Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } INTENSE COMPETITION (FINAL P.25!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"Well, clearly you pay attention when you do, that was pretty damn spot on." If not the landing, it had been a good sound attempt. He flicked his gaze over the other man, it was still bizzare seeing everyone as their alternate absurd selves, but with Melvin the change was minimal and close to the surface. He was a good looking bloke, that was just a flat fact, like the fact he was also a complete d**k when he wanted to be.

The compliment blind sided him and he smirked, getting good at looking aloof and unflustered today, normally he'd have shown right away how surprised he was at it. "Thanks. Even if you think I'm running away when I go do it. "

The earring was glowing again and this time it was remarkable. "It only does this s**t when you are nearby. Did you like drink anything in the labs?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 pm
"Well, when it comes to strange tasks like this, at least it works. You might even get that computer in the end." Which brought the question. "Why do you want a computer?" He asked, before he also noticed the earring.

"OH, well." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his now wet handkerchief. "Maybe it's reacting to artifacts. I have mine." He held it up. The fabric was ocean blue and the fabric seemed to move as if it were rippling. "Where did you go to get your artifact? You said Oceanus?" He wasn't even thinking the connection. "Mine's Tethys." He tilted his head, shaking it a moment. Ugh. Water in the ear. He pocked it broken glasses and tried to dab his ear to maybe get the water out.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

At the mention of the computers, Rep's eyes seemed to light up, sparkling with exaggerated bishonen glitter. "Why? Because I ******** love them and sharing the laptop with B0nez is totally no bad. But a desktop is a whoole other beast. We could play one another." he added. "And like, compete on coding s**t."

As far as the earring went, he took a moment or two, eyeing the handkerchief. Tethys. The name rung a bell and it was slow to surface, it wasn't a regular name but he remembered the sibilant hiss of the word as he'd tried to say it, it made him think of snakes. Water snakes.

He blinked. "Oh oh! Tethys! The b***h! I mean like, Oceanus's b***h." he laughed, as if this discovery was some rare delight. "You got my guy's wife's dishcloth. I guess the earring lights up when you should be making me a sandwich."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 pm
"You know ...computers? I didn't take you for a computer geek." He was honestly surprised to hear that Rep, a guy who took a stance that anyone in life was a dweeb, was into some form of technology. The imagine of Rep hunched over a laptop picking away daintily at the keys with those adorable glasses hand him covering his mouth a moment as he held (rather poorly) a laugh. Now that the image was in his head, he was dying to see it in real life.

Then Rep enlightened him about his artifact, and he stood straight in surprise. "What? I'm not your - it's - my artifact isn't - It's not a b***h. It used to be a sash and it was hard as hell to get. I nearly died a few times." Luckily Leon had been there to save him - speaking of, where was his knight?

Knight? Did I honestly think that?

Yup. You did. You've been on cute little, sickenly-sweet romantic today.

He touched his brow, turning a bit pink.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:33 pm

"I'm no a geek." he said gruffly, the bishonen blush finally coming back in full force. "I just like computers alright." He was oddly uncomfortable talking about it, a clash of the massive wave of enthusiasm that rose up whenever someone mentioned the damn things, and the wall of self control he maintained to try and separate himself from the nerds.

"Well I nearly died a few times too, but it's still like, some b***h's hanky."

<< Are you still jealous? >>

He gave Melvin a strange look for his own blush. "...do I even want to know how you nearly died?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Melvin crossed his arms. "How his my handkerchief any less masculine than a damn earring?" He shot back, before looking to the side.

"I fell down a pit..
and Leon came back to save me." Yup, the blush was still there.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 pm

"Because it's a manly earring." he scowled, as if this was a perfect explanation. "It's no some ******** like little thing that like some b***h might give to their prince as a token of their favour."

He stared fairly long and hard at Melvin as he trailed off. And then he crossed his arms irritably and looked away. "Leon eh?" Well he'd been replaced as a friend pretty damn sharpish, he thought.

<< For his own good! I knew it was a fake world okay! It was a mercy kill. >>

"Well I hope you'll invite me to your wedding." he grumbled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 pm
A sharp glare was thrown up at the Sun. "Well I'm sorry if some people make me feel more safe than others. YOU didn't seem to mind his company just a while ago - being all buddy buddy with each other. Did you two make matching bracelets out of beads to match that masculine earring of yours?" He huffed back, arms still crossed.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:07 pm
The laps around the pool were refreshing, a nice change of pace from all the running he normally did as Leon weaved his way carefully around in between all the diving attempts. The last thing he wanted was some sort of watery collison with that kind of terminal velocity.

It was getting more and more hectic with all the belly flops happening that had the researcher evacuating the waterside and dripping his way to the safety of people that haven't completely disliked him yet for the day. "I want to go again, without the horrible overacting." he spoke aloud to melvin and rep.

He could only hope the rest of the stunts were more thrilling, and that Mark could stop turning it all into hamlet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 pm

"Tolerating isn't buddy buddy. He's just no trying to ******** murder me any more for whatever reason. You are the one getting all starry eyed about him." He wasn't sure why he was so damn upset about the idea that he'd been replaced in a heartbeat, and this damn status was doing nothing to hide how much it bugged him, pouting dramatically. "But whatever, I see how it is now. You don't want friends. You want ******** meat shields who will fight for you and make you feel safe because you aren't man enough to do it yourself. Well sorry I somehow failed whatever test it is you do for that crap."

He looked up as Leon joined them, not one to stop what he was talking about simply because the subject joined him, he wasn't particularly petty that way, anything he felt about people, he would say to their face.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 pm
His hands shot down to his sides, curled into fists. "It's not like that you bak---" What word was he going to use? " - you idiot!" Despite talking right in front of Rep, he felt some reason to close his eyes really tight.

"I'm a Life Hunter! Why don't you treat me as precious as all the damn Moons you Suns get a hard-on for? We do important work too? I've defended and healed plenty of people during battle. I don't want anyone to be a meat shield for me. I want to protect them, and I don't want you to hurt anyone either. You do a lot of damage and we need that, but you don't know when to stop and - and..." He opened his eyes, having said all of that in some surge of confession that he hadn't even meant to say.

He went quiet. His fists went limp, and he took one hand to rub awkwardly against his other arm. "...I haven't been feeling safe around you lately. I keep dreaming you might kill me." He couldn't look at him, and only looked down, his bright, lagoon-blue eyes misting.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 pm
and it was time to back pedal and move away from the the bickering Rep and Melvin.

Nothing good ever came from sticking a nose into other peoples matters, a lesson hard learned and leon was not going to go through the lesson again.

Right now, it was more interesting poking at the prone bodies lying in the pool with a stick.

poke.

poke poke

poke.

"hey Jerry."

poke

"you alive?"

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooke  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 pm
"Blrrrrgggggle" Said Jerry, face down. It hadn't even taken a belly flop.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Rep gave Melvin a serious glare, angry and just a little bit hurt that he would think he'd favour moon and sun over all else. "I'm a Sun I do my job for anyone. And I'll probably ******** die doing it too, I don't have a problem with that and never have. I've told you it before." His tone was getting steadily more dramatic to the point he was reminding himself of his Vegas self, but he didn't care. He was inexplicably full of INTENSE FEELINGS today and there was no way he was going to keep them bottled up. "The damage I do and not knowing when to stop is a problem! I'm working on it right, I was trying to when Deryk got hurt I'm just.."

He shook his head, welling up again with tears for what felt like the fiftieth time that day. "We had to go save Ace and we knew that other world wasn't real. The Vegas world, the blue one. We had to destroy it and break it open. We had to sabotage it. I did kill you. But just because I wanted it to be me and not some monster slowly. Because I wanted to protect that other you. Because I value my ******** friends ok."

Hugging himself and refusing to look at Melvin either, he added in a self pitying sort of way. "But everything I do ends up ******** everything else up."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:26 pm
There were air bubbles escaping from underneath the sun hunter. he was alive.

"you're not snorkeling." really Jerry, this was not the way to do things. Pity had to be taken on the lug, when the boxer took the stick and wedged it under and pulled up, attempting to flip him over like a fish fillet.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games