught you very well," he mused. His jovial attitude didn't last long, however, as the man took notice of the falter in Blaire's voice. Was the topic of parents a sore subject for the young boy?

Oak couldn't help but frown when the brunette spoke of his mother in the past tense. Before he could start to question him, however, the boy took out a piece of paper and spoke about becoming a trainer, all so that he could locate his mother. "That's a very admirable goal, young man. But, have you told the police about your mother? I'm sure they could help you as well." Of course he wouldn't deny the boy his starter, but it sounded as if his mother was missing, and if that was the case then the police needed to get involved.

"Hoho, swell? You flatter me." Waving the boy in Oak stepped back into the lab, prepared to retrieve the boy's Bulbasaur, though stopped just long enough to ruffle his hair gentle. "Oh I don't think you need to worry about that, I've plenty of Bulbasaur. Just wait one minute for me," he assured and then turned to walk into the back. Unfortunately with most of his aides out it took the professor more than a minute to return to Blaine, but when he finally did he held a bright smile and a few items. "Here you are, one Bulbasaur. I expect you to take good care of your new friend," he spoke before handing off the pokeball. "And of course, no new trainer is complete without their very own pokedex. Use it to register any new pokemon you encounter." Handing that off as well, the last thing Oak gave the boy was a small, carefully wrapped parcel. "Take this as well, it's a small care package I give the new trainers: it's just a few potions and pokeballs to start you off, that way you can catch your own Pidgey, Pikachu, or even a Magikarp," he winked at Blaine and chuckled.

Blaine Received:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- lv. 5 Bulbasaur

- Unlimited Potions
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- National Pokedex

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

The Heartbreaker Nextdoor

Dangerous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:16 pm
KipsterHipster

User Image
User Image

Melody skipped ahead of her mother as they made their way into Pallet town. Anytime she saw a Pokemon she would point and ramble off a few facts about it to her mother. Her excitement was palpable, and her mother was nothing but smiles as she listened to the little girl.

"Oh, oh look!" Mel said as she stood on her tiptoes, using her sleeved hand to point at Professor Oak's lab. "There is it! Come on!" She said, turning to pull on her mother's arm.

"I know, we’ll get there." The older woman responded, allowing her daughter to pull her along.

It wasn’t long before they stopped in front of the building. Mel turned to her mother and tried to smooth out her clothes and hair.
                                    "Do I look okay?" She asked as she adjusted her backpack.

Her mother helped to smooth out her hair more and pulled both braids to the front.
                                    "You look perfect." She said, smiling at the little girl.

Melody nodded before turning towards the door, pulling her application out of a side pocket on her backpack before readjusting it again. She turned back around, worry knotting her features.
                                    "What if I don’t pick the right one? What if it doesn’t like me?"

"Mel, honey, everything will be fine. Now go." The older woman said turning her daughter back around and nudging her towards the door.

With a deep breath, Mel started forward with her head held high. She opened the door and stepped in, pausing in the doorway.
                                    "Excuse me." She said, looking up to one of the lab assistants. "I’m looking for Professor Oak?" She added as clasped her hands in front of her, her application dangling there.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 pm
Lonesome Beast
Hello there! Welcome to the guild~

User Image

Looking down at the young girl who'd approached him, the lab assistant squinted before he reached back towards his table to snag his glasses. "The professor?" he repeated as he fixed his spectacles properly across the bridge of his nose, then pushed them backwards. "He's out right now, went to visit his granddaughter. I'm sure he'll be back in--" The man couldn't even finish his sentence before the door to the laboratory opened once more, and in walked the professor himself.

"Oh, you're in luck, kid," he informed with a grin. "There he is now. Hey, professor!" The older man looked at the assistant flagging him down, attention falling to the young girl beside him. "Oh, why hello there. Is this your sister, George?" he inquired, stepping over to the two. "No sir, I think she might be a new trainer. She's got a piece of paper in her hand." Professor Oak laughed, but rather than continuing his conversation with George he turned his full attention to their young guest, eyes crinkling softly. "Is that true, young lady? Are you here for a pokemon?"

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

The Heartbreaker Nextdoor

Dangerous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:57 pm
KipsterHipster
Hello, and thank you! I'm quite excited to be here and get started with everything.

User Image
User Image

Mel smiled as her head bobbed up and down confirming the lab assistants question. "Yes please." She added. Her smile falter as the man explained that the professor was out. Of course he couldn’t be in the lab 24/7, but she couldn’t help but feel a slight disappointment.

As the man was still explaining, the door opened, causing both parties to look. Instantly her smile was back, the Professor had arrived. She was ecstatic that she may not have to wait after all. The lab assistant mentioned that the young woman was in luck, and she couldn’t help but nod her head once again as he called the professor over. The older and well renowned professor came over, inquiring if Melody was related to George the lab assistant. She was at a momentary loss of words and could only shake her head, indicating that they were not related.

Again she nodded when the professor addressed her, asking her if she was there to get her very own pokemon.
                                    "Yes sir-Professor, if it’s not too much trouble." She said, finally finding her voice. She hadn’t imagined being this nervous before. "Oh! I do believe this is all in order." She said, remembering the forum in her hands. Quickly she raised it for the Professor to take. "And, thank you for your help sir." She said, looking to George whom she had distracted from his work.

She looked back to the Professor, her smile now back in place.
                                    "I’m Melody, and I do think I’m ready to become a pokemon trainer so that one day I can be just like you and Professor Juniper." Becoming a professor herself was always one of Melody’s goals, every since she could remember.

"And, uh, if I’m not being too forward Professor, I think I would like to get a squirtle, if possible." She said, trying to remember her manners at such an exciting time. "Please." She added.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:57 am
Lonesome Beast
I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

User Image

Oak took the paper offered to him while George simply gave a smile and nodded before returning to his work, glasses coming off once more. "You want to become a professor?" the man chuckled gently as he lifted his gaze from off the paper. "Well, you're off to a good start, Melody. I'll grab your Squirtle and give you a pokedex, I imagine that will help in your endeavors." Oak neatly folded the application before he began walking into the back room, slipping the paper into the front of his coat pocket as he did so. Three minutes later and he had returned, a smile on his face as he held in his grasp a pokeball and a few other items.

"Here you are, Miss Melody, your very on Squirtle," he announced before enlarging the capsule and handing it over, along with a pokedex. "I'm sure I won't need to explain this little device to an aspiring professor like yourself." The man chuckled a bit before, with a bit of rifling, began handing over the last of his items, "these are also for you. They're just a few pokeballs and potions to help get you started," he explained before clapping his hands together. "There! That should be everything! Now, if you need anything else I'd be more than happy to assist, if not I wish you the best of luck on your adventure!"

Melody Received:
- lv. 5 Squirtle

- Unlimited Potions
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- National Pokedex

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image
ERRYN SCHIFFERthisisaspacer
Travel 0/3 Wild 0/-- Trainer 0/15 Random 0/-- Specific 0/--
x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Erryn was relieved when her questions gave her answers that were good news. She explained that she was new to traveling and asked a woman if she knew where she could go to get help on starting her Pokemon adventure; the woman pointed her to the lab and told her to talk to someone called Professor Oak. Was he a teacher of some kind? That was usually what a professor was, right?

Walking towards the lab, Erryn stopped when she noticed she was being followed. It was a Pokemon of some kind. How long had it been on her heels like that? She attempted to ask the Pokemon what he was and what he was doing, but he was quiet. Instead, he kept looking at her with a look of curiosity. He was clearly perplexed by her, but she didn't know why. Could it tell she wasn't from the time they were in, or was it something she was wearing? Whatever it was, the Pokemon seemed intent on just following her around. After a few attempts to shoo it away, Erryn slumped in defeat and just accepted that she had a shadow. Maybe she could ask this Professor Oak what kind of Pokemon the blue creature was. With a title like Professor, he had to be really smart.

When she got to the lab, she peeked in cautiously. It wasn't that different from the labs at the academy. Sure, the technology was old, but it was a pretty standard set up. Erryn hoped the people that worked in the lab weren't as boring and mean as the instructors she knew. Movement caught her attention and she saw someone working at one of the machines.

"Hello?" The person looked up when she called to them. "I'm looking for Professor Oak. I was told he could help me get started on my journey?"

Erryn looked down when a group of Pokemon suddenly ran into view, playing what was probably tag. She blinked as she watched them. What kind of Pokemon were they? There were so many different kinds. She had a lot of work ahead of her if she wanted to see them all. Kneeling to watch them, Erryn smiled a bit. She really liked the one with the burning tail, but she also liked the one that looked like a turtle. Could she just take all of them? That would be amazing.

SPECIES | GENDER | NAME | ABILITY | ITEM Riolu | Male | ?? | Inner Focus | Item SPECIES | GENDER | NAME | ABILITY | ITEM

LVL | HP | EXP | FP | FEXP 5 | 50/50 | 0/15 | 0 | 0/10 LVL | HP | EXP | FP | FEXP

Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat
Foresight :: Fighting/Normal hit Ghosts | ç• Quick Attack :: 40 (+1 Priority) | Endure :: Survive any attack with 1 HP (1/5 chance second turn, 1/10 chance until new move is used) | Attack :: Stat

Loonamist

KipsterHipster

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:04 pm
Lunia Lovelace

User Image

The trio of starter pokemon continued playing, the charmander quite intent on catching one of the other two. It didn't even seem to notice that it was running straight for Erryn until the squirtle and bulbasaur dodged out of the way and the charmander ran right into Erryn's legs. The aide working on the incubation machine quickly walked over to the fire type to make sure it was alright, greeting Erryn with an apologetic smile. "Sorry little lady! I'm trying to repair this machine over here, it's used to help house these starters, so in the meantime I let them out to play, but they can get a bit rambunctious at times...." He insisted, scratching the back of his head. "Professor Oak is--" "Right here." Oak interrupted, stepping out from one of the back rooms. Smiling gently at Erryn, Oak gave a wave of his hand. "Hello miss~ I heard you're looking start your journey? I can most certainly help you with that. We can give you some supplies, and a pokemon as well to help keep you safe. Perhaps you have your eye on one of these little scamps running around? They all seem to be raring for an adventure with one such as yourself." He suggested, wondering which she would choose. "If you aren't sure, I could tell you more about each one if you'd like?" He offered as well.

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image
Travel 0/3 Wild 0/-- Trainer 0/15 Random 0/-- Specific 0/--

It didn't bother her all that much when the lizard-like Pokemon ran into her. You'd never see people playing like that back home. Recreation was a burden.

"It's okay. It looked like they were having fun." The little Pokemon's body was warm, too, which was kind of pleasant. "Wonder what kind they are."

Erryn had a lot to learn. She hoped it wasn't a difficult process. She was never a very academic person; her grades were just above failure, but they never got higher than that. She looked up when an older man came out of another room, smiling at her. So, that was Professor Oak.

"You do look super smart, and a lot nicer than my instructors."

Professor Oak offered to help her get started, even saying he'd give her a Pokemon. She didn't think she'd actually get to take any of them. She looked at the three Pokemon, who were not focused on her and looking hopeful. Oh, no. She was going to end up making two of them sad no matter what.

"...Can you tell me about the one that ran into me? I really like her, but I don't know anything about Pokemon. We don't have them where I live." Erryn suddenly remembered the blue Pokemon that was intent on following her and she stood, pushing the creature forward. "Could you tell me about this Pokemon, too?"

SPECIES | GENDER | NAME | ABILITY | ITEM Riolu | Male | ?? | Inner Focus | Item SPECIES | GENDER | NAME | ABILITY | ITEM

LVL | HP | EXP | FP | FEXP 5 | 50/50 | 0/15 | 0 | 0/10 LVL | HP | EXP | FP | FEXP

Foresight :: Fighting/Normal hit Ghosts | ç• Quick Attack :: 40 (+1 Priority) | Endure :: Survive any attack with 1 HP (1/5 chance second turn, 1/10 chance until new move is used) | Attack :: Stat

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:26 pm
Lunia Lovelace

User Image

Oak couldn't help but chuckle as Erryn complimented him. "Why thank you young one." Perhaps she had stern teachers? Oak did recall having a similar experience in pokemon school, but he'd still turned out fine, as he was sure this little girl would. "And what is your name, if I may ask?" He inquired curiously before offering to tell her about all of the starters running around, but Erryn's interest seemed mostly fixed about the charmander that had run into her."That, my dear girl, is a charmander, the lizard pokemon. It's a fire type, but I'm sure a smart girl like you already figured that out yourself. They tend to live in packs, so I'm sure it will appreciate the company of a trainer and a team." He suggested with a nod. "You are free to keep this one if you'd like." He turned to the aide working on the incubator with an outstretched hand as the aide gave him a pokeball, which he then handed to Erryn.

Afterward, Erryn ushered forward another pokemon she wanted to know about, and Oak looked thoughtful. "Hmm... I believe this pokemon is from the Sinnoh region, and I have my suspicions about what it is, but you'll have to forgive an old man for his failing memory. However, I know a way we can find out." He suggested with a smile, walking over and grabbing a pokedex off of his desk. "This is one of my greatest inventions, the pokedex. It can scan pokemon and record information, so that people like you and I don't have to remember it all." He chuckled, handing her the device. "If you scan this little fellow here, it can tell you all you want to know." With his advice and the pokedex given, the aide from earlier also returned with some supplies for Erryn, potions and pokeballs. "These will help you capture new allies and heal your pokemon. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He supposed it was best he offer, just in case, but it seemed Erryn was set to start her adventure.

Erryn Received:
- lv. 5 Charmander

- Unlimited Potions
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- National Pokedex

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image
Travel 0/3 Wild 1/-- Trainer 1/15 Random 0/-- Specific 0/--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her name? Erryn's face turned red in embarrassment. She'd completely forgotten to introduce herself! Her parents would've been so disappointed if they were there. Though....She guessed there'd be a lot more they would be disappointed with, like her running away. And, traveling back in time. Well, that one wasn't her fault, but still.

"My name's Erryn Schiffer. Or, just Ryn if you want."

Listening to Oak as he explained the Pokemon to her, Erryn tilted her head. So, Pokemon had different types and the Charmander was a Fire-type. Did that mean the turtle was water and the Pokemon with the flower bud was plant or something like that? Oak told her she could take Charmander with her and Erryn smiled. He really was going to give her a Pokemon! How often did he do that? His assistant handed something to Oak, which he then gave to Erryn.

It's a ball.

It didn't seem like Oak knew what kind of Pokemon her little shadow was, but he gave her a scanning device and she blinked. A PokeDex? The accented E seemed to be a very popular things outside Namai.

"So, I just...hold it out like this?" Erryn watched as the device opened when she pointed it at the blue Pokemon. "It's automatic."

"Riolu, the Emanation Pokemon. It can discern the physical and emotional states of people, Pokemon, and other natural things from the shape of their aura waves."

Erryn's eyes went wide before they sparkled. That was so cool! As the assistant returned a second time, Erryn pointed the PokeDex at Charmander to see what it had to say about her.

"Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. From the time it is born, a flame burns at the tip of its tail. Its life would end if the flame were to go out."

She looked at Charmander. So, the flame wasn't just some kind of trick. It was actually important.

"Don't worry, Charmander. I'm going to make sure that flame never goes out!"

"Char~!"

Oak gave her a bunch of more balls and what looked like medicine, telling her they'd help her catch new Pokemon and heal them. Oh, so the ball they gave her was Charmander's. That made a lot more sense.

"No, I think I know enough. Thank you, Mister Oak!"

She should be able to figure out how the balls worked just fine. Bad grades didn't mean a bad brain; school was just too boring to care. But, this was something she was passionate about. Erryn looked at Charmander before turning to leave, the orange lizard following excitedly. She noticed Riolu was gone. Where had he gone, and when did he even leave?

:: exit to pallet town ::

Charmander | Female | ?? | Blaze | Item Riolu | Male | ?? | Inner Focus | Item SPECIES | GENDER | NAME | ABILITY | ITEM

5 | 50/50 | 1/15 | 0 | 1/10 5 | 50/50 | 0/15 | 0 | 0/10 LVL | HP | EXP | FP | FEXP

ç• Scratch :: 40 | ~ Growl :: Lower target's physical attack one stage | Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image

Kit's Trainer Card

Kit was was rollerblading. She raised her legs and hit her mailbox and burst forwards and only slowed down once she got to the lab. She figured her mom was working today. She moved into the place and saw her mother rushing around trying to organize things and take notes in a frantic. It was pretty busy today.

"Yo! I mean....Ahem....Excuse me professor." she held onto her backpack that had her exploration gear to find fossils. "I came to get my pokemon please." she remembered how her mother raised her to be more kind.

Yet she was truly her father's daughter as well with how loud and full of energy she was. She turned it down for the professor though.

"Um....I really like fossils still so I wanted to hit Mt. Moon soon, but I heard it's dark there so I was thinking maybe a Charmander for my trip. Did you have one that needed a trainer?"

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aerodactyl

Zephyer
LVL 5
HP:50
pressure: Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability before encountering a wild pokemon to increase the chances of getting one of the two strongest wild pokemon levels by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Illuminate.
ç•Iron Head: 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
ç•Thunder Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
ç•Ice Fang: 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze
ç•Wing Attack: 60
EXP:

Charmander

Azazel
Hp 50
lvl 5
Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
ç•Scratch: 40:
~Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
EXP:

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:11 pm
iDeduce
hello! don't forget that you must keep post counts for moving area to area,
npc encounters, wild encounters and getting items. Also, all exp starts off at 0/15

"Why, hello there!" Professor Oak greeted the new youngster that had entered the lab. She mentioned liking fossils and wanting to go to Mount Moon, but was asking about getting a Charmander. "Of course! Charmander is quite a bright choice." he smiled, then went about his lab to collect things for the new trainer. Once he had everything together, he handed the bundle to her. "Here you are. I'm giving you a pokedex, some pokeballs, potions, and your very own Charmander." Oak told her with a friendly smile.

Kit Received:
- lv. 5 Charmander

- Unlimited Potions
- Unlimited Pokeballs
- National Pokedex

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items