Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply UNC Forum Graveyard
Universe of Randomocity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Event #3
  Cyclops Attack
  Animate Food/Items Attack
  People Mutate into Monsters
View Results

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Steffy reaches up and grabs the flask from Quas. "Give that back! Green is my favorite color!" she says, protectively holding the flask. "I particularly like this color..."

(I'm not entirely sure how we were going to do super powers. Are they going to be random?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 pm
(I'm not sure, if we want to we could. When you said something, I looked it up and found this:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/superpowers.htm
Which reminds me of the wild magic generator actually...)

"I do not pretend to know chemistry very well. Do you know what any of those things do or mean?" asked Jacob as he too investigated the strange chemicals in their perspective containers.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm
(Neato! :3)

"I'm no science whiz..." Steffy says.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm
"Well it seems to be a weird mixture of proteins that seem to form some sort of promoter activator for chromatic transmogrification bonded with telomerase with disulfaide bond surrounded by a beta-barreled chain of amino acids all in a homogenous solution of weak acidic salt. In other words, its a funky chemical that in no way shape or form should be able to be formed in a salt solution. Its very curious." *Quas picks up and examines another flask."

(Yes i attempted to make it sound really complicated. Didn't work quite the way i wanted it to but *shrug*)  

MatrimSetsineau

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 am
Ikuto stares at Quas, and raises an eyebrow. "You think we understood any of that?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am
"Understood, yes. Have any idea what he was talking about? No."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

MatrimSetsineau

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am
*Quas sets the beaker down and looks around for a computer and finds one. He starts it up and while it boots digs into his backpack and after a few deft movements, pulls out a portable hard drive and plugs it into the computer. After furiously tying in his commands an popup on the screen appears. Copying ... 0%. "There we go. No lock is too strong for me." *Quas grins.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 am
Ikuto picks up one of the flasks and smells it. "It actually smells pretty good." he pauses, staring at the flask. "I wonder what it tastes like..."  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:07 am
(Um... I did the generator just now... I want to keep these powers. XD I got becoming tiny and super intelligence. It's like Ben 10! lol. But in girl form, not alien.)

Steffy sniffs the green liquid in the flask she was holding, and tilts her head. "I wonder too... Well, bottoms up!" she says, drinking the liquid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm
"We're supposed to drink them?" blinked Jacob, thinking a moment before shrugging and drinking his own.

(I like mine too. Ability to sense emotions, project illusions, and invisibility. XD)  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:43 pm
Steffy finishes off her drink, then licks her lips. "Hmm.. That tasted good." she says, smiling. "But, I feel a bit funny..."

(Can I add super memory to mine? lol. Just to have it?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm
(...I got manipulating time and learning an objects entire history by touching it. Coincidence? lol.)

Ikuto had just finishing off the liquid in the flask he held, when he looks over at Steffy. "Hey! Stop saying things like that! ...I feel weird too..." he says.  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:06 pm
(lol. That's awesome. XD)
Steffy grabs her stomach, groaning. "Urgh... It doesn't sit right in my belly..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm
Jacob shrugs and says, "I don't feel any different." Then he slowly vanishes from view, becoming invisible.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

MatrimSetsineau

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm
(lol my power pales in usefulness compared to the rest, prehensile tail. XD at least its not prehensile tongue which is a possibility in the generator. )

*Quas just looks at them and decided to join the party and grabs one and drinks it too.*
"Hmm, that was an interesting taste. Fettechini Alfredo."
*Quas begins to feel a weird pressure and pain in his lower back and falls to the floor. He reaches back and pulls out a long black tail from his pants and the pressure and pain go away as he simply stares at the tail.* "Oh my......"  
UNC Forum Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff