Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:09 am
Zein lifted his head up to look around and respond to Houko. He didn't even realize Keyon left. "I dunno, but he'll probably be back." He said as he petted Yuu who was now asleep on his lap. "Let's just wait and he'll come back, besides, he left his dinosaur."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am
{Enter, Ty and Tentomon, From The Underworld]
"I can't believe we stayed in the underworld for so long Tentomon with no progress I hope the people who stayed find what ever they were looking for." Ty looked down feeling that he left his fellow tamers down by leaving them. Tentomon turned to him and said "Its ok you didn't do anything wrong you left, but thats ok." After saying that he tried to cheer him up by making some funny faces. "Thanks Tentomon."  

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 pm
[Marcus, Marik, and Destin enter from Great Canyon]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════
Legendary Tamer and Present Day Loner

a pyramid seal appeared at the entrance of Network City. Marik, the Anubismon, stepped out with Marcus and Destin, the Gaomon, following behind him. "We have arrived at Network City, where to next?" He looked down at his tamer and awaited his next orders.

Marcus pulled out his digivice to get another look at the message that he received. "Meeting at the Colosseum ~A. I wonder who that could be." He looked up at Marik and then down to Destin, "Well first off we're gonna get us something to eat, restock on supplies, and then meet this mysterious messenger."

"Do you at least have a clue who it might be?" Gaomon tilted his head as he looked up at his tamer for a response.

"None whatsoever, but I bet we'll find out one we get there." Marcus took the lead as he entered into the large city. It hadn't been too long since he was last here to restock, no one seemed to have a wider collection than Network City. He stopped at the local burger joint and had lunched with Marik and Destin. He also sent some burgers to the farm so that his other partners could eat food other than the farm food. He then restocked on supplies getting rations for himself and replenished his first aid kit. Afterward, Marcus recalled Marik to his digivice and took Destin to the Colosseum so they could meet up with their messenger person... digimon... someone.

User ImageUser Image

User Image Destin User Image Hiro User ImageHimaki User ImageJou User ImageYevonUser ImageVoid

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"

User ImageVemuk User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarik

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm
"Virus Buster M... Am I correct?" He sat off in a corner, sitting in the shadows. "You got my message, that is good. I guess you have accepted our requests and decided to help... Good." Rising from the place he was sitting, A walked past Marcus, not giving him a chance to speak, "We'll be keeping in touch." He then disappeared.  

DTI TourneyProctor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro enters Network City and now goes to the coliseum. "Maybe here is where I can train to test my new powers..." Kiro notices a another man that seems to remind him of his old self. "Maybe that person can battle me..."

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am
User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

Marcus was slightly confused as to what just happened, but he figured that he might as well go with whatever he was invited to do. He looked down at Gaomon with a slightly confused face.

"What was that all about, Marcus?" Destin followed the man with his eyes all the way up until he disappeared. He then turned his gaze back to Marcus for an answer.

"Destin... your guess is about as good as mine." Marcus rubbed the back of his head in confusion and then shrugged it off. "Well now that that's out of the way, I say we take a break." He turned to look up at the Colosseum that was before them. He remembered the very first match that he watched happen here Between Draco and Jericho... wait!! That's where he remembered Draco from and that other person seemed so familiar. "Could that have been?!"

"Been who?! What on this digital earth are you talking about?!"
"Nevermind... We'll look into it later. How about a few rounds at the coliseum? I'm sure you're probably out of practice. Nothing but eating and sleeping."
"Hahaha... very funny. Sure let's get us a little workout."
"Shweet!" First Marcus called Destin back into the digivice and then registered for a small competition that was going on. It was a three-mon tag match so he registered Destin , Hiro [C], and Vemuk [M] for this competition. He was a little hesitant of unleashing Vemuk, the ChaosPiedmon on inexperienced tamers, but he figured that he was strong enough now to control him now. "Alright guys. we're Here to have fun and let off a little steam, try to go easy on them, but not too easy..." he said to Machgaogamon, Grapleomon, and ChaosPiedmon.

"Finally... a chance to have some fun, fufufufuf..." Vemuk began to juggle daggers on his finger tips and then caught each of them.
"Well it sure as been a while, but I'm sure I won't beat them too badly." The Machgaogamon, Destin, popped his metal knuckles ready for a fight.
"Don't let yourself go too much. You never know what challenges you my run into on the way up.." Hiro, the Leomon, shook his head at Destin's over-confidence.
"Well? Let's do this..."

User ImageUser Image

User Image Destin User Image Hiro User ImageHimaki User ImageJou User ImageYevonUser ImageVoid

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"

User ImageVemuk User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarik

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

As Kiro fought in toe coloseum he had fought without his digimon. He defeated 5 tamers with his now revamped Martial art skills. "Hmph either i got really good or they were just weak..." Kiro then noticed a high rise in energy. "Hmm...so he also wants to battle huh? Hope he face jooined the 1 on 1 battles so I can face him..." Kiro then went to a wall and sat down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

"That kid is insane!" Lillymon called out as she watched the boy named Kiro fight against digimon by himself. She sat in the stands with Snowagumon and Gatomon (boy)

"Either way... he's doing pretty good even if he is risky his life to do so..." Snowagumon also watched Marcus and his team dominate without even trying. Under Marcus's descriptive orders, his team was able to use each other to overcome all the obstacles. Snowagumon wasn't the least bit worried. "Meh... Marcus'll win, I know he will."

"Do you have to even consider that?!" Gatomon chuckled. He knew that Marcus was meant for the battle field and so were Destin and Hiro, but he wasn't too sure about Vemuk.

On the battlefield Marcus used his advantage of having a Virus, Vaccine, and Data type digimon to beat every team that came their way, "Well at least we're getting some exercise in!" He taunted. He didn't even take note of Kiro just because he wasn't the least bit amused in the boys skill when compared to his own or his digimon's strength.

It was break time and all the teams that made it through the preliminaries took a moment to regain their energy through food and resting. Marcus did the same with his team. "Alright Guys, we're going good. Hiro and Destin... great offensive front!"
"Naturally."
"Hmph..."
"Vemuk... you're scaring me out there, I LOVE IT!!!"
"You jest... Hmph. I would love to see you out there, Marcussss... let us see that corrupt energy that gave you your crest." Vemuk cooed in Marcus's ear.
"I think not... this is for you guys not me."

User ImageUser Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

Kiro looks at Marcus and sighs. "That man may have good stragty but he has horrible spirit...they call me insane...I'm just experiencign what my digimon does...with that skill...I can know what is hard to do and what is not..." Kiro know that he will have to use his Digimon team on Marcus. He takes out his newly vamped digivice that is designed as a flute. "I just hope...that i won't have to change to win..." Soon enough Kiro made it to the finals with just his bare hands, knowing who his opponent will be.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 am

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

Marcus smirked once he realized who had made it to the finals with him. He walked near the battlefield and looked across to see Kiro, "Alright, you'e my opponent," he said to himself, "I think I want in on this fight... I think I will." Marcus looks back at Machgaogamon and smiles as the crest around his neck began to glow with his digivice.

S_Y_N_C_H_R_O_
E_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_

((my style, don't steal Dx))

Marcus and Destin charge into the field surrounded in an orb of light. Once they landed, there was a thud and a reddish MachGaogamon taunted Kiro and his team. A Grapleomon and ChaosPiedmon came up behind him ready to fight. "Alright, You look like you wanted to fight me, so COME ON AND BRING IT!!" the red dog smirked showing his sharp canine teeth.

"Would like for us to sit this one out?"
"Depends on him." Machgaogamon rested his iron fist on his side and waited to see his opponent's reaction to their unique ability. "Ya know... I've heard about you Kiro, Kiro the false hero. You stand for justice but can't seem to pull it off all that well. Well I'll tell you something, I see a change, I can sense it, but it won't be enough. Not even close. I ain't the Legendary Tamer for nothing..."

User ImageUser Image

User ImageVemuk User Image Destin User Image Hiro

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoidUser ImageHimaki User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 pm
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

Kiro looked at Marcus and heard all what he and his digimon said. "Hmph...I...have no comment to that...I will just battle you and maybe befriend you...." Kiro took a deep breath and took out a golden coin with a design that looks like Imperialdramon. He puts it then into his digivice. "I need Dragonnoid Power now!!!!!" Soon from the sky Sparky has came out. "Get it into Battle Mode now!!!!" Sparky then went into his Fighter Mode. "Fuuuuuuu....sion....HAAAAAAAAA" Kiro then fused with Sparky to turn him into Paladin Mode. "OK it is time to fight...." Sparky said. "Sparky get into Low Guard pose." Kiro said. Sparky then adjusted his sword and got ready for the first strike.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

"Always so quick to bring out the big guns... fine then, well play on your level. Hiro, Vemuk, you tow can sit this one out.
MACHGAOGAMON DIGIVOLVE TO!! MIRAGEGAOGAMON!!"
The other two digimon left the arena and watched Machgaogamon was covered in a red egg and then erupted from it as a MirageGaogamon still with the same red color. He moved in a flash and already behind the Imperialdramon PM. "And you can forget the speed thing." Me moved back to his spot ready for the judge to signal for them to go. Once the bell was rung, MirageGaogamon shifted to the left and the right, making copies of himself from how fast he was moving.

"Come and get it, DOUBLE CRESENT MIRAGE!!" All the MGaogamon slashed out sending a storm of moon-shaped shockwaves at Imperialdramon PM.

User ImageUser Image

User Image Destin

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoidUser ImageHimaki User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou
User ImageVemuk User Image Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

Kiro notices how this guys works and says. "Sparky! Imma be in control right now!! It seems that he isn't taking us seriously!!!" Kiro then use his Omega blade to cut the mirage strikes then flys in the air. Kiro puts his his sword in a cross-cut pose then spins around slowly then quickly. Soon sudenly a holy tornado has emerged Kiro as the eye of coarse. "Sparky I need you to unleash your omega blades fire element!!!" Kiro said. As the blade is now spinning at such large speeds it then glows red. "OMEGA TORNADO!!!!!!!" The tornado then changed colors from white to red. "OMEGA SLASH!!!!" Soon enough red flamings slash strikes come out of the tornado and start homing at the MirageGaogamon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

"Hmph... easy enough..." MirageGaogamon moves at high speeds, creating more after images to confuse Kiro, a total of five others besides him. He and the copies then jump into the air at the same time and begin to spin, turning into drill-like attacks that all went at Kiro, "GALE CLAW!!" Five of the six of the drill attacks clash against his Omega slash, mixing together into an even bigger attack and the other shoots straight up and over Imperialdramon. The one that shot up into the air stopped spinning to reveal Destin (calling him his nickname now) charging and energy blast at Kiro's back, "SURPRISE!!! FULL MOON BLASTER!!!" Destin released a blast of light energy quite similar to a Kamehame Wave, only much stronger. The Blast would have a major effect if it landed a hit on Kiro.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
DestinxMarcus

User ImageVemuk User Image Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

Kiro noticingthe blast decided to take one big drastic measure. He defused with Sparky. Thos turning him into Fighter Mode. "I'm sorry Sparky but I guess his ninja-like wolf powers are pretty crazy." "It's ok Kiro it seems he has some skills smiler to my own moves.... I'll take it from here...but if he stays in fusion mode then we must fuse if we want to win...." Sparky then Uses his multi-from technique to make 7 copies of himself. He and his clones then use their cat-dance technique to make more mirages of them self. They then teleported circling around the Miragegaogamon. They each then put their hands forward creating a giant yellow ball each. "GET READY FOR MY NEW ATTACK!!! FINAL FLASH!!!" Each of the Imperialdramon FM's then used their giant blasts aiming at the MirageGoagamon. "Come-on ....Sparky...get ready I'm almost done charging up!" Kiro said. Soon enough Kiro got gulped up in a giant dark Purple aura. Suddenly Sparky and his clones made a tear come out.

"We are not here to win but I think i know a way to boost your strength we will need to do....that...." "Kiro...thats...crazy...but I understand I'll stall for you!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games