Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Kai beamed. "Do you want me there too, Leena? Them may not like it, but they'll hesitate to do anything to you." she asked, knowing Ri would go whether Leena wanted her there or not. Not much could stop the dragon when her mind was made up.

Gwen nodded, leading Tyri off and trusting that everything was still where it used to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 pm
Leena thought about that for a moment, leading them all into one of the drawing rooms so they could relax, a flash of light changing her clothes to something that a Queen would probably be wearing. "Yes, I think I do." She finally answered, sitting down in a chair with a light sigh. She knew how much better she would feel with this done.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Kai nodded. “Alright.” She said, not looking to what she was wearing. She wouldn’t change unless Leena asked her too, but then god only knows what she’d wind up in. The last time she’d been asked to dress for a royal function she’d wound up in something that looked as though she’d worn while visiting the stables and cleaning every horse. Compared to that, her patchwork-looking skirt and simple blouse were elegant.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 pm
Teleportation. Something that Dais never taken the time to perfect. His magic specialty was in earth after all.

The ferret was feeling a little queasy, so Dais let him rest on his head, one of the places that Dais did not like Aldon resting.

Being the quiet one, he merely followed Leena and the others into the drawing room. It occurred to him to take off the eyepatch again and hand it to Aldon to play with in case Gannel was indeed involved with the council.

Aldon squeaked and covers his eyes when Leena changed in a flash. Why he did could be for a couple of reasons, but it didn't matter.

Even if the meeting Leena was going to have with the council was private, Dais was going to spy on the caucus. He had a hunch.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:42 pm
Leena smiled brightly to Kai, glancing over what she was wearing. "Hm, and if they decide to comment on your clothes, perhaps they'll wake up to find a poltergeist in their room eh?" She giggled, her red kimono shimmering in the light as she gathered her hair behind her ears, showing off her Aduial decent. They were in the palace now so it didn't bother her as much now. "Are any of you hungry or thirsty?" She asked her guests with a warm smile, only glancing up because Vadasz had flown to one of his perches in the room, tilting her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Amaya and Tuin just stood there, both blinking as they tried to recover from the teleportation. However, once they did, Amaya took a seat upon Tuin's back, turned around so she could lean her back against his neck. Hearing Leena's question, she shook her head. "I'm fine. I don't eat or drink infront of others. Safety reasons." She murmured, knowing that some took offense to her strange ways.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Kai just laughed, sitting cross-legged on an audomon(the big stool things). "Perhaps, or maybe something a bit less practical and friendly." she said, nodding. Only she would find a poltergeist practical or friendly.

At that moment Gwen came back inside, sitting on a chair and letting the bow rest on the floor but within easy reach. Leena would know it wasn't that she didn't feel safe, but more that she felt uncomfortable without it. And it didn't take up too much room. Hearing the question she shook her head, smiling. "No thanks." she murmured, watching Vadasz fly around. She'd always been fascinated by the hawk, and the fact he was far more intelligent than a normal animal. And for that reason she'd told him just about anything while she had stayed with Leena's mother. And now knowing he was the same man who had seen her at one of her worst points... Well, mortified didn't even begin to cover it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm
Dais shook his head by Leena's kind offer. He also did not eat with others. Like Amaya, he took precautions as well. He remained standing, leaning against one of the walls with his arms crossed.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:20 pm
Leena sighed, taking no offense to how anyone decided to eat, herself pulling some tea out of the air, sipping it before pausing. "So, Amaya, what brings you here? Is the war going to start again?" She asked softly, raising her brown eyes to rest on the princess. She simply wanted to be sure for her reason and know any plans that she had.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm
Amaya looked up, nodding in response to Leena's question. "The war is starting up rapidly, so Amaryllis ordered me to start gathering allies against Altarion. Mereth was the first place on the list." She sighed.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm
Leena sighed heavily, so it was already starting... "Well, you have our allegiance as always. I have to attend to some inner problems, but you have my help." She smiled, sipping at her tea. "If you have things you need to do, you can go do them. Your rooms are also ready should you wish to rest." She added, glancing around to the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Gwen smiled faintly, giving a slight nod to show she heard her. "Does your mother still stay at the cottage?" she asked, unaware the queen was dead. Otherwise she never would have brought it up, but none of the rangers had learned of it yet.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 pm
Leena paused at that question, about to take a sip of tea when she asked, going through before placing her glass down in her lap. "Mother died of an illness last year." She said softly, raising her eyes to Gwen after another moment, only calm written across her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Gwen froze, her gaze dropping for a moment before raising again. "God Leena, I'm sorry." she said quietly, full of sympathy. She knew the King had been killed the same year, and she realized Leena was now Queen.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Leena gave her a small smile as she tilted her head a bit, hiding away any lingering pain that she held since it wasn't the time for it, nor the place really. "Thank you, but it is alright. They were doing what they both believed was right." She said softly, finishing off her tea as Vadasz came back to her shoulder, nudging her cheek in a comforting sort of way which earned him a few strokes along his feathers. "I know they wouldn't want me to be sad." She added, the glass vanishing in a swirl of smoke that vanished as soon as her empty glass had.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff