Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine felt amiee's intake of breath and used that to her advantage, her tongue licking amiee's bottom lip lightly, before she bit down on it, hard. But not to make it bleed, and soon she felt the women start to kiss back which made haine hiss in pleasure. Haine really loved the feel of amiee's soft lips on her own and soon she inched closer until her body was pressed firmly against the raven haired women.

She tilted her head a bit and deepened the kiss, her tongue licking her mouth as if she wanted to taste amiee more clearly, better to eat her up completely. At how slow things were going haine groaned lightly and soon lifted amiee up and set her on the table, breaking the kiss all for but a moment. Haine made her way between her legs and was inches apart from her face, eyes filled with an untamed desire to ravish the women in front of her. You really have no idea how long i've wanted to do that...

And then haine placed both hands on the side of amiee's face, brining them close until their noses touched and she smiled. A heart warming smile that promised love to whoever had her heart. Something she never showed anyone after her father died. You know how... As haine was talking she lightly touched amiee's lips then trailed down to her jaw, then her chest and finally landing on the swell of her bosom, tracing a finger lightly over one as she spoke again. Badly I want to... Do you? And she smiled again, attacking the women's lips in a breath taking kiss.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee gasped as Haine bit her lip and started to pull away from the pain but just as she was about to Haine deepened the kiss. Aimee let a groan of protest slip from her lips as Haine pulled away, breaking the kiss. But at the feel of Haine between her legs, pressing closer to her Aimee smiled and spoke softly in return. "If it is as long as I have been waiting for it then I might just know." At her own words Aimee blushed, the color creeping up her neck to her cheeks. As Haine smiled at her the blush brightened and a sparkle was seen in Aimee's eyes. She had finally broken Haine's mask, she, the Don's grand-daughter had fallen in love the the leader of the Yakuza and had gotten her to fall for her. The extent of that fall on Haine's part, she wasn't sure but she did know there were feelings there, there had to be. As Haine's fingers trailed over her lips she lightly licked at Haine's fingers. As Haine's fingers landed on her chest Aimee gasped slightly, holding her breath as Haine explored her body. at Haine's question Aimee shook her head, unable to speak, her voice stole by passion. The voice that was now being thrown to the wind by the kiss that was being given to her.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She laughed breath takingly, her eyes shown with an emotion people would never see in this girl anymore, but it was there, shinning brightly in her eyes. Love. Yes, love for the women who was supposed to be used to kill her grandfather, the girl who was apart of the mafia. And yet here they were, entangled in each other and kissing like there was no tomarrow. But soon it would stop as other of her members appear to talk business.

But until they came haine was going to enjoy this. Her hands trailed to her stomach and gave a light tickle before her arms wrapped around her, a smile curving her lips. Then it must be the same amiee. And she shivered at amiee licking her fingers, haine groaning before her lips smashed onto amiee's once more, bringing their bodies closer and closer.

What she wouldnt give to not have the meeting, to say 'Oh sorry it's cancelled until further notice.' And then strip this women bare and really explore her body. The way her hips rose to her curves that she itched to touch and the way her butt would bounce while she walked. Just amiee being there, a warm ball of sunshine was good enough for haine, but not until she was finished with her job.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
♫ Milano ♫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......You've been hit by
............You've been struck by

Milano tapped his chin in wonder. "A Taxi you say. Well. At this hour of the day it should be easy enough. I will pick up the tab this time around, but the next bill is on you two. "He rose a hand to his face and used his index finger to point at the two of them, as if he needed the finger to line up the sight with his eye ball. He then gave a short chuckle and turned towards the street. Hauling around his saxophone case,he made his way to the street edge of the side walk and looked down the path of on coming traffic. He stared down, past the sea of auto mobiles, trying the catch site of the yellow ones. Upon seeing one coming up his rose a hand to signal to the taxi that he needed a ride, but to no avail, the car just drove right by. Milano kept sight of the car as it past, turning his body to view it fade into the distance. "Heh. Stupid Taxi, i bet he would stopped if I shot at it...no good lousy wreck of a vechicle. "He grumbled as he turned and looked for the next ride.

♫~♫

It was not long until another Taxi came their way. Once again Milano rose a hand to signal the the on coming yellow vehicle. "Wonder if I should stick my leg out this time." He grumbled again, only to have the cab pull up before him. He walked up the the cab window and leaned in. "Thanx for the stop. Me and two ladies will be climbing aboard. wait her for a few, will ya." He tipped his hat to the driver and stood as he turned. He rose a hand in the air to signal the two others. "Yo! I got the ride over here!" He signaled, knowing they had to hurry to if they wanted to complete their mission.

A smooth criminal......

Sarin-nade

Married Exhibitionist

Firebat4321

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Karga Uizka

Moving out

Almost like magic, the car appeared in front of the three. Karga couldnt help but stare the glistening orange car. This mind went back for a moment to his own vehicle; it was most likely impounded by now by the police after the shoot-out; he'd have to find a new set of wheels now. But he shook off the thought, turning back to Nia and Yuki. 'Jeez, dont you think its a bit over the top, Nia?' he asked her, his fingers touching softly against it. 'How much did this thing cost you, anyhow?' he questioned, nodding over to Yuki to settle in the back seat of the car, himself taking the front passenger seat of the over-prized luxury car.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex made her way over to where Milano was holding the taxi. She looked at the seats and then at the other two before slipping into the front seat. It would be more strategic for her to sit there while the other two sat in the back. Just in case someone had recognized them and decided to give chase...

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

Bloody Mary
Quite contrary . . .

She didnt laugh or really do anything at milano's humor, just stood with a blank expression on her face. She didnt care for jokes or anything funny, she just didnt laugh or smile too much either. Working for the mafia your whole life did that to you sometimes. Mary shifted her weight to her other leg, making sure her guns were still where their ment to be and then fixe her case strap once more, making it more comfortable for herself.

But soon the taxi appeared in front of them and alexandria claimed the front seat, making mary's eye twitch with slight annoyance. But she mearly rolled her shoulders so they cracked and entered the small car, scooting all the way over so she could be by the window and inspect every thing and person that went by. She wasnt paranoid, just needing something to do... She was alway's on missions, and it was purely her choice. Whether to scout out things, kill people or mearly anything the don has for her. When she has nothing to do mary will mearly lay in her bed and just... Sleep.

[ooc: Ugh, it's short. ; A;]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:53 am
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki shivers slightly at Nia's words and looks to her brother a little worried that she might have somehow drawn herself into danger that he might not want her in. She shook her head knowing that she couldn't turn back time and not come to him so she just smiled slightly to them both as she slid into the back of the car and got comfortable. She buckled up and looked about the car and then out the windows wondering where they would be going to and what trouble she could end up getting into by coming to her brother.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 am
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee closed her eyes and kissed Haine back, her arms wrapping around Haine's shoulders. She knew that they would have to stop soon, and that she would be feeling uncomfortable through the whole meeting, but she didn't care. She was enjoying this even if she shouldn't have been. As Aimee felt Haine's hands roaming her body she purred softly as she rested her head against Haine's neck, whispering softly, hoping Haine couldn't hear the words for fear of being rejected. "I-I think I l-love you H-Haine..." She closed her eyes tighter as she blushed, and to hide her blush and the words she had said she kissed Haine and wrapped herself tighter around her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia gets into her car and chuckles to her self in an evil sounding way. "Time to have some FUN!!" She puts her hand on the dash board and the car hums to life. She turns to Karga. "it is never over the top when you have already passed it" She winks at him. "This costs more then you'll make in your life span" Nia presses a button and the inside and headlights of the car glows an ominous red. "You should brace your self she is untested" Nia lets off a truly evil laugh and steps on the gas. The car quickly lurches down the street towards Haine's house.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine murmered sweet nothing's as she held the women close to herself, wondering at how all this started.. Maybe when she got a good look at amiee, or even before that.. But all she knew was that she enjoyed every minute, no second this women was besides her, stuttering, being serious, happy and smiling.. All of her emotion's showed so easily to only haine, which made her heart swell with pure bliss.. When was the last time she felt this way? Never really.. Only once when she'd been truely happy was when she was younger and all of her family member's where with her along with her dear friend nia.

So when she felt amiee move her head to her neck she barely heard the word's that made her feel like she was going to burst from happiness and.. Love. Haine moved her hands from around her waist to lightly touch both side's of amiee's face and brought her head up to look into haines eyes, the eyes that were showing just how muched she really cared for this women. Amiee.. I really really love you as well. So dont be scared, let me take them away and have you smile. Your cutest when you do. And she knocked their head's lightly together, gazing into the women's eyes before bringing her lips close and gave her a chast loving kiss, never once closing her eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee held tightly to Haine, just enjoying the hug they were sharing. She closed her eyes, resting her head against Haine's shoulder smiling to herself. When she felt Haine's hands on her face, making Aimee look her in the eyes she blushed bright red. Aimee was shocked to hear that Haine loved her too, but mentally shook her head, knowing that they could never be, not when Haine wanted her grandfather dead and not when her grandfather wanted Haine dead. She closed her eyes and gave Haine a smile that she hoped hid the pain she was suddenly feeling. For she knew, somehow at the end of this she would end up hurting someone that she loved. She kissed Haine back, holding nothing back from her as she poured all her emotions into the kiss, trying to hold back the pain and sadness she was feeling. She pulled away just slightly to speak softly to Haine before kissing her again, wrapping her arms around Haine tightly. "M-Make it go away Haine, make the fear and everything else go away, at least for what little time we have left."

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

She smiled at her for the fact that she really couldnt help herself, because she really loved this person, no matter what happened. But still she really didnt want to hurt amiee, so when she had to go kill her grandfather.. It made her frown. Amiee... She muttered, and instead of finishing her sentence she mearly placed her lips to her's again, letting her feel everything because she didnt want to hide any fear's or worries from her. She'd share any dark secret with her, just because she knew amiee would still be there.

Amiee.. I will if only a moment.. But when this is done... I need to take him out. And she looked straight into her eyes, a pleading look that would just make her understand that she really needed to do this. For her gang and everyone else.. The don has been throwing his power around and trying to do even stupider things, like taking control over other places. She needed him gone for both her own being and then for everyone. I'll still be here... No matter what happens. And she gave her a pained smile, accepting her kiss wholeheartedly, and she will forever be like that.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 pm

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee shook her head, not wanting to talk about what was to come. "P-Please, don't t-talk about it...N-Not right n-now H-Haine. J-Just hold m-me..." Tears slid down her cheeks as she cried, she knew she was going to have to choose between Haine and her grandfather, and she didn't want to think of that right now. She wanted to feel happy, comfortable, to feel loved. She held onto Haine tightly, kissing her neck softly as her tears soaked into Haine's shirt.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff