Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm
"Okay lets go!"said Serenity hopping up and down.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm
"Are you sure you need the ice cream,Serenity?"asked Loke jokingly.Loke looked at Hikari and smiled."Right lets get started."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari nodded to them greatly, she walk to the store then buy three sea salted flavor ice creams. She can wait to taste the sea salt.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 pm
"I'm a little nervous,but it looks so good!"said Serenity.Serenity looked at Loke afer hearing his joke and smiled."No I don't need it but I'll get it anyway."
Serenity said laughing."Besides You're the one who needs it."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Loke looked at Serenity and began to laugh."You got me there,little one,you got me there."said Loke.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari carry a plastic bag of three sea salted ice cream flavor, she walk to Serenity and Loke. She handed two to them, "Here, I heard it's really salty and sweet." she said really kindly, although she never tried the sea salted before because she ate vanilla and mint. She really wanted to try sea salt flavor, she wanted to give it to Yami, but he's gone and probably missing this flavor.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 pm
"I know how about we all take a bite at the same time?"asked Serenity after taking her ice cream.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 pm
After taking his ice cream Loke looked at Serenity."You know what?That's a great idea!"said Loke."What do you think,Hikari?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

After they take the ice cream, Hikari take the sea salted flavor and look at them. She smile so brightly, "Here we go, but if Yami-kun is alive, although this is for him in his spiritual world." she said to then until her face change into sadness, then she took a bite of ice cream as she look at the sky. Yami hears her, he didn't cry, but he felt sad because he's not around. His blade is always be with her, until the end.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am
Serenity's smile also disappeared."Even though I don't know him as well as you do but I miss him too."said Serenity trying to cheer her sister up.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 am
Loke looked at the two sisters."Hey don't worry i'm sure he'll be back."said Loke trying to cheer up both of the girls."Hey we better eat our ice cream before it melts."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari smile turn into sadness, she really miss Yami and do what he wishes, protecting her sister and herself, and become Keyblade Master in case of danger she's encounting. She ate the Sea Salt Ice Cream look at Loke, it seems to others that she want to cry, "I hope so, but it depends if he wanted to stay or figure out to gave a second chance. I can't believe it's been over 10 months. I..." she begin to cry as her tears shows up, "... I never knew this ice cream can be so delicious, it reminds me of him so much." she said and begin to sob and continue to eat the ice cream. Yami felt really sorry for her after he listens to them talking about him, wanted him to come back. He look down and begin to thinking about giving a second chance to live, so he can be with his friends.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Serenity looked at her sister and saw that she was sadder than ever."Okay you know what we need you to smile.Just for us and that includes Yami too.He needs you to be as strong as you can."said Serenity as she struggled to make it sound reassuring as possible as she gave her sister a hug.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm
Loke looked at serenity with a smile."Hey now that was a good thing to say and if you ask me that was reassuring,Serenity."said Loke.Loke also gave Hikari a hug."She's right in fact we all need to be strong because friendship is the strongest thing of them all and our friendship should be able to help you stay strong."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari flatter on Serenity and Loke's hugging her, they need to cheer her up. She can feel Yami, in spirit mode, giving her a friendly hug from behind, "You need to be stay strong, you have to worry about yourself, your sister, and her friend. Like Loke said, friendship makes everyone stronger bond." Said Yami to cheer her up, then he disappear back to Blade of the Darkness. Hikari give everyone a smile, she doesn't feel sad anymore, she still have her childhood friend in her heart and her sword. She quickly finish her ice cream, and hug them back in her warm smile, "Your right, you guys... we need to stay strong, like Yami-kun always wanted me to stay happy as- Look out!" she agrees until she cut off by pull them and jump back away from darkness she sense. She look at the portals as she sees, Neoshadows, Avalanche, Samurais, Dusks, and Berserkers appears. They all looking at those threes, in the blade, Yami facepalm in frustration, "Cr*p..." he only said about this mess. Hikari suddenly agrees with her friend, "So that explains, the darkness back in London, it's slightly rising." she said about what she sense back in Big Ben, but she doesn't know what's going on.

User Image

User Image

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out