Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[RESOURCE] Management Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:18 pm
If a senshi were to willfully neglect their homeworld, would previous progress in restoring it be undone? Could it decay further? Or can homeworlds only move forward once a senshi awakens and visits for the first time?

This is a neat idea and seems very plausible! If a senshi is purposefully neglecting their homeworld, it would make sense that doing so might negatively affect the homeworld and cause it to fall into decline!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:34 pm
How do plants grow on homeworlds if we're not allowed to have small animals or pollinators to keep them growing?

Magic! Magic is hugely responsible for the state of the homeworlds right now and whereas some homeworlds are devoid of even plant life before their senshi awakens, some homeworlds are just covered by planet life even without animals or insects to continue the natural process. In the absence of living creatures, it can be assumed that to maintain environmental stability (or instability, depending on the homeworld/wonder!), magic is involved.  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 pm
Can a senshi relinquish their powers on a permanent basis?

Sort of! It depends on what you mean by this; a senshi cannot will away their magic/connection with their homeworld, however a senshi could choose not to power up or break/discard their pen. Though a cat can fix a pen, if a senshi did not wish to pursue this, it would leave them with a useless gadget and unable to power up. Even if they were not powering up, they would still have the senshi starseed and there would not be room for a new senshi of that name/sphere to awaken until after they died/the starseed was returned to the Galaxy Cauldron for rebirth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:53 am
Quoted from Page One!
Hi guys, is it okay to backdate Space solos, (assuming the time limits between space visits are still followed)?

I had something half-written before the big meeting massacre ORP, and it doesn't really fit as well after that event. I'd like to know if it's still usable. Thanks.

As long as you are abiding by space rules in terms of OOC time between rps, yes, you can definately post space rps and solos that are backdated.

I would just like a clarification on this ruling, please!

I have two different regular Earth RPs that have ended with the characters deciding to take a trip to space. These RPs are dated 8/2/14 and 8/17/14, respectively -- and these represent the actual IC dates on which these space trips would take place.

However, the OOC dates on which the new threads in the Deep Space forum would be dated are 9/26/14 and 9/30/14, even though these threads are direct IC continuations of the events which took place on 8/2 and 8/17, which were correctly within my character's 2 week space travel cooldown.

If a Deep Space RP thread is a direct continuation of an Earth RP thread, are those threads considered to be effective as of the date of the Earth RP thread (when they logically ICly took place), or would I have to artificially wait to start the second Deep Space thread until 10/10/14 (even though it represents events that took place on 8/2) just to meet the OOC two week space travel limits (for my 2nd stage character)?

This would be fine! As continuations of other roleplays, it would make sense that you might not have started the following roleplay that would take place in Deep Space until it was finished, so going by the IC date to determine the two weeks is fine. As long as a character is not going to their homeworld more times than physically possible for them at their rank, it is all right to backdate (though if you are backdating, we encourage you to include the IC date in an OOC note somewhere in the Deep Space roleplay to avoid possible confusion and just make it easier to know that everyone is following the rules).  

Shazari

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:14 am
Is upgrading in any way restorative? If a Senshi or Knight upgrades during a battle, do they regain energy lost during the fight and/or are injuries taken immediately previously healed? I imagine major ones like broken bones or impalement or whatever wouldn't heal immediately, but perhaps partially?

Sort of! They would 'gain' the boost of energy/strength that they would get iwth their new stage, but this doesn't guarantee any sort of restoration. If they upgrade in a battle, they have access to more power so have more energy to use, however they do not magically heal. Small bruises and scrapes might hurt less, but there isn't any immediate healing that would occur just through upgrade, sorry!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:39 pm
When a character develops a new civilian glamour, can they be identified as the past one in any way? Example: if someone had, at some point, fingerprinted Arkady Ashlyn-Smith, Tate Konstantin, and Vanya Morgenstern, would they all have the same fingerprints, would they have different ones, or would it be the same but disguised by glamor?

The same question goes for powered forms/civilian forms too, not just for sideswaps!

We are back with an answer!

Because of the way glamours work, genetic materials would be altered between powered and civilian state, as well as side-swapping. The act of being powered or swapping sides would cause a mutation that would prevent anyone from being identified through things such as DNA tests or fingerprinting. With so many young, reckless people running around, there is guaranteed to be a lot of DNA traces and fingerprints at the scenes of battles, so saying that fingerprints and DNA samples become compromised when powered/side swapping is the best way to keep everyone safe!

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:57 pm
^---I've had this question too!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:12 pm
hi!

i wanted to ask if, as an individual without a character in the shop, am i allowed to set up a plot thread?

i would not be playing a large role (except for maybe a youma attack..?) but i would like to set up something for other players to work on. can i have that plot thread set up and advertised without a character, or do i need an individual with a character to go on and start it first?

You can definitely set up a plot thread without a character! Even without a character, you are still permitted to play disposables or youma for others in their plots, and if you have ideas that you would like to submit to the mule, you certainly can! Please feel free to set up a plot thread if you have ideas or want to gauge interest!  

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 pm
How much are we allowed to play our characters knowing about Transcendence?

I assumed that after five years, Ida know all the ins and outs of it. As she's getting all of her memories, does she also get the knowledge of transcendence?

She might get some vague memories, however because it is still a relatively new release to the shop there are still a lot of things characters are figuring out about it! She could retain a good chunk of her memories or have a very strong idea of what Transcendence is, but she should probably not remember exactly everything!

If their memories would affect the ritual they underwent to Transcend, then we have to ask that these be blurred! Transcending is supposed to be about self discovery and devoting yourself to your wonder, so if you remember that to gain new power all you had to do was 'complete this ritual', your character might have an IC advantage that others don't have--but if they want to have just general knowledge such as some characters already have in present day, that would be fair!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:58 pm
If a group of characters corrupt to the DMC or Negaverse together, would they retain knowledge of who the others in the group are? Like if they're close friends/allies/lovers/etc?

If they were corrupting at the same time, they could definitely retain knowledge of who the others in the group are, however the affect on memories is different depending on if they corrupt into the DMC or if they corrupt into the Negaverse! If corrupting into the Negaverse, the characters will need to lose either their civilian memories or their powered memories, however if they are corrupting into the DMC then they are not forced to lose any memories! (If you have a plot in mind and have extra question, please feel free to PM the mule and we will get back to you as soon as possible!)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 pm
If someone is already dead, can you still take their starseed? Like: I just broke someone's neck. They're dead. I fight off a senshi and go back to the dead body, can I still take the starseed? Or is it gone to the cauldron/dead already?

Yes, for a limited time! For example, if the body is fresh/still warm then the starseed might be able to stay there/cling to hope of life returning, but a starseed can only linger in a body without a pulse for a limited time (such is dependent on factors such as the individual/manner of death). So, while in some instances you would not be able to extract a starseed after death, in others you could--this should be determined by the situation, however it is possible to take the starseed of someone who is recently deceased!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:30 pm
Could a Dark Mirror Senshi be corrupted into the Negaverse? If so, when purified, would they swap back to Dark Mirror or would they become a White Moon Senshi?

The same question goes in reverse! Can Corrupted Senshi become Dark Mirrors?

And just for a little extra bit of insanity, here's another bit: if either of the above is possible, could a character THEORETICALLY start out as White Moon, corrupt to the Dark Mirror Court, corrupt into the Negaverse, and still be able to purify -- or would that count as two sideswaps?

Unfortunately, no! Because Dark Mirror Senshi and Negaverse Senshi are both Chaotic, they would not be able to infuse each other with the Chaos. While they have been corrupted by different 'strands' of Chaos, the Chaos is not so different that pushing it onto another Chaotic character would have any effect. A Corrupted Senshi could not corrupt into the Dark Mirror Court, a Dark Mirror Senshi could not corrupt into the Negaverse.  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm
Do the gender specific schools accept trans individuals??? Like could a trans girl attend saint mags or Crystal? And obvs the other way around too. If they do, is the process comparable to what a trans person might encounter in the real world, or harder/easier?

I'm particularly interested in crystal and azure, thanks smile

Sometimes! Azure and Crystal are definitely more suited to accommodating trans individuals and would do what they could to ensure that everyone was provided a safe and fair learning environment. It might be a bit more dangerous to attempt to enroll at Hillsworth or St Mags given the students that are usually enrolled and the structure of those establishments, however if a player wanted to explore those possiblities they coudl send in a PM and we could try to work things out!

To answer your question, though--Crystal and Azure most certainly would accept trans individuals provided that as long as they were attending they presented as the gender the school catered to. These schools would probably offer private bathrooms and housing but would otherwise attempt to make sure trans individuals were treated the same as any other student!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:35 pm
Can senshi change clothes on their homeworld/knights at their wonders?

Sure! If they bring a change of clothes, they can change at their homeworlds/wonders, however if they transport back to Earth they will be wearing their powered uniforms and their other clothes will have disappeared into subspace!  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

AMItotic

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm
Just a clarification, do solos count as RPs for the purpose of redeeming monthly Crown tokens?

As long as they are at least 450 words, absolutely!  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games