Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm
"My parents are always on me about behaving bad, since I occasionally do. I was wondering if you could tell my parents that I don't misbehave alot in this class. In exchange, I wont bother you. So what do you say?" Gantz asked, hoping she would say yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm
Ms.Fang smiled a very 'toothy' smile and then chuckled. "Oh why not? It's not often I get to help kids out with their parents... Do you want a note or a phone call... I could schedual a meeting but thats going a bit too far..."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm
"No, just when the report cards come out just put that I have'nt been a behavior problem. I appreciate it Ms. Fang, I owe you one" Gantz said, in gratitude. It helped to think that at least one of the teacher's wouldn't tell his parents on him misbehaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Ryu was reading a quantum physics book " mnn.. i have never thought of doing that.." he began to make calculations in his note book.  

Tigrex fang

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 pm
The bell rang signifying third period.
Being the over-caffiened idiot,lili took out her lightsaber and ran threw the hallway swinging it wildly to the physics room. She wanted to get one last look at Ryu before Ms.Step killed her. She came up to the door and ran through the door. "Mr.RYU!!" she yelled randomly as she tripped over his mutant pet cockroach. In matrix mode,lili fell dramatically to the floor, the lightsaber flying to Ryu's head,the red button landing on his foredhead...
User Image
eek

"aah sorry sweatdrop "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:23 pm
((Erm.. What class is everyone in?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

love2daydream

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm
((No one is in class right now we are switing classes))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:38 pm
((Ok, now ones gonna reply. . .im kinda mad))  

179bowchicka5

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm
Gantz was wlking to his next class, when a sudden explosion happened. He felt a wave of warm air speed by him and he heard it's crackling boom, and he wondered what had blown up. He decided to run to explosion,and about half the school was in flames. "Sweet, no class." he said to himself, looking at the ashes of some of the things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:51 pm
Blythe rocked back on her heels when the explosion happened. She was out on the feild and she watched wide-eyed. HOLY CROW! She cried, then burst into giggles.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:51 am
Ms.Fang heaved a sigh as the tremors from the almost atomic blast rocked the gym, sending two light fixtures to the ground and knocking down the shelf in the closet that held the kickballs, sending them rolling and bouncing down into the gym and then out the open gym door. "Perfect." Rolling her eyes she grabbed the nearest fire extinguisher, the school was full of them, and ran after the balls, headed for the epicenter of the blast. "Wonder who tripped the red button this time..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 am
"Holy!" Kiley ran out of the bathroom and stared at the expliosion. "aw~ lili you did NOT blow something up again!" She stareted to run towards the classroom.  

love2daydream

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:07 pm
(( Jeebus I'm tired. Well what's happening? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm
(( -_- ))  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items