Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm
"Oh, hello! I'm Jeremy Hu-oh... Ah, that is okay, you can keep it." He looked at Caleb, and he nodded. Caleb sighed, rolled his eyes, and left with a light wave to Jeremy. "Good luck," he muttered, not meaning it, and went to guard the perimeter in case any threat decides to come in.

Fahim, recovering from his fear, went to grab his gun and shoot Cappy.

"Fahim."

He paused.

"There will be no violence in this cabin. It's a safe place for everyone. I know what you're thinking, and I won't forgive you if you do."

Fahim hesitated, but sighed and put his hand down. "Idina, show Jeremy the artifact."

"Artifact?" Jeremy asked, stroking the young girl's hair and looking interested. "You mean the porcelain?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 am
((Jeremy))

"Oh, of course" Idina said, tucking her card away with some disappointment and hoping she was refused because the doctor was gay. Possibly with the scary guy. She went through her bag and found the item, smiling at it and wondering just how much it would be worth. She handed it to the gay doctor with reluctance.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 am
Jeremy blinked and smiled. "Ooohhhhhhhhhh~ It's beautiful." He took it gingerly and sighed, tracing his hand on the designs. "This must have taken years to create, its so fine, so fragile, so thoughtful." He went to a table and leaned on it, taking yet another long look at the little chest before smashing the porcelain chest to bits.

Fahim = User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 am
Any fondness Idina felt evaporated in the face of the destruction. She even forgot to be afraid, rushing at the gay doctor and grabbing him by the wrists. "You just destroyed an artifact I could've sold over shelf pricing to relic hunters!!! Do you have any idea how much I could charge on craftsmanship alone?! I had some sucker on hold waiting to buy it after I advertized it!!!"  

SunnyLore

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm
Clara jumped when she saw the pretty thing shattered on the floor, "Oh!" She had stepped back so she didn't step on any of the shards. She wasn't wearing any shoes after all. She then bent down and picked up one of the larger broken pieces of porcelain and fiddled with it.It was pretty, she thought. So she decided to keep it. As long as she didn't accidentally cut her fingers on one of the edges at least.

However she then heard the woman's loud yelling and she whimpered a little, covering her ears with her hands. She hated loud noises, they were scary and usually meant something bad. She shut her eyes tightly, hoping the yelling would go away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cappy was watching Fahim like a hawk, her black ears flat against her head and her one showing eye glaring harshly. Filthy human... The race always treating nature like it was trash. An obstacle. Nature was far more superior, and much more graceful and pure. Hence why she lived in it all her life, showing no interest in the city that lay outside her forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:36 pm
"Oh, I wouldn't do that," Jeremy replied, not looking scared or shocked at all, still smiling and speaking in a calm, friendly voice. "To sell the porcelain wish would be like giving someone a Monkey's paw. It seems spectacular, but it would lead death and destruction in the end. Wishes were meant to be granted, not kept. But in order to grant the wish, you have to read the wish." From the shattered pieces he took out a very old looking piece of parchment. He read it out loud, since it was a language no one here but him would know.

"I wish," he started, "For my true love to escape his dungeon safely and return to me. If my wish fails I will haunt his grave forevermore, until the day he forgives me." He looked a little sad behind his glasses, but still kept his light smile. "How sad. This wish was never granted."

"How would you know that?" Fahim asked, trying not to look interested.

"Several clues. Where you found it, the language the wish is written in, the designs on the porcelain... It was imported porcelain from the land of the Minotaurs, but the writing is a Centaur dialect. You found this in a labyrinth, didn't you?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 am
"Sounds like I can still pull off a profit. History buffs love a good mystery... Do you dabble in numbers, Doctor? Maybe give me an estimate of what it's worth?" she fished, hoping to salvage a very hefty price tag. Her mind was focused on the money, little else reaching her notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am
"I feel a little bad," Jeremy replied honestly, "most likely this woman's ghost is still at his grave. I wonder where it is."

"Ah, doctor Hughes... The price?"

"Oh, price? It's worthless. It isn't a defining moment in history, just scribbles on a paper for most. The porcelain chest could have gotten you an equivalent of a few million, but like I said, it would have been dreadful for the buyer. Yup, since its smashed the whole thing is just worthless."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 am
((It took me a while to think of how Idina would react))

Idina's mouth dropped open and a tiny choked sound slipped out. Her fingers curled up like claws and her expression was murderous. She was stuck between the battle to act out on all the violence she wanted to inflict and the horror of the word 'worthless' and what it meant for her business investment.

Another nearly-silent shriek as she took an unsteady step forward, her face red with surpressed rage and her eyes watery with grief. She tried to speak but words failed her.

The emotional battle in her became a full-blown war and she did something then that she would forever deny for the rest of her life.

She fainted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 pm
"Ah-Idina!" Fahim cried as he froze in place at her having fainted. He went beside her and propped her open, fanning her.

"O-oh my. What happened?!" Jeremy asked.

"You broke the item worth millions to take out something that's worthless, you tell me!"

"But Fahim, I've told the two of you, to sell the porcelain would be to curse the seller. If you let that happen, it would be devastating."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 pm
Cappy raised an eyebrow at the sight. Why would the woman grow so red in the face and faint for some worthless box? Money had no meaning to her, she only wanted the things that would help her survive. She sat down and crossed her legs, continuing to watch the strange humans.

~~~~

Clara had continued to fiddle about with the piece of broken box, until she heard a thud. "Oh!" She jumped then looked down to see the loud lady had passed out. Of course she thought she was just taking a nap, though she just wanted to make sure, "Nap?" She asked curiously, standing beside Jeremy as she continued to hold the piece of porcelain.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Jeremy looked at Clara, and smiled, patting her head. "Hehe, sort of..." He said a bit sheepishly. "We should probably go before she wakes up." He looked at Cappy, a little sad. "Cappy, don't be afraid. Why don't you come with us? Just for a little while, it'll be an adventure."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:45 pm
Cappy ear's went back and she growled, "I want to go back to my forest!" She hissed, coughing soon after that. She appeared to be sick, but her stubbornness was trying to say otherwise. She covered her mouth with both hands as she continued to cough, her eyes shut tightly.

~~~~~~~

"Oooh..." Clara looked up at Jeremy for a moment before looking back at Cappy, a worried look on her face.Was she sick? Sick wasn't fun, and it felt bad, "Sick?" She cooed in a worried tone, holding both the crayon and the piece of porcelain close to herself. She intended to keep both, and would throw a angry tantrum were someone to take either of the items away from her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm
Jeremy was concerned about the shard. He could heal her, but the curse would be trouble if indeed there was one... But she looked so happy with it. Besides, his attention was to the sick Cappy. "Yes, she is sick. Stay back Clara, alright? I'll be right back." At risk of getting hurt, Jeremy cautiously went up to Cappy, and took a deep breath in.

"Jeremy, I know what you're thinking... You use your magic here, THEY can find you."

"Well I have to heal her, Fahim. What else can I do, she won't leave."

"Then MAKE her leave. To heal her, at least. You. Will. DIE, Jeremy."

"But-..." Jeremy looked at the suffering girl, and sighed. Then he clutched his fist. "Caleb!"

The looming figure arrived. "What, doctor Hughes, is everything alright?"

"Take Cappy, Clara and me back to the academy? I have to heal her."

Caleb looked at Cappy, then Jeremy, and sighed. "Fine."

Jeremy smiled, and slowly coaxed Clara to Cappy, and Caleb came closer as well, and the four of them disappeared in a mass of darkness...

((On to Curtesia for them. XP ))  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am
Idina was still laying prone on the floor of the hut. Luckily her head hit a reed rug or she might have sustained a head wound. She started to flex her fingers into fists and groaned loudly with a mix of pain and anger.

Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she started to sit up, muttering an oath in her mother's language.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff