Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Two Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 34/--Trainer Challenge : 109/15Lemonade : 10/10

Olivia wagged her tail and yipped before rolling over and playing with the dumpling. It was such a weird-looking food! Alba, however, looked up at Dumuzi and smiled a bit, taking the offered dumpling and biting into it carefully. It was good! "Ra~!" "They'll definitely have something to brag out soon enough, and if they don't, I hope it helps to know I feel I know an amazing person~." Theo took a bite of a taiyaki pastry, smiling a bit. It was good. When Dumuzi said he wouldn't go easy on him, the blonde beamed. "Good! I don't want anyone to only put in half the effort against me, including friends. No. Especially friends. So, don't expect me to go easy on you either! Er....Assuming I even know what I'm doing." Theo appreciated Dumuzi's support, and it showed in his smile. But, being a League Champion meant being there when a challenger appeared. And, if everything worked out, Theo wouldn't have time to return from Tyvia. Assuming he even survived against Victor. "It means a lot to have someone around who's willing to support me. I know he didn't because he wants to keep me safe, but Aston didn't support the idea of me going on a Pokémon journey at all. So! I'm really glad I met you, and we got passed our...fighting stage, I guess." Theo set his taiyaki down and realized he forgot to get a drink. Well, it wasn't too late to get something. "I forgot a drink, so I'm going to go get one. Do you want anything?"

[ Theo will be buying a Lemonade next post. Would Dumuzi like one? -3- ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ROAMING Regal || 3 || 10/15 || 30/30 || Big Pecks ROAMING Alba || 8 || 11/17 || 80/80 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 12 || 13/22 || 120/120 || Magician ROAMING Claire || 11 || 3/21 || 110/110 || Pickup ROAMING Shay || 3 || 10/15 || 30/30 || Shield Dust ROAMING Dunban || 4 || 10/15 || 40/40 || Serene Grace
•Tackle : 50
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || •Headbutt : 70 (4/10 chance of Flinch) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~String Shot : Lowers target's speed two stages
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex || 16 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait

Razsminion

Four Island Daycare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PLAYING Elliot || 8 || 7/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings PLAYING Vin || 7 || 17/20 || 70/70 || Pickup
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:10 pm
Albino-Cedric
*Looks at Lemonade count.* ^.^ Sure! That would be nice.
oAo What the heck?!? That was weird! Alright, the proper post is up now, sorry about that, Albino. >.<

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Results~!
Giving the wheel a spin, Dumuzi was rewarded with a nice healthy 8 tickets! Not bad! Not bad at all, she was very happy with that!

”I hope so.” Dumuzi smiled. ”I’m sure that my mom will be at least amused that I ended up down the path of the contestant. She never talked about it that much, but apparently she was a coordinator at least a few times when she was younger.” Dumuzi was sure that her mom was just waiting for a reason for her to be proud of her youngest. They were always close and honestly, the one regret that she had was not saying goodbye to her mom. Hopefully she could make up for that later. The back and forth teasing between the two of them was something that Dumuzi had missed with her older brother, they had done that once upon a time, but eventually the distance between them twisted their playful teasing into something very cruel. Hopefully her and Theo didn’t follow that path. ”Oh don’t worry about that, if I’m going to be a top coordinator, I’m not going to let myself give pity points to anyone, doubly so with my friends who are trying to outperform me.” Dumuzi relaxed a little bit. ”Yeah, I guess we got past that, at least for now, but I’m sure we’ll butt heads again, all friends to at some point.” She wouldn’t be looking for a fight, and she knew that there was no use being sensitive around Theo as he was prone to not mean what he was saying. So that was good to know about him. ”That was the guy in the armour, right? It’s too bad that Ashton doesn’t want you to go on a journey, but hey, maybe if we bump into him next time we can offer for him to come back with us to see a professor and he can get his own starter pokemon and go on his own journey?” Dumuzi offered in a half joking way though maybe he would enjoy getting a starter and going off on his own to explore the world. You were never too old to go on an adventure.
”Sure, if you don’t mind.” Dumuzi responded to the offer of getting a drink. ”I’ll stay here and look after the pokemon.” Any excuse to get off her feet for a while, it wasn’t easy walking in Gato sandals and her feet were getting kind of sore from walking around and exploring so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts:Nothing pressing.
Feelings: Neutral.
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 17/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 18/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv:16 Exp:15/16 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]

Item count Lemonade- 10/10
Dusk Ball- 5/5 x1
Tickets: 48
Wild Encounter's 57/5
NPC Encounter: 97/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Ground ◆Defensive █ Sand Attack►N/A▐ - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Bite
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 35/--Trainer Challenge : 110/15

Good. Theo wouldn't be able to perform against Dumuzi if he didn't do his best against him. "I'll be right back then!" Theo took the yen from Dumuzi and rushed back to the kiosk. He bought two Lemonades for them before returning, handing Dumuzi's to him. "Anyway....About your parents. They...never praised you or anything? I mean, that seems kind of harsh." Theo remembered his dad telling him parents who couldn't love all their children equally shouldn't be parents. He didn't really think on that too often because Theo was an only child, but Dumuzi wasn't. "As for Aston, he couldn't be a trainer. His only concern is keeping me safe. He'd probably let his Pokémon be crushed by boulders if it meant keeping me safe, and he knows it. So....Yeah. That's a bad idea."

[ I want to point out to the mods that Elliot and Vin haven't gained any EXP. ow o ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ROAMING Regal || 3 || 11/15 || 30/30 || Big Pecks ROAMING Alba || 8 || 12/17 || 80/80 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 12 || 14/22 || 120/120 || Magician ROAMING Claire || 11 || 4/21 || 110/110 || Pickup ROAMING Shay || 3 || 11/15 || 30/30 || Shield Dust ROAMING Dunban || 4 || 11/15 || 40/40 || Serene Grace
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || •Headbutt : 70 (4/10 chance of Flinch) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 1 Lemonade
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Personal

Razsminion

Four Island Daycare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PLAYING Elliot || 8 || 7/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings PLAYING Vin || 7 || 17/20 || 70/70 || Pickup
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Results
It was the sleeves, wasn’t it? It was hard to toss these darts with these long, long sleeves on. That or Dumuzi was just to gentle a soul to commit Balloonicide. Either way, she only managed to hit a measily one ballon, earning her two tickets for her kind-heartedness towards the balloons that she spared.

”Thanks.” She replied and placed the lemonade into her bag. Dumuzi gave a defeated smile and looked down at her feet. ”Well, it wasn’t so much that they don’t praise me or anything, but my brother has certainly done more noteworthy things then I have. It’s partially my fault though, I haven’t really found a way to push myself to have done anything noteworthy.” Dumuzi paused before looking at Theo again. ”I don’t mean to paint my parents in a bad light, they have been really good to me – my mom especially. But when you have an older sibling who is just more capable then you are, you get overshadowed by them and that’s really what my problem is. I’ve just been living in my brother shadow for so long that I hid myself away. I just accepted that I would never be as good as my brother and forced myself to accept it. After a while, I got jealous of his achievements and eventually I decided that I was going to achieve something greater than him by becoming a pokemon master of my own.” Dumuzi finished her Dango and water. ”Then I realized that battling wasn’t for me. I really did set myself up for a failure when I went left on my journey, didn’t I? I was trying to be someone I wasn’t and maybe I realized too late what I really should have been doing, or at least I should have put some more research or something into it before I left. It was kind of foolish of me.”
Dumuzi listened to what was said about Ashton and mused. ”He’s a little focused on his task is he? I guess Pokemon training isn’t for everyone, though he should have one just in case. Maybe we can find him some sort of noble steel type that he can train with or something on our journey.” It was an amusing thought and she could see where someone like Ashton might need a good companion in his life, even if it only helped every now and then and he didn’t raise it to be a fighter. ”But, I guess that if you don’t think that he would do well with one, maybe we shouldn’t let him have one.” She grinned.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 18/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 19/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv:16 Exp:16/16 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]

Item count
Tickets: 50
Wild Encounter's 58/5
NPC Encounter: 98/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x2
Lemonade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Ground ◆Defensive █ Sand Attack►N/A▐ - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Bite
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

NPC Battle 336/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 370/--
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

Item questing: Max Revive
28/50 posts
Area Specific Item: Rage Candybar
1/50 posts

Standing, Ajicka decided to play a few more games, making her way to the Ring Toss, and failing miserably. Ironically, as happened the last time she got absolutely no rings, they all bounced off the exact same way, but.... even worse than before. Oh well. She rolled her eyes a bit, took her consolation tickets, and moved on, tucking them away and glancing back at Jolteon as she walked towards the next game, the arcade, where she'd try her luck once more. Jolteon seemed as indifferent as ever... but at least Jas seemed to be enjoying being back in his mega evolutionary form, having taken off into the air with more gusto than ever, and was now doing aerial tricks, bellowing happily as he flipped, spun, and twirled through the air.

Tickets:

Day 3
                                          Total: 19

Day 4
                                          Total: 32

Day 5
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          10 from Arcade
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          2 from Darts
                                          Total: 18

Day 6
                                          2 from Ring Toss

Total: 115

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

OoB; User Image (somewhere), User Image, and User Image

User Image
Mega evolution: User Image

User ImageJas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 75. Exp: 12/47
Ability: Blaze
When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Item: Choice Band
Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
HP: 740/750
FP: 0/5
4/10
Attacks:
• Thunder Punch: 135 (75 +60); 4/10 chance of paralysis
•~Rock Slide - 135 (75 + 60), 4/10 Chance of Flinch
Inferno - 160 (100+60), Burns Opponet
Overheat- 190 (130+60), Lowers User's Sp. Attack One Stage
(Next Move: )

User Image
User ImageJolteon ♀, lvl 64. Exp: 18/50
Ability: Volt Absorb
The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Item: Lucky Egg
Activated 4-25-2015
2:08PM
Day 3 Activated 5.31 12:53PM
Day 4 Activated 6.24 8:15PM
Day 5 Activated 6.26 8:23AM
Day 6 Activated 6.27 10:22PM
FP: 2/5
3/10
Attacks:
HP: 630/640
Attacks:
Discharge - 130 (80+50); Has a 7/10 chance to paralyze every target affected
Dig - 130 (80+50); User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Thunder - 160 (110 + 50); 7/10 chance of paralysis
Signal Beam - 125 (75+50), 4/10 Chance of Confusing Target
(Next move: )

User Image
User ImageArrow, the Aerodactyl ♂, lvl 63. Exp 13/50
Ability: Rock Head
Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Activated 4-25-2015
HP: 620/630
FP 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
•Crunch - 130 (80 + 50), 7/10 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage
• Fly: 140 (90 + 50) - User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
•Iron Head - 130 (80 + 50), 4/10 Chance of Flinch
Ancient Power - 110 (60 + 50), 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage
(Next Move: 73, Rock Slide )

User Image
User ImageSwampert ♀, lvl 63. Exp 40/50
Ability: Torrent
When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Activated 4-25-2015
2/10
HP: 630/630
Attacks:
• ~Earthquake: 150 (100 + 50)
Muddy Water - 140 (90 + 50) damage, 5/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Accuracy One Stage
Aqua Tail - 140 (90 + 50)
Blizzard - 160 (110 + 50) (3/10 chance of freezing)
(Next move: Earthquake at level 52)

User Image
User ImageNidoking ♂, lvl 65. Exp: 28/50
Ability: Poison Point
The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Activated 4-25-2015
HP: 650/650
0/10
Attacks:
Sludge Bomb - 140 (90 + 50), 7/10 Chance of Poison
•Ice Punch- 125 (75 + 50), 3/10 chance of freezing target
Earth Power- 140 (90 + 50); 1/2 chance to lower target’s Sp. Def
•Dynamic Punch - 150 (100 +50 ), Confuses Opponent
(Earth Power at 43)

User Image
User ImageMetagross, lvl 65. Exp 11/50
Ability: Clear Body
Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves
Activated 4-25-2015
HP: 640/650
0/10
Attacks:
•Earthquake: 150 (100 +50); Deals double damage on digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
Psychic - 140 (90 +50) 5/10 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
•Meteor Mash - 140 (90 +50), 7/5 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage
Shadow Ball - 130 (80 +50), 8/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
User ImageFearow ♂, lvl 23. Exp: 11/26
Ability: Keen Eye
Prevents the Pokémon from losing accuracy
HP 230/230
•Peck - 35
•Fly - 90; User flies up on first turn, strikes on second turn
Leer - Lowers defense by one stage
•Fury Attack- 15 (2-5 hits)
Next move: ( )

User Image
User ImageElle, the Kirlia ♀, lvl 24. Exp 19/29
Ability: Trace
Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability. In a Double Battle, generate a number 1-2
Item: Quick Claw
Forces user to go first
HP: 240/240
Attacks:
Magical Leaf - 40 || Will not miss
Confusion - 25, 1/4 chance of confusion
Zen Headbutt - 65, 4/6 chance of flinching
~Dazzling Gleam- 80 damage
(Next move: Lucky Chant pokemon at level 17

User Image
User ImageBagon ♂ , lvl 27. Exp 16/19
HP: 270/270
Attacks:
•Rage- 30 (20+10) base damage, if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
•Bite - 70 (60+10), 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Ember - 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
Next Move: ( Dragon Breath at 31 Evolve at 30 )

User Image
User ImageDeoxys ♂ , lvl 25. Exp 0/15
HP: 250/250
Ability: Pressure
Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively
Attacks:
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Night Shade - Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level
•Knock Off - 65, Removes Opponent's Held Item for the Rest of the Battle
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Next Move: ( Psychic at 31 )

User Image
Gyarados ♂, lvl 22. Exp 11/22
Ability:Swift Swim
Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed by two stages in Rain
HP: 440/440
Attacks:
Splash - does Nothing
•Tackle- 50 damage
•Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
(Next Move: Dragon Rage at level 23)

User Image
Wooper ♂, lvl 16. Exp: 24/26
Ability: Water Absorb
The Pokémon heals up to 1/4 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
HP: 110/110
Attacks:
Water Gun - 25
Tail Whip - Lowers Defense
Mud Shot - 35, Lowers target's speed by one stage
Scald - 70, 1/3 chance of burn
(Next move: Slam at level 15)

User Image
Mantyke ♀, lvl 23. Exp 5/27
The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
HP: 220/220
Attacks:
•Headbutt- 80 (10+70) || 3/10 chance of making target flinch
Wing Attack - 70 (60+10) Damage
Wide Guard -
Water Pulse- 70 (60+10), 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
(Next move: Wide Guard at 23)

Trees

Badges

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge

Sinnoh
Coal Badge

Bag - Unlimited Pokeballs
Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod
4 Great Ball
0 Honey
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
TM#06 Toxic
TM#15 Hyper Beam
TM#24 Thunderbolt
TM#29 Psychic
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#18 Rain Dance
TM#19 Giga Drain
TM#104 Scald
HM Cut
HM Strength
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Rock Smash
2 Odd Incense
2 Heart Scale
1 Choice Band
2 Rose Incense
1 Soda Pop
4 x max revives
2 x full restores
1 Lemondae
1 Fresh Water
Choice Band
16 x Lum Berry
3 x Quick Claw
Mystic Water
Rocky Helmet
2 x Chesto Berries
2x Big Mushroom

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Power Herb - Ivysaur

Pending Items

Stone Plate
2 Sitrus Berry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

NPC Battle 337/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 371/--
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

29/50 posts
2/50 posts

Making her way to the arcade's, while Jolteon hung back and watched Jas enjoy his new form, she tried her hand at a few of the games, frowning as she scores only okay. Not terrible, but definitely not what she was used to managing. Oh well, at least it was something, and she collected her tickets before swiftly making her way out. Maybe she should try more... luck based games...

Tickets:

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          10 from Arcade
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          2 from Darts

Day 6
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Arcade Games

User Image

User ImageJas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 75. Exp: 13/47
4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageJolteon ♀, lvl 64. Exp: 20/50
The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Activated 4-25-2015
Day 7 Activated 6.29 10:47 PM
3/10
Attacks:
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageArrow, the Aerodactyl ♂, lvl 63. Exp 15/50
Activated 4-25-2015
FP 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Ancient Power - 110 (60 + 50), 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage

User Image
User ImageSwampert ♀, lvl 63. Exp 42/50
Activated 4-25-2015
2/10
Attacks:
Muddy Water - 140 (90 + 50) damage, 5/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Accuracy One Stage

User Image
User ImageNidoking ♂, lvl 65. Exp: 30/50
The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:
(Earth Power at 43)

User Image
User ImageMetagross, lvl 65. Exp 13/50
Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect. However this Pokémon may lower its own stats with its own moves
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:
•Earthquake: 150 (100 +50); Deals double damage on digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
Psychic - 140 (90 +50) 5/10 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Shadow Ball - 130 (80 +50), 8/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
HP 230/230
•Peck - 35

User Image
Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability. In a Double Battle, generate a number 1-2
Forces user to go first
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
•Rage- 30 (20+10) base damage, if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.

User Image
Attacks:
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited

User Image
Attacks:
Splash - does Nothing
•Tackle- 50 damage

User Image
Attacks:
Water Gun - 25

User Image
Attacks:
Wide Guard -

Trees

Badges

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge

Sinnoh
Coal Badge

Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod
4 Great Ball
0 Honey
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
TM#06 Toxic
TM#15 Hyper Beam
TM#24 Thunderbolt
TM#29 Psychic
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#18 Rain Dance
TM#19 Giga Drain
TM#104 Scald
HM Cut
HM Strength
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Rock Smash
2 Odd Incense
2 Heart Scale
1 Choice Band
2 Rose Incense
1 Soda Pop
4 x max revives
2 x full restores
1 Lemondae
1 Fresh Water
Choice Band
16 x Lum Berry
3 x Quick Claw
Mystic Water
Rocky Helmet
2 x Chesto Berries
2x Big Mushroom

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Power Herb - Ivysaur

Pending Items

Stone Plate
2 Sitrus Berry
1 Rage Candybar

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

NPC Battle 338/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 372/--
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

30/50 posts
3/50 posts

Okay, this was getting annoying. She gritted her teeth and pulled back as she grasped thebroken net in her hand. Clearly, she... should have gone for medium weight. Okay, noted. She tilted her head to the side, cracking her neck, and received her consolation prizes, before moving off. She wanted to try a few more games, but honestly, with such rotten luck, she was beginning to feel like she needed to blow off some steam. Maybe she would try and hunt down someone to battle, sooner rather than later.

Tickets:

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          10 from Arcade
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          2 from Darts

Day 6
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Arcade Games
                                          1 from Fishing

User Image

User ImageJas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 75. Exp: 14/47
4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageJolteon ♀, lvl 64. Exp: 22/50
Activated 4-25-2015
3/10
Attacks:
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageArrow, the Aerodactyl ♂, lvl 63. Exp 17/50
Activated 4-25-2015
FP 0/5
1/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageSwampert ♀, lvl 63. Exp 44/50
Activated 4-25-2015
2/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageNidoking ♂, lvl 65. Exp: 32/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:
(Earth Power at 43)

User Image
User ImageMetagross, lvl 65. Exp 15/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
HP 230/230
•Peck - 35

User Image
Forces user to go first
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Splash - does Nothing
•Tackle- 50 damage

User Image
Attacks:
Water Gun - 25

User Image
Attacks:
Wide Guard -

Trees

Badges

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge

Sinnoh
Coal Badge

Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod
4 Great Ball
0 Honey
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
TM#06 Toxic
TM#15 Hyper Beam
TM#24 Thunderbolt
TM#29 Psychic
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#18 Rain Dance
TM#19 Giga Drain
TM#104 Scald
HM Cut
HM Strength
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Rock Smash
2 Odd Incense
2 Heart Scale
1 Choice Band
2 Rose Incense
1 Soda Pop
4 x max revives
2 x full restores
1 Lemondae
1 Fresh Water
Choice Band
16 x Lum Berry
3 x Quick Claw
Mystic Water
Rocky Helmet
2 x Chesto Berries
2x Big Mushroom

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Power Herb - Ivysaur

Pending Items

Stone Plate
2 Sitrus Berry
1 Rage Candybar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

NPC Battle 339/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 373/--
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

31/50 posts
4/50 posts

The next closest game was the dart throwing, and for a moment, she waffled on whether to play. But much to her surprise... she actually scored rather well. She paused a moment, taking the opportunity to cool down, and ultimately deciding to finish off with the Wheel of Fortune, as had originally been a bit of a habit for her. She might as well pick it up again... at the very least, her luck couldn't be much worse than it had been previous times, or any worse than it had been the past few games. And after that, well... she'd see what happened.

Tickets:

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          10 from Arcade
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          2 from Darts

Day 6
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Arcade Games
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          6 from Darts

User Image

User ImageJas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 75. Exp: 15/47
4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageJolteon ♀, lvl 64. Exp: 24/50
Activated 4-25-2015
3/10
Attacks:
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageArrow, the Aerodactyl ♂, lvl 63. Exp 19/50
Activated 4-25-2015
FP 0/5
1/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageSwampert ♀, lvl 63. Exp 46/50
Activated 4-25-2015
2/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageNidoking ♂, lvl 65. Exp: 34/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:
(Earth Power at 43)

User Image
User ImageMetagross, lvl 65. Exp 17/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
HP 230/230
•Peck - 35

User Image
Forces user to go first
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Splash - does Nothing
•Tackle- 50 damage

User Image
Attacks:
Water Gun - 25

User Image
Attacks:
Wide Guard -

Trees

Badges

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge

Sinnoh
Coal Badge

Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod
4 Great Ball
0 Honey
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
TM#06 Toxic
TM#15 Hyper Beam
TM#24 Thunderbolt
TM#29 Psychic
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#18 Rain Dance
TM#19 Giga Drain
TM#104 Scald
HM Cut
HM Strength
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Rock Smash
2 Odd Incense
2 Heart Scale
1 Choice Band
2 Rose Incense
1 Soda Pop
4 x max revives
2 x full restores
1 Lemondae
1 Fresh Water
Choice Band
16 x Lum Berry
3 x Quick Claw
Mystic Water
Rocky Helmet
2 x Chesto Berries
2x Big Mushroom

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Power Herb - Ivysaur

Pending Items

Stone Plate
2 Sitrus Berry
1 Rage Candybar

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

NPC Battle 340/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 374/--
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

32/50 posts
5/50 posts

Last but not least, the wheel of fortune. She spun, and got a moderate score. Without a doubt, her luck was going down hill, and she rubbed her temples with a restrained sigh of frustration sa she received her tickets. It was alright, though... she wasn't on a schedule. She could take some time to blow off steam, to wander the island... to see what else there was, and then come back and play some more games. She had time, she was fine. A few games of bad luck still didn't change the fact that she had at least a few good streaks... and had managed to get a high score. If anything, that was something to feel good about.

Tickets:

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          10 from Arcade
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          2 from Darts

Day 6
                                          2 from Ring Toss
                                          3 from Arcade Games
                                          1 from Fishing
                                          6 from Darts
                                          5 from Wheel of Fortune
                                          Total: 17

Total: 132

User Image

User ImageJas, the Charizard ♂, lvl 75. Exp: 16/47
4/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageJolteon ♀, lvl 64. Exp: 26/50
Activated 4-25-2015
3/10
Attacks:
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageArrow, the Aerodactyl ♂, lvl 63. Exp 21/50
Activated 4-25-2015
FP 0/5
1/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageSwampert ♀, lvl 63. Exp 48/50
Activated 4-25-2015
2/10
Attacks:

User Image
User ImageNidoking ♂, lvl 65. Exp: 36/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:
(Earth Power at 43)

User Image
User ImageMetagross, lvl 65. Exp 19/50
Activated 4-25-2015
0/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
HP 230/230
•Peck - 35

User Image
Forces user to go first
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Splash - does Nothing
•Tackle- 50 damage

User Image
Attacks:
Water Gun - 25

User Image
Attacks:
Wide Guard -

Trees

Badges

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge
Thunder Badge
Rainbow Badge
Soul Badge
March Badge

Sinnoh
Coal Badge

Unlimited Potions
Good Fishing Rod
Super Fishing Rod
4 Great Ball
0 Honey
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
TM#06 Toxic
TM#15 Hyper Beam
TM#24 Thunderbolt
TM#29 Psychic
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#18 Rain Dance
TM#19 Giga Drain
TM#104 Scald
HM Cut
HM Strength
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Rock Smash
2 Odd Incense
2 Heart Scale
1 Choice Band
2 Rose Incense
1 Soda Pop
4 x max revives
2 x full restores
1 Lemondae
1 Fresh Water
Choice Band
16 x Lum Berry
3 x Quick Claw
Mystic Water
Rocky Helmet
2 x Chesto Berries
2x Big Mushroom

Items with pokemon
Charizardite X - Jas
Power Herb - Ivysaur

Pending Items

Stone Plate
2 Sitrus Berry
1 Rage Candybar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 36/--Trainer Challenge : 111/15

Still....Theo felt bad for Dumuzi. He hoped it didn't show too much. "Well! That just means you have to work hard to knock their socks off! Something to look forward to, I guess." Olivia yipped and then darted over Theo's lap, followed by Regal and Claire. What the heck!? Claire suddenly jumped on Olivia, knocking her down, and Regal plucked the uneaten dumpling from her. "Fenn...!" "Hey! I said no fighting over food! I think you two have had enough for now." Theo returned Regal and Claire, and Olivia plucked the dumpling when it fell to the ground, eating it happily. "Huh? He's not coming with us. I'm hoping he'll give up and go back to the cabin."

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Regal || 3 || 12/15 || 30/30 || Big Pecks ROAMING Alba || 8 || 13/17 || 80/80 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 12 || 15/22 || 120/120 || Magician CONTAINED Claire || 11 || 5/21 || 110/110 || Pickup ROAMING Shay || 3 || 12/15 || 30/30 || Shield Dust ROAMING Dunban || 4 || 12/15 || 40/40 || Serene Grace

Inventory
Items
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 1 Lemonade
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Personal

Razsminion

Four Island Daycare
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

Albino - Cedric

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 pm
Calling his water Pokemon back Simon returned both before opening the book app on his Pokenav. Reading through the latest Game of Thorns book, a series about Knights and Princesses fighting for the chance to rule the kingdom using Pokemon to help them. One of the main characters used a Cacturne to defend the throne for his older brother so that when he arrived he could take over the throne. It was intersting enough that he wouldn't be surprised if it was made into a movie or TV show.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 70
HP 700
Held item: Mystic Water User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water’s power increases to 1.5 times.
Surf - 90 - hits all adjacent Pokemon
Scald - 80 || 7/10 chance of burn
Hydro Pump - 110
Extrasensory - 80 || 3/10 chance of making foe flinch
25/50

User Image
Camerupt
Lv. 42
HP: 420
Ability: Sheer Force - raises moves with addition effect x 1.3 dam, negates secondary effects
Held Item: Cameruptite x 1.3 damage
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower target’s Sp. Def
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Eruption - (150 x Current HP / Max HP)
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 Chance of Flinch
29/36

User Image
Mudkip
Lv. 5
HP: 50
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3 Water moves do +20 damage
Tackle - 50
Growl - Lowers Attack
2/15

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 52
HP 520
Ability: Infiltrator - Ignores Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard
Dragon Pulse - 85
Fly - 90 || 1st turn fly, 2nd turn atk
Super Fang - Does dam equal to 1/2 of current HP
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 flinch
4/50

User Image
Pignite
Lv. 19
HP 190
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Tackle - 50
Flame Charge - 50 || raises speed by 1
Ember - 40 || 4/10 chance of burn
Defense Curl - raises def, boosts rollout
17/29

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 56
HP: 560
Held Item: Houndoomite
Ability: Early Bird: Sleep lasts 1/2 as long, when 1 turn left Pokemon wakes
Foul Play - 95 || Uses opponent's atk stat
Fire Fang - 65 || 4/10 burn, 3/10 flinch
Incinerate - 60 || Destroys foe's held berry, can hit multi foes
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 burn
7/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
5 Super Potions
Hyper Potion
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Ragecandybar
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
Lucky Egg
Charcoal
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Ragecandybar
47/50
Tickets
180/200 for Odd Incense
Shard Bank
0/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Arbok - 3/46 ( Lv. 61)
User Image
Dusknoir - 1/34 (Lv. 73)
User Image
Floette - 4/43 (Lv. 45)
User Image
Kabuto - 0/24 (Lv. 14)
User Image
Hydreigon - 22/23 (Lv. 33)
User Image
Druddigon - 22/23 (Lv. 41)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 pm
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Results
Dumuzi once more tried to get that cute little clamperl again, but unfortunately the next wasn’t going to cooperate with her, she just had the paper net barely out of the water when the bottom gave way and Clamperl sank to the bottom, looking up at her cutely as if to say ‘try again~! ‘. With one more ticket in hand, she was more than happy to try again later.

Dumuzi giggled. ”Okay, okay! No armoured bodyguards will be coming with us.” She relented playfully. She stayed quiet as the small squabble over the dumpling broke out and she gave a little sweat drop, there was enough dumplings for everyone… she wondered why they would want to take it from poor Oliva. When Oliva finished her dumpling, Dumuzi picked her up and placed her on her lap and stroked her fur in a comforting manner. Poor little thing, Niamh was quick to come up to her new friend with a food offering and a wagging tail. She looked up at Theo and nodded. ”Yes, though I think that Viola was right, doing something different like contests will give them something different to proud of, after all, my brother wouldn’t be caught dead in a pokemon contest, he’s a bit of a man’s man, so there was no way we’d be in competition for who’s the best Coordinator.” Dumuzi was confident that this was going to be the better way for Dumuzi to make a name for herself in the Family that a pokemon trainer. She drained the last of her drink and ate the last of her Dango’s before packing up her garbage and making a neat little bag out of it for disposal when they were done. ”Mmm! That was good.” Dumuzi took a little while to look around and towards the other islands that were around them. ”So, where are we going next? After you finish of course, there is no rush.” Dumuzi looked at the map and mused for a moment. ”Mind if we go to the berry fields? If we pass through island five we can use the land bridges to get to the berry fields. Was there anywhere you wanted to go now that we’ve got a bit of a better feel for the islands?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 19/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 20/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv:17 Exp:1/17 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]

Item count
Tickets: 51
Wild Encounter's 59/5
NPC Encounter: 99/??

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x2
Lemonade

Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:

█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Refresh

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:30 am
Finishing up the chapter he closed the app down and rose brushing sand off him as he headed towards the games again. Heading to the fishing stand he was hoping for another little figurine, actually since he had two he would go ahead and see if he could get himself a Wailmer. Thanking the woman for net he sighed and dipped it into the water fishing for a certain Pokemon figurine. However the net broke and he only received the reward of a single ticket. Better luck next time.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 70
HP 700
Held item: Mystic Water User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hydro Pump - 110
26/50

User Image
Camerupt
Lv. 42
Ability: Sheer Force - raises moves with addition effect x 1.3 dam, negates secondary effects
30/36

User Image
Mudkip
Lv. 5
Tackle - 50
Growl - Lowers Attack
3/15

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 52
HP 520
Dragon Pulse - 85
5/50

User Image
Pignite
Lv. 19
HP 190
Tackle - 50
18/29

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 56
8/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
5 Super Potions
Hyper Potion
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Ragecandybar
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
Lucky Egg
Charcoal
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Ragecandybar
48/50
Tickets
181/200 for Odd Incense
Shard Bank
0/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Arbok - 4/46 ( Lv. 61)
User Image
Dusknoir - 2/34 (Lv. 73)
User Image
Floette - 5/43 (Lv. 45)
User Image
Kabuto - 1/24 (Lv. 14)
User Image
Hydreigon - 0/24 (Lv. 34)
User Image
Druddigon - 0/24 (Lv. 42)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 am
The next area was the ring toss but he passed that by to reach the Fortune Wheel. Since it was the quickest game he waited his turn then spun it. Landing on the number seven Simon smiled as the machine cranked out that number of tickets.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 70
HP 700
Hydro Pump - 110
27/50

User Image
Camerupt
Lv. 42
31/36

User Image
Mudkip
Lv. 5
Tackle - 50
Growl - Lowers Attack
4/15

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 52
HP 520
Dragon Pulse - 85
6/50

User Image
Pignite
Lv. 19
HP 190
Tackle - 50
19/29

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 56
9/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
5 Super Potions
Hyper Potion
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
Ragecandybar
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
Lucky Egg
Charcoal
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Ragecandybar
49/50
Tickets
188/200 for Odd Incense
Shard Bank
0/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Arbok - 5/46 ( Lv. 61)
User Image
Dusknoir - 3/34 (Lv. 73)
User Image
Floette - 6/43 (Lv. 45)
User Image
Kabuto - 2/24 (Lv. 14)
User Image
Hydreigon - 1/24 (Lv. 34)
User Image
Druddigon - 1/24 (Lv. 42)

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 am
Doubling back to the dart toss Simon sent out Pignite to try to pop the balloons with small bursts of fire. The fire caused all but two balloons to pop earning Pignite the highest score. Celebrating Simon hugged Pignite as they collected six tickets.

Pokemon
User Image
Greninja
Lv. 70
HP 700
Hydro Pump - 110
28/50

User Image
Camerupt
Lv. 42
32/36

User Image
Mudkip
Lv. 5
Tackle - 50
Growl - Lowers Attack
5/15

User Image
Noivern
Lv. 52
HP 520
Dragon Pulse - 85
7/50

User Image
Pignite
Lv. 19
HP 190
Tackle - 50
20/29

User Image
Houndoom
Lv. 56
10/50

Backpack

Pokeballs x 99
Potions x 99
Pokedex
5 Super Potions
Hyper Potion
Moomoo Milk
2 Revives
Max Revive
6 Rowap Berries
6 Lum Berries
5 Sitrus Berries
3 Leppa Berries
5 Tamato Berries
5 Watmel Berries
5 Wiki Berries
2 Ragecandybars
Shiny Stone
3 Dusk Stones
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Thunder Stone
3 Master Balls
5 Dusk Balls
TM #02 Dragon Claw
TM #08 Bulk up
TM #09 Venoshock
TM #11 Sunny Day
TM #22 Solarbeam
TM #24 Thunderbolt
TM #26 Earthquake
TM #39 Rock Tomb
TM #52 Focus Blast x 2
TM #67 Retaliate
TM #72 Volt Switch
TM #75 Sword Dance
TM #76 Struggle Bug
TM #78 Bulldoze
TM #83 Infestation
TM #86 Grass Knot
TM #90 Substitute
HM 01 Cut
HM 02 Fly
HM 03 Surf
HM 04 Strength
HM 06 Rock Smash
Old Rod
Good Rod
5 Big Mushrooms
5 Heart Scales
Lucky Egg
Charcoal
Rocky Helmet
Safety Goggles
Fan Plug
Psychic Gem
Metronome
Life Orb
Griseous Orb
Focus Band

Badge Case

Kalos
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Unova
Tri Badge
Basic Badge
Beetle Badge
Bolt Badge
Quake Badge
Jet Badge

Step Counter

For a Pokemon
For NPC
For Travel
Ragecandybar
0/50
Tickets
194/200 for Odd Incense
Shard Bank
0/100

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Arbok - 6/46 ( Lv. 61)
User Image
Dusknoir - 4/34 (Lv. 73)
User Image
Floette - 7/43 (Lv. 45)
User Image
Kabuto - 3/24 (Lv. 14)
User Image
Hydreigon - 2/24 (Lv. 34)
User Image
Druddigon - 2/24 (Lv. 42)

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games