Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[GM ORP] DEUS ORIENTATION July 2017 (THE EXIT P 70) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 pm
"SWEAR ALL YOU GOD DAMN WANT, TOBY!"

DEAN HP: 35/40
DMG:
CHARGE: 2/3
x4 CENTIPEDES: 13  
kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:30 pm
This time he blocked out the yells and brought the weapon down over his head, smashing one. For one tiny moment he had a smug look - before it EXPLODED on him and sent painful whatever juice at him and he spat it.

"GOT ONE! HOW MANY YOU GOT, DEAN?" He called back. "Also is Nash or Dottie alive over there?" He finally asked. Later he'd probably be getting no less than 3 punches to his head.

HP: 35/40
Damage 2
Charge 3/3
Enemy HP: 24/30

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

lizbot rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:30 pm
"HI MISS CARO!!! I'VE GOT THIS SIDE!" She waved and gave the woman a big thumb's up before bopping a centipede on the head.

HP: 40
Mobs: 22 HP  
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:31 pm
Dean had never really been afraid of bugs before, but this was going to be a good candidate for the creepy crawlies.

DEAN HP: 30/40
DMG: 2
CHARGE: 3/3
x4 CENTIPEDES: 11  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

lizbot rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:32 pm
The teen gleefully created a space for herself, Stryker making clumsy but passionate arcs until they managed to send one flying into...

"OH GROSS!" But also really cool exploding bits. They kinda stung a bit though...

HP: 35
Mobs: 16 HP  
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:33 pm
Roland was not happy.

He was about three creeping bugs worth of not happy.

He scrambled up in the sand Sylvia already in his hand moving towards Caroline's voice. "WHY!? WHY OF ALL ******** PLACES. WTH E ******** BUGS. AND THE ******** HORSEMEN NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

Sylvia let out her own whine, << Roland calm down! Pay attention you can't freak out right now! >> "I HAVE EVERY DAMN RIGHT WE JUST GOT AWAY FROM THIS WE JUST GOT BACK!" He gave the first bug a sharp kick, it didn't hurt it but it stunned one of the three circling around him.

BUGS: 15
HP: 40/40
Charge: 0/3

nothing yet

Miliardo Kason

nessy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:33 pm
Oh it was fortunate, so very fortunate that Camille did not remember another time in the Sahara. More centipedes, a dark, cavernous maw that had consumed her and other hunters whole, the burns that had covered her body for days upon days. But it didn't stop her from skittering backwards so that her body thudded hard against Caroline's as the sand writhed beneath their feet, her voice a rusty squeal. "Mama!"

The kiss was reassuring but for once she was glad to feel the heft of Kidana in her hands. The problem was she was still not a very good shot and so she prayed, fervently, that the magic of their bond would carry her through again.  
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:35 pm
"Absolutely," Han said, in response to the query about streaking. Who wouldn't, if they had a nice body?

And then... Well. Nora's words were wise and all, but they were soon drowned out by the fact that he was falling.

Falling right into a pack of centipedes and sand.

This was not in the guidebook, except that it sort of was, wasn't it? They'd just finished talking about the extensive bad-things in the world, and now they got a taste of it.

"How did we get here?" he asked, before yelping as shadowy wisps raveled around his ankle. "And that is a big. A big bug. A bug that is...big."

I'm bigger, Tay crooned, her voice smooth, soft. She was dust circling in the light. She was silken threads pulled taut. She was a weapon in his hand, a longbow with eight metal legs. In his other laid a magical fizz of energy, thrumming in his palm, waiting to be used.

medigel

huni pi

prolixity

FrostyPeaches

Quote:
han is a y1 life hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:35 pm
"I KILLED LIKE ONE, ONE AND A HALF, OKAY?"

Something exploded on him.

"NEVERMIND, TWO AGUGHGHGHHHGHHGHGHG--"

DEAN HP: 25/40
DMG: 4
x4 CENTIPEDES: 7  
kuumeii rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 1 Total: 10 (4-32)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:36 pm
"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF NOISE IS THAT?!" He whipped his head around, trying to figure out where he was. It sounded like a wounded donkey.

HP: 35/40
Damage MISSED fgenkgn
Charge 0/3 - Using
Enemy HP: 24/30

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:36 pm
"I THINK I SAW DOTTIE LAND ON YOUR a**, ISN'T SHE FINE? N' WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THE EDGELORD?"

DMG:
phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:38 pm
What just happened? Clyde was minding his own business, thinking about wandering over to say hi to Joy when suddenly boom! Sahara desert.

Clyde frowned. This was not cool. In fact it was rather hot here. The shirt and coat were immediately stripped.

And... bugs. Clyde sighed and sighed again. He did not remember signing up for a mission. It was not on his list of things to do today. There were repairs to be made. If he was going to work it should be on that. Didn't that guy think before dropping them all into this mess?

Damage: 0
Centipede: 5 hp  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:39 pm
"EDGELORD LIKES THESE KIND OF BUGS RIGHT?!" He didn't want to mention Dottie just yet, he knew she'd be fine - but then she'd come looking for him. He wouldn't be fine after that.

He slapped another one down into the ground and he was sprayed, coughing and spitting to the side, blindly swinging. "Come here you little shits!"

HP: 30/40
Damage 5
Charge 1/3
Enemy HP: 19/30

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 pm
Somewhere near by America seemed to be having a grand time squashing bugs as Roland squared up against the first one. He took a wide wild swing with Sylvia sending the bug pinwheeling to the side before it scrambled back towards him.

"STUPID BUGS!"

DMG: 4
Mobs: 11/15
Charge: 1/3  

Miliardo Kason

medigel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm
( i would suggest helping your friend. )

Dean stopped yelling for a moment. What?

( do as i say. )

Before he knew it, he was pointing his weapon at Tobin, and a small wisp of what might have been smoke left it. The illusion of tiger stripes settled over the Sun's arms, and he would feel enervated, if for just a moment.

"Damn it that could've been for me...."

DMG:
CHARGE: 0/3
(-4 to accuracy for next 2 turns, tobin!)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games