Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:54 pm
Moving over to Chad, Kim leans in while wrapping her arm around the back of his neck. Running a massive hand over his chest, Kim whispers softly, "I'll call you whatever you like. But when I'm in heat, and that's going to happen faster with each dose, I think I'd rather shout something short and simple when I finally jump you." As a low growl begins to bubble in her throat, "So, unless you want me to start having wild, animalistic sex with you right now, in this form, I'd suggest you start leading the way."  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:45 pm
Chad-for-Short, fluffing up a bit, begins briskly walking away. Getting past Davros, he shouts back "That's it! I'm done! That's one story I'm not gonna be retelling. Nope nope nope nope nope. I'll see you all back at the village or something."
Leaving a rather confused Davros and Ryoga in his wake as he heads down the path the party took to get there, saying "NopeNopeNope" the entire time as he leaves.

Davros just slowly turns and raises an eyebrow, saying "I'm not sure whether to be angry now, or angry later at you."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 pm
Ryouga just shakes his head and starts walking out of the cave. "I don't know what the hell is going on here... So I'm just going back to the village... You coming, Davros?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Smiling innocently, "You can be mad at me later. Hurry up and follow him to keep him out of trouble."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 pm
Taking a moment to put together all the chest's contents together, the Party then proceeds to hustle out of the cave in pursuit of the wayward and spooked Tengu.

The catching of which proves to be slightly more difficult, as they're burdened by the 250+ lbs of gear they've liberated from the cave and the goblins, and by the time they make it out to Licktoad village (well into the night), there's still no sign of him.

Davros, eating trail rations after the three set up a little campsite inside Chief Gutwad's room once again, says "Oh yeah. Bread, raisins, and beef jerky. This is the life... What the hell did you say that scared him off this bad, woman?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 pm
Shrugging, "I simply stated that I was interested in him and if he didn't start beat-feeting out of the cave, I was probably going to have wild animalistic sex with him. To my defense, my primal form does make it hard for me to control my basic instincts."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 am
"Jeez, no wonder he ran out. I can't say I'd stick around to be raped by some crazed barbarian woman. I'm getting the feeling you're quite a bit off there, Kim..."

Ryoga leans back and gets himself comfortable. "I mean you pull some magic potion that turns you into a super-buff he-woman then you threaten Chad-for-Short with violent, animalistic rape? I mean I'm not a bastion of sanity myself, but I feel I've got a bit on you there. And for the record if you take that stuff again and feel the need for animalistic sex, go for Davros. Your kids would be beautiful swollen bags of muscles."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm
Sitting down, "To be fair, the enhancement in body mass has more to do with putting the various glands in the brain into overdrive. Honestly, my brother may accept the form, but I'm working on it so I don't change into, as you put it, a 'super-buff-he-woman'. Of course, there was no way to overcome the mental drawbacks. As you may have noticed in my speech patterns, the increase in size was match proportionally to the decrease in mental capacity. Shaking her head, "But that's neither-here-nor-there considering you two probably have no idea what I'm talking about. More to the matter, where am I sleeping tonight?"  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:56 am
Kombinant
Ryoga leans back and gets himself comfortable. " And for the record if you take that stuff again and feel the need for animalistic sex, go for Davros."

Davros snorts and says "I'd split her in half. Some people talk about a sex arrow, but I'm packin' a ballista. I think that she should go for you. You're so dainty and cute..."
Barking a few laughs, he finishes his food and goes out for guard duty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:00 am
Looking Davros up and down, Kim just shrugs, "Sorry to burst your bubbles boys, but I don't think I'd care to sleep with either of you two."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm
"What a tragedy! But to the point, where are you sleeping? I don't care... If you don't feel comfortable sleeping in here, there's a whole village to sleep in. I, for one, am going to sleep right here until I'm needed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm
MT the Clown
]"Sorry to burst your bubbles boys, but I don't think I'd care to sleep with either of you two."

"Course not. We still got a day of walkin' ahead of us. You'd be too sore to keep movin' tomorrow, woman."

Morning rolls around with the group getting a reasonable amount of sleep, with Davros opting to sleep in a guard tower ("At least it don't smell like bloody goblin everywhere.") and wake up to do their morning routines.

During Ryoga's and Kim's watch shifts, both find the village eerily quiet, with the sounds of the swamp seemingly muted. Several times, they get the odd feeling of being watched, but investigations reveal nothing.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 pm
Ryoga approaches the others in the morning with a pronounced yawn. "Morning... Last night was unsettling. Dunno about you lot, but during my shift I felt like I was being watched. Swamp was quiet, too. That was just odd."

Ryoga restrains another yawn, opting to instead stretch. "I'm just hoping we don't finally find out what beasty wrecked these goblin's up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 pm
Shuddering a bit, "I must concur. During the night, I too, felt like I was being watched. The silence was deafening. I feel we should leave this place and find our way back to civilization as fast as we can."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 pm
The three amigos promptly begin packing up their gear in record time and head out into the light, early morning fog that is prevalent in the Brinestump Marsh.

Crossing over one of the rickety bridges, Davros steps on a half rotted piece of timber that breaks under his weight. Tripping a little, he takes a moment to steady himself, then tries to pull his leg out. Ryoga and Kim see that there's a long thick vine wrapped around his leg. Ryoga moves to help untangle Davros. Pulling the vine off, the monk then notices that the vine begins to slither a bit, moving out of his grasp.

Raising up it's little head, Ryoga can see as the "vine" has a forked tongue the pokes out for a second as it watches him.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE~

Initiatives please.
Davros is at 17
SNAAAAKE is at 22  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games