Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:38 pm
Scar attempted to shrug. "I find I hate nearly everything." It was true enough. There wasn't many things in his life that he actually seemed to genuinely like. He especially disliked it when others seemed happier than him. Scar turned to Chitsa as if he was going to say something but closed his mouth and just walked off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:56 am
Whisper was about to reply to the willing male comment but then his attention focused on the teepee and the scents within. It was unkempt.. Whisper noted to himself. Were all two-leggers like that? His nose wrinkled as the scents assaulted him.

"It certainly.. smells interesting," Whisper finally commented. He looked around and didn't find many things 'homey' about it and wondered if home was more because of the two-legger instead of the area. Home is where the family were, was it not? "It's nice..," he started, not sure what to say about the area, "Your two-legger is gone. You don't think he went off in search for you, do you?"

-----

Meeki giggled. "I could always paint your teepee for you... not that I think.. I don't know.. if males like that sort of thing. I wouldn't mind going.. though." She couldn't help but think she might sneak a peek at a bachelor's teepee to see how males withour females really lived. She didn't know why she was so interested in something that shouldn't matter. Perhaps it was curiosity, or perhaps she found herself interested in even the trivial things because they involved Achak? She was being a silly woman.

"The decision is yours to make. Now or later, both are fine to me." She looked down at the little bag of moss she held and pretended she was interested in it. The last thing she wanted was to appear desperate.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:23 pm
Chaos turned a corner and stopped in his tracks. About thirty or so feet away was another unicorn, one that looked extremely familiar.. just bigger. Was he being haunted? Was she real? He was afraid to move, to make a sound for fear of scaring off the entity. She hadn't spotted him, she seemed to be looking the opposite way.

It took all the strength he could muster to call out the single name. He wasn't even sure it was audible until the creature turned her head around at the sound. She seemed unable to move as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:14 am
"That it does," Yei agreed dutifully as she approached and ducked her head into the teepe flap to take a glance around at the small area that was filled with more pots than anything else, he just about had room for a bed roll.

"I have no idea what he does in there." She confessed as she withdrew once more and glanced round with one of her usual, wistful smiles, "But I don't expect he'll be looking for me...he comes and goes as he pleases, just like me!" She chirped, shaking the forelock from her eyes as she came near once more.

"And you can say it looks horribly plain if you want, you know." She whispered teasingly.

"Well..." He thought about this for long moments and quirked abrow as that typical male urge crept into his mind, the thought of her painting hi teepee would practically mean she and marked her or rather his territory, wouldn't that mean he would lose his freedom or even his dignity if another hunter or shaman saw flowers painted all over his abode?

"You can paint on it if you promise not to draw flowers or rabbits..." He mused slowly, almost uncertainly as though it were a little bit of an unusual idea for him, "Nothing very feminine, I guess." He added and then cleared his throat.

"But I suppose it would be nice to brighten up my teepee, it looks a little drab next to the cliff face!" He announced brightly before pushing his bag of herbs towards her so that she could slip the moss into it.

"If you like I can even take you now and have you back before it grows dark!"

Epine de Rose

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:05 am
"That's ok too. You must have at least one thing you like, and that's all that matters even if you hate everything else..." Frowning once again, Chitsa followed him, she worried too much. That would probably be her demise but for the time being, worrying was just about all she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:40 pm
Meeki
"Nothing in this land, in this life.. is permanent. What if one was to give themselves unto another only for that Soquili to one day leave them? Would it be worth the unbearable pain?"

Chaos slowly walked past Samedi and lowered his head so that his horn barely slid over her from front to end, something that would feel more ticklish than anything painful.

"What of you, Samedi? Are you searching for a stallion? One that will keep you from being lonely? One that will fulfill... your every desire? One that will give you purpose? Tell me, how will you know this stallion when you find him?" Chaos found himself growing angry at the idea of Samedi being with another male. Surely he was bewitched.

Samedi's fur along her spine stood on end, almost in a chiver she wouldent quiet allow herself to show, and she made an effort to smooth it back to its silken black sheen.

" I wouldent say serching " She said, her whispery voice as light and ghostly as ever. " But... I would not shun such a stallion if he walked into my life. He would need to be... strong.... for i will settel for nothing less then an equal. " She said, watching him with glowing red eyes, glinting like embers. " And even though I have never been loanly... one who would completly me.... I dont know if i could recognize him if i saw him. He would need to prove himself somehow " She said, watching the emotions play across his face.

Farland

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:10 pm
After a while of walking, isi noticed that the ssurrounding area was familair. As she came across a teepee she imediatly recongnised it to be meekis. She pulled a dagger out she had made and set it into the teepee. Meeki was not in so she decided to slip away quickly since she had more gifts to hand out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:02 pm
Toku grunted to him self stomping his way through the woods. He was determined to figure out where he was even with out another Soquili's help. They where all useless any way.

Makeing another turn he could hear noise in the distance of others and at once started to turn the other way, but curiousty and a twisted sense of posible humor turned him back to stalk closer to the voices.

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:56 am
Whisper nodded his head, "It seems you found a two-legger that is very similar to yourself. I suppose, if one were to have a two-legger at all, it should be with someone compatible. Seems you found just the one for you! I wonder how many soquilis can make such a claim. Maybe I'll try to befriend one.. some day."

Whisper looked inside the teepee once more. Plain? This was plain? He'd never seen the inside of a teepee and it looked anything but plain. He's seen a teepee or two from the distance though never ventured close. "It doesn't seem plain at all to me," he finally added. He moved a little closer to Yei as the chill of the wind tickled his body.

--------

Meeki giggled once more. "I wouldn't dream to pain womanly things on your teepee! Bears or wolves would be much more your thing, I think. Unless there's any mountain animals you'd like. I love birds as well, especially hawks and eagles. I don't think they are girly at all."

The female reached over and placed her moss in his bag, hoping they had at least found enough for whatever it was he needed it for. "I would love to go with you now. I don't really have anything else planned for the day." She hoped she didn't come off overly excited.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:02 am
"What is there to like? I'll let you know.. if I find something.. or someone, I like," Scar snapped back. He seemed to get mean more often lately. A little part of something tugged at him, as if telling him he shouldn't be mean to Chitsa, but he decided to ignore it for now.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:01 am
"More like, he found me..." She smiled gently as she withdrew from the teepee and took a few moments to dismiss the shiver that crept down her spine at his sudden move towards her - granted she shouldn't have reacted in that way but she was unused to the company up here and it was a new experience...even if he was rather cold and simply required the warm of someone who had adapted to the climate.

"But I have no doubt that somewhere out there, there is a two-legger who is just as good for you as mine is." She turned her gaze towards him and offered a nuzzle to his neck comfortingly, "You never know, but that two-legger mine ran into could very well be the one for you! She's really nice...she even braided my hair!" She chirped merrily and took a brief second to admire the braids in her tail.

"Well good, neither do I!" He chimed as he pulled himself to his feet and swung the bag over his shoulder, "I did it all this morning - which is quite unusual because I rather enjoy doing nothing in the morning." He arched a brow at his own choices, apprently somewhat confused by the actions he'd taken that morning.

"Twist of fate." He mused and offered a hand, a warm smile flicking up onto his lips, "I suppose if I hadn't popped down to the Village today then I probably wouldn't have met you on the way home, hm?" He continued and shook his head.

"One more thing though...I can't cook very well."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:41 am
((Sorry for the disappearance, so I won't continue any roleplays unless I know the other still wants to))  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:45 am
Misery had been trailing this male Kalona for awhile. He sure didn't seem to notice but of course, she was quite stealthy. She was curious at what brought him to this area and what he was doing.

Truth be told, she was curious in more than one way. The only other male Kalonas she had ever seen were her brother and father. Though she was not inclined to admit it, a part of her wanted to meet and be around with others of her kind.

But still, what was he up to? Strange Kalona.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:53 am
Chaos eyes became mere slits and he walked around to her front again. He lowered his head and blew at the hair in front of her eyes.

"Any stallion that has to prove himself is obviously not good enough for you. One either has what it takes or they don't. But I suppose that's beside the point. Any stallion that so much as wants to get close to you has to get by me first. I hereby claim you, Samedi, mare of the darkness, and you have no say in the matter!"

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:59 am
Meeki
((Sorry for the disappearance, so I won't continue any roleplays unless I know the other still wants to))
//I'm still in. n_n  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces