Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Lysia's plot center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 am
razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm
xp  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 am
Zaniah's uncert

I'd love to toss my girl Zaniah in for Cadhla's plot 'My Baby Bed'.
She's nice so it wouldn't be intentional, she'd try her best to make him feel better, even give up her own basket while she tries to retrieve and fix his with tape and glue!!!

Also if you ever felt like playing Heziah as a foal (a brief bully encounter) that'd be exciting although I'd want no real hard to come to her so her granddad or someone else in her family would end up confronting and trying to chase away the young Skinwalker if they tried to get any closer.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Yumitoko II
Zaniah's uncert

I'd love to toss my girl Zaniah in for Cadhla's plot 'My Baby Bed'.
She's nice so it wouldn't be intentional, she'd try her best to make him feel better, even give up her own basket while she tries to retrieve and fix his with tape and glue!!!

Also if you ever felt like playing Heziah as a foal (a brief bully encounter) that'd be exciting although I'd want no real hard to come to her so her granddad or someone else in her family would end up confronting and trying to chase away the young Skinwalker if they tried to get any closer.
lol that baby bed plot actually just got snatched up. >.< but i wouldn't mind them meeting if you like.. Also I don't mind a hez encounter lol.. though he might have to be.... harnessed lol his muse goes from sleeping to violent in like no time flat O_o so while i'd have to keep him.. under controll lol.. I'm sure we could do a rp ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 am
blaugh  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 am
I would like to toss out my Cameo to meet Cad ^.^
I think they'd get along quite well and he might be able to teach her a thing or two about tinkering. She prefers the more quieter activities. xD And she does need friends!

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:55 am
bella dea
I would like to toss out my Cameo to meet Cad ^.^
I think they'd get along quite well and he might be able to teach her a thing or two about tinkering. She prefers the more quieter activities. xD And she does need friends!
That sound like it'd be a great Idea he'd enjoy trying to get some one other than a nephew hooked on tinkering *not to self seek kares to perpose that plot idea* lol >.>;; would you mind starting the rp? if not that's fine it just might take me a bit to get it started is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:37 am
I've got two horses I could potentially throw at Cadhla for RP.

User ImageUser Image

Father and daughter, both of them are inventors, although Grindery is much more devoted to his work than his daughter. She just comes by to assist him sometimes when she wants to visit or is just bored. The RP might be easier if Meribia is there, though, as she's much more social and friendly than her judgmental father.

I could offer them for either the 'tinkerer's trade' plot, if you wanted Grindery to teach a yound Cad about the inner workings of something. Or 'a tinkerer's work is never done,' in which they could come up with an idea together and build it, so he could experience inventing in a group setting or something like that. I thought it might be nice for Cad to meet others with a passion similar to his, haha.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 am
saedusk
I've got two horses I could potentially throw at Cadhla for RP.

User ImageUser Image

Father and daughter, both of them are inventors, although Grindery is much more devoted to his work than his daughter. She just comes by to assist him sometimes when she wants to visit or is just bored. The RP might be easier if Meribia is there, though, as she's much more social and friendly than her judgmental father.

I could offer them for either the 'tinkerer's trade' plot, if you wanted Grindery to teach a yound Cad about the inner workings of something. Or 'a tinkerer's work is never done,' in which they could come up with an idea together and build it, so he could experience inventing in a group setting or something like that. I thought it might be nice for Cad to meet others with a passion similar to his, haha.
I think rp with both of them Might be good! herm.... I kinda like the idea of them inventing something together lol.... though he never did get hat foal rp one... so if there's anyway we could tough both ideas I'd like that...maybe one now and the other later if you're still game? Also would you rather I start or you start?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff