Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Games and Events
[Battle of the Tribes] Through Your Eye's Hunting Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm
Flood of Light felt very heavy. He wasn't sure what to say, or do, and what answer was right. He exhaled long, and slow, and shut his eyes, thinking. Flood wished so desperately he could just trust everyone, or at the very least not rely on anyone but himself.

And yet, in this game, he had to read strangers. It was his own fault for being in isolation until this, surely.

"I am surprised that Tracks would be so quick to vote for Lightning Strike's death," Flood of Light said, and he found that suddenly he agreed so much more with Freedom to Act than ever.

That, in and of itself, was disquieting. He'd been fairly uncomfortable with Freedom to Act until just recently, and perhaps that alone should make him more suspicious than ever. Still, if someone was creating a crew of the "innocent" such as Lightning Strike had done, and his own name was not on the list, why wouldn't he embrace anyone who spoke well of him?

Wild Sage, despite the apology... Flood of Light still mistrusted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The game would come to a close soon. Either side could still win within the next few rounds, but perhaps only if they were lucky. Smiling at the group, obviously amused by the turn of events, Through Your Eyes began her narration,"The prey were shaken up today by the reveal that, perhaps, they had more information than they had thought. Even so, they were wary of making a hasty decision and killing one of their own."

"It didn't take long to make a decision though. With so few left, it only took a few of them to form a majority and turn on their chosen victim. They chase Rising Sun down, taking her down to the ground where they press down on her with all their might until her body gives way under their limbs. They drag her, away and away, up the same climb that they had sent Precipice over, all the while leaving a wide smear of red behind them. They left her there so that they would not have to face their own violence. If one looked up at where they left her, they would see the red and might find the path of blood topped by a yellow form to be like a rising sun, turning the cool colored sky to blood with its light."

Though Your Eyes nodded at the doe to join the rest of the group. "With that death, the creatures settle down for sleep, closing their eyes to the sunlight with the knowledge that this was the only time they had any power. With the setting of the sun came the rising of the predators. They slipped off their disguises and began their hunt. It wouldn't take too many more deaths before they could reveal themselves to the creatures and win."

The 24 hour-ish night round starts now. This thread will be silent until Through Your Eyes begins the day round.

Day 6 Votes
Lightning Strike: Nuclearity (Rising Sun), Shaddaling (Tracks)
Rising Sun: anemosagkelos (Lightning Strike), fluorescein (Fiend), Amizade (Expecting to Fly), FrostyPeaches (Kiss of Death), phoenix kiss (Flint), thyPOPE (Freedom to Act)
Tracks: Kitty Sprightt (Wild Sage), Face your demons (Flood of Light)

Nuclearity
Unfortunately for Rising Sun, it looks like she's not going to get to see the next sunrise.

Vashtya
You didn't post today! Through Your Eyes is displeased and may be inclined to toss Errant Thought out of the game if this happens again!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:05 pm
"The predators don't take the threat of additional knowledge being revealed lightly. They make their make their choice swiftly and brutally, taking off their stolen skins silent to avoid getting them messy."

Her eyes were bright with the hunt as she narrated the end of the night, "They kill simply this time, not bothering with a flashy display. All the prey will know exactly why they killed and the swift retribution that will be struck down upon any that dare claim the same knowledge that Lightning Strike claimed."

"They slip their disguises back on and go to sleep, a job well done. When the creatures way together, no one is surprised to see Lightning Strike dead on the ground, her heart torn out of her chest. The blood creates a macabre blossom on her chest, almost as if she had been struck and burned by lightning."

Through Your Eyes nods at Lightning Strike to join the ranks of the dead before continuing, "The group is one fewer now. Whether or not Lightning Strike had been telling the truth, one of the few prey are dead once more. With that in mind, the prey must deliberate and decide who they kill, hoping that they kill predator and not prey."

anemosagkelos
Unfortunately for Lightning Strike, the predators didn't take too kindly to the threat she posed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm
Well, no one was going to look surprised that Lightning Strike had fallen during the night.

"I wasn't completely sold on the idea of Lightning Strike being the seer, but now that she's a dead, well the truth is in the figgy pudding. The predators wouldn't kill one of their own. I suppose that means I trust Errant Thought, Freedom to Act & Flint to not vote ourselves off" He paused to stare at Tracks and Wild Sage.

"Tracks, you have a lot of damning evidence against you and perhaps that explains your exhaustive, defensive behavior. Next time, try to be more helpful, and so many wouldn't vote against you. I wonder if you are prey, too."

Fiend switched topics, "Wild Sage you abstain from voting except when convenient and for that reason, I find you and Flood of Light to be the most suspicious."

((Short post tonight. At a party. On phone. I'll try to wake up early and embellish my thoughts tom))  

fluorescein
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:00 am
Tracks chuckled softly. “It was risky, but I consider my vote the only safe one. The moment Lighting Strike outed herself as a seer we knew she would be picked off in the night round. Just like I Never Tell. If she survived well, I think you understand the gist of my logic.”

“It also gave me a chance to see what Freedom to Act, Flint, Fiend, and Errant Though would do with their votes. Which is to mostly work as a team… I give them amnesty, they’ll receive no quarrel from me.”

“And I just really have a distaste for seers in general, game or no.” He snorted. “But, I will be abstain from the vote today.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:00 am
"Forget all that strategy," Wild Sage interrupted, "I've got another announcement to make."

He strode calmly to the center of the group. "I've also played a very special role in this game," he began, eyes darting between the suspicious living, the assembled ranks of the dead, and their omnipresent narrator and host. "A role I shared with Farrow, Colored Spring, and Rising Sun." With a toss of his head, he declared, "I am the last predator, and I forfeit the game.

"You've all played very well, and I hope you've had as much fun as I have," he added with a grin.

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:05 am
"What?"

For once, Fly didn't have much to say. She looked towards Through Your Eyes, unsure of how the game was meant to play out. Was Sage actually forfeiting?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:22 am
Ok. Weird.

"Or Wild Sage could be lying. Dead kin cannot confirm their roles."  

fluorescein
Crew

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:02 am
Sage tilted his head, puzzled at Fiend's disbelief. "No, it's absolutely true. You'll probably have to vote me out today for the game to officially end, but I am the last predator.

"There's no harm in doing that, anyways, is there?" he asked, looking around again. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you were all on to me by now. Even if there are more predators, you'll at least be rid of one, but if I'm telling the truth, you'll come out victorious - it's really a win-win situation, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 pm
"It doesn't hurt. The day round is about to end. Wild Sage it is."  

fluorescein
Crew

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 pm
Fly shrugged, "I was going to vote for Wild Sage anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 pm
What Wild Sage had told the remaining players confused her. So.. Wha t was that all about? Is he really the last predator standing...?

She was not going to vote for him but since the word forfeit was used, it made her curious. If voting him out would really end the game then so be it. There are other things she could be doing at this moment.

"You're quite bold, Wild Sage," she told him.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53 pm
Flint wasn't sure -- that showed in the set of his mouth, the way he'd thrust his jaw to one side. He'd been about to cast his vote, and then Wild Sage (who as far as he'd been concerned had only voted when convenient, because he apparently had no backbone at all) threw a branch into the workings of the game.

He laid his ears back for a moment, eyes narrowed, and then added, "If you're lying the predators are going to kill you anyway for trying to out them. If there are more. If you're not lying and we kill off another prey, we're down one. I'm not convinced."

Finally, he sighed, though he still didn't look happy. "To hell with it. I'll vote for Wild Sage, too. Hope you're happy with it," he added to the acha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:55 pm
Errant wasn't quite sure what to make of the announcements over the last two days...or what they implied. As one of those Lightning Strike had named, he'd been inclined to believe her...and if Wild Sage spoke true also...

"My vote is for Wild Sage today, as well, in that case." he finally said thoughtfully.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Games and Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas