Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives just followed the young genin. He sure was a strange one, however there did seem to be something odd about this one. He could not tell but it seemed very strange that one of this age would act the age of one much younger.

dreadno

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:11 pm
Kamiya beamed at seeing the jonin still following. turning back to the shop he began climbing up and quickly grabbed three puppets. each was worth 500 ryo and as he was grabbing them the shop keep was grabbing at them too. cursing his luck at having the "street urchin" messing in things he knew nothing of, the shop owner finally grabbed the three puppets. Kamiya began to sniffle and seemed to almost cry when he suddenly stopped.
"sir i only wish to purchase those. please bring them back down."
this odd change occurred even in his voice. no longer the upbeat happy tone he used earlier this was instead a cooler more calculating tone that seemed to know just how things were done and how to work people. offset by this the shop keep slowly stopped putting them up and brought them down again slowly.
"Yay! Candy!"
Kamiya shouted once the puppets were down. the change seemed to have occurred again however this time he was back to being childish. turning to the jonin Kamiya pointed at the puppets.
"you said you'd buy my candy."
he said defiantly like a kid who wasn't going to change his desires.  

dreadno

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives noted the change in demeanor but did not think about it too much. There was much to think about with this child. "Aha, I see a puppet user. I see I don't know of many that we've had in the village." Knives motioned for the shop keeper to bring back the puppets.

"It's alright, he's a new genin and I'm giving him a gift. He's still working with Kage Bast but what good is a puppet user without puppets?" He smiled as the shop keeper brought back The Crow, The Salamander, and the Black Ant.

"Are you sure? This one seems to be no more than a simple boy." The shop keeper said as Knives handed over the money to the man.

"Oh I'm quite sure, there is more to him than you might think. Thank you." he said with a smile as he handed the boy the boxes. Knives figured that he would have a plan for these puppets. "I suggest you go finish your work for Kage Bast young one. Enjoy your new tools."

(-1500 Ryo)
'I Say kill him and let me feast upon his blood!!

'You be quiet!'

Knives also walked over to San's shop again and discussed purchasing a cowl. While he didn't really need the armor on his face, it was always nice. Besides the main point he wanted it for was to cover his face.
(-1250 ryo)

Knives thanked the man and took his cowl and wrapped it around himself. Providing both protection for his face as well as concealing it.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:39 pm
Kamiya beamed as he recieved the puppets. he may have to put them together but that was half the fun. he beamed and waved to Knives as the jonin made his way to do his own shopping.
"thanks mister! you're cool!"
he said as he smiled and whistled his way through the shopping center on his way to the kage's office.  

dreadno

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai's clone ran into the shopping area and told who ever was there " "News from lady kage. She got a message off the radio. She told me that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice.I have other places I have to go and tel so i'll be on my way." He said as he vanished

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm
skipping along through the market, while being watched by every merchant around who knew of the strange boy, Kamiya began making his way back to the stall that he'd gotten his puppets from in the first place. with the box of puppet parts being dragged behind him like a puppy and crow safely stored away Kamiya arrived at the stall and oogled at the puppets that were on display. soon enough the shop keeper came over tired of Kamiya causing undue worry in the customers who were actually buying something.
"what can i do for you runt?"
the man said with no love for the poor boy. Kamiya stared past him at several puppets and the man began looking Kamiya up and down. then noticing the box of puppet parts the shop keep motioned for kamiya's attention.
"oi! didn't i just sell you those? why ain't they put together?"
the keep grumbled.
" 'ere i'll put 'm t'gether."
the accent seemed to come through. where it was from Kamiya didn't care as he hardly paid attention. simply handing over the puppets and the money for the service.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San made it to the superdome. He figured this was the best place to at least be able make a deal with the ninja. Still, he had other plans as well

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

Making their way through the village, it seemed so very odd that there was such a... large focus of people around. It was a bizarre place, but as good as any to bring themselves to hiding away from prying eyes. One of many to be lost within. "An apt place to do this," the young man commented absently, while he gazed about, whether or not he wanted to admit it, being the sheltered mad child of a notable family made travel difficult, while Sunagakure itself often didn't lend itself well to visitors. It made for a sight all on its own to see. "This is where you intend to speak, specifically?"

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Yo=ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

San walked a little ways into the area. revealing a special shop a bit down the Bazaar. The ninja turned to face the ninja folly, and chose to extend his pause a moment before speaking. Theatricality and deception.

"Before we discuss payment, tell me a little more about your Koton. Can you form it for me, so that i may see and touch with my own hands?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

The young man folowed San down a ways, when finally they made it to a lone shop. It was silence for a moment, before he turned his attention to San. He'd looked about the room enough, and for now, it was down to elaboration on just what it was that his koton was. "Of course I can do that," Rakuin answered, settling his fingers on the axe head. While he held it, his free hand began to become the black steel over the pallid flesh. "Iron, chakra and a number of lesser materials to form up. I've got the freedom work with it well enough." From the base of his wrist, the blackened steel slid further, a small dagger of little consequence to present San. Something to look over of his own volition.

Techniques used:

yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

The Sannin would be bombarded with paradoxes of his senses, His biosense telling him that the skin was still organic while his "magnetic" sense was telling him he was now in the presence of a new metal. Brock and passed on the secrets of the compound and hot to smith with it, but in his time making things "similar to koton" he had never had actually gotten the chance to actually work with the material at all. San would take the dagger, formally and respectfully to avoid any fast sudden movements. Intrigue was written all over his face, and while Rakuin had only just recently met the ninja, he had a plan cooking. He spoke in a sort of out of body voice, speaking what almost seemed to be a pray or memory that held much meaning to him.

"Softness triumphs over hardness, gentleness over strength. The flexible is superior over the immovable. This is the principle of controlling things by going along with them, mastery through adaptation."

Especially when it came to weapons and materials, so many people though the hardest and strongest, most regid blades were the best. The best smiths understood this was false, and that it required a perfect blend of soft, dense, and hard metals to create the most perfect blade. The Jiton user was strong, simply due to the fact his weapons were always flexible, ambiguous, and could always change to meet the situations need. This will be the first time he had seen a different application of the same principle, only this time the material was flexible and movable like skin, while maintaining its durability and density. This was a ability San had to possess.

"This is quit the impressive material. While i have been smiting a synthetic alteration to this material for a long time, seeing the real deal is quite extraordinary. I have a plan, and you are going to help me. In excahnge for helping me, and all the information you can give me on konoha, i am going to give you a power, and welcome you into a family that will allow us to commune and convene, as well as be bonded. If you so much as hurt any members of my family, do know that the entirity of my arsenal will descend upon you, and their is no village, no stronghold, no hiding place that is safe from me. do we have an understanding?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It was always so very interesting to keep the steel readily available to himself, but it seemed that San had an interest in it. His philosophy stated was different from his own, for Rakuin had met many in his time who faltered before the steel compound that he controlled. It had itself a weakness, for lightning made it ever so painful to operate, and in the long run circumvented the very need to split his hard exterior. The moments of silence while San looked over the metal.

"It's of use, but something so common tends to be neglected," the young man answered absently to begin with. It was valued greatly, among others, but those with it just used it commonly. Most everyone did. San continued to speak on their deal. These threats to him were of little consequence, and when he looked up, a look into his eyes would confirm it. Family itself was the sole thing that kept the young man together. "This is an understanding you and I can both come to. Now, what may I do to assist you in this endeavor?"

Techniques used:

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

It seemed we had a winner. If this ninja would indeed help san on his experiment then he may just have Suna's next ultimate weapon. Still he had to be sure.

"The most useful things go hidden right under our noses. Most people think that their blade most be swifter, their weapon harder. But sometimes it is the patience knife, the unseen knife that eliminates the most foes. When you do things right, people rarely think you have done anything at all. "
San would reach out and touch him, giving him a small insignificant mold of chakra.

"You must first learn to accept my chakra. See what you can do with an E rank of lightning. "

[korobo E rank learned]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

A simple observation, but it wasn't anything Rakuin didn't know, it had been several years since he had begun to plan his revenge on a cesspool of Konoha, but then again, even while he was negotiating for aid in subtle ways, he couldn't push himself to hurry along, while biding his time. Then came a very odd thing. A feeling of foreign chakra, one that would normally be putting him on edge. Lightning of all things? Why not just shove him onto the roof of a tower during a storm? Nevertheless, he had to figure it out somehow, and in this instance, he choked back sensations otherwise, to pick out even just a speck of his earthly nature. The soil on the ground jutted up slightly in a point: Points were of value to him, the very tip of it sparking sporadically.

"Now... That's odd."

Techniques used:

[Korobo E Rank Learned]
Yo-Ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

For the first time since Rakin had seen san, the ninja popped a grin. His statement was quick, but steal was that of a teacher, although some seriousness had left his voice.

"Indeed. Most Collaboration techniques are odd by nature. But as you are about to see......can be more powerful than any one person can dream of. Now you are going accept this chakra...and make your black steel into flecks of sand. Go...now!

San offered a D rank of his magnetic chakra, and waited to see what this young warrior would produce for him.

[korobo d rank learned]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games