Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
.|| Chapter 7: Rising Storm ||. JAUHAR/TALE | NPC Final Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image|| IC ||

Antiope clasped her hands in front of herself, looking down at these two men who were willing to risk their lives for the sake of others. Although the crowd was torn on wether to act or to ignore the threat of the alkidikes it seemed that Rishima would inspire them to try and at least talk peace with them. Moving towards the hybrid she placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a thoughtful smile,

"My people and I would be grateful if you came with us to speak to the alkidikes leaders. Surely something beyond fighting can be resolved and it is my hope that you will help awaken some sense in them."
Drawing her hand away from Rishima she looked to Enki pondering what he would add.

The leaf male nodded his head though he didn't approach Rishima or Gerraden instead he looked up into the sky, the hot sun baring down upon them and making him irritable. Turning towards the rest of the crowd. He raised his arms into the air to draw everyone's attention to himself. Waiting until the murmur of people died down before speaking.

"It has been decided, we shall stop the alkidikes progression and see if talks of peace can be pursued. We shall still require warriors in case...these talks fall through.." Enki spoke though he didn't sound like he was convinced that peace talks were going to work.

Antiope cast him a glare, as if the grumpy leaf man was just trying to rile up the crowd to they wanted to draw blood. Sighing she nodded her head, after all they would need back up if talking...would prove fruitless.

"We shall set out tomorrow...and set up a blockade. We will need the help of many hands, and those who wish to avoid any possible fighting are free to go home while they are able."
Enki continued before he turned to face Antiope and the two hybrids. "Prepare yourselves things could get ugly."

|| OOC ||

||. Jauhar and Tale have decided to stand against the Alkidike and slow them down, verbally or physically if they have to!
||. This thread is coming to a close. All character may post once more in this thread as a closer.
||. The threads will combine into one to continue on with this meta chapter later today.
||. Character cannot post here later than Monday when the next NPC posts for the new thread.
||. Post counts as they stand right now are noted on the front page.
||. Once threads combine, staff will be keeping track of post counts and at the very end of the chapter VP will be distributed per character.
||. Posts from this thread will be combined with those in the new thread for a total post count at the end.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:52 am
Nyiim- post 6

Nyiim's head turned back toward the platform. It seemed that a decision had been wrought, and in two days' time they would be standing as defense against the coming Alkidike. He knew in his heart that not all of their kind agreed with this battle, but who knew what would become of them? The decision of a sprite to hide behind him was entirely lost, and he turned to Syqvara.

"That's it, then. Will you be joining the blockade?" he asked the girl, smiling. She didn't look like a fighter, but one never knew. She could have an arsenal of defensive spells, or perhaps she was a healer. Either way he didn't want to see her hurt. Hopefully no war would come of this.

Heras Box

Orpheus Solon

Vukasin- post 6

Vuka's brow furrowed at the appearance of this new woman and her insistence that he was more harm than good. Everyone began somewhere, and if a war were to be struck, they would need as many hands as possible. Maybe he wasn't meant for the battlefield, he reasoned. Maybe he would be better to assist in supplies and help the healers. Either way.

"Well, it seems there will be a blockade and so there may well be battle," he said to this new woman, "I plan to help however I can." For now he had to find his family. They needed to all be together at a time like this.

Heras Box
OpticPeach

bobaTJ

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:12 pm
Stereochrome

Callum 6

"You say that like they'll come flying in droves," Callum chuckled. "I don't think I'd mind seeing that kind of swarm, honestly. Could be very entertaining."

If only everyone were as sensible about all of this as Juno. "At least they're agreeing to try peace talks. That's a step." It wasn't panning out exactly as Callum had hoped, but what more could be done?

Looking to Juno though Callum couldn't help grinning. It was as if the other hybrid just brought it out in him. "If that were the case you most definitely would have to be the ambassador. I wouldn't know a good brew from a bad one, unfortunately, and I would worry others wouldn't as well. I would much rather see everyone sharing a drink than going to war."

He shook his head, "I should be getting back to my grandmother to relay the news. Stay safe, Juno, so that we can meet again."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:28 pm
robot kitten

Cyn Post # 4

"It's nice ta meet ya Rayolun, and your lovely wife Lasarra too though the conditions could be more favorable..." With a half smile to show sincerity, Cyn bowed his head to both of them before he silenced himself as the crowds murmuring died down. It seemed the Elders had reached a conclusion, and Cyn turned his attention towards them. He was farther away now, but the crowd quieting helped with Cyn being able to hear them. Once they were done, Cyn turned his attention back to the two. "Let us hope peace talks work out, but it is good they see reason enough to be prepared for the worst case. I hope it doesn't come to it, but being prepared is a smart move." Now Cyn needed to decide what he would do should things come to the worst. Would he fight, would he run (unlikely), or would he take part in the blockade? For now he guessed playing things by ear was really his only choice.  

Greedy Chromatic Red

Greedy Seeker

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:31 pm
Xariy Post 6

"Well sweetheart, if you really plan on going and getting involved in the fighting then the least I can do is help you out. If you need any sort of weapon, or even need help learning anything before things get too serious you just come to me, m'kay?" While she was sure the boy would do whatever he wanted, especially if he had family or a special someone to take care, she could at least offer her assistance. While she would like to not get involved in the matter, she couldn't just let all these people go off and potentially get themselves hurt protecting the land while she ran off. No, while she hoped things could be worked out peacefully, if it came down to a fight she would help where it was needed.

grasshopper pie

Heras Box

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:25 pm
Nimueh: Post 3
When no one followed to play tag, Nimueh stopped, pouting, only to whine and glower up at his father, who had jumped to fuss over him. "Papa, I'm fine -- I--" He blinked, then rushed to the edge of the house, peering back down - they had come to some sort of decision. He had heard 'Alkidike'... what was going on? Making a noise of distress, the boy turned to stare up at his father, wide-eyed and startled. "Are they going to hurt mom? Where is she?

He didn't understand war - or that the Alkidike were moving. He only heard, from what was going on, that all these people... all of them wanted to stop his sisters. Why? Did they not like them? Him? He looked around, at his grandfather, at all his uncles - what would happen to them all?

All thoughts of playing fell away. And even if Nimueh didn't understand, surely Samoset would realize that Elsheba may be on either side of this incursion - she was fiercely pro-Alkidike, but also had them.

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm
OpticPeach

grasshopper pie

Phaedra Post 6

She smirked at Vuka and then nodded her head at Xariy. At least she wasn't the only one concerned. Nor the only one willing to help. "I think teaching him would be a good idea." If need be they could always hover near him to make sure he didn't get injured. Though she wasn't so sure how a male would feel about being defended by two females. The idea made her chuckle. The decision had been made to serve as a blockade. She would need to warn her father and the Alkidike that was staying with them that she would need to move out of the immediate area. "I need to make sure my father leaves this area before things get messy. I'll see if I can find you two again before things get bad. Excuse me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 pm
grasshopper pie
Nyiim~

jayoku

Orpheus Solon

Syqvara Post 7

In an instant she went from being somewhat happy and shy to terrified. The news that they would be in direct conflict with Amazons made her pale. As Nyiim asked her if she was going to be joining the blockade she stared at him, a quivering bottom lip as the idea frightened her. "I-I'm horrible at f-fighting." Tears had started to gather in her eyes as she let out a whine. What happened to the idea of talking to them first? Seeing Awen trying to hurt the other sprite she moved closer to Nyiim and blocked the little one's way. "Awen, p-please stop." She took a deep breath then turned her face up to look at the leaf male. "I th-think I will." Of course she only knew two spells. She wondered if she had the time to learn more. Or if it would even make a difference.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:48 pm
AMINAH POST 7

Aminah heard the call to arms and her face flashed with sadness. She supposed it was unavoidable, and if something had to be done, then something had to be done. But her children would not be involved.

She looked to Sathe, the question hanging in the air. "... So... will you be joining them?"

She stood from her seat, pulling little Jhana onto her hip. Her sister gave her answer and she put the little girl on the floor. "Give your Aunt Sathe a hug. She's going to have to take a trip soon and we want to make sure to say goodbye for now."

She let the little ones say their goodbyes before giving her sister a hug of her own. "Stay safe."

She took the little ones' hands and led them away from the scene and towards home. She would wait for Jerarda there.

[Aminah is staying behind]

JHANA POST 7

Jhana didn't have to wait very long for her answer to come. The talking was done, and everyone was leaving. Her mama pushed her up onto her hip before lowering her to the floor. "Come back soon, Auntie Sathe!" She squeezed Sathe's legs in a hug, before returning to her mom and grabbing her hand with one hand and her own hair with the other.

But she wanted to see the stalls...

[Jhana is staying behind]

SATHE POST 7

Sathe gave both of the little kids hugs before squeezing her sister tight. "Be safe yourself. Don't get in the middle of it." She looked down to the little kids in their mother's hands and patted each one on the head again.

"I better get going, lots of things to do before we have to leave." She grabbed the bag she had brought with her off of the bench and with one last wave, headed into the crowd to see where they were off to next.

Orpheus Solon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:20 pm
TAU POST 7

Tau looked to Liira, firm on his decision. They would be staying behind. Or at least Tau and Tynn would be.

He heard the crowd grow loud with the news that the decision had been made. There, they had said their part and now they could leave. "C'mon. Time to go. Tynn, we'll be back later to look at the stalls okay? After everyone else leaves to go on their trip."

He took hold of Tynn's hand on the other side of her mother and led them home.

[Tau is staying behind]

LIIRA POST 7

Liira looked like she wanted to argue, but she had to agree. Their daughter was more important. She smiled down to her now before turning a stern face to her father. "To home it is then."

She let Tau lead them off and away from the discussion.

[Liira is staying behind]

TYYN POST 7

Her eyes lit up at the idea of coming back later. At least there was hope! "Really daddy, you promise?" She said with a grin.

He took her hand, and with her mom in her other hand they led her home. She skipped as she went, hoping now that they could have fun.

[Tynn is staying behind]

kaname423
Crew

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:24 pm
kaname423

Jerami Post 7

Jerami's eyes popped open when he was told to give his Aunt Sathe a hug and that she was going on a trip soon. He looked up at her, his antennae giving a little twitch, before nodding his head. Turning around he gave her a big hug and said, "Have a good trip, come back to visit soon, okay?" He liked when she visited, she was really nice! Once the hug was done Jerami slipped off of her lap and brushed at his 'dress' to make sure it was clean and wrinkle free before hurrying to his mother's side, taking hold of her hands tightly.

He gave a quick look around, realizing suddenly that they weren't the only ones on the move. Something was going on, wasn't it? Something that he didn't really understand since he was too little. More grown up words from those in charge and everyone seemed to be moving about, making him wonder what was going on exactly. He didn't ask though instead just saying for the hundredth time, "I hope Ma and Shima come back soon."

He would feel a lot better when everyone was back together again. For now though he would follow after his Mommy and keep an eye out for Ma and Shima, hoping that they appeared from the crowd to join the three of them as they headed for home.

[Staying behind with Aminah and Jhana]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 pm
YEJIDE POST 7

The decision to the crowd was announced and Yejide pursed her lips. Looked like it was time for her to try to ride out the next war in the shadows.

She stood and shook off her pants. "Well, this looks like where I take off." She pulled her bag onto her shoulder and gave the shifter boy a nod of her head as a goodbye.

She would live now like she lived the last war. Off of others empty homes.

[Yejide is staying behind]

mewmew kittykat94

kaname423
Crew

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:31 pm
MIRIN POST 7

Mirin nodded her head in approval of what Ouen said. He was right, that was for sure.

The leaders announced the decision to move out and block the Alkidike and Mirin cheered. "Guess this means I'll be seeing you later." She grinned to Ouen before running into the crowd and off to get her instructions. She would help fight back the Alkidike.

Stereochrome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:54 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Tasinei

Mano Post 7

Mano's fin ears gave a little twitch as he turned toward Alassiel and Xarnith, a questioning look on his face. What to do now? It seemed as though the elders of the two tribes had spoke and people seemed to be on the move, ready to put up a blockade and aid those of Sauti. He wondered what his two companions would want to do. Not to mention he found himself wondering what it was that he should do. He had the skill to fight, had been trained to do so by his master some time ago, but it didn't mean that he wanted to do so without putting great thought into it. It didn't seem as though he had time to think it over, did he? As such he needed to figure out what he wanted to do. Best to see what the others wanted to do first.

He didn't want to walk away or abandon this pair, not until he knew where they were going and if they were going to be alright. Giving the pair a smile he asked, "What are you going to do next my Moon Princess, Sunshine? Things sound as though they are getting tense." He wanted to know where they would be and that they were going to be safe, "Will you go back to your group?" This question was asked for Xarnith.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:42 pm
a pet dino
Sorry for the slow. I didn't expect to be busy the last few days OTL

Wyome Post 6

“It would be nice, but as long as people are safe, that’s all that matters.” There were good moments, and it seemed like they just seemed to avoid her.

As horrible as she felt for letting that bit of her past slip, she relaxed a bit in the other’s arms, returning the hug. “Thank you,” it was soft, but it meant a lot. She wasn’t going to ever forget this kindness and she truly hoped that she didn’t see her as someone wanting revenge. After a few moments, she pulled away lightly to look back to the other female. Wyome was just a bit taller, but it wasn’t hard to catch the other’s eye, nodding at her words.

As the leaders made their closing notes, the hybrid frowned, “Do you mind if I stay with you during this ordeal? I’m not much of a fighter, but I want to be of some use.” Her magic wasn’t strong enough to really be considered a fighter, but if she could help by doing miscellaneous tasks during the blockade and the possible oncoming war, she would do it.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff