Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiger & Bunny

Back to Guilds

A Tiger and Bunny Fan Guild 

Tags: Kotetsu, Barnaby, Tiger, Bunny, Anime 

Reply Tiger & Bunny
Tiger and Bunny Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm
EPISODE 22... OHMYGODDDDDD!!! heart heart heart heart heart

It was funny seeing him slap Barnaby again! xD "Did you feel that pain? Feels familiar, right? It's the pain of friendship." Then the following fight was EPICCCC! Even if Kotetsu was just getting beat up the whole time.
I can't believe Kotetsu got Barnaby back with just calling him Bunny! :'DDDD I cried so much when Barnaby remembered! ;u; That whole huggy time they had together was so touching!
Lol and Saito wearing that megaphone on his head! xDDD I died of laughter there! rofl scream scream scream
Though, I like how she's the only one not in a cage. I think she'll help save the day. It also makes me wonder whose power she has.
Lol Kotetsu squashed the bug. xD
I really hope Kotetsu's possible second power shows up. I have a whole theory on his power loss and what not, so hopefully that'll pop up soon.
Based on the previews for next episode, it looks like it's going to be a drama-filled one. I'll have to remember to have a brand new box of tissues next to me next Saturday.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 pm
Tears.
Tears everywhere for this ep.

Well first, it was 'OH GOD NO' because our happy couple partnership was fighting and then tears from Kotetsu and...

I've got to say that how Barnaby snapped out of it was kind of cliche and corny but it WORKED. I haven't cried/laughed in so long at an anime. This scene has now topped as the most memorable for this series for me.

SaitoxBen is my new friendship OTP.

Aaaaand ******** Maverick AGAIN. And with that ******** from the Cis episode too?! Making the other heroes look like they're trapped in some Saw reality? SICKO scream

I also got really worried over Kaede too but here's hoping she sasses herself out and helps her dad and Barnaby.

Sunrise, you're hurting us. A really good hurt, though.

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm
I swear Kotetsu and Barnaby are like a old married couple and it took bring up the nickname your don't want to be called outside the bedroom (cause we all know there is more to their "partnership") to save the day. I hope Maverick just up and has a heart attack with the phone just out of reach so he cant call for help... Also why is there always a robotic scientist who a big old racist against evolution and we all know nothing can go wrong with making a super powered robot that could beat people with super power cause one of those have never in any series just had a error or become self aware and just try to kill everybody and I mean EVERYBODY. (*cough* Sentinels from the old xmen cartoon, Terminator the list goes on and on *cough*). To think about it doesn't Kaede now have blue roses powers I'm waiting for her to just start freezing everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 am
HA! I knew it! Robot!
I liked this episode. It will be fun to see what they will do in this situation. I guess the power of friendship is going to help the heroes in the cages but how will the android go down?
Argh... A whole week until the next episode! Damn you life!  

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm
This ep..damn... Ep 23.

I knew rotwang was gonna bring his a** in and start something XD I fear Satou is trolling us in the begining op when tiger X bunny were hitting Yuri. XD What's the point in that?XD I've never seen "saw" the movie before so idk if the whole putting everyone in a sepearte doors with a bomb collar aorund their neck. (then what's the point of the spikes?XD)

I already knew the dark tiger was a android like Cis, but it has no skin or human features like her. About the whole self hating NEXT called Maverick, I dunno maybe he doesn't consider a next? HERE'S ANOTHER THING THATS INTRESTING: If Maverick and or Rotwang are supposingly trying to get rid of the NEXT, they are NOT PART OF OUROBOROS. The ouroboros believed in NEXT taking over the world, ( or so Kriem said) not androids.

Beautiful bro hug ;__; my fujoshi heart is complete. Tiger calling him "lil bunny" his name in bed was really cute! I know people are saying that it was too quick of a recovery, but there's only 2 eps left XD It may have side effects like people are saying and it still might mess with him in someway.

I have a feeling Kaede will come in and help some sorta way.maybe. Also spoilers say "A hero will die" Maybe it's the dark tiger? I hope it is anyway.
Damn you Yuri, stop being a hooker and do something next ep! XDD

Again the next ep preview sucked...NEED SPOILERS ;__;..Also i've heard that the last two eps are going to be shown next week.YAY i hope that's true XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 am
ARE YOUR BODIES PREPARED FOR THE SECOND TO LAST TIGER & BUNNY EP?!

mine is definitely trying but...D:

second to last.

D':  

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:22 pm
Can't stop crying... I really can't...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:28 pm
Who agrees on a post T&B Ep 24 group hug?

I

I can't take this at all.  

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 pm
MadameKiwi

I

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm
MY HEART I CAN'T TAKE IT. I NEED A HUG, I WANT TO CRY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA  

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm
Meia15
MadameKiwi

I

User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm
This episode made me cry, hard ;3;
WHHHHYYYYY?!!!!

Lunatic please kill maverick for all of us. D:  

DeviChiyoko

Beloved Protagonist

24,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm
THAT IT someone better slowly kill maverick within the first five seconds of the next show. Ive never been so piss because of a show before Im crying and cussing as I type this GAH I need a drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Uruha_the gazettE
Meia15
MadameKiwi

I

User Image

User Image
User Image

[img][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z92/Oblivionaddict/Ponies/Reactions/130595369289.png[/img][/img]  

tadpolily
Vice Captain

Kimmikeo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm
EP. 24

-crawls under a rock with a box of tissues and a butterknife-

I'll see you all in a week......  
Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash