Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Kyuubi_Nights
Anyone ever heard of a character on gaia by the name of 'Anubis_Death God"
or something like that?

It rings a bell but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm
well if you do know him, i feel sorry for you..the little emo guy.

Anyway he tried to be some all powerful jack a** and well i shut em down, he tried to take out an admin in his own guild  

Talon The Cyclone

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 pm
Don't forget the time he deleted everything in every subforum because he was mad at Deon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 pm
Nah I don't remember him. Sounds like someone who needs anger management classes though.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 pm
Hm more power hungry, i get what i want bitchy mofo and gets mad at admins

EVEN! though Deon is a god-modding douchebag....

so yes i agree with my sexy friend there , Anubis did delete evrything in my guild cause he got mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:58 am
I don't see what's wrong with yaoi rps. neutral It's just like any other romance rp out there.

And, for everyone who thinks it's about gay/bi guys trying to wank off, the truth is that most yaoi rpers are girls, or girls disguised in boy avatars. confused

Some have plots, some don't have plots. It really is just like any other romance rps out there. confused

Frankly, I hate trolls. They're the reason I avoid most of Gaia's forums. stare

I don't get how someone could delete everything in your guild, when it's YOUR guild, though. If you made him a mod, shouldn't you have de-modded(sp?) him when things started to go downhill? confused  

Hnnng-san

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 am
Those things can happen pretty fast. But it does take a LOT of effort to clear a guild because each thread has to be done ones at a time.

So if it happened while Vice Captains and the captain were offline then nothing can be done, even if the other mods/crew see it happening. Unless they find a GGN gaia mod that is online and willing to halt it, but the damage would still be done.

However that does create an interesting possibility. What if a crew member could demote another crew member? The safety on the rule is that the member would then not be bannable by the crew. A VC or Cappy would have to hit ban (the effect of dismiss) or repromote the member.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 pm
NEVER RP WITH ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS!!
TWisTeD COnfEsSiONs
TWisTeD GeNiuS
Dont Tell_Anyone
DEMENTED CONFESSIONS

Hmmmm i hope thats all of them. He's a complete godmodding a** that changes the rules every five seconds to benefit himself. The best and longest running rp of my life died because my partner left after he ordered up to delete a page worth of dialogue for his bratty seven year old character to come in, add his two cents, and leave to get candy from a vending machine. In the middle of Kyle and Bri's bathtub scene!!!! Why would a seven year old come in when two older guys are in the bath together???  

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

LillianSaire
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Why did a page of posts have to be deleted, and why would a room have a bathtub and a vending machine? It would have been easier to just ignore him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Now I kind of want to roleplay with him. xd You guys have so many interesting stories and I have none...  

Hnnng-san

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm
no im just using it as an example. ugh hes just a total p***k dont rp with him. hes so self righteous and oh im never wrong! bahhhh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm
Whoa, now I really want to hear that.

Here's something on a different site. I have 'Bella Swan I sentence you to death by snoo snoo!' in my sig to poke a little harmless fun given the horrible situation that I heard of occurring in the book.

A new RPer joined into the forum and read it and instantly starts hating on my character then PMs me telling me that I'm basically a 'hater b***h' who just doesn't get it, probably didn't read it and deserved to get beaten.

I won't go any further into my opinion about Twilight. Simply put I tried to read it and I couldn't do it. The forum's creator/mod ban her after she started attacking my friend (who is anti-Twilight on a serious level).  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

a d r e s t u s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Hi im new here, im a little lost, i have no idead whats going on since im not going to read the other sixty something pages. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 pm
This is just a thread for sharing RPing horror stories. Do you have any to share?  

LillianSaire
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games