Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Thank you for clarifying. Otherwise, it sounded like a blatant insult  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:27 pm
ElladanKenet
Thank you for clarifying. Otherwise, it sounded like a blatant insult

Dont mean to offend.
I just didnt see you as the type of guy who would waste time and effort building a whole new facility when you could just recycle the old.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
You're right. I wouldn't build one unless I actually had the time and resources, which I don't  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:01 am
On that note, one must ask how serviceable the various facilities once used by the Rebellion of old are in the Legacy era, such as Hoth's Echo Base.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:03 am
Hoth is probably being used by Smugglers or something.
On another note, I have the actual Mandalore the Conqueror on the line and Im trying to convince him to be Kenet's general.
He needs one. BAD.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:05 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
so am I eventually, but you claimed nothing I did was original, which therefore includes that. you should've said that I'm not usually original, not that I'm not one for originality, which implies I come up with nothing original

Kenet, No one is origional.
Look at My characters and tell me I'm origional.
They're not.
But what I meant by the line that you're not an Origional Thinker is that its highly unlikely you would set up a brand new base for the Mandalorians on Dxun instead of using the same facilities they've used twice themselves.

Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth has said that everything under the sun has been done before. Still, it falls to us to take our various influences, and utilize them to take them, and use them to make things that are our own. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:07 am
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
so am I eventually, but you claimed nothing I did was original, which therefore includes that. you should've said that I'm not usually original, not that I'm not one for originality, which implies I come up with nothing original

Kenet, No one is origional.
Look at My characters and tell me I'm origional.
They're not.
But what I meant by the line that you're not an Origional Thinker is that its highly unlikely you would set up a brand new base for the Mandalorians on Dxun instead of using the same facilities they've used twice themselves.

Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth has said that everything under the sun has been done before. Still, it falls to us to take our various influences, and utilize them to take them, and use them to make things that are our own. 3nodding

Like how I based Link off Ruroni Kenshin, the LoZ OoT Link, and the samurai.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:01 pm
Kenet, whats your fleet's Order of Battle?

(For those of you that don't know Order of Battle is a list of the units involved in an engagement.)  

stellarmagic

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:11 pm
Thats a good question 3nodding

and can anyone fill me in on the battle with Kenet and the Empire?
I've been gone. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:46 pm
Ok, never mind, I've been informed. 3nodding  

Seriph von Destris

Mandalore_the_Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Alright Kenet, meet your new Mandalore.

Currently, I need a suitable place to start reading over, I've been reading since the beginning, but it would help if I had a shortcut.

Next, I need better descriptions of what forces I have to work with, and the current location of the other 'Mandalore the Conqueror', as well our financial situation.

I also need to be informed of what has happened, but it would be simpiler if I could just read over it myself.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but no doubt more will come to my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:10 pm
AW S***!!!!!!! They have a good leader!!!!!!!!
The table may turn!
But nothing can defeat the power of the Empire!!!!!  

Seriph von Destris

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:13 pm
I have been informed of the addition to our enemy's ranks. Don't worry, all true commanders relish a challenge. As to where to start reading... hmm... Tough call.

Cale, what do you think?

The point Borill Elsyn joins the fray?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:14 pm
stellar: That would probably be the best call. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 pm
Yes, Sir I belive in your capibility to lead us to victory.
It dosen't matter if they have Mandalore the Conqueror.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games