Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[NPC Booth: Close] FFFFUUUUUU- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 100-sided dice: 2, 68 Total: 70 (2-200)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am
It seemed like Yin was not even trying against the minipet, and maybe it was because he saw a certain cat boil headed off to a booth. Yin had barely had his arm slammed down when he was up and moving toward the other boil.

Game 3 : Rage Wrestling with Ragetan
Minipet sn: ramenli
Total Score: Failed...-66

What I Won: Consolation Prize

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

xoxomenai rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 31 Total: 89 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 am
Kiwi had to admit, his upper body strength could could be honed a bit more. After all, he didn't have much in the way of noticeable muscle, even for a colony soldier. Still, he faced off against Ragetan, and fists locking, the heat was on.

Kiwi was surprised. Ragetan put up a great deal of effort, however his arm began to tilt the ToTer's in the opposite direction just a bit, and then another. Face twisted in focus, it wasn't but a few moments, and Kiwi managed to snap his arm to the tabletop. The horseman flexed his arm and grinned. If only those clan bullies could see him now.

Minipet sn: xoxomenai
Total Score: 58 - 31 = 27
What I Won: Ragetan/Consolation Prize (Prefer Ragetan ovo)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-40)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am
Lihua punched the dummy but all she managed to do was swing the body. She didn't even manage to punch it in the face.

"I'm losing my touch."

She thought about trying again tomorrow but for now will take the score she got.

Game 1 : Punchbag Happy
Minipet sn: lovehina154
Total Score:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Sherry blinked. Armagnac almost never used her name. Why? They had been looking over the games at each booth, and it hadn't taken long to figure out this booth was rather...physical confrontation oriented.

Armagnac sounded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I, uh, don't know if it's the same. Golem, remember?

Sherry rolled her eyes and stepped up to the booth. In truth, she didn't need much prodding. Games were games. And she wanted to play.

((Forgot to Roll! xD ))

Quote:
Sherry is currently almost 6ft tall and a Female Lust Demon.

Please note: students/ horsemen do not recognize these slightly nicer prototype golems!

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Grifferie rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 18 Total: 28 (2-40)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:11 pm
First up...a rather happy punching bag.

The face didn't phase Sherry at all. She didn't like dolls much, after all. The trainee in the golem took a swing.

Armagnac sounded satisfied.

Sherry was, too. The felt like she might have been able to hit it harder, but that hit hadn't been too bad. Quite pleased, Sherry turned to see what else she could get into.

Minipet sn: GrnGriff
Total Score: 28+5(face hit!)= 33

Grifferie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 53, 82 Total: 135 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Next...was arm wrestling with a minipet. Sherry wasn't sure about this one.

Walking away was not going to be an option if Armagnac thought she should do it. So, Sherry decided to see what this mini was all about.

It was about beating her into the ground. The match was over very quickly, with Sherry walking away a loser.

The ridicule was only beginning.

Sherry decided that she had better find something else to do pretty quick. Something that would take her weapon's mind off of that embarrassing little loss.

Minipet sn: GrnGriff
Total Score: FAILED

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 93 Total: 168 (2-200)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Amphi looked at the little treat and sat down. She never could turn down a challenge! Well...she could but it seemed like he would be sad if she didn't hold hands with him and such...and beat him.

It was a shame that when she did battle with him...she fought hard and long but he managed to overpower her when she was tired and slammed her hand down.

Ow. Well..that settled that!

Minipet sn: Nyxtsuki Moon
Total Score: Failed

What I Won: Consolation prizeee -18 (Wow high rolls)

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 pm
Minipet sn: Vamps
Total Score: 29

Israfel said no, Solia said yes. They were totes gonna punch things. And when it was her turn? He did pretty well. Israfel was impressed. (Then again he was impressed very easily).

iStoleYurVamps
Invalid post/game roll; for this OOC day - as indicated by my posts - you had already posted as another character. Sorry! :<

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 49 Total: 107 (2-200)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Minipet sn:Vamps
Total Score: 9

What I Won: ToT Ragetan

She punched good, but what about arm wrastling? Solia didn't know, and Israfel was running on excitement so he approved. She barely won.

iStoleYurVamps
Invalid post/game roll; for this OOC day - as indicated by my posts - you had already posted as another character. Sorry! :<

catmagick rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm
Rhiannon walked up to the rage booth and over to the punching-bag. Pulling back her fist she tried aiming for the face and missed. The bag didn't seem to move at all. Perhaps she was getting a little tired.

Minipet sn: catmagick
Total Score: 10

catmagick

Magical Kitten

catmagick rolled 2 100-sided dice: 12, 50 Total: 62 (2-200)

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm
Rhiannon was definitely tired, she didn't just lose at arm wrestling she was slaughtered. She slowly left the booth, maybe she should take a brake.

Minipet sn: catmagick
Total Score: FAILED

kuropeco rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 4 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

Gale certainly wasn't good at hand-to-hand combat - in fact, while he excelled at long-range sparring and sniper shots, he hardly did well in a fistfight. And despite this being a Halloween establishment, what better time to try and test his hand at fighting?

He didn't do particularly well, but at the very least he managed to hit a few good hits in the dummy's face. It was difficult to do much when one was five inches shorter than he was supposed to be.

[ Gale is a five foot vampire with fangs, short black hair, red eyes, and black scleras with the pseudonym "Noir."

Please note: students/ horsemen do not recognize these slightly nicer prototype golems! ]

Minipet sn: kuromizuki
Total Score: 16 (+5) + 4 = 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 2 100-sided dice: 94, 78 Total: 172 (2-200)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Arm wrestling. He'd done arm wrestling before, in his normal form.

...but that was when he was not in a too-small body that was obviously mocking him by being a great deal shorter than he was normally.

...apparently Gale had All The Irritation, which was enough to beat the booth owner in a fierce game of arm-wrestling.

[ Gale is a five foot vampire with fangs, short black hair, red eyes, and black scleras with the pseudonym "Noir."

Please note: students/ horsemen do not recognize these slightly nicer prototype golems! ]

Minipet sn: kuromizuki
Total Score: 17

What I Won: Consolation prize

Dragain
OOPS SORRY BBY MY BAD <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 am
This post means that it's a brand new OOC day!

Feel free to play the games again! All quotes/what you've won are hidden in the spoiler tags, so just look for your own name! If you had been quoted and listed here, go ahead and claim your tokens here, quoting this post as proof of your win! The number of tokens you had been allocated for the games is within your quote box.

Similarly, if you have gotten a Rage Fist (consolation prize), please keep track of them, and go here to redeem a Tart Treat once you have enough of the right tokens!

As there was 0 entries for Game 2: Rage Face, 10 tokens had been allocated to Game 1: Punchbag Happy for the previous round!

All minipet and Silver seed prizes should be delivered within the next 12 hours!

Note: Due to school, I might be unable to update on the dot at midnight during weekdays. Please feel free to play games until I do an OOC post such as this one, which will indicate that a new OOC day (a new round) had started!

Other Note: I think some people were mixed up; I do not go by 'minipet site reset' time. I go by my posts - note the title in orange? That's your cue that it's a new round. Otherwise, please don't play the games again, because I might get confused. ;; Thank you for your understanding! <33

Game 1

Top 5 Scorers: Token(s) + Silver Seed
Please check spoiler to see number of tokens won!

GrnGriff
2 Tokens + 1 Silver Seed

kurotomato
2 Tokens + 1 Silver Seed

iStoleYurVamps
1 Token + 1 Silver Seed

Vashtya
1 Token + 1 Silver Seed

ramenli
1 Token + 1 Silver Seed

The other Scorers
Please check spoiler to see number of tokens won!

catmagick
1 Token

Amon Larethian
1 Token

xdeathxbyxlovex
1 Token

Game 2

All Winners

nobody at all qq

Game 3

Tart Treat Winners

Vashtya

Amon Larethian

Ragetan Winners
xoxomenai

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

amicableAggressor rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 19 Total: 32 (2-40)

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 am
Minipet sn: amicableAggressor
Total Score: 32

Oh wow how had he forgotten about this booth? Kwasi apologized profusely to the punchbag before he took a nice big swing at it. To his surprise, he missed the face. What? He always hit the face. Always. That's what he got for skipping out on this booths games. For shaaame.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff