Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Yasashii Tribe
The Yasashii Tribe (Old Thread, Closed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the tribe go on a journey?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

User Image
Walking along the soft sands of the beach Sugar took a long sniff of the ocean air. It was salty and refreshing. Her tail swayed behind her slowly brushing only the top layer of sand off to the side as she went. Her white hair falling into her brown eyes. Pushing it back with a paw Sugar took a look around and spotted an unusual path. Having no clue where it could go and nothing better to do this day she followed it. There were a number of plants that were growing in the area. I wish I knew what some of these did. I feel like I could be walking past a smorgous board and not even know it! Wouldn’t that just be some kind of bad luck? Walk past a plant that tastes like delicious and might even be good for me. I suppose if either of my girls were here they might know one or two plants. Still I doubt any of us could name more than two dozen kinds of edible plants between the three of us. I wish their father had stuck around. He was a good male in providing. At least when he didn’t run off. Sighing Sugar shook her head and continued on the path enjoying the scenery and forgetting about the past.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am
It was almost time for the Ancient Ritual, and Kithara was more than nervous. She was expect to send off more then half of the tribe to find herbs that could not be found nearby, and then send out a scout to find them? She knew that this was a ritual the old Yasashii held in high regard, though, it being her first spring as Elder she was more than nervous. Nervous wasn't the right word for it even. Her brother and sister were with her, and, she was considering sending them out on the trip. Perhaps not Tenma, who had only recently joined the tribe just a week ago. Perhaps not Gwyneth or Nora either, who were slightly new. However Iah and Champagne and some of the other older members would probably be chosen for the trip.

Then again, she didn't even know who wanted to go on the trip. Kithara raised her head to eye the tribe below her, resting on a tree-branch. Amy had approached her of going on the trip, but, Kithara still didn't know if that was a good idea. Amy was blind, how would she fair out in the wild searching for herbs in a place she knew nothing of? This worried her, and, so she may have to decline her.

It was coming time to make an announcement.

Amy rested by Tenma's side, explaining to him the works of the tribe. He listened patiently, or so she believed. He hadn't spoken in a long time, if he wasn't even there she wouldn't blame him, it was a boring talk. Though she could swear she felt warmth from the male. She finished her long lecture with a click of her tongue to let him know she was done.

"So, that is how we run things. Kithara is nearby if you have any questions." She hoped slightly he didn't, because she really didn't feel like trying to find Kithara for him. Her ears perked up as she heard rustling nearby, head tilting.

"Hear that?"

Tenma's head tilted to the side, attempting to possibly hear what she did, but, he couldn't. He didn't blame himself, she was blind and so her senses were better than his. She noticed things before he did. Absently, he wondered why she wasn't a guard of some sort. However, he could see she was tense and nervous, head turning to look to the side. Amy was staring blankly ahead, however, her nose wiggled, tail flicking.

"I can go look." Tenma mused, the first thing he had said in awhile. She smiled briefly, nodding. Tenma stood, heading off to where she seemed to have been sniffing towards, tail flicking.

"I'll be back."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm
Akela was returning to the tribe lands from visiting with her mother and her boy friend. She was in a very good mood and couldn't wait to talk to Kithara. She wouldn't really say much except for hi and find out how the tribe and elder where and to tell her she was back from visiting with family and ready to do whatever it was needed of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Iah sighed and looked down from the tree he was currently sitting in, he had just left the tribe only weeks ago to go out and see his family. Zillah had been rather busy while he was gone and had found herself two mates and had already had children, although he had only met with Zillah and one of her mates. He was still torn about his own. Terra was all the way out in Kouketsu and he was here not really the grounds for a relationship.

He let out a sigh and figured he should be out doing something tribe related but really at the moment he just needed to think. Everyone seemed to be getting mates and boyfriends or girlfriends. Some where even getting children and once again Iah was just… just lagging behind. Yep okay now it was time to do something productive.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image Voltaire reached the tribe he was told to look for,"So this is where I should find Nora?" he asked the thin air. His eyes scanned the air taking all the vegetation in the area into account."wow there's a lot of medicinal herbs in the area. he muttered continuing to walk.
"I mean I dont have true evidence that shes here though, just a few sightings of her in the area...Its not like its going to lead me directly to her."The gray foxwas told by his younger sister that she had noticed Nora his girlfriend going in the direction of this tribe. seeing that the 2 had been separated for quiet some time now Voltaire decided that tis would be his big chance to find the vixen he held dear. dispite Logic saying that he wouldnt.
"Im gonna hate myself for saying this but SCREW LOGIC!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:11 pm
User ImageCat waited in the shadows, near where the tribe was. For what she really didn't know. 'a written invitation of some sorts' She thought to herself sracastically, felling like banging her head against a tree. Yup, she had newbie syndrome alright. That shyness that came with not really knowing what the hell to do. Go up and introduce oneself or just sit and wait for them to find you? She only really knew one fox from the tribe, and that was just from one brief conversation. 'They look busy...maybe now ain't the right time...' She muttered.

Oh, lords and ladies she wasn't going to make that excuse was she? Evidently, yes, she was. 'Suck it up princess and get on with it!' She said to herself, pulling her lips into a nervous smile and approaching Yasashii.

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 am
Kithara had seen Tenma walk off, probably going to that strange scent she had smelled earlier. When her eyes spotted Iah in a nearby tree she smiled, padding up to the male.

"Welcome back." She called, sitting on her haunches. "How was the trip?" She knew he had someone he was close to, Terra was it, and she lived off the tribe-lands. Her own mate was on tribe-lands, so sometimes she didn't understand his feelings, but she could imagine. Her family was not on Yasashii, well, most of it. She did have her brother and sister.

"Iah, do you like to travel?" Iah was a good participate, and a good idea for the upcoming trip. Though, she would have to wait to see how he felt during the announcement.

The sound of a voice startled Amy. Tenma had already left, and it was a male voice that wasn't as rough as his. Her ear flicked, padding off to find the voice. Her nose twitched as she eventually found the scent, blindly moving forward until she hoped she was close enough to be heard.

"Hello?" She called, ears flicking once more. "Who is that? I am Amy, Carer of Yasashii." To say she was nervous was.... she was very nervous. She didn't greet people much due to her condition.

As Tenma pushed through the growth of bushes and trees he finally spotted a light brown fox with white hair, his eyes narrowing slightly. Oh, he had to be pleasant, right? He was so bad with being social... he really was.

"Hello." He called out, moving to make himself seen. "Are you a visitor of Yasashii? Or are you lost?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am
Akela approached Iah and Kithara with a smile on her face. She nodded an hello to both but sat back and waited till they were done talking. It would be rude to interrupt and it also gave her more time to think about her cute, grumpy, kind mate Rox. He was very loving and sweet to her though he didn't get grumpy sometimes it was still all ok cause she loved him.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

wasluxy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:57 pm
Champagne had been out and about, busily gathering herbs and nuts and berries and spider webs to replenish the stock. She wanted so badly to go on this trip, but she knew foxes would have to stay behind. If she went, she wanted to make certain she left plenty of healing supplies for the ones who didn't.

Halfway back to the tribe, she heard someone muttering. Huh? It wasn't a familiar voice...

On silent paws, she slipped around trees until she stood in front of the vixen with quite poofy hair. "Hi!" Champagne chirped. "My name is Champagne, I am a shaman of the Yasashii tribe. Are you lost, or looking for us?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Iah looked down at the tribes elder and remained in the tree. “I suppose enlightening, I went and found my sister again, she went and got her self mated to two other foxes and happened to have already had kits so I guess I’m also an uncle. So I guess the trip also was a bit depressing as well” he replied. She had probably thought he went to see Terra, but he wasn’t the type to go out on romantic secret get a ways. Besides it took a lot of work to go and visit Terra. Thus they often set up times if they felt like talking. The last trip wasn’t one of them.

“do I like to travel? Well I suppose if the company is good. However I get lost very easily, its how I ended up here after all. So I would have to say yes and no. When its just myself I like staying in one spot.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 pm
Cat jumped. Literally, and in a very cat-like way. Cat as in the animal, not her. Sheesh, things got confusing when it came to her nickname. 'Jeez loweeze! You startled me!' She squealed at the stanger. Wow, what a great way to make first impressions. She must think i'm a total airhead

No, it wasn't nice to assume things, that always lead to trouble. 'Hey Champagne, I'm Cat. Nice to meet you!' She said with a warm smile. Champagne seemed nice, but this was a healing tribe so weren't they all? There she was again, assuming things. ' Oh, um, I'm new here. I'm looking to join, if that's ok.' First meetings were always the worst, Cat just had to get through this, then she'd be fine...if everything went well. ' So, um, I don't really know my way around...it'd be real sweet if you could point out where the important stuff is, please?'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

Sugar blinked as a strange male just popped out the bushes in front of her. “What’s a Yasashiii?” Ok so what if she looked and felt like a total moron for asking. Sugar had a couple of kids that were all grown up by now. She was used to being blunt when she wanted to know something. “My name is Sugar and I’m currently traveling. I don’t have anywhere to be specially if that’s what you’re asking about. So who are you?”

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wasluxy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm
Champagne giggled. "A new member? I can't say this isn't great timing, we're about to gather some foxes to go search for rare herbs farther out than normal~" The vixen nudged half of her load toward Cat. "Would you help me carry these? I'll take you right to the heart of Yasashii! From there it's easy to find your way, and there are paths if you ever get lost. Oooooo, Elder will be so happy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm
Akela sat patiently waiting to report in to Kithara. As she waited she gazed around to see where everyone was. From the looks of it Champagne wasn't back yet but she had a feeling she would be soon. Gwyneth didn't seem to be around and Tenma had left. She was wondering where everyone else was.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inara4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am
Embry walked up to the tribe and spotted Iah in a tree, not so strange, and he was talking to their Elder, Kithara, also not so strange. However what was strange was the fact that while she was gone visiting her mate they had apparently planned a journey. Smiling as she made herself known the vixen nudged her Elder. "I'm back Kithara...what's this I hear about a journey? Where are we going?" She giggled.  
Yasashii Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff