Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Arekusa
... The moment you are allowed to choose your own thesis topic, you chose Video Games.

Done... twice! In actuality it was the same paper with some editing for the same professor in two different classes. He let me do it. ninja

... when your boyfriend wants you to "entertain" him, he means watch you play video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 pm
... your man comes home from work and calls you the xbox nazi, then goes out to buy himsef another xbox just to play once a week.  

Mels_Mels

Ryunori

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm

You name your pets after video game characters. I have a rat named Pharos (Persona 3) and a dog named Dante.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 am
...You pre-order just about every game you want from seeing them on commercials >.>;  

cutefairy012

psycho_speech_therapist

12,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:14 am
when you can beat all of your guy friends at mortal combat, halo, and Super Mario brawl and they don't get offended...

and when you are the only girl in your college's Gamers' Guild and are proclaimed Guildmistress (or president) not even a week in!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 am
When you go to the mall and there is a clothing sale and a video game sale going on at the same time, you would choose video games every time.

If you start using game characters to try and explain something.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lnterSteIIa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 pm
When your guy friends ask you to go easy on them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:50 pm
u walk around every where with a ds in ur hand  

Xx LOLCat xX

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:51 am
Your parents and Firends are Proude that you blue your paycheck on cloths just because it wasnt on video games  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Silvermoonfall
When you don't realize you haven't eaten at all that day until someone somehow distracts you from the game you've been playing for an unknown amount of time.

I've done that plenty of times. XD

-When you've been up so late playing a game that people just waking up for work somehow think you just woke up before them.

Akari Hageshii

Akari Hageshii

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Kiarra-Chan13
When you've tried & TekTeked your favorite video game characters... sweatdrop

Guilty of this one as well. Lol

-When you get mad at your best friend for a week because the one time you invite their sibling over, they steal your second favorite game...

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
-When your best friend has NO idea what you and her boyfriend are talking about when you start talking about raids and how Horde kicks Ally's @$$.  

Akari Hageshii

miladygrimm

1,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm
When you and your best friends boyfriend have more in common because he isn't sure how to find the Druid's Grove in Fallout 3.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 am
You know your a gamer chick when both you and your mom are on your respective computers yelling obscenities and your own pet names at the hell dogs while you play diablo2.

true story, my mom will also call me while she's playing and I will hear her yelling at the "Bad puppies!" and how they should "Stop biting their master". and then she yells at the witches/sorceresses calling them "Evil Hags from hell" and while I'm playing and talking with her on the phone I'll do the same. We once had a convo over who could beat the butcher in the first game the fastest and how... while we were killing it.. xp  

Duet Ann Maxwell

Intergalactic Trickster

11,740 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am
When others in Team Fortress 2 are absolutely stunned to hear a soft, female voice coming from the character that's just managed to kill everyone. ^^  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff