Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:37 pm
"I said to you she is nice." She smiled to him. It was so great to be with him right now
Chandrika stoked the stallion and then winked "I will let you alone again." she looked the stallion "I'm happy to meet you, you can come when you want" Then she left the teepee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:41 pm
He watched the human leave and looked at Krysta. "So..um...What would you like to do?", he asked, almost starting to sound nervous.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:43 am
Krysta looked at him happy "I don't know, you want to go somewhere ? Or we can stay here if you prefer ?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:46 pm
Viscoso smiled and nibbled at her mane playfully. "I'll let you decide my dear. What do you usually do for fun?", he asked.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:23 am
She searched what they can do. "Well usually i just walked arround playing with the butterflies, but it may be boring. What do you think about going to the ocean ? or the mountain like you prefer"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 pm
He tilted his head curiously. "Ocean? What is an ocean?" Viscoso had never been near the larger body of water nor had he even been to a beach before. He mostly stuck around the areas he knew but this could be a new experience for him.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:20 am
Krysta smiled "Well it may be the sea here, but ocean is a major body of saline water that, in totality, covers about 71% of the Earth's surface" she nodded. "So let's go to the sea, like this we can play on the sand"

She went out of the teepee and waited for Viscoso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Viscoso followed her out of the teepee. "Is it really that big? Even bigger than the lake? It sounds exciting. I can't believe I've never been there before." He was shifting anxiously on his hooves, trying to contain his excitement.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:58 am
She laughed "Of course it's, largely bigger than a lake, it made arround 30 times a lake or much" She was amused, she was happy, she will show him the sea. She saw he really wanted it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:42 am
"Wow! That is big. Well what're we waiting for? Let's go!" He nudged her side and danced around her a bit. Viscoso was a kid at heart and usually found excitement in the smallest of things, such as a little trip to the sea. "Which way? I'm following you."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:55 am
Krysta looked at him amused. "Let me see" she looked arround and tried to remember the way. "I think it's on the south, so there" she showed a way and started walking  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 pm
Viscoso walked beside her and nipped playfully at her mane. "How many times have you been to the sea?", he asked curiously. "Is it really as fun as it sounds?"  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:31 pm
"Only one or two times, maybe much but i don't remember if i went when i was young." she smiled "Yeh it's the waves, the sand, it's really good"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:10 pm
"Hmm." He started imagining what it would look like in his head. The huge body of water with rolling white waves that splashed up on the sa- "Oof!" He stummbled, obviously not paying attention, when his hoof hit a rock. "Heh, it sounds like a peacfull place to relax."  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:36 pm
She heard the little oof "are you alright Viscoso ?" she was not able to wait the sea, the sand, the warm felling under the sun. "Yes it's if there is no one with us, because there is no noise, only the sound of the water"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff