Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[GM ORP] DEUS ORIENTATION July 2017 (THE EXIT P 70) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:12 pm
"Nice to meet you," Lin said gravely, and shook hands. "I'm Lin. Are you okay? Anax didn't want me to help, but I decided we were all right."

Anax growled in her mind, highly displeased.

"I have no desire to wander away," she assured Nora. "It would be easy to get lost in this environment."

FrostyPeaches

medigel

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 pm
Dean probably screamed as they fell. Consequently, he ate a lot of sand upon landing.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 pm
It was hard to shout and swear when ones face was full of sand, and Dottie, wisely, for once, kept her mouth firmly shut as she was crushed beneath the weight of her brother, though a muffled sound of rage still managed to tear through her throat despite this very unfortunate circumstance, and that sound turned into a full on piercing scream of fury the moment she was hefted out of the blisteringly hot sand, her face a shade of red that was not at all flattering with the bright pink of her hair.

"YOU ******** MORON, TOTO!" She used his nickname, so he knew she was seriously angry. "I'M GOING TO ******** KILL YO---"

That was as far as she got when she was unceremoniously dumped back in the sand with an indignant squawk.

And that's precisely when she noticed, and felt things moving in the sand around her.

"s**t, s**t, s**t...." She was backpedaling, kicking up sand though it was doing her absolutely no good at all. Eventually, however, she managed to push herself to her feet, and somehow in her panic, her weapon, a sleek looking katana, was summoned.

kuumeii
asdgaklsgs toto u butt

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 pm
After spitting out the sand, Dean cursed and pulled himself out before it sucked him in again. Nearby, he heard Nash, Dottie, and Tobin groaning. God, he hoped none of them noticed him screaming like a girl.

"What the <********>" Dean yelled, trying to find the guy responsible for sending them into God only knew where. Wasn't this supposed to be orientation? Not '******** you here's a mission bye'?

And that was when he felt something crawling on his leg.

DEAN HP: 40/40
DMG: 0
CHARGE: 0/3
x4 CENTIPEDES: 20  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:20 pm
While he was far off he could hear Dean's yelling. "JUST CUT OFF THEIR HEADS!" He called back, slamming his club down into the ground, hitting one on the leg.

//Miss//

Crap I forgot you were still here. Yet he was still determined to have fun.

HP: 40/40
Damage 2
Charge 1/3
Enemy HP: 28/30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 pm
Sherry moved closer to the blonde. "Okay! But if you think you need help let me know!" She was keeping an eye on him and the bugs. She'd wait a minute before jumping in. Give him some time to see what he was made of.

Molten Tigrex

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 pm
For good measure, Dean screamed again. Tobin said cut off their heads, but THESE THINGS HAD ASSES AND HEADS THAT LOOKED THE SAME ******** Breindha, he quickly began prying the thing off his leg with a series of distressed noises.

DEAN HP: 40/40
DMG: 2
CHARGE: 0/3
x4 CENTIPEDES: 18  
Molten Tigrex rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:24 pm
Charlotte had heard a lot about the Sahara during her time as a trainee, but she'd never had the good fortune to see it for herself. After the strange experience of living a double-life as a famine horseman, she felt a strange nostalgia for endless heat and sand. But at the same time, it was pretty damn hot, and under her white coat she was dressed in layers and layers of black fabric. She needed to get out of the sun, and fast.

At the sight of the lone straggler of a centipede trying to encircle her, Charlotte's smile got just a little bit wider. This would be over quickly.

"Anima?" she called out, and the crystal-edged sword appeared effortlessly in her hand, ready for battle.  

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

"OH MY GOD DEAN YOU'RE KILLING MY CONCENTRATION!" Tobin yelled back. And he was right, he'd hit the sand instead of the centipedes. "Damn."

Damage Miss
Charge 1/3
Enemy HP:28/30

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
"TOBIN I SWEAR TO ******** I DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S a** ABOUT YOUR CONCENTRATION JUST KILL THESE ******** THINGS OH MY GOD--"

The one on his leg promptly exploded. Dean nearly staggered back into a sandy pit.

DEAN HP: 35/40
DMG: 5
CHARGE: 2/3
x4 CENTIPEDES: 13  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:25 pm
Stormy's initiative received a cheerful, genuinely prideful thumbs-up from Caroline. Seeing her take care of her own was a nice feeling, especially when she seemed so confident about it. She returned an equally enthusiastic wave to Kammy, mouthing 'hi' across the room as Mark decided to make an appearance.

"Well." She squeezed Cami's hand, encouraging this time. "What feels right? You feel up to talking to everyone? Just want to hand out pamphlets and go home? Not obligated to do anything you don't want."

This was a sentence that she immediately came to regret saying.

Suddenly in the Sahara without their consent, she kept herself stuck to Cami like glue. There was creepy s**t moving under the sand, giant insects coming from nowhere, and they were all utterly unprepared.

"KIDS," she shouted, functioning on a very strong sense of hope that the applicable children knew that she was talking about them. "If you're alone--stick close--stay close and all grouped up if you can!"

Kissing Cami on the head, not minding the sand, she offered a soft 'don't worry' and tried to tell herself the same.

nessihime
medigel
poke_mattix
lizbot
KIDS
its me debz
KIDS
miliardo kason
KIDS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Go on, tell her that you're scared... bet you won't.. right Master.. ?

"I am... fine.. i guess.." he lied, if his obvious shaking did not give it away first. "It's just... i have been here before.. and it was not fun..."

Don't make me say it Ia..

He looked at Lin with a sincere smile, "I -- " His sentence was interrupted when he sensed someone coming closer. Another girl. He can't remember if he saw her before or not...

"I'm fine," he told the new face, again lying without thinking. "What exactly happened...? I saw Caelius for like a second and then we were here......."

Prolixity
(:
medigel
hiii

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 pm
"DEAN I SWEAR-!" His yelling was cut off as he had to jump away from one of the wriggling beasts and he slapped it with the tip of his club. Where was the great "heroism" in this?

Damage 2
Charge 2/3
Enemy HP: 26/30

lizbot rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:28 pm
America added Caelius to the Boyfriend List, a series of notes that had expanded greatly with this whole orientation thing. And then really, really cool stuff happened and they were in a huge freakin' desert! What a cool meeting!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Kaefaux rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 pm

She listened intently as Gale explained more of the process on how artifacts were located. It made sense, and she nodded here and there to show she was following. So there was a legitimate system, not just hoping and crossing your fingers each time you dealt with a piece from a collection, archaeological site, museum, or so on. A few stands of black hair slid from her ponytail as she nodded her head a few times a bit more vigorously, the polite smile sliding into one of more open glee and joy. This was just... it was amazing! "Yes, that helps a lot, really. And I take it then that the artifacts are not always shooting off FEAR? Or else I'd assume they have all been found by now, unless new ones are formed over time--"

Her further questions and clarifications all went on as the door to the room was thrown open, and she blinked, staring as someone came rushing in, and someone else after them. "Is everything ok?" She'd barely gotten the words out and look back to Gale when everything shifted. Well. More like crashed.

Kara kept herself from screaming at least, body ridged in alarm as she was falling--and slightly aware her attire was not good for this oops--and then she was somewhere hot, and off her feet, and there was sand, and oh God she was on someone (Brad). "I'm so sorry," she got out quickly, trying to scramble to get off the other person, fumbling a bit to right her dress and look about with wide eyes--and look about for Gale, as well.

"W-where are we? How did we get here?" The floor just... fell out from under them. Really? Really? Slowly trying to get to her feet, Kara realized with a jerk that something was moving under her feet.

"N-now what?" Her voice came out as a disbelieving laugh, while in her head, Branwen almost seemed to be bristling, and Kara quickly summoned the scythe to her hand. Were those... centipedes?

<Why bugs?>

kuropeco

Quote:

Natsuko-neko
In case you wanna join in too! ovo

Cheekiebirdiee
join uuuuus

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games