Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm
Dricmaw
How's this one?
User Image

Muuuuuuuuuuuch better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 pm
Srry bout copyin.. trying to get how thing work XD  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm
Dricmaw
How's this one?
User Image

Looks good, I like it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm
Dricmaw
Srry bout copyin.. trying to get how thing work XD
thats ok. so is this for your previous app, or an upcoming one?  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 pm
Quote:
thats ok. so is this for your previous app, or an upcoming one?

It's for the previous app.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm
Elemental Paradisity
Danali_Black
Elemental Paradisity
Hi. It has been brough to our attention that the Elite four levels are scattered and we are trying to get them all around the same level. We have decided a happy medium would be between levels 60-75 so if you would please raise your levels to match the others. Thanks so much!

Not a problem in the least. I kind of switched who went where in my rankings, but here is my edited team for Rhya:

Wargle Lv. 70; Emonga Lv. 69; Flygon Lv. 68; Shinbora Lv. 67; Salamence Lv. 66; Honchkrow Lv. 65

Perfect! Thanks I will update it now  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username biggrin ricmaw

Character Name:Corvak

Character Description:A once shy but now has higher confidence, Corvak is mostly a protective peacekeeper. Unless he gets angry, (which is Very hard to do) Corvak's fury is like a volcano eruption.

I want to be:Trainer

If trainer, what starter?:Eevee

What Region are you originally from?:Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua?:Student at the Phoenix Academy
Give an RP Sample: In Blyse City two pokemon trainer's are fighting for what type of pokemon is the best in the middle of town square.Meanwhile Corvak is observing his hometown after a year of Phoenix Academy."I'm back home." With a grin on my face I race into town. I enter town square and see both pokemon trainers fighting."Flying types are the best!" Ross says."No electric pokemon are the best!" Carlos says. I sigh as I hear these two fighting over a personal opinion. I walk over "Hey guys hows it going?" "Don't worry about it, it's not your problem" Ross says. "Hold on a moment Ross, it's could be great to have a third opinion." Carlos says. "Well I'm not here to give an opinion." I say. "Then why are you here?" both say in unison! "I'm here to tell you that all types are equal. Each type has it's strength and weaknesses and that all types are great." I say with a smile. Both Ross and Carlos look at each other. "I guess he's right." Ross says. "Yeah he kinda is.... but we have to test it." Carlos says. "You thinking what I'm thinking." Ross says with a evil-like grin. "Yes I am." Carlos says with the same grin. Both pull out their pokeballs "Tag-team the third party member!" they say at the same time. "Awww crap I only have one pokemon though!" "We never said it was suppose to be fair!" They both say still grinning."..... God Dammit, this is what i get for helping." I say while shaking my head.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm
And yes i think this looks Wayy better than the other one XD!!  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm
Professor Valerian
Dricmaw
How's this one?
User Image

Wow I like it alot too!! Anyone who doesnt have a charry pic should make one using that link. But give credit to whoever made it. No stealing art, as an artist that is a very important rule for me. Also if anyone would like their charry drawn Miss_D and I do have an art shop. I still have some Im working on
Im thinking about doing a prtrait of the E4 and one of all the gym leaders once all positions are filled
I'd like to do trainers too but that depends on how many there are once the guild officially opens ^^'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm
Thanks for the offer(If it is offer XD) but i dont think i has enuff gold or bribes to get a picture of my trainer...  

Dricmaw

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 am
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Danali_Black
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
It's no issue. :]
It's a little bit late where I am, so I don't trust myself to write up a great one, so I'll get on it tomorrow.
I kind of wanted to anyways. This is my first pokemon RP.
So I'll have that PMed to you tomorrow, ma'am. :]

Really? Your first? Then I am honored you chose us to loose your Pokemon virginity to XD Thank you very much, I look forward to it and I dont mind waiting untill tommorow I know rp's take time

Yup. First pokemon RP.
Lol. xD
Thank CBiscuit. He is the one who recruited me.
Hahaha. Mine usually don't take long, but my mind becomes sluggish and my vocabulary becomes..... Dim, when it gets late. xD

I know how you feel mine does too. Its starting to now actually. Umm so did you want to know if your app is accepted? I think as far as I can see it is very good and I am intrigued to see how you will play Sirius and the "plans" you have in store for him. Yes, application accepted but I still want to read the rp you come up with using him

On another note I'll be sure to thank him ^^ Im glad people are recruting and please feel free to recruit some yourself if you want to especially more Team Celestia members

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Havocation
Which Boss are you applying for?: Gemini
What drew you to Team Celestia?: The fear it brings to people, and the power Team Celestia holds.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: To take over Team Celestia, although Sirius holds the position. His ultimate goal is to overtake Sirius, but keeps quiet about his plans.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Since Gemini also means Twin, may I ask if I could use double battle instead of single battle? And here are the Pokemon. Just like the Sirius, I'll start off with lower level Pokemon
Aron [LVL20]
Pupitar [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]
For the final battle, add Weaville and Lucario

What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Sinnoh. :3
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Job as in? Like a part-time job?
Give an RP Sample: This is actually my first RP, so do I just make something up right now? oAo  

Skyiight

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 am
Havocation
What drew you to Team Celestia?: The fear it brings to people, and the power Team Celestia holds.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: To take over Team Celestia, although Sirius holds the position. His ultimate goal is to overtake Sirius, but keeps quiet about his plans.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Since Gemini also means Twin, may I ask if I could use double battle instead of single battle? And here are the Pokemon. Just like the Sirius, I'll start off with lower level Pokemon
Aron [LVL20]
Pupitar [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]

Give an RP Sample: This is actually my first RP, so do I just make something up right now? oAo

Yes, if you dont have a sample from any previous RPs, we would ask that you make up a sample. If you want to, it can be with the character you are applying for. And jobs will be explained in greater detail later, but for now, just say if you would be interested in running some area of the guild(basically they would each monitor one or two threads.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 am
Miss_D_White
Havocation
Aron [LVL20]
Pupitar [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]
Eevee [LVL20]

Yes, if you dont have a sample from any previous RPs, we would ask that you make up a sample. If you want to, it can be with the character you are applying for. And jobs will be explained in greater detail later, but for now, just say if you would be interested in running some area of the guild(basically they would each monitor one or two threads.)

Oh, I'll think about the job thing, and can you give me some time to make a sample? >.<  

Skyiight

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am
Havocation

Oh, I'll think about the job thing, and can you give me some time to make a sample? >.<

sure, take all the time you need.

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games