Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Leaning East Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:12 am
It looked like this seance was gonna be pretty crowded. A lot of attention for some blood-faking murderer. That was rubber-necking for you... People sure did like their drama. He filed that little note away.

In the meantime, Guouli leaned an elbow on Acteon's head again. "It'll be tragic if you can't use those squawkbeak powers to be a little teacher's pet, eh, pipsqueak? I'm pretty sure it'll be a hell of a show no matter what!"

Especially since the highblooded fangirl had gotten all dressed up for this. Guess those military standards only went so far if your blood was cold enough. Guo was absolutely ready for a spectacle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:52 pm
"Um... Maybe it's hard for them to talk... Maybe they find it easier to talk in... ways other than talking?" Sephos found it easier to say what he wanted to say with flowers. Maybe a gesture, if he knew someone well enough.

If he thought about it, it made sense that someone else, ghostly or otherwise, might feel the same. Another thought came to him, a surprisingly sudden revalatory flash. He crossed his arms, tapping a brawny bicep thoughtfully. "Maybe they're feeling things they can't say. In, uh. Words?"

His tongue tied itself in knots, his mouth shutting like a beartrap as his words suddenly ran out - he was only saying as much because of Eridia. There was no one else he knew...

One of his teeth poked him uncomfortably. There were an awful lot of trolls, and something about the air was making it difficult for him to handle it...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:15 pm

This time Mihail made sure to follow the correct group... though they just ended up returning to the room the trash heiress had been in. This night was really all over the place and the purpleblood had yet to sort out his feelings on the matter. Was it a good one, or a bad one? He sure didn't know.

Of course Eridia was there. And the redblood troublemaker. Mihail eyed the two of them, opting to remain toward the back of the group for the time being just in case anything funky started happening.....

Again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:27 pm
“I have a suspicion this will not be a fun circus party.” Reisio stated. After the haze of Comedi’s festivities had begun to wear off, trepidation had set in. They wrung their hands on their tabard. Flatparent curled around their ankle with their frill, briefly giving a light touch of comfort. They would be fine. This would be educational, quenching their thirst for knowledge.

Plus, the military was here. Worse for wear or not, this was something of a test. Reisio stood up straight and looked to their twin for affirmation.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 pm
Oisier had been caught up in the excitement of the ethereal big top and their new acquaintance, Stemma. It had taken them longer than usual to notice the odd atmosphere that had developed around their current situation. Before the nervous energy had been consistent across all parties. No one knew what to expect. Now the trolls had a small degree of experience with ghosts, but that seemed to create a whole new aura of uncertainty. Oisier only recognized two other trolls from their previous seance. They had no idea what had transpired at the others. Some trolls looked thoughtful. Others had lost huge chunks of their clothing. Several more seemed to have received recent medical attention. Oisier's jaw tensed as they wondered which experience was considered an average spectral encounter.

"I am having similar premonitions..." Oisier agreed quietly. They held still, afraid any movement would be seen as anxious fidgeting. Their lusus fluttered at their feet and Reisio stood by their side. That was all the support Oisier needed. They counted their breaths until their fists uncurled.

The flamboyant highblood from before--the one who knew Gerard--was leading the group. Oisier found the scene gave them some small amount of comfort. Eridia had taken control of the situation. She'd already begun directing trolls in the assembly of the summoning circle. She was dressed to the nines as well, which, while odd given the circumstances, added to the air of highblooded authority.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:33 pm
"Not at all~ Just gave us a bunch of old letters to read," Acteon chimed for Eridia. What a loser. At least they had access to old vinyls, maybe they could grab the voice that way. Would be kind of a shitty quality though compared to hearing it in person. "I hope Gerard is talkative though."

Acteon frowned as they looked up at the blueblood teen. "Did you manage to punch any ghosts yet, Guo?" they asked him sweetly. So what if they used their powers to be well-liked. Clearly charisma wasn't this dude's strong point, he'd benefit from a little sucking up sometimes. Still, they grinned a little. "I'm really hoping there's a hell of a show. Didn't manage to get any response from the last ghost, so... would really like a fun voice here." They paused. "If not, I hope the crowd here has some fun voices for me."

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm
Almost instantaneously, the room darkened to a near pitch black... Save for the flickering, crystalline glint of the mirror shards covering the room, as though the light had been captured within reflections. The strange light speckled the walls and ceiling. And then, the mirror pieces began to vibrate. Dizzying fractals danced across the zig-zag rifts of the training block, the angled floors and tiles shattered into mosaics. In the center of the room, the empty chest shifts and a figure begins to form - poured smoke, wisping out of the confines of the chest as a troll-like shape melts into being. Slender fingers curl, twist on translucent arms, and test their newfound being. And the blackened skull, placed in the center of the circle, rose - enveloped and beginning to take shape. At last the smoke breathed, gasping in euphoric delight in front of their audience. The delicate features of Gerard Rutven formed fully and truly, and with them the rest of his deceitfully mortal appearance.

"Hello, sweet dolls~! How kind and precious of you to bring me my mortal belongings."

Quote:
Gerard has materialized and is as chatty as ever. You are welcome interact with him at your own risk.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 pm
Eridia's breath was taken away as soon as the ghost appeared. It was him, it was really him. He had even taken the skull she had found... Oh how glorious was it to bask in his presence once again. Eridia smiled brighter than before as she took a step forward. "Mister Rutven." She whispered as if he was taking her voice with him. "I am so happy to see you, bask in your glory once more. I brought you, we, brought you your belongings in hopes we could help you. I, more than anyone else in this room, want to help you in whatever it is that you need." But she took merit of the most personal belonging at hand.

The skull.

She wanted to reach out to him, Eridia almost did, but then stopped midway. "I doubt that... you remember me after many sweeps Commissioner. Unless anything regarding a certain spade lass rings a bell." She really hoped he remembered something, just one little insignificant detail of her. "A certain, twin pig-tailed purpleblood with manners and class."

Sypon
ERIDIA TAKES THE RISK

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:43 am
Gerard’s attention was fully drawn to Eridia. The room darkened again, glimmers turning dull and redirecting in a sort of spotlight on the spectral figure and his subject of conversation. Gerard used the skull- his skull- to clack his teeth together. How he had missed the sensation. There was a slight translucency to his skin that brought out the dark sockets of the skull, the visage of his own horns clipping through the physical remains of those of the bone.

“Of course I remember you, darling mistress of spades! For me, your presence and the memory of that evening feels like just yesterday. How you’ve grown. You are absolutely beautiful. I knew that I felt a connection with you when we met; you are unlike anyone else. So well spoken, elegant, superior in countless ways~! You grace me with your presence!”

His arms flew up in a flowing gesture and he took a bow. Then, drifting back to an upright hover, Gerard slowly turned around the room. The light illuminated each troll in turn and faded away as he inspected them.

“What of these trolls.... Fascinated spectators, intrigued by my reputation? The coarse cause of my demise? Or to discover the truth behind the supernatural entity of Gerard Rutven?” He smiled, his glinting teeth catching the flickering vision of the skull underneath.

“I have become a supernatural entity. My legacy is just beginning, lovelies. And now you all get to be a part of my story, the exciting catalyst of the first chapter of my undeath. I will not be forgotten.”

Now the light refocused on Eridia, the rest of the rabble darkening. “You can make your entrance into immortality if you wish to help me. This can be our story, blackheart. Mm?” He quirked a smile, dainty fingers curled around his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:24 am
Wow. Just... how did she react to this... ghost? Was he even a "this guy" in death, did you call a ghost a person? There was a lot of things she was unsure of at this time to be honest, namely her decision to come to this particular seance.

She had been hoping to meet someone like her, who disguised her blood color... but in the end that's where their similarities lied. Gérard was dramatic, he was kinda creepy, and the way he offered eternal life after death sent shivers up her spine. That older troll seemed to be into it, but Ely knew all good things came with a catch.

And she wasn't sure she liked the idea of becoming "part of his narrative". Best to try and take care of this fast.

"Excuse me, kind sir." IF she was going to talk to him, Ely would have to butter him up a bit. "Please pardon my interruption, but I am excited to be in your presence! You certainly know how to make an entrance." Trying her best to keep her head high, Eiylas took a step forward to him. "I am Eiylas Zumeng, and I would love to learn more about your new life after death, if you are willing to share. Especially since you have been so gracious as to include some of us in your story." As she said that she looked to Eridia. Good gog she hoped that woman wasn't silly enough to die for him! If it was her goal to die she wouldn't be restless and likely wouldn't become a ghost, if Ely's theory was right. She would just be dead. Very dead.  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:59 am

This ghost certainly knew how to use light tricks to draw attention. Mihail remained focused on the skull as Gerard's form slowly came into being. He eyed Eridia as she spoke, mouth forming a thin frown. She couldn't be serious, could she? His eyes flicked to Gerard, narrowing as he spoke. This ghost didn't seem particularly... safe to be around. Not like whatever the trash mistress was. That was unsettling and confusing, but this one. This one had its mind together.

Another purpleblood stepped forward- he watched her carefully too, not too keen on this current topic. Undeath did not seem particularly natural or desirable to him, honestly. Still, since he didn't have a reason to butt in or speak up, he remained where he was and just watched the others.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:27 am
Having the spotlight on her sure had its charms, she has always craved for attention and having Gerard focused on her was a splendid feeling. "You do?" He remembered her, he actually knew who she was. With purple-tinted cheeks she smiled, eyes fluttering as he praised her, coaxed into opting for an immortal life with him... She bowed at him, thanking him for the flattering words that made her smile oh so greatly. "Every life, and every death, changes the world in its own way. Your story must be an interesting one and I'm glad to be part of chapter one. I want your story to be told."

Be part of his story. She... wanted this, didn't she? "Mister Rutven, child." She warned the little purpleblooded girl. "Pay your respects. We are in the presence of a dignified gh... entity."

She looked back at the specter, downing more in her illusions of him, sinking... "You and I, together?" She whispered taking a step forward. Forever with him.... That was.... Quite a concept she had pictured before. Every life had a meaning, whether it lasted one hundred years or one hundred seconds. Had she lived long enough? But what would happen if she wouldn't rise up to immortality? "I... am flattered. Truly flattered but..." Eridia struggled to find the right words.

"How can we be so sure I'll manage to stumble across the path to an immortal life just like you? I want this, I really do! You’re in my every breath and every thought, intertwined so deep inside me that admiration is not a strong enough word— you have my devotion, your name branded on my soul, my wolf yours to command. A hundred years? It’ll never be enough. I want eternity. " She cried out. "But, I am also alive!" Could he... understand her fear? "That is the purpose of this tale, isn't it? To let everyone know of your greatness, of how you surpassed your own death, setbacks, those opposing you... That they do go on and that they don't need to be afraid, as I am afraid. Yet I also have a selfish reason for wanting my story told, with you. I was young when I metaphorically died, I radically changed because life didn't have a meaning after that ball. Without you, it didn't make sense. And here you are... As if giving me a second chance." Eridia sniffled, holding back the sudden wave of emotions, looking to the side not daring to look at him.

"You are an inspiration that should not be lost to death; here you are showing me exactly that. I didn't have a chance to make my mark in the world as you did. To rise above, I haven't accomplished that yet! I haven't done anything unique, nothing that will change the course of history." She pressed her lips together before continuing. Her eyes were starting to swell. Eridia felt really afraid. Why was she hesitating? Why! Sweeps back, she would've done it in less than a minute. She had tried... But something always stopped her from doing it. "Commissioner, I have my whole life in front of me. Now I suppose you could say that what you are offering me is to have all of eternity before me. I'm not sure exactly what that means yet."

"I know that I am mortal by nature, and ephemeral but, the road to eternity is a long one... especially towards the end. And I am quite unsure if I'd be able to walk down that road."

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:57 pm
“Ah, hello there young one! You cute little dumpling.” Gerard swooped over to look at Elyias and laced his fingers together, beveling even while hovering in the air.

“During my life, I sought something more, something greater. I looked to rainbowdrinkers, finding their legacy tangible - historical, romantic, appealing. Gorgeous trolls with an air of mystery and a capacity for life outside of death. Immortality! You see, when I passed - so abruptly, so tragically - I had thought that was the end. But this hive has kept on giving. For some reason, the dead in this hive have incredible strength... I had never thought of spirits feeling truly alive before or even - ho ho! Thought I could be this powerful. But as my audience grew and as the fascination with this murder house turned into a full investigation I have surpassed even myself~!”

He twirled and posed with his arms in the air. All at once, the glass shards around the room shuddered and repositioned theirselves in a perfect glass cylinder, puzzled together like a mozaic, around the ghost and his captive audience. Their reflections were warped and broken by the jagged edges of the glass, and all that was visible of Gerard was his skull.

Gerard floated back to Eridia, holding his hand out as though he could touch her. “You do not need to leave this mortal plane, sweet protege! There is so much you have to offer. I am no longer a part of the physical realm, but you are. You are the bridge between our worlds. If I secure a body to inhabit we can make an undeniable mark on Alternia. You’ll have the power to do whatever you want to do; you’ll be a Queen!”

The radio crackled to life.

"I'll be able to secure this block soon, but heads up - there's some unusual activity in the South Outgrowth that's starting to spread. Stay safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:49 pm
"I..." Oh the ambition... It was so great, his offer was a good one. But if they didn't succeed, the royal army would come for them, for her not for some ghost. They would strip off her businesses, her privileges... And if she refused, he would kill her. He was powerful... The mirror confinement showed what he could do. Right now, she really needed someone to play devil's advocate, make her see that it would be a really bad decision. "The power to do anything..." She asked, feeling really curious and concerned at the same time.

She wanted this... She did, right? Oh what to do, what to do?! "Would that hurt? Inhabiting my body, I mean?" She was dancing around the subject looking back at the others, expecting someone to yell: DON'T DO IT ERIDIA. Someone to warn her about what she was about to do. Why wasn't anyone doing anything?! Maybe she was doing the right thing? This was opining a door to greatness, to numerous opportunities that Eridia would normally take. "I really want to..." She mumbled to herself. "What do you have in mind Mister Rutven?" She whispered.

Eridia looked at Gerard, watching him reach out to her and with shaky hands she reached out to him. Stand on her tip toes to really reach out for the ghost. Intangible, he was truly intangible. What did she expect? His hand? She hadn't found those bones.... The highblood could only imagine the warmth of that hand. Just like before... Exactly like before. Eridia was sinking lower into the pools of her obsessions and no one seemed to care to pull her out of there. Was this a way to accept his proposal? She didn't know nor she was going to be fully vocal of it. She closed her eyes, letting her hand linger in mid air until...

The radio seemed to snap her back to reality. Eridia blinked several times as she tried to process Glamis's warning. "Roger that. Sergeant Tsifer, out-- What? 10-1, 10-1... Glamis, can you hear me? 10-9, 10-9... What is spreading out? Glamis?!" She looked back at the others, gulping as she tried to remain calm. Her face was still tinted purple. "We must remain alert, something's heading our way."

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:02 pm
“Ohh, no no no!” Gerard flapped his hands up and down. “Ghosts can’t possess trolls. That’s a common misunderstanding. I require a robotic body.”

He growled as his moment was interrupted by the radio. “Hm.” Gerard looked around and recognized someone. Ah, yes. A perfect, poetic opportunity. Eridia needed to be focused, needed to commit. And it seemed like his time was growing a bit short.

“We can discuss my body later. For now, I must be bolstered. I must be avenged! You can help me.... right now.”

The cylinder of glass broke apart, its pieces floating evenly around the block before half of them flowed together in a spinning ring around Zindel’s legs. Blocking escape. The rest of the shards hung suspended in the air.

“Kill him.”  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces