Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:21 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
I wasn't complaining about him. I was complaining about how the Sith is now the 'good guys', and I'm seen as nothing more than a rebellious traitor. That's exactly how it sounds

Point of view my friend, point of View.
Not everyone considers the Sith to be cold hearted, twisted S.O.B.'s
Just like how not everyone considered the Rebellion to be heroes or the Jedi to be good guys.
During the Rebellion era, the Alliance was considered to be nothing more than extremely violent terrorists.
In the Legacy era, the Galactic Alliance and the Jedi sided with the Vong, not exactly a popular move.
And one more thing to consider. The Sith are good at lying and propaganda. And they have a habit of killing people who disagree with their lies.

Indeed. In the words of Obi Wan, the truths we cling to greatly depend on our point of view.

And, once in a while, something comes along to challenge and change said points of view. Need I invoke the triumvarate of Madine, Felth and Brunhildt?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Felth doesnt count.
I never heard of him after that Mos Eisley story.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:30 pm
One quick question,Cale. The battle circle where you and Kenet are fighting in is in a base or camp like KOTOR?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:33 pm
Correct.
Probably the rebuilt fortification that had been used in the Mandalorian Wars.
Kenet's not one for origionality.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:35 pm
But there's still many Mandos loomin' around?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:37 pm
Kenet's only shock troops are Deathwatch-esque Mandalorians.
The Camp is lousy with them.
And then there are my three True Mando'ade.
You aught to beable to tell us appart by our radically different Armor Styles.
remember, Three Imperial allied Mando, Campful of Kenet allied Mando.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:41 pm
*Showtune*
I smell a plot twist!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:42 pm
I'd recomend not blowing holes in the camp, lest you bring our combined wrath down upon you.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:54 pm
The comes Yakety Sax. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:32 pm
Not assuming much, but if we were both faced with a large enough threat, I'd say we'd turn on you in a heartbeat.

As far as the base goes, I never read anything in which it was destroyed, so I only assumed it still existed to the day.

And don't talk about me not being original.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:01 pm
Wayland, Clones, Hiring the Mandalorians to fight for you, a Rogue Chiss:
Its a safe bet that you're not thinking outside the box here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:05 pm
LT Transverter, underlying plot, no true sense of loyalty. You saying that's not original?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:10 pm
ElladanKenet
LT Transverter, underlying plot, no true sense of loyalty. You saying that's not original?

The LT transciever is just a technojargon EMP device. And the other two are tricks and character traits of Modern Fiction writing.
Believe me. I'm working on an English major.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm
so am I eventually, but you claimed nothing I did was original, which therefore includes that. you should've said that I'm not usually original, not that I'm not one for originality, which implies I come up with nothing original  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 pm
ElladanKenet
so am I eventually, but you claimed nothing I did was original, which therefore includes that. you should've said that I'm not usually original, not that I'm not one for originality, which implies I come up with nothing original

Kenet, No one is origional.
Look at My characters and tell me I'm origional.
They're not.
But what I meant by the line that you're not an Origional Thinker is that its highly unlikely you would set up a brand new base for the Mandalorians on Dxun instead of using the same facilities they've used twice themselves.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games