Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Yasashii Tribe
The Yasashii Tribe (Old Thread, Closed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the tribe go on a journey?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:12 pm
Voltaire looked down from the sky and saw a Black and white fox.he blinked a few times."Oh uhm.....I am Voltaire Im ere looking for someone, maybe you've seen her Her name is Nora shes brown and white with blue Hair, shes been spotted in this area so I came to look for her."he explained not aware of the womans condition and to far to get a proper look at her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 pm
"Oh! Sure, sure!"Cat exclaimed, gathering up the bundle and following Champagne " Wow, that sounds cool! I probably won't go, being the newbie here and all. It'll be better for me to get to know the area and tribe members instead, i don't want to be a bother on anyone." She said rapidly, then pausing for a moment " But, I'm starting to ramble...aren't I? Sorry." Embarrassed, she bit her lip nervously and instead focusing on listning instead of talking. Cat always spoke really fast, long sentences when she was nervous. Speaking of...going right to the center of the tribe? Would everyone stare at her? Would she be unwelcome, or worse, not fit in? ' Stop it. You can't fear stuff that may never happen' Yeah, try telling that to her gut.  

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

wasluxy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 pm
The vixen giggled, smiling. "Oh, not to worry, I can ramble too! Especially the first time I met Tenma, he's in the tribe as well and is our Elder's brother. I drove the poor male bonkers!" She wagged her tail, remembering.

"Oh yes, you'll be staying behind I'm sure since you're unfamiliar with the area and all, but that's good because we need foxes to stay behind. After all, if a wounded fox comes knocking and nobody is home, think of how sad that would be?" Champagne nodded, smiling at Cat.

As they got closer, she spotted Kithara talking to Iah. "There is Elder!" Champagne beamed, pointing. "Come on!~"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 pm
Announcement and Time Skip~

"Ancient Ritual”

Ancient Ritual- A selected group leaves the tribe for a week once a year, and only return when a scout is sent to retrieve them. Upon said retrieval a fox must bring back one single herb.

Yasashii is finally official and Kithara wishes to celebrate by performing the Ancient Ritual. A separate thread will be created for this event. A group will leave the tribe and seek out herbs that usually cannot be found within Yasashii land. A scout will then be sent to retrieve the group when the week is up.

Kithara is about to make an announcement to the tribe itself. Winter disturbs the land with heavy snow. She will pick a few members to go on the trip, and the scout to retrieve the group. She will stay at the tribe to watch over the ones left behind.

This trip will be assigned a leader, someone Kithara entrusts to watch over the group heading out for the week. Everyone knows that the ritual is coming and is waiting eagerly for Kithara to announce when foxes may come to her to sign up for the group.

Champagne has left the tribe. Two guardians have joined.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 pm
Kithara drew herself from her comfortable bed, cracking each limb with ease. Winter was rough, though luckily her tribe had prepared before-hand. This winter had brought many changes, though it seemed her tribe had lost one of its best Shamans. Nora and Tabby Cat had wandered off somewhere, though she was aware they'd return one day. Hopefully.

Today she would have to speak to her tribe, one of her first official meetings since she had become an ascended Elder. Her eyes flicked to glance at her mate briefly, Gwyneth, and padded out into the open, dipping her head to avoid a clump of snow that fell from a tree.

Some of the members were still asleep. She'd wait until she heard movement, padding over to the kill storage and pawing through layers of snow until she dug up the remaining meat. Hm. She'd need to send the hunters out for more soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Sugar rolled over and shivered in the cold before she woke up. She was still getting used to not having to have her daughters around to wake up, but being in the tribe was like being a part of a larger family so she supposed things were ok. Sugar opened her eyes and rolled back over into the spot her belly had been occupying in her sleep. She rolled her paws and stretched while laying down allowing herself the luxury of a large slow yawn before she got up for the day. Today was the day her elder was going to make some sort of declaration. They all knew it was coming but Sugar wasn’t too sure what the big news would be. There was just something in the way Kithara had been acting that seemed to be coming to a point. Walking Sugar noticed she could see her breathe. It was still early though so perhaps the air would warm up later.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 am
Akela's ears twitched her sleep. They were picking up movement even though their owner was still a sleep. She snuggled into her bed more rubbing her paw against her muzzles. She was going to go back into a deep sleep but that was until a cold win blew threw her fur. It caused her to shiver as if someone had dumped cold river water on her. Akela lifted up her head and glanced around. It didn't seem that to many others were up. Shaking her fur she stood up and slowly walked out to see what was up. She was curious to see what elder Kithara had to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 am
Announcement

Yasashii is being updated!

That's right, not only will new banners (which Yasashii needs) be added, but it will get a new thread.

Why? Because this one was the test one, and is full of my mistakes and shamblings. I want a new one, and this be the official.

What else is being added? The FAQ is being updated. A new member returns to Yasashii, and a member leaves. I also want to hold a game, and a bit of how the tribe runs is being edited. So, yay~

So expect some new things, and hopefully more interaction in Yasashii! Until next time!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Yasashii Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas